00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,792,113 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 16:14:52

Recently I've been playing so much Minecraft with my friend. We built a lot of crap and dug loads of resources. This game is really addicting, I can't stop, heeeelp

Google +

I doubt that I'll use that. I couldn't bother visiting my Facebook account even. Not my thing, really

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 17:40:24

At 7/12/11 04:14 PM, MrSaint wrote: Recently I've been playing so much Minecraft with my friend. We built a lot of crap and dug loads of resources. This game is really addicting, I can't stop, heeeelp

I play Minecraft pretty often with a couple friends, awesome game, I bought it long before it became the huge sensation it is now though.

And I get to love it not only because it's an awesome game... but because most of the people using my music in youtube videos are using my music for their minecraft videos.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 19:06:45

I love G+, mostly because it gives me an excuse to neglect Facebook.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 20:33:09

At 7/12/11 07:06 PM, Blackhole12 wrote: I love G+, mostly because it gives me an excuse to neglect Facebook.

Yay... yet another internet phenomenon that I have to use just to network to people. Haven't we got enough already! That's what I use Facebook and Skype and NewGrounds for.

When will the madness end!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 22:30:31

At 6/11/11 09:32 PM, midimachine wrote:
At 6/11/11 08:57 PM, SBB wrote: how can two males have buttsecks that is not mega gay?
pretend it's a girl and make sure you never touch his balls!!!

thats what i do.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 22:31:05

At 7/12/11 08:33 PM, brokendeck wrote:
When will the madness end!

When you die dude. Its the nature of the beast. When I was in high school we were switching from non linear editing machines to linear editing machines. Senior year we were playing with iMovie and final cut pro. In college we underwent a switch from quicktime to HD and then we played with Blue Ray. It's a constantly shifting battle when it comes to technology and you can't get comfortable with just one app. Trust me when I say that it feels like just yesterday I was playing with those old editing machines and they were cutting edge... now they're crap :p

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-12 22:38:15

I just realized I got linear confused with non linear. If you know the difference, pretend I was right :p

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 02:36:39

At 7/12/11 10:38 PM, Quarl wrote: I just realized I got linear confused with non linear. If you know the difference, pretend I was right :p

the power of imagination will help me to pretend you were right

The Audio Forum Lounge

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 05:10:00

At 7/13/11 02:36 AM, Rucklo wrote: the power of imagination will help me to pretend you were right

Pippi LÃ¥ngstrump?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 09:01:39

I'd really like one damn collab where I don't spend the whole time teaching mixing and music theory. Help me world.

P.S. - I'm mad bro.

P.P.S. - Hows everyone's summer been so far? Anything exciting I missed in the last 40 lounge pages?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 09:11:43

At 7/13/11 09:01 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote: P.P.S. - Hows everyone's summer been so far? Anything exciting I missed in the last 40 lounge pages?

I got pretty fucking wasted last Monday, and went to Harry Potter 7B yesterday. That's pretty much my summer story so far.

i'm so boring

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 09:19:52

At 7/13/11 09:11 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: I got pretty fucking wasted last Monday, and went to Harry Potter 7B yesterday. That's pretty much my summer story so far.

I'm going to watch Harry Potter soon. Is it any good?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 11:35:27

At 7/13/11 09:22 AM, Chronamut wrote:
I am reading up on OBE and lucid dreaming. Fun stuff, a little awkward in when you can do it though - they say to do it in the early morning, around 4:30..

I wanna see if I can actually fly around and spy on people haha... out of body experience ftw..

GUH Lucid dreaming is the best. Once I was being chased by angry running zombies but I was all like "fuck this shit. I'm dreaming" and then flew away. Gohan and Krillin taught me how to fly in my dreams back when I was in middle school. They thought I was Goku for some reason and I forgot how to fly. Apparently you just take your chi and put it underneath you? Shizam.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 12:04:50

At 7/13/11 09:01 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote: I'd really like one damn collab where I don't spend the whole time teaching mixing and music theory. Help me world.

P.S. - I'm mad bro.

From the very few collabs I've done, everyone's pretty much been on my level, that is, when I was doing my last collab, almost 6 months ago, but I've improved rapidly from then on, which is pretty good ;; I'm much better at mixing an mastering and getting better.

Grrr..

You know what I hate? The mentality of 'You! You are different, therefore should be ridiculed.'. I've seen countless peopple be bullied in such a way and I'm getting sick of it. No, I am not the average teenager from my island, having at least 2 piercings, bleached hair and a short sleeved vest and rosary beads. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being bullied, but I can't stand to look at this smart-looking little kid who differs from the group of teenagers and turns into a circus act.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 12:15:11

At 7/13/11 12:04 PM, Decibel wrote: Grrr..

You know what I hate? The mentality of 'You! You are different, therefore should be ridiculed.'. I've seen countless peopple be bullied in such a way and I'm getting sick of it. No, I am not the average teenager from my island, having at least 2 piercings, bleached hair and a short sleeved vest and rosary beads. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being bullied, but I can't stand to look at this smart-looking little kid who differs from the group of teenagers and turns into a circus act.

This, is exactly how I feel. What's bloody wrong with being different? I find it helpful to think of myself
as the normal person and of everyone else as different. It keeps me sane (and helps my ego too :3)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 12:52:25

At 7/13/11 12:15 PM, Echo wrote: This, is exactly how I feel. What's bloody wrong with being different? I find it helpful to think of myself
as the normal person and of everyone else as different. It keeps me sane (and helps my ego too :3)
Hammalliiiiiiiii

Meh, I don't have a big ego or anything, I just feel bad for the person(s) .

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 13:35:08

Xkore song

Hey guys, does anyone have an old song of xkores. This is going WAY back. To the days of the Newgrounds Ventrilo.

The song has me and Envy in it screaming "get off my lawn". If anyone has it PLEASE contact me or Xkore!

Thanks!

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 16:12:49

At 7/13/11 01:35 PM, TMM43 wrote: The song has me and Envy in it screaming "get off my lawn". If anyone has it PLEASE contact me or Xkore!

Sounds familar, but I don't have it on my PC. Can't you find it on xKore's page?

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 16:45:17

At 7/13/11 04:12 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 7/13/11 01:35 PM, TMM43 wrote: The song has me and Envy in it screaming "get off my lawn". If anyone has it PLEASE contact me or Xkore!
Sounds familar, but I don't have it on my PC. Can't you find it on xKore's page?

Didn't he like delete everything from like one point up until his more recent songs though? Hope you can find it, that sounds awesome xP

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 17:07:24

Yeah he deleted it a while back and he lost the actual .flp and .mp3 when his computer crashed or something.

I wish there was like a database of all the old NG music somewhere...
Hopefully someone finds it because it was funny as hell

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 17:42:30

OK im DONE! And Also F U xkore!!!

Okay i finally satisfied myself with the Cerbera Saw and want to move on new sounds. Because i'm getting really Jealous at xkore. getting all famous and loved by many. >:(

On the onther hand i am honestly happy for him. But on the other side he's just pissing me off with his good music production. There are alot of songs of him i like. Wich is making me even more angrier D:<

So right now im making a song called Brainless. Wich will be the last time i use the Cerbera saw in it. And try to figure out a new way of making Drum N Bass. I do have some ideas and stuff. But i need to get me some fresh new VSt's. Some new sounds to give my music a breath of fresh air. Hopefully getting me on a higher level.

And also Fucka youu! xkore!!! ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 17:46:46

At 7/13/11 05:42 PM, YouriX wrote: OK im DONE! And Also F U xkore!!!

Dude, calm down, at least he's one of the very rare (if not the only) Newgrounds artist(s) to ever make it to Beatport. I think that he did an amazing job at going this big and I really hope that he'll get his own gigs someday. You are allowed to be jealous, but keep it down, man.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 17:49:01

It's called jealousy I think.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 17:58:29

At 7/13/11 05:46 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Dude, calm down, at least he's one of the very rare (if not the only) Newgrounds artist(s) to ever make it to Beatport. I think that he did an amazing job at going this big and I really hope that he'll get his own gigs someday. You are allowed to be jealous, but keep it down, man.

But i cant calm down the jealousy is just to much! D:

At 7/13/11 05:49 PM, Mich wrote:
It's called jealousy I think.

And its burning my very being itself :,(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 18:02:16

At 7/13/11 05:46 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
Dude, calm down, at least he's one of the very rare (if not the only) Newgrounds artist(s) to ever make it to Beatport. I think that he did an amazing job at going this big and I really hope that he'll get his own gigs someday. You are allowed to be jealous, but keep it down, man.

He is already doing gigs... lol

Follow me on Twitter! | New song - Figurehead | QOTW: Who are you calling Pinhead? |

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 18:53:59

Yourix, you won't go very far in the entertainment industry with an attitude like that.

Furthermore, I think you need to get to the root of your jealousy. If you know that yore good enough to "make it big" (whatever that means these days), then you shouldn't be jealous at all, because your time is coming, right?

If you're jealous of xKore's skills, then maybe instead of wasting your time talking smack on an Internet forum, you should maybe open your DAW and start working on your own skills. xKore got to where he is through hard work and humility. If that makes you jealous, then you've got some work to do, mister.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 19:21:03

At 7/13/11 06:53 PM, jarrydn wrote: Yourix, you won't go very far in the entertainment industry with an attitude like that.

Its funny how some of you guys completely ignored the wink emoticon i did in the end of my rant. Pointing out that im not all that serious. Still even though i am a little envious towards his music skills i dont mope around all day and not open my DAW to improve on my own music skills.

On the side note my real intentions is not to make it big. It would be nice and it never hurts to fuel my awesome ego ;)
But its a hobby i do every now and then. My real ambitions lies in making comics and cartoons. Music is something i do on the side.

So next time i do a joke/rant just follow along by also joking around and making some gay comments while your at it. :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 20:23:30

IMHO it was really obvious that YouriX was only kidding.

Perhaps his humor is a little too subtle for some people to pick up on.

I'm sort of like that sometimes as well. I try not to consciously make my jokes blatantly obvious, makes people think twice "Was he really serious?"

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-13 20:56:45

At 7/13/11 08:23 PM, brokendeck wrote: Perhaps his humor is a little too subtle for some people to pick up on.

I don't think it was that subtle. I found it very obvious.
Too obvious, even.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-07-14 03:35:24

At 7/13/11 08:56 PM, FairSquare wrote: I don't think it was that subtle. I found it very obvious.
Too obvious, even.

It was obviously subtle enough to fool certain people into thinking it was serious. Unless they were joking too, meaning that their joke was even more subtle so we didn't notice it, unless we were joking too meaning that were even more subtle.

Mind fcuk