00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

kingdom hearts:birth by sleep

765 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-30 13:43:42

kingom hearts 3/birth by sleep comes out at the end of the year.what a wait eh?

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-30 14:11:36

Uhh, Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't even play the first one.

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-30 17:59:46

Well, since I only have a DS, 358/2 days is coming out in a month or two, so I'm good.

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 06:47:57

from wot ive seen it looks like its on psp/ps3 and xb360.

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 06:50:49

At 1/30/09 02:11 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Uhh, Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't even play the first one.

i will admit it was pretty hard for me also but if u can ace the second one then youd have a good idea about the conrolls.

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 06:52:17

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I liked the game play and the deep background story (heartless vs nobodies) but the fact that they made you replay old Disney movies with no big originality added to it, destroyed the game quite a bit.
Not to speak about Chains of memory where you basically replay the first game only swapping the word heart with memory.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 06:59:08

At 1/31/09 06:52 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I liked the game play and the deep background story (heartless vs nobodies) but the fact that they made you replay old Disney movies with no big originality added to it, destroyed the game quite a bit.
Not to speak about Chains of memory where you basically replay the first game only swapping the word heart with memory.

i played the first one but cant find chain of memories in any shops.e.g.gamestation/game.

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 06:59:09

At 1/31/09 06:52 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: they made you replay old Disney movies with no big originality added to it, destroyed the game quite a bit.

Quickly, Shoot Bambis mother before she makes it to the other side. DONT WORRY, ITS FOR THE STORY DEVELOPMENT!!!

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 07:42:54

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I liked the game play and the deep background story (heartless vs nobodies) but the fact that they made you replay old Disney movies with no big originality added to it, destroyed the game quite a bit.

Wait, did you even play any of the games? Or just read about them on wikipedia?

DEEZNUTS

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 07:55:09

I finished KH 1 and 2. Chains of Memory, I played, but stopped playing it. I want to reach further, cause it is important to know where the other Organisation XIII members have gone to, but the retarded gameplay is really not encouraging me to go any further.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 10:26:10

At 1/31/09 06:50 AM, 8ight wrote:
At 1/30/09 02:11 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Uhh, Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't even play the first one.
i will admit it was pretty hard for me also but if u can ace the second one then youd have a good idea about the conrolls.

No... it's an easy game. But the gameplay is really weird, and the story wasn't very interesting.

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-01-31 10:37:41

No... it's an easy game. But the gameplay is really weird, and the story wasn't very interesting.

were completly different.okay yea it is easy but the gamplay was awesom same as the story.thats my opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-02-11 17:39:42

At 1/31/09 10:37 AM, 8ight wrote:
were completly different.okay yea it is easy but the gamplay was awesom same as the story.thats my opinion.

They all seemed great to me.

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-02-11 18:44:09

At 1/31/09 10:37 AM, 8ight wrote: was awesom same as the story.thats my opinion.

NOTHING CAN DEFEAT ME WHEN I HAVE MY FRIENDS WITH ME.

It's as if they injected anime faggotry directly into the storyline.

Response to kingdom hearts:birth by sleep 2009-02-11 21:57:56

Yeah, major bummer, i was really hoping it would come out in the spring so i would have soemthing to play on the plane while i got to spain. Oh well.

Im still excited for both of the games comming out.
But Birth By Sleep with be the better out of the two in my opinion.

Just when you think it's safe to eat at a friends house...

Fun Fact: Rummy0 made this sig below to insult me!

And I took it as my own. :3

BBS Signature