00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MaceArcadia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Unleashed

801 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 21:01:58

Is sonic unleashed good? Specifically for the 360.. I might get it at the end of the month.

Xbox Live Gamertag is Llama Tree

ADD ME DAWG i hate you all especially eric

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 21:09:24

At 2/10/09 09:01 PM, YouGotPunkd wrote: Is sonic unleashed good? Specifically for the 360.. I might get it at the end of the month.

HAHA, where the hell have you been?! Under a rock? It's been what? Like, 4 months since Unleashed was released! Anyway just go to any major game site and cry your little heart out. GO ROCKBOY GO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 21:17:43

At 2/10/09 09:01 PM, YouGotPunkd wrote: Is sonic unleashed good? Specifically for the 360.. I might get it at the end of the month.

No. Just save yourself the money.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 22:10:57

I got it for the PS2, and it's alright. It's short, though, so I suggest renting it.

also, inb4blazeheatnixripstcformakingasonicthr ead

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 22:45:34

I dislike requests for personal input to help decide something.
Some inputs are biased, or just uneducated.
But, since you asked.....
The 360/PS3 version is really good, not for everyone, but still pretty awesome.
The Wii/PS2 version is really toned down, but a decent choice nonetheless.
I would recommend the 360 version.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 23:25:12

The game is fucking awesome! No joke! The Sonic levels are not only gorgeous to run through but the music is awesome. The werehog isn't that bad and the controls are pretty good. The final level though is fucking AWESOME!!! Anyone who tells you this game is bad or worth a rent isn't a true Sonic fan. As long as it isn't on PS2 or Wii.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 23:34:01

I actually found it enjoyable, compared to secret rings and that dreadfull 2006 game

but yeah, if your going to get it, get the 360 version because the wii one is inferior level wise.

I don't know why, but I did like it. Its not the masterpiece that was adventure 1 or 2, but I would say you should consider it if you are a sonic fan.

Its atleast a rent

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-10 23:38:22

At 2/10/09 11:25 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: Anyone who tells you this game is bad or worth a rent isn't a true Sonic fan.

Only Sonic fags can ignore the constant shit in ever Sonic game these days.
I mean, the next one is about Sonic is the MEDIEVAL DAYS, and uses A SWORD, that TALKS.

Jesus fucking Christ Sonic Team, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. No actually, the bottom isn't even there anymore because you've scraped so hard.

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-11 08:11:35

At 2/10/09 11:38 PM, carbonwater wrote: I mean, the next one is about Sonic is the MEDIEVAL DAYS, and uses A SWORD, that TALKS.

Ok, time for me to blow your fucking mind.

If, by your logic, Sonic games went down the shitter the moment Sonic talked, that would mean that your beloved S3&K is a terrible piece of shit, since the year before that, SegaSonic Arcade was released in Japan, and in that game, Sonic talked.

He had the voice actor of the guy who did Trunks in the Japanese version of DBZ, no less.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-11 08:19:46

Try it before you buy it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2009-02-11 08:57:53

At 2/10/09 11:38 PM, carbonwater wrote:
At 2/10/09 11:25 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: Anyone who tells you this game is bad or worth a rent isn't a true Sonic fan.
Only Sonic fags can ignore the constant shit in ever Sonic game these days.
I mean, the next one is about Sonic is the MEDIEVAL DAYS, and uses A SWORD, that TALKS.

From what I've seen not only are the graphics a step up from what Secret Rings had, but the gameplay looks great also. Despite the talking sword I look forward to slashing about with Sonic.

Jesus fucking Christ Sonic Team, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. No actually, the bottom isn't even there anymore because you've scraped so hard.

Sonic has improved in the past few years. Sonic 06 was a draw back but after that giant mistake we've had good games since.

BBS Signature