00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[art] Perfect Pet Art Contest

75,169 Views | 255 Replies

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-08 21:07:35

This is a the most epic of all penguins.. the PWN-guin!
The PWN-guin is an cigarette smoking, baby eats, rainbow gun weilding bad mother trucker who just doesn't give a rats ass. pure awesomness.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-08 21:27:44

A kangaroo that can beat ass! Take down your worst enemies or kill its cub and ride in its pouch! Kangaroo is the latest, greenest, transportation method! It shits fertilizer! Or if you dont kill its cub, it will reproduce asexually this means you never run out of the pet! The day that your pet dies you can train its replacement! Each kangaroo is born with gloves on, so it can screw up some face and have some comic value to it!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 06:24:14

Here is the Majestic Tit-breasted Screamer! It lures your enemies in with it's siren scream and juicy forhead vagina, then violently bites their dick off. It's great for home protection or a present to grandma. Just remember granny, don't try to put your dick in it.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 07:44:39

Snorlax nggerz.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 08:40:25

My pet, kinda pretty and cute....

A-w-E-s-O-m-E

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 15:50:37

This is Boris.
He likes to use his mouth for things.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 15:54:41

what am i at six? ok cyber ninja dog thing thats all like part gorilla and part dog sooo yeah weekends coming expect a explosions of entries

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 16:11:53

In the late 90's when SNK was about to stop making there home arcade system the NEO-GEO they shipped out a thank you gift to all the top 100 loyal American video gamers who were apart of the NEO-FAN CLUB. In that box was a magical Japanese "kimochi Sho-Pet." This wonderful pet was soft, smelt like vanilla cake, it never shed; It didn't need to be fed conventional pet food it just needed a supply of protein in its feeding hole in the rear. It never poops just leeks marshmallow cream from its mounds on its back! It played all neo geo fighting games and told you all the moves for every character. Sadly they are no more, it caused relationship breakups, gamers never left there rooms for weeks at time. So it was banned it the U.S. and recalled back to Japan. =(

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 16:23:18

This is my 3ed submission.
Ass face Jim
Hes like a really long worm thingy with two faces, the left one is kinda retarded and loves to just listen to loud music all day long. The right one is an ass-face, and all do he looks like a total ass-hole he actually has an IQ of 500!
BETTER QUALITY

Only Apples Have The Right To be Red

MY DEVIANTART GALLERY

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 16:33:22

It is part dragon, part dog, and works on photosintesis so you dont have to feed it and it doesnt poo. Plus, you get plenty of oxygen. You can ride on its back and fly around the world, train it to eat disturbing people, or just hug it (and get plenty of oxygen).
Damn, the quality didnt turn out very good...

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 16:38:15

Here's a second one for me, I did this in chem today
Started off with a cyclops idea like mike from Monsters Inc, then added some extra details: note the sneakers and the bat wings
I call him Tweaks

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 18:16:52

This is the Choco Pet. He is small and fluffy. He shits chocolate balls and they are rly good....He eats just
sugar and nothing else....

Speed painting so it didnt turn as i wanted.... :(

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 19:05:38

Ive got my entry, but i am sad how everything on this blog makes it look like crap...i hate people being more talented than me :( :P lol, well anyway, i present to you the remote control zombie that can either kill or hug people, depending on your whim.....hes a cute lil fella isnt he?

If you're reading this, i'm sorry, i havn't got anything funny to say here.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 19:38:21

My pocket Dragon! he lives in my pocket, but prefers to perch on my Shoulder, out in the open. He eats meat and veggies like any person, but prefers to hunt insects for his protien supplements. He can also breath small jets of flame. Intellegent, loyal, and friendly to all those who aren't assholes, the pocket dragon is the perfect pet. It is also a lizard, and I have allergies to furry animals, so that's also good :)

the fighter was the best FF character, don't deny it.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 19:39:55

a zoom shot of him, haha, I shaved that beard a few days ago, but I like having a beard, it looks more manly and adds some detail to my face.

the fighter was the best FF character, don't deny it.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 21:31:16

yeah! this thing is sure to win!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-09 22:11:57

remote control fleuf

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 00:02:29

ok, a new one... this is my second.. only hand drawn though. a sea serpent (noone say nessie >_< nessies a dino.... not a serpent...) this would make a good pet because of my fear of large bodies of water.... i think that came into play when my dad threw me in a pool to teach to to float... >_<

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 01:58:28

This is a fox-rabbit (Vulpis leporidae). He's omnivorous, so he mows the lawn and takes care of all those nasty spiders and centipedes that get into my house. He's very loyal, smells like fresh baked apple crisp, and helps me make up for my horrible fashion sense (notice he's napping on a plush, crushed velvet pillow).

(pictured actual size)

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 03:00:23

My submission to the contest! Hope you all like it. It is my first true illustration using Illustrator. I spent many more hours on this than I should have, but I loved every second of it and I am glad of my new-found hobby! ^_^

This baby panda is as cute as a regular panda, eats bamboo like a regular panda, pees and poops like a regular panda... so it's a regular panda-BUT WITH PSIONIC POWERS!

Psionic pandas like this one have the power of telepathy between other psionic pandas, the ability to levitate objects and the potential of mind control.

This particular panda is only a baby, so its psionic powers are not fully developed. It is currently able to levitate small objects. As it grows older, it may be capable of mind control.

SO WATCH OUT OR I'LL MAKE MY PANDA MIND CONTROL YO ASS.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 05:47:42

Meet Nuffin ^_^
Nuffin is done in ArtRage 2, he's a purple necromancer cat :P

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 07:10:12

'AKAMAKI'

He's big and cosy
He will grow big and strong or shrink like an apple
Put him in your pocket
He feeds with sad feelings
And cheers you up

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 07:30:32

Hey, I looked at the 1st page and was like HEY, I CAN WIN THIS. So I sat down and made my Robo-Death Teady that took forever. Then I looked at the rest of the pages and was like CRAPP!! All that hard effort wasted. And now i'll have to come up with something better *sigh*, here it is anyway

I dream of the day where chickens will be able to cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 09:52:15

Its the iSnail, a new pet iPod from apple, it has over 50Gb of memory for your songs.
Speed painting!

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 13:57:52

Here is mine, a bearded frog lizard. He walks on 2 legs and is fairly large, about the size of a small dog so that he can be transported without much hassle. He has wings and is able to fly short distances. He is mostly covered in fur so swimming would be very hard were it not for his very big webbed feet. He can use his long tail to pick things up or hang off of things since his arms are so small. He is able to talk much like birds can, and can be trained just like an intelligent dog. He eats pretty much anything and prefers meat, but he can survive on leaves and grass if need be.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 16:00:30

Toaster Pig with mustache. Obediant, suave, smart and handy.

NO NOSE FILMS

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 19:23:04

Hello, this is my second submission: I call it PlatyPhat.
This pet of perfection is a lovable, yet obese platypus. In honor of the movie "Notorious," (Coming out soon) the platypus raps as well. So if your idea of a perfect pet is a rapping, obese platypus named PlatyPhat, (For me it is!) then this is the pet for you!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 22:16:03

heres my pet!

><>hungry ninja<><

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 22:46:46

the sic semper tyrannosaurus.
has mad skillz that pays the billz yo. dont bring yo faggot ass pets all up in his grill unless you want dem shits squished. also check yoself before you wreck yoself fool, he is very sensitive about his deformed tail that resembles a hand but really only has a working thumb with a nail on it (be sure to compliment the nail if you value your life).

note: will only listen to the keeper of the sic semper sombrero and sic semper shotgun to acquire these, you must have the billz that the skillz aim to pay, or a cape.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-10 23:33:36

a siren! even though she lives with a society of sirens, all female, there only source of reproduction is to take men that go in their territory and give them a kiss of life: manly its called that because they make an organic compound that coats the back top of the mouth to the throat and canes water compounds to a breathable compound (air), then they abuse them taking ***** and storing it with in a sack. after they are done they usually eat the human, there diet concludes of human and small fish, and sometimes if there is a rotting carcass of a larger animal. they then go to the queen: a rare giant snail like parasite that takes a siren and fuses with it and changed its sack to a reproductive organ and controls the sirens movements like a puppet, the siren decays and the parasite needs too change every month a host. but the sirens don't care due to the fact that it produces the eggs that keep their population going. they are threatened by many things though that would like to eat that parasite. they live in a huge rock protected place and reside in the holes of it. (drawing kinda old and i need to update it and get a pic of the parasite.