00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,638,849 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 15:53:34

Booooyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Drunken MF Deity! God it feels good to finally beat that game, I guess I'm the first one to beat it with a broken wrist. ;)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:07:19

At 5/22/09 03:53 PM, Nijsse wrote: Booooyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Drunken MF Deity! God it feels good to finally beat that game, I guess I'm the first one to beat it with a broken wrist. ;)

gj man HOW DID YOU GET SILVER WHISTYLE itsw pwnage

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:12:08

At 5/22/09 03:53 PM, Nijsse wrote: Booooyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Drunken MF Deity! God it feels good to finally beat that game, I guess I'm the first one to beat it with a broken wrist. ;)

Oh no more mindless zombies are forming everyone head for the bomb shelter!

Glamorous.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:23:07

At 5/22/09 03:02 PM, spunit262 wrote:
At 5/22/09 02:09 PM, Misterioso wrote: Is there any way to get the LITERAL medals,after youv'e already played it once and didn't get any of them?
Try a different computer, the game checks to see if you have ether of the medals, so if you don't have ether it might work.

Too late
My second computer has been used up

WHY?!?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:29:24

So tell me what games have broken medals.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:37:07

At 5/22/09 04:29 PM, Tominater12 wrote: So tell me what games have broken medals.

Seed of Destruction: "I am Illiterate", "I am Literate", or both
Depending on what you do on that 1st tutorial of the game

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:39:13

At 5/22/09 04:37 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: Seed of Destruction: "I am Illiterate", "I am Literate", or both
Depending on what you do on that 1st tutorial of the game

I wouldn't class that as broken, more of the path you choose ingame. They still work flawlessly.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 16:44:47

At 5/22/09 04:39 PM, simon wrote: I wouldn't class that as broken, more of the path you choose ingame. They still work flawlessly.

well... seen as unless you have it open twice... and know what your doing... you cant get them...

i personaly think its a bit lame how he has done it... seen as you have managed to work around it and get both... where as others done have neather.. and now.. cant get any!...

thats what i think... if your going to make a stat system... make it fair for everyone... so you can retry as many times as you want... not just a one of off things which means people who get into it and find walkthroughs for other users to find helpful dont get penalised for doing so...

merh

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 17:51:14

Doesn't anybody post the usual post with all the newest games and links to walkthroughs anymore? I haven't seen it in quite a few pages. I don't have the template so I can't do it, but someone should.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 17:54:36

At 5/22/09 05:51 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Doesn't anybody post the usual post with all the newest games and links to walkthroughs anymore? I haven't seen it in quite a few pages. I don't have the template so I can't do it, but someone should.

I think they gave up on that a while ago, and just post new games, someone seems to have forgotten to manage the list and have all the FAQs in one post... so unless you want to search through several pages, you'll have to wait 'til somebody else does.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 17:55:06

I think the LITERATE medals should be removed, they have created an imbalance in the force (medal system).
It wasn't time consuming or hard for anyone to get,but it creates a rift of 35 points that some people will never be able to pass.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 17:57:08

At 5/22/09 04:44 PM, LegolaSS wrote: i personaly think its a bit lame how he has done it... seen as you have managed to work around it and get both... where as others done have neather.. and now.. cant get any!...

I didn't say it was fair, but they still work.

At 5/22/09 05:55 PM, Misterioso wrote: I think the LITERATE medals should be removed, they have created an imbalance in the force

This is quite possibly the lamest post I've read in a while.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 17:58:41

At 5/22/09 05:51 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Doesn't anybody post the usual post with all the newest games and links to walkthroughs anymore? I haven't seen it in quite a few pages. I don't have the template so I can't do it, but someone should.

I have most of the things, but I haven't updated my list in a while; I wanted to see what life was doing with the whole movie thing and everything else that subsequently went on.

Either way, the walkthrough list is still being updated here.

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:02:00

At 5/22/09 05:55 PM, Misterioso wrote: I think the LITERATE medals should be removed, they have created an imbalance in the force
This is quite possibly the lamest post I've read in a while.

Go to a store near you and buy a sense of humor.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:12:06

At 5/22/09 05:58 PM, Doomsday-One wrote:
I have most of the things, but I haven't updated my list in a while; I wanted to see what life was doing with the whole movie thing and everything else that subsequently went on.

Either way, the walkthrough list is still being updated here.

Yea where the hell is life anyway. He's been hiding from us ever since he got that pancake medal. I want to know how he did it damn it. It's the only one i'm missing from that stupid game, beside the illeterate medal of course.

I know it's updated on wylo's wylina profile but I figured someone should still be posting the list here, for the n00bs you know. Not everyone is gonna know to check the wylina profile.

Just for practicality reasons.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:15:05

one medal left and i will beat sonny 2

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:34:12

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:42:55

At 5/22/09 06:34 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 6220

I totally guess that one

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:43:26

At 5/22/09 06:34 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 6220

Haha I totally called that one when that game came out.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:46:17

Someone needs to make a video walkthough for Shift 4

Not the medals; the game walkthrough

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 18:47:38

Oh great. I can't get the medals because I already have them.
Are we not allowed to play games because we want to anymore? Or are we punished for doing so?

By the way, what is the first medal?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 19:00:37

Not enough omg Nijsse, congrats!. Seriously. =)

Yay, shift!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 19:03:14

At 5/22/09 04:44 PM, LegolaSS wrote: thats what i think... if your going to make a stat system... make it fair for everyone...

It is fair for everyone. Everyone had the same amount of chances to get a medal, and depending on your actions you either got one or you didn't. It is the most fair system in fact, because you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Everybody pissing and moaning because they can't get both medals is not being righteous, asking for what is "fair," you're being selfish crybabies bawling over having to reap what you sew. Depending on what you did, we're only talking about losing out on 10 to 25 medal points at most. No one raped you and stole your candy. Stop whining. You're all acting as if Satan himself rose from the depths of Hell and tricked you out of your soul for fucks sakes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 19:11:29

in newgrounds pass three
what is the pass to lvl 28

Bring me the horizon NewGrounds fanclub, click here.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 19:19:47

Use Google. Or the search bar. Or ANYTHING.

Jesus Murphy Vanderbilt Christ, is it really so hard? I mean, we don't have the passwords memorized. We'd just be doing the same thing you'd have to do, but we get no benefit from it but a feeling of goodwill that's tampered by the fact that we just helped some asshole who doesn't know how to use the internet.

Don't make fun of us because we look like eggs!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 20:26:13

At 5/22/09 07:48 PM, chubbthehippo wrote: Anyone know how to get the penguin popper medal in Angry Smashfest? Do you have to do it all at once, or can you just die at the fight right after the penguin scene, and then just kill the dragon and kill the penguins and repeat a few times?

You have to do it in one life. You can keep dying and trying again, but the penguins you had already killed will not count towards your 90 penguin count.
Oh, and it isn't glitched (last time I checked). It sure is hard, but you'll eventually memorise the pattern that the penguins fly in and be shooting the massive groups that come pass; eventually you'll get the medal!

Keep trying!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 20:38:57

At 5/22/09 07:34 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: And by the way, the first medal is foreclosure.

None of us can read the description of how to get it so explain what we should do

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 20:54:25

just get room 16

lol

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 21:40:58

Shift 4

I need a non-beta Chapter 3 and onwards walkthrough... thanks a bunch.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-22 21:52:51

Shift 4

This sucks, since I've already played the game and had some of those medals collected, now they won't unlock!!

Anybody have ideas on what to do?