00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,803,802 Views | 34,326 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-07 22:05:44

At 2/7/09 09:59 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 2/7/09 09:36 PM, Sungazer wrote:
At 2/7/09 09:31 PM, Chronamut wrote: lol hes been here longer than you XD
Um.. I have? I've been hear since 2004 lol. :P
i meant you silly lol

Ha ha, yeah, must have miss read it then. xD

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-07 22:07:10

but i've been here since '03

>8(

explain.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-07 22:45:27

Something moar serious
Okay, I was listening to NPR this morning, right before I got probably the worst high of my life. (I'm still feeling the aftereffects) But that's beside the point. The point is that they were discussing Japanese culture, and they made a reference to the guy who drove his truck into a crowded square a little while ago. I'm sure you all heard of that. He drove into the square, killing three people. He then proceeded to kill 4 more people, including a police officer, using a knife.

Apparently, during this incident, several of the citizens, instead of fleeing or trying to apprehend the assailant, they literally take out their cellphones and begin to film the incident.

First, what do you think of the fact that the assailant was able to kill 4 people with a knife before being stopped? Second, what do you think of the fact that some people not only decided to watch the spectacle, but actually filmed the spectacle instead of helping out their fellow citizens?

It tugged at my brain all day...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:12:36

Its a sign I swear it.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:15:42

At 2/8/09 12:12 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Its a sign I swear it.

Scariest part is the fact that I was the last one to post on it, and my post is actually a serious one.

oldskool horror music starts it's intro....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:17:24

At 2/8/09 12:12 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Its a sign I swear it.

Hmmm... it looks fine to me? 667 ?

oh wait...

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:23:56

Newgrounds is above religion and superstition, so this event means absolutley nothing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:45:59

ok i got my garlic necklace a gallon of holy water, 3 crucifixes, i am sam in the VCR and i drew a circle around muyself..
I am officially apocolypse proof

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 00:47:29

Superstition

At 2/8/09 12:23 AM, Koriigahn wrote: Newgrounds is above religion and superstition, so this event means absolutley nothing.

I don't know about you, but I still sleep with a nightlight.

At 18? Wow I have problems.....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 01:05:38

At 2/8/09 12:45 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: i am sam in the VCR

WHAT? I've never EVER heard of that one before... What's it supposed to be for? I've never even heard of that movie lol.

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 01:33:20

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277027/

its a movie about a retarded guy that has a daughter.. it has a beatles sountrack on it and it wards off evil spirits

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 04:06:49

At 2/8/09 12:45 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: ok i got my garlic necklace a gallon of holy water, 3 crucifixes, i am sam in the VCR and i drew a circle around muyself..
I am officially apocolypse proof

Damn you, and I was just readying my black candles and goat's blood... *sigh* Kids these days just don't know how to party anymore. Back in the day, all we needed was a virgin or two. XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 11:34:44

End of the World

I made a circle out of toothpaste.

Wait...the end of the world has to do with bears...right....

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 14:19:39

At 2/8/09 11:34 AM, HolyTomato wrote: Wait...the end of the world has to do with bears...right....

Sort of... It actually has to do with bear markets.
Basically, to cause the end of the world all you have to do is manufacture a crisis (and what better than a financial one), then scare everyone into supporting the worst piece of legislation EVER (a.k.a bailout). After that it's just a matter of finding the gaps that need extra dominoes. You fill those gaps, then knock 'em all down.

Maybe I should write a haiku about it:

Arrogant fuckholes
Like an Oreo of fail
Obama, Biden

Waitasecond... this doesn't look like the politics forum. ??
Hmmm....

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 15:17:59

At 2/7/09 09:05 PM, SolusLunes wrote: RAVE

Was fun. Am tired. Echoz didn't die.

More to come later.

xD

Did you see that McLovin had made a topic in the AF!? Hahahaha. Ridiculous.

Jeez.. my phone dies whilst at a rave club in another state and suddenly people think I'm dead or stranded in Dallas and file a missing person report and shit.

Silly people.

Goddamn I'm NEVER EVER taking something like that again. >=(

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 22:02:24

At 2/8/09 02:19 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Arrogant fuckholes
Like an Oreo of fail
Obama, Biden

Waitasecond... this doesn't look like the politics forum. ??
Hmmm....

GET UR ASS IN THE POLITICS FORUM!!!!

I'll meet you there.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 23:25:21

At 2/8/09 10:02 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: GET UR ASS IN THE POLITICS FORUM!!!!

Narp... started there, then came here. I like it here better. ;)

Did you want to chat about politics?
We could always PM about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 23:28:54

At 2/8/09 11:25 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Narp... started there, then came here. I like it here better. ;)

Did you want to chat about politics?
We could always PM about it.

Nah I can't do it for long periods of time anymore. It used to interest the hell out of me, still does actually, but it's depressing because most, if not all, of the political news is bad news these days.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 23:40:37

At 2/8/09 11:28 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Nah I can't do it for long periods of time anymore.

Well, you're not really missing much. You'd probably just be disappointed anyways.
So you know, although I cracked on our current asshole leaders, I believe that McCain and Palin are a couple of fuckholes as well. Every time I criticize the liberals, people make the mistake of assuming that I'm a die-hard right winger. I'm not. Lately, I'm back to being a libertarian - I think we should immediately fire most of our government so that we can cut taxes to a bare minimum, legalize both marijuana and gay marriage, keep our military here for national defense and get the fuck out of peoples bedrooms wombs and business in general.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 23:45:53

At 2/8/09 11:40 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Well, you're not really missing much. You'd probably just be disappointed anyways.
So you know, although I cracked on our current asshole leaders, I believe that McCain and Palin are a couple of fuckholes as well. Every time I criticize the liberals, people make the mistake of assuming that I'm a die-hard right winger. I'm not. Lately, I'm back to being a libertarian - I think we should immediately fire most of our government so that we can cut taxes to a bare minimum, legalize both marijuana and gay marriage, keep our military here for national defense and get the fuck out of peoples bedrooms wombs and business in general.

LJ, we should totally stuff the ballots to make you president.

I'm already working on the LJ in '12 banners. Now we need to find you a VP.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-08 23:57:44

At 2/8/09 11:45 PM, SolusLunes wrote: LJ, we should totally stuff the harlots. I'm already working on the LJ is 12" banners.

Wow! Thanks! I think we should stuff 'em too. But I think the measurements on your banners are off by a bit. Unless you're using a really small ruler. heh...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 00:50:47

At 2/8/09 11:57 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 2/8/09 11:45 PM, SolusLunes wrote: LJ, we should totally stuff the harlots. I'm already working on the LJ is 12" banners.
Wow! Thanks! I think we should stuff 'em too. But I think the measurements on your banners are off by a bit. Unless you're using a really small ruler. heh...

by stuffing them I really hope you actually mean "hey lets make compaign pinatas" cause I will totally help with that

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 00:53:44

At 2/9/09 12:50 AM, HolyTomato wrote:
At 2/8/09 11:57 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
by stuffing them I really hope you actually mean "hey lets make compaign pinatas" cause I will totally help with that

Brilliant idea! Immediately going for the mexican vote. I love it. We can have teh illegal immigrants vote every time they cross the border!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 02:05:22

Screaming your fucking lungs out

I was hanging out with a bunch of people and playing rock band and we decided to play Laid To Rest by Lamb of God and I decided to say fuck it, I'll do vocals. Everyone was mildly drunk and having a good time and I thought it would be fun. I didn't really do it well but I was really surprised at how much volume I could get out. I am a tiny person and mostly introverted so this was a side of me I've never seen before. The best part was every time the line "see who gives a fuck!" came up everyone freaking flipped out and screamed along with me, freaking hilarious. I wish we'd recorded it. It felt so awesome and took off a lot of stress, I recommend you guys try that sometime.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 04:54:47

I have also found that, from time to time, screaming the shit out of the microphone can really be a great way to relax (obviously, not while you're doing it XD), but it can also be an awesome way to get your adrenaline running. Since I play with a few bands in which I abuse the right of back-vocaling, and since I'm a guitarist, I can afford to shout at the mic every once in a while.

Also, I've found that, despite it's simplicity, Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In the Name" is brilliant for this purpose. By the time you get to the second verse, you'll be so pumped you'll start thinking that turning some speedcore to the max in your car while repeatedly slamming into a brick wall is actually quite a good idea.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 06:13:18

At 2/9/09 04:54 AM, Hades0013 wrote: I abuse the right of back-vocaling, and since I'm a guitarist, I can afford to shout at the mic every once in a while.

I do exactly the same thing in my band. I'm actually considering dropping guitar and doing vocals though. I'm not the best at guitar but I reckon' I could get screaming down easy and I can write ok lyrics as well.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 06:14:14

At 2/9/09 04:54 AM, Hades0013 wrote:
Also, I've found that, despite it's simplicity, Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In the Name" is brilliant for this purpose. By the time you get to the second verse, you'll be so pumped you'll start thinking that turning some speedcore to the max in your car while repeatedly slamming into a brick wall is actually quite a good idea.

Fuck yes RAGE!!! That sounds like an awesome idea I'll have to try that sometime XD

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 06:18:32

WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?

I HAS CLASS IN 6 HOURS.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 11:05:48

At 2/9/09 06:18 AM, nal1200 wrote: WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?

I HAS CLASS IN 6 HOURS.

Hi, this is Newgrounds, pleased to meet you.

Seriously, you have no idea how many times I stayed on-line, when I should have: 1) gone to sleep 2) started learning 3) done anything else for college, or 4) done pretty much anything else in general.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-09 12:10:08

At 2/9/09 11:05 AM, Hades0013 wrote:
Seriously, you have no idea how many times I stayed on-line, when I should have: 1) gone to sleep 2) started learning 3) done anything else for college, or 4) done pretty much anything else in general.

lol... same ;o)