00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bunjoe09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why is prostitution illegal?

6,122 Views | 54 Replies

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:21:37

Yeah, guys, orgasams are harmless! :D

orgasams

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:29:19

At 2/15/09 01:56 PM, RaptorZombieJesus wrote: Not in Africa, that's why there's so much AIDS there.

Actually the reason why there is so much aids and STDs in africa is becuase a lot of people in that part of the world don't believe that AIDs is even real... or that it's passed sexually.

If it were made legal than the government could make guidelines that made it safer. In light of the recent economic problems some states counties and cities (such as Las Vegas) are considering legalizing it.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:31:48

Because most of the ladies aren't that appealing

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:34:17

dude just think for 5 seconds about it- the law doesnt want the spread of std's, u get an aids girl selling sex and u get another guy with aids, spreadspread it turns into africa

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:37:26

Because prostitutes normals = pimps, and pimps are normally abusive.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:41:15

At 2/15/09 04:37 PM, hhcash wrote: Because prostitutes normals = pimps, and pimps are normally abusive.

But if it were legalized than these people would have to register there businesses. Prostitutes would have rights, and if a pimp was abusive a prostitute would be able to go to the law without worrying about getting in trouble for prostitution. If it were legalized pimps wouldn't be able to hide behind the fact that it's illegal. They wont be able to say to a prostitute, "I can beat you, but you can't do anything becuase if you do you'll get into as much trouble as I would."

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:43:27

Prostitution is legal in New Zealand woooooooooooooo!!!!!

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 16:51:44

At 2/15/09 01:39 PM, Sphyzex-9 wrote: I don't get the logic behind it. Sex isn't illegal. Selling isn't illegal. So who is selling sex illegal? An orgasam is one of the least harmful things you can sell someone. Not like a gun or liquor store. Besides most women are pretty much prostitutes by nature anyway , so why lock up the ones who are honest and upfront about it? seems silly to me.

Thanks George Carlin.

And an excerpt: Another women's issue, prostitution. I do not understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. I can't follow the logic on that at all. Of all the things you can do to a person, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world.

Don't rip off people, even if you reword it a bit don't steal somebody's ideas.

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 17:10:35

Because wives are jealous

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 17:12:39

STDs.

There is licensed prostitution in brothels. I know its legal in Nevada and I think Vegas as long as its licensed, regulated, pay taxes, etc... You can't just do it on a street corner.

Sig by fahrenheit.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 22:24:47

At 2/15/09 01:39 PM, Sphyzex-9 wrote: I don't get the logic behind it. Sex isn't illegal. Selling isn't illegal. So who is selling sex illegal? An orgasam is one of the least harmful things you can sell someone. Not like a gun or liquor store. Besides most women are pretty much prostitutes by nature anyway , so why lock up the ones who are honest and upfront about it? seems silly to me.

The reason prostitution is illegal while booze and cigarettes are perfectly legal doesn't have a rat's ass to do with "morality" or "public health", it has everything to do with taxation.

Tobacco, alcohol, and perscription drug abuse have destroyed more families, led to more violent crime, crippled, sickened, and killed more people than illegal drugs or prostitution, combined. Would any underpaid, overworked, dog shit police officer on this thread like to argue that point with me?................................ I didn't think so.

Also, much of this gripe about prostitution comes from angry feminist politicians and judges who have faces uglier than an elephant's ass and hate men because they cannot orgasm. America has been conditioned by the media to believe that all forms of heterosexual sex (even in marriage) are criminal offenses.

Think about it, when was the last time "BSNBC" did a story on underage
male prostitution or gay and lesbian sex offenders? Why is it straight men are always portrayed as evil, malicious, "child rapists" while gays and lesbians like catholic priests can fuck little boys in the ass and no one makes a stir? If those same priests were fucking little 12 year old girls in the shower, do you really think they would have gotten off with no jail time? That shit would be all over TV for at least 6 months and a judge would have thrown their asses underneath the jail.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 22:29:32

Because of STD's. Shouldn't that be pretty obvious?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 22:32:45

Well I dont really care I didnt have sex with some ugly hoe whos gonna give me a diesease, steal my money and car then to be arrested by the cops (or fined).

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 22:36:21

STI/STD'S

Plus, some prostitutes are underage, so I think that's why they want to get rid of prostitution for good.

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 22:37:47

Do you really want to degrade women again? Women are just as human as men, and they don't deserve to be sold as sex slaves. Yes, that's the term for them, sex slaves. It's only one night, but it's morally degrading.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 23:10:09

At 2/15/09 01:41 PM, mranarchy wrote: Also moral shit but who cares.

Alright. Well, while I don't exactly think it should be legal mostly because of health and safety concerns...

As far as morality goes, the church had actually encouraged prostitution for quite some time during the middle ages and up to the renaissance.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 23:16:59

Human rights and the feminist movement.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 23:19:09

At 2/15/09 01:42 PM, Justanothername wrote:
At 2/15/09 01:40 PM, Civilnotice wrote: Prostitution helps spread STDs.
That's why we have these things called "Condoms."
I know, it sounds crazy.

you mean like ... there is a way i can safely bang a random whore without all the doctor visits?

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-15 23:35:50

Probably the diseases that spread through them.

Join Now!

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 00:03:24

From a political/mainstream stance, I don't see what is wrong with it as long as both people consent. People have sex all the time, but when you throw money into it, it is illegal.

But from a moral/religious point, sexual intercourse is a sacred act shared between only two intimate partners. It should not be flaunted and whored out to just anyone for monetary gain.

So while I don't think it should be illegal, I do not support it.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 00:15:16

At 2/15/09 01:40 PM, Civilnotice wrote: Prostitution helps spread STDs.

It also creates bad neighborhoods, and then there are women who are abused by their pimps, who force to them to be addicted on stuff.

Although, I am for one to make prostitution legal profession if it's kept 1.) at brothels, and 2.) highly regulated in all manners (similarly to the sex industries within Europe.)

And it should be a profession where people need to have a high school diploma or a GED too.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 02:54:39

it's illegal because it's fun, everything fun is illegal.

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 04:22:27

I believe, if it's private, like, you're in a friends house, and you pay her for sex, it'l legal, so to some extent it's legal.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 17:24:46

At 2/15/09 10:37 PM, firemaker60 wrote: Do you really want to degrade women again? Women are just as human as men, and they don't deserve to be sold as sex slaves. Yes, that's the term for them, sex slaves. It's only one night, but it's morally degrading.

Cut the bullshit! You are not a "slave" to anything other than your own selfish desires. Women degrade themselves when they lust after money and sacrifice their bodies for the sake of material possession. At that point, you exchange your human dignity for easy money. If you don't want to be morally degraded, stop tricking your ass out to the highest bidder, it's that simple..................

And no, you won't do any better by marrying a rich man. Rich men are not stupid, (that's why they are rich), and he will use your ass up like any common john before tossing you out on the street like a bucket of piss in a chinese slum............

And no, you won't clean his ass out in divorce court, either. More and more women are "disappearing" these days because more and more men are realizing they have no chance against women in court. Why would a rich man want to waste his time and money fighting a losing battle in court when he can hire someone to give his wife a "Natalee Holloway" for around five grand?

Response to Why is prostitution illegal? 2009-02-16 17:28:13

AIDS. some guys fuck prostitutes and then give them AIDS. and so the prostitute go fuck with another guy, gives him AIDS, and then the guy fucks his wife, give her AIDS, the wife fucks her boss, gives him AIDS, the boss fucks his wife and another woman in a threesome, gives them AIDS.
it just spreads like nutella does on my morning toasts.

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature