00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

chipfire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,790,070 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 12:57:44

Loogiesquared

LOOOOOGIIIEEEEEE!!!!

you've been a bad boy, and now you're gonna pay for it!

The Audio Forum Lounge

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 13:03:13

At 2/1/09 12:57 PM, Rucklo wrote: you've been a bad boy, and now you're gonna pay for it!

Ummm... if that kid is holding what I think he's holding, he's not going to be the one paying anything in the end. XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 13:04:54

loogie still not doing it right

At 2/1/09 01:03 PM, Hades0013 wrote:
At 2/1/09 12:57 PM, Rucklo wrote: you've been a bad boy, and now you're gonna pay for it!
Ummm... if that kid is holding what I think he's holding, he's not going to be the one paying anything in the end. XD

yeah, but look at the kid - he's fucking scared to death. it's from "emil i lönneberga", btw, the kid's a little rascal, always getting into trouble.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 14:29:40

swearing

At 2/1/09 02:13 PM, Chronamut wrote: er.. whats the rule with swearing? Bah I guess if gorebastard can do it then so can I! :P

when the fuck has fucking swearing ever not been fucking allowed here this is fucking newgrounds for fuck's sake!!! (lol)

oshit i'm spamming D:D:D:D: dun ban me rucky ^___^

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 14:54:22

Swearing

Seriously guys. Fuck.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 14:57:35

Radiogrounds, Dj-ing
Echoz has inspired me. Since I own Virtual Dj (what he's spinning withĂ  too, I might try my hand at it too. I practiced at mixing for the first time today, for about 3-4 hours or so, and at the end I was able to pump out some quite nice mixes ^_^

So yeah, with some more practice, I might get involved on Radiogrounds ^_^

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 14:58:35

Swearing
So THIS is what the NG BBS is all about... Wow, it really did take me a while to realize...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 15:08:34

swearing

there are no rules against swearing, but it might be considered spammy if you're abusing it. but then it's not the actual swearword that's the problem, rather the post being generally spammy.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 19:04:22

i usually listened to a song submitted by dj-immune named "HARVEST", but they guy admitted that he stoled everything and deleted his stuff, so if someone has that song from him could plz upload it somewhere ?

thanks.

Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.

PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 19:07:58

At 2/1/09 07:04 PM, preffertobedead wrote: i usually listened to a song submitted by dj-immune named "HARVEST", but they guy admitted that he stoled everything and deleted his stuff, so if someone has that song from him could plz upload it somewhere ?

thanks.

But that would be doing the same thing immune did >8(

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 19:41:08

Big Day Out 09: Perth
So, yesterday I went to the Big Day Out in Perth. Best. Fucking. Day. Of. My. Life. Granted, today will not be one of my better days, considering that I'm half deaf and I've almost lost my voice, not to mention that I'm tired as fuck and I've got a headache, and I've got to go to work in less than four hours.

I saw The Getaway Plan, Cog, The Grates, Sneaky Sound System, Pendulum, Serj Tankian, The Living End and The Prodigy live. It sucked that I was too tired to stay long at the Prodigy's performance (I'd already had about 11 hours straight of fucking loud music killing my ears), but definitely, the highlight of the show was Pendulum. Of course, they were always going to pull a large crowd, Perth is where their origins are at, but the whole dynamic of their show was something else entirely. They definitely had the biggest mosh pit of the day, and with a combination of songs from both of their albums, along with covering "Master of Puppets" by Metallica as an intro to Slam, I've got no doubt whatsoever that Pendulum are, and will continue to be fucking awesome.

The Living End. They had an entirely different energy to their show, yet I'd put them up with Pendulum for sure. Playing hits from all of their 5 studio albums, most of which had the crowd singing along, the guitar solos were nuts. There's just something about these guys that screams old skool rock, whether it be their music, their energy on stage (the bass player standing on his double bass while playing it, for example), or when someone in the crowd threw a beer on stage, the lead guitarist/singer took offence by promising that he'd drink the beer. Later on he did drink a beer (I don't think it was the same one...) after using said beer on the fretboard of his guitar to solo.

My first rock concert, totally awesome. Now I can say that I've been there done that and bought the fucking t-shirt.

How was your weekend?

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 22:25:38

Swearing

Swearing fuckin gets fuckin annoying when fuckin people like to fuckin talk like this shit. It fuckin makes them fuckin sound fuckin immature and fuckin look like a fuckin fuck.

There is one bad we can't say though and that is:

N****R

What??? I said "Nothing-R"......

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 22:38:10

FUCKING SWEARING MUTHAFUCKA!!!

At 2/1/09 10:25 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: There is one bad we can't say though and that is:

N****R

Since when the fuck did this shit become Samuel L. Jackson's fucking living room muthafuckas? And about that bitch of a fucking word N$%@&#, is a N$#@&% like me allowed to say N@#$%&, seeing as I am a fucking N#@$%&?

And does this shit fucking extend to other races' shitty derogatory fucking words? I could fucking list those sonsobitches, but that fucking shit might get my bitch-ass shot by some angry motherfucka.

Radiogrounds
In order to avoid wasting this post, lemme comment on Radiogrounds.

What types of music are played there? Is it just trance/techno/electronica or is it various genres that even a n$%&#@ like me can enjoy?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 22:51:10

At 2/1/09 10:38 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Radiogrounds
In order to avoid wasting this post, lemme comment on Radiogrounds.

What types of music are played there? Is it just trance/techno/electronica or is it various genres that even a n$%&#@ like me can enjoy?

Radiogrounds

Right now... it's whatever DJs want to play.. or AutoBob.

Most of AutoBob's playlists are rock.. then as for DJs.. I mainly play electrohouse, psy, goa, and a bit of DnB.. Nav tends to go with high speed stuff.. happy hardcore and stadium stuff.. DjDivinorum with hardcore techno.. Parathile with DnB.. Electrohouse.. and Swaenk plays a ton of just about everything.. I really like his dubstep mixes though.

There aren't any limits genre-wise really.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 23:26:36

Smoking cigarettes and using Reason

My God, 've never had this pleasure before. This s pretty fuckin' awesome.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 23:48:21

At 2/1/09 11:43 PM, diminitive wrote: Smoking cigarettes and using Reason

What the hell? That's so random haha. I'm thinking of getting the demo for Reason, just to see what it's all about and stuff.

That's funny. I'm thinking about getting the demo for Marlboro, just to see what it's all about and stuff

a

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-01 23:58:50

on the subject of smoking

kretek

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 10:52:22

Come on guys, try to keep it to at least one line. If you don't have that much to say, then don't post. Remember that if this AF Lounge is closed, the chances are that there will not be another.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 11:02:18

No audio forum lounge???

I may just end it all right then and there. Life isn't worth living without mah lounge.

Reason and Cigarettes
Hmm, I was thinking of getting the demo version , since I hear so many good things about reason and I really need to switch from FL Studio. Plus I like the idea of possibly using my favorite FL plugins with Reason through rewire. Ya Know!

Besides, it's completely unREASONable to smoke only cigarettes. Try some weed!

Peer pressure....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 11:46:54

Reason

I dont knowi if i want to use reason since im finally starting to get a hang on FLstudio. So when i feel like ive achieved a lot with Fl then i might try using Reason but for now FLstudio will be my first piority!!

Swearing

And im also a N***R!!! for sure!! (Still sometimes i have doubts)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 12:34:44

Reason

Someday, I will have Reason, and it will be rewired into Logic. But first I have to upgrade to Logic Studio anyway >:C And I needs moneys because I'm not a theif and I buy software D:<

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 13:39:00

At 2/2/09 12:34 PM, gregaaron89 wrote: Reason

Someday, I will have Reason, and it will be rewired into Logic. But first I have to upgrade to Logic Studio anyway >:C And I needs moneys because I'm not a theif and I buy software D:<

thats what i use.. i dont have any audio uploaded here but i use it for my band with an m-box and a sampler that my singer uses. it really is a great combo together. im sure you can find a trial of it somewhere.. Logic though would be hard to find a trial version of it.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 14:04:53

New Song

So I've been working on this song...and I thought it was turning out pretty good, but in reality, it sounds like shit.
I can't really listen to the track while making it because my computer spikes so hard that I get a headache...
I worked like a total of 10+ man hours on it, and I've decided to scrap the whole thing.
Kind of sad....

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 14:32:26

At 2/2/09 02:04 PM, TMM43 wrote: I worked like a total of 10+ man hours on it, and I've decided to scrap the whole thing.
Kind of sad....

Kind of silly, if you ask me. Nothing you worked on for ten hours can be so bad that it should be thrown away completely. Simply stop working on it for the moment, and one day you'll find the project file with just the right idea that you needed to finish it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 14:37:42

Scrapped songs with hours of work in them
Oh trust me, I've got quite a few of those lying around...
I have my Lethal industry remix, which actually qounds quite nice, but it's been weeks since I last opened it. Also various 'major' projects that are still lying around after hours of work. Though I'm constantly improving, and when I get back to those files then, they always sounds liek crap to me, because I can do better now.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 14:56:29

MAC STORE

SO im in the mac store right now. taras laptop broke a while ago so we are here to either get it fixed or get a new one.
Plus my dog chewed up my power cord for my mac so we gotta get a new one.
This is good cause then i can acctually work on music and spend more time on it. Since we wont be sharing a comp anymore.

SUSHI

Just had the most terrible sushi at a place where it is usually good. Some wierdo filipino guy that barely spoke a frikkin word of english fucked up my order.. i ordered a spicy tuna spicy salmon and spicy yellowtail roll and i got 3 spicy salmon rolls... hence i was pissed and only left him a 15% tip instead of the New York standard of 20%.

NEW EQUIPMENT.
So my singer just got a new M-box and a sampler. ill be posting pics of them soon with maybe some reviews about it for any of you that are thinking of buying something of the sort. Plus since he has no comp at home ill have to upload samples onto it for him. That should be a fair amount of fun.. as always ill keep you guys posted.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 14:59:36

At 2/1/09 07:41 PM, WritersBlock wrote: Big Day Out 09: Perth
Sounds like a frikkin awesome concert. I would love to see pendulum live. I really am pissed about the new album and how much suck there is in it.. But still even if the album sux it would awesome to see them live.

I just got pure for xbox and one of there songs was in it.. the volume was kinda low so i didnt pick up on it util thier trademark CRAP dnb beat that they use for almost all thier new stuff was heard.

Hold your colour was a better album than the new one. They should make more songs like masochist and girl in the fire.. that shit was hot...

Anyone know about any good CHILL LOUNGE DNB i can listen to for some inspiration?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 15:21:55

Alt Accounts
After making this one, I decided I don't actually know just what to do with it. But I'm sure some ideas will come to me, sooner or later. I guess I could always use it to post my slightly more "silly" music, just to keep my Account free of that stuff...

Sig by jackAtack

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 15:27:38

At 2/2/09 02:59 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Anyone know about any good CHILL LOUNGE DNB i can listen to for some inspiration?

Bukem
OLD Photek
This is Jungle Sky, 1-3

a

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-02 16:15:00

At 2/2/09 03:27 PM, Triskele wrote:
At 2/2/09 02:59 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Anyone know about any good CHILL LOUNGE DNB i can listen to for some inspiration?
Bukem
OLD Photek
This is Jungle Sky, 1-3

CHILL DNB
Thank you very much. i shall be searching in stmusic.org soon