00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LilSisSyd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,792,894 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 09:30:56

At 10/10/09 07:50 AM, YouriX wrote:
Also i didnt go on the top5 with a midiRip. But with a original song.
Here link: (srsly does this sound like midi rip?)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 07850
One thing thou i do admire his motivation. Even thou i didnt respond back since i dont like wasting my time with people like him.

Do you guys also get hate mails like me? :P

No but i dont understand how the hell you got in the top5 with that.
I made stuff like that 8 years ago in like 5 minutes or something, granted on a console.. not in todays quality.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 09:40:57

TOP5 Wonder

At 10/11/09 09:30 AM, Calamaistr wrote: No but i dont understand how the hell you got in the top5 with that.
I made stuff like that 8 years ago in like 5 minutes or something, granted on a console.. not in todays quality.

In all honesty i asked myself that question for over almost a year now. My best songs never reach the TOP lists wich makes it really frustrating. I was just goofing around and uploaded it. Plus it sounded kinda catchy. But what is most puzzeling is that alot of people liked it and downlaoded it!

Heck there was a guy who made a game with it!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 09:45:07

At 10/10/09 10:25 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: LOVE MAIL

i send a few of those out once in a while. i usually send them to artists that i never knew existed and love

I pretty much do the same, i would think only kids send out hatemail. If i dont like someones music i just dont listen to it and the last place im going to look for music is in the audio portal. I generally look around music on forums, if it has a lets say intellectual person posting something im interested in what he/she makes, atleast then i can begin to expect something of worth to my ears.

Ive pmed some people back and forth, just to share the information that i have new tracks or answering their messages that up till now have never been of the hatemail kind.

I did however only once pm someone in explaining the physics of music because his music was so bad (It all sounded in falsa, as if a cat had been jumping on a piano) i had to try and help, but he wouldnt listen and started to act like a jackass while in denial. So i just blocked him.

Why bother, there are millions of people in this world, atleast half of them has no knowledge about music and exports their horrible creations like in ancient times people made alot of square wheels along those who had studied physics made round ones..
I think i would be the worlds worst teacher, i would just pick up the ruler and smack kids left and right across the face all day long. I dont have the patience anymore i guess.

Square wheel? WHACK!

cans on the floor right next to a bin? WHACK!

you make dance music? WHACK!

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 09:47:23

At 10/11/09 09:40 AM, YouriX wrote: TOP5 Wonder

At 10/11/09 09:30 AM, Calamaistr wrote: No but i dont understand how the hell you got in the top5 with that.
In all honesty i asked myself that question for over almost a year now. My best songs never reach the TOP lists wich makes it really frustrating. I was just goofing around and uploaded it. Plus it sounded kinda catchy. But what is most puzzeling is that alot of people liked it and downlaoded it!

Heck there was a guy who made a game with it!

I know what you mean, i had a guy using one of my pieces in his short flashes, and he even cutted the track short while my music often only makes sense when you listen to it whole.

I already suspected you could do better than that anyway, i just removed that sentance from my original post because i didnt want to offend you if you had not been able to do better.

Anyway, you take it maturely so ill check out some of your recent works and review one.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 12:34:52

At 10/11/09 09:45 AM, Calamaistr wrote: stuff

can i buy some pot from you?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 20:57:42

I'm gonna start putting my music on YouTube. All of the cool artists there have great images that they make into a video with their music, you know. My question is this: Do I need a different picture for every song, or can I use the same one for every song?

Example

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 21:08:11

At 10/11/09 08:57 PM, Stupor wrote: New Topic

I'm gonna start putting my music on YouTube. All of the cool artists there have great images that they make into a video with their music, you know. My question is this: Do I need a different picture for every song, or can I use the same one for every song?

Example

Do what ever you want dude, we don't care. :)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-11 21:26:46

At 10/11/09 09:08 PM, Sealander wrote: Do what ever you want dude, we don't care. :)

All I wanted was advice.

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 01:50:24

honestly, do whatever the hell you want, man.

My pal, a guy named TurnerZeroMusic on youtube has a picture of each of the things he has representin' the song (check 'em out, they're good!).

However, if I were to do that, I would either go pictures by album, or just random pictures for the hell of it. I don't know.

Do what feels artistic. Or easy, that works.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:05:11

Just A Crazy Newbie Here. . .
Yep~ Just a new girl here to introduce herself to the audio forum~ Hoping I will be able to get to know some of the people and maybe get a few collaborations done. Just have to do some updates and get my stuff together!
Hope to all see you and hear your stuff! <3

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:16:55

omgagirl

Wilkommen! Nice to see new users who are excited about the community. And who is attentive enough to pick up on things like bold titles...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:19:24

The newbie

At 10/12/09 02:05 AM, MissZeeZee wrote: Yep~ Just a new girl here to introduce herself to the audio forum~ Hoping I will be able to get to know some of the people and maybe get a few collaborations done. Just have to do some updates and get my stuff together!

Hmmm i dont know this smells fishy.

(There are no girls on the internet)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:22:22

Girls on the internet?! Fer sers!

Okay, we cansay I'm a girl just to make me happy okay? C=
Just don't tell anyone okay? Secret~ > w< <3 <3

Well I don't wanna leave a bad impression. Seriously. I dun want everyone being like, "She no read the rules GTFO NOOB! D< "

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:22:42

girlsontheinternet

The last girl who showed up and seemed to have her shit together was faaake.

But this one has a profile picture with a NAME on it... hm.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:29:58

So I'm A Rare Species!

Well I hope I'm not a fake. > _> I would be kinda sad if I found out that for almost eighteen years I've actually been a man. C=> Man, my childhood would be ruined!!

I'm cool that way. Too bad my writing is so sloppy upside down. P=

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:30:47

girlsontheinternet

At 10/12/09 02:22 AM, loansindi wrote: girlsontheinternet

Yes indeed, this is a though one... I am just being carefull. Cuz last time i got my feelings hurt :(

One Word ParagonX9

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:47:29

At 10/12/09 02:22 AM, loansindi wrote: girlsontheinternet

Oh god that shit was hilarious.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:52:56

Girl, I is one

Okay, I'm seriously a girl! XD I dunno how the hell I'm supposed to prove it but I really am one! =O

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 02:54:05

At 10/12/09 02:52 AM, MissZeeZee wrote: Girl, I is one

Okay, I'm seriously a girl! XD I dunno how the hell I'm supposed to prove it but I really am one! =O

We've been jaded.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 04:54:27

At 10/12/09 02:54 AM, loansindi wrote:

We've been jaded.

I'm scared.

Hides in the corner.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 05:57:06

Hey, and welcome! I must say I'm very glad you read the rules first and such.
What kind of music will you be making/are you making?

I hope you'll like the community here, we have quite a varied one here at audio.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 05:59:49

Sure and i'm the skinniest person in the world, and I own a radio station, and faeries fly out of my butt and go hello syntrus your are the greatest person ever.....

Ok that got weird. Its holiday so i'm drunk on Irish Beer.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 06:07:16

Syntrus, thanks for posting, so I didn't have to doublepost. :3

Never mind my question what kind of music you're going to make, I just read it at your profile. I see you'll be doing vocals for trance and such. Interesting. You might like Liralei then, she's pretty much the own semi-regular girl here, who also does vocals. She'll probably pop in here sooner or later. :p

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 06:39:38

Proof for being female

Okay then make a youtube film speaking out my name and saying how great my music is :P

That should be more then enough proof for me.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 07:12:14

only* rather than 'own'. (see my last post)

Proof for being female

I think it's rather sad people need to prove their gender here. I think it'll be clear soon enough when she does her first singing collab with someone, don't you think?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 08:24:40

At 10/12/09 07:12 AM, Mich wrote: Proof for being female

I think it's rather sad people need to prove their gender here. I think it'll be clear soon enough when she does her first singing collab with someone, don't you think?

Sssssh just go with the flow (whisper)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 09:32:59

I don't particularly care about gender on the internet.

But in any event, welcome to the AP, and hopefully your flirtatious style of writing will net you plenty of reviews and views from us saps!

Hell, I should have thought of that when ~I~ joined.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 10:26:31

Girl

I think Chron isn't going to like this :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 10:47:39

At 10/12/09 10:26 AM, MH16 wrote:

Girl

I think Chron isn't going to like this :p

maybe he will, they can have a girls night in the irc chat ..

but your prob right .. chron is quite the diva

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-10-12 10:57:13

I think she's proven herself quite enough. She uses more emoticons than me.

P ^-^ XD O: \m/ :'C O_O 8==D

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST