00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[art] Perfect Pet Art Contest

75,051 Views | 255 Replies

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-20 12:16:43

this is my perfect pet (:
he/she/it is a scene kid jelly.
it does not need feeding it sleeps when you tell it to and it is pocket sized

oh yeah it also is trained in THAI KWON DOE!

"what is love?, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-20 15:02:17

this is Mr Racoonas
He does all the paperwork and the filthy works for me :)
I love him en of course he loves me :p
I can trust him and I feel safe with him

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-20 20:59:45

My pet Mohawk.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 01:06:19

No idea what it is but I had fun regardless.
high quality swf link: http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/swf/
birdthing.swf

oh also my first post

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 09:17:19

This is my pet, a lovely, sweet adorable rabbit..oh who am i kidding ._.

This is my pet, a crazy hyper rabbit how instead of being taken for a walk, likes to take his owner for a walk, or a sprint instead. He likes drinking Coca-Cola and Redbull when he's happy. But hates bathing and brushing his teeth (you can see his teeth in the picture).

But deep down inside he's a loverble creature :3

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 12:27:46

made 2 more for this thing cuss if theres one thing NG needs more of its furries. this one is amelie spendt a few days on it and its my first go at shading..

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 12:33:10

and this is chrystal, and i just noticed another furry artist above me =D so yh his/her reasons are same as mine but gotta note with that short tail u would have to with ur face on her butt to use it as a scarf.. oh.. im not sure if i should put NSFW on this one.. nothings really showing..

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 13:43:31

HEY KIDS

You know what's even better than a dinosaur?

A DINOSAUR DRAGON

BEHOLD TOR. He is the best fucking pet ever, unlike those Tricockatops and Ballsasaurs, this motherfucker can fly like a kite. He does all my cooking, laundry, and beats the shit out of the guy doing 50 mph on the left lane on the Express.

He can recite movie quotes perfectly, and has all of the Real Ghostbusters on DVD to watch any time I want. He even pays my half of the rent. If that's not enough, seeing as he's around 20 feet tall, he never asks to play video games with me, because he realizes he will be forced to wallow in shame and misery because he can't fucking hold the controller. He also smells like Old Spice Pacific Surge Deodorant and makes sure that I don't miss Hell's Kitchen on Weds Nights. He doesn't have to breathe at all, and the only food he feeds on is my enemies (besides Ice Cream sandwiches :3 ) and sometimes we watch Maury together, because when Maury confronts those people with phobias, it's god damn hilarious. We laugh at their suffering together, because he's the best pet ever.

High res w/o text if you wanna just look at my awesome pet sans text.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 14:56:13

http://www.vulomedia.com/images/34438dog .png

heres a link to it.

So this would be an amazing pet because the holes on its back are portals that can create anything; guns food whatever. it can even make its own energy so it doesnt need to be fed. BUT IT LOVES YOU MORE WHEN YOU FEED IT REAL FOOD. since it needs no \thing but energy from itself its hollow and weighs less than yuo think. It weighs around 120 pounds as a minimum. Also its shell flips out to be a nice chair. Its tail can transform into anything that fits and while the hair is grown over to change it you can use it as a paintbrush.
Since it has big feet it is perfect for walking across snow and not falling in. It is a great fighting machine is a nice fantasy pet.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 15:24:22

His name is Flint
He is very warm
His warm fiery eyes has the power to calm anyone on site.
He is incredible intelligent, he understands every thing you say and he is extremely loyal and obedient.
He is really fast and can spit fire
on command or when ever necessary he can turn into a huge beast as shown in my next drawing!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 15:28:13

This is the transformation of Flint.
On command he turns from cute, intelligent and cool
to Beastly, fast and really Awesome!
His eyes although still mesmerizing have a certain fierceness to it.
His speed is matched only by a cheetah
He is slightly taller than a horse
and he can breath fire like a dragon if needed.
He loves running and riding me places

The coolest thing about this large beastly friend is that he can sprint across the land through forest and highways to the movies(he can hold up to two people) and once I'm there he can morph back into something so small he can fit in my hood and enjoy a movie with me.

I would have so much fun with Flint!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 15:31:58

My last submission. Pretty Kitty completed!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-21 22:48:53

This is NIN, a Giant Mutant Worm with 3 claws with teeth on mouth and arms, his skeleton is outside from his body which acts like shield... He likes to hug :3

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-22 00:33:03

This is a Boogerbear. They live in chilly climates and are covered in brown, silky fur. The average weight for one of these little fellas is 15lbs, they're very docile and eat mainly the sap that is produced in mass by the Pweblo trees. They make excellent pets for those who live in cool climates, and are particularly active at night. Booger bears produce waste through their nasal passages an average of twice daily. Small green pellets resembling boogers are expelled from their noses into carefully molded piles for shelter. Booger bears are short-lived beings, ranging from 6to ten years in lifespan, but they are seldom unhappy and reproduce very quickly. Their long tails enable them great coordination and balance (which they need to manage their large craniums.) and they have tremendous leaping and grappling strength in their two feet. Their odor is similar to that of dryer lint, with a hint of sweetness due to their diet. They are generally very affectionate creatures.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-22 19:38:19

He may be ugly as hell but at least he's potty trained.

My Art ISU. Tell me what you think.

DeviantFart

YOU WANNA SEE SOME GOOD ART!? Well then you shouldn't click here.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-22 21:03:54

hmmm i think its hungry

keep ur friggen eyelids down

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-23 02:38:00

Enter the DEADDY BEAR!

Equipped with laser eyes, destructive claws, and a dashing cavalier hat, this autonomous bruin is the perfect pet of destruction! It also comes with a 2-way telescreen so I can see and be seen in style.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-23 02:59:53

hmm didnt have the time to give the final touch :\

but this is how a thing the perfect pet should look alike...
i like the travel and enjoy being outside a sunny day so a flying mantis with fur on its back would be nice.

and yes, i need to practice on the fur :3

high quality

ZURAK - Art Thread - DA - MADE IN DENMARK

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 07:21:44

Well, it's been a while since I've done some art for the NG forum, but here goes. I went in a slightly different direction with what my fantasy pet would be. I still stand by my choice though. In other news, this one was painted analog-style with acrylic, ink, and watercolour. Enjoy.
-Jared
"who will totally bribe the judge by saying if he wins he'll mail the original painting to them only he won't say that because bribing art judges is part of poor etiquette and he would never do that. wink wink. nudge nudge."

Who doesn't have a website these days? (Head Injury Theater)

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 08:18:13

While not as good as Tiny Crispin Glover, here's an alternate entry, in ink only.

My favorite fantasy pet?

Stephen, from the Cubicle behind my own.
-Jared
"who will not go into more detail why one of his fantasies involves putting a co-worker in a cage and on a leash"

Who doesn't have a website these days? (Head Injury Theater)

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 11:24:37

Here he is, Bearilla!! My perfect pet! Hes a bit larger then 2 meters, he's strong, awesome, and does everything for me. I can give him hugs and sleep in his soft arms. Or i can make him punch guys that i don't like. :D (Though i'd rather do that myself :) ) He's just the best!!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 12:14:16

It's a pink bunny. And it will cry if don't win.

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 12:28:50

The most mystical animal in online world!
Yes, he luv fire!

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-24 16:19:47

Hi,here is mine submition

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 00:32:56

This is my pet. A raccoon on radioactive steroids.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 11:07:10

I give you Lobsterkitten

Lobsters are quite cool creatures but their heads are just way too ugly so I've replaced it with something cute: A kitten's head. This is the perfect body. Cute head with cool body. The claws can be quite useful for all kinds of things.
Lobsterkitten can be found under water like any lobster and also trees like any cat.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 11:56:29

My second submission.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 13:02:56

Bob has the intellect of a human (a naive one, though) and can do anything you can do with other human beings (playing video games in the image), but also likes simple games like fetch. He lives as long as his owner does, generally has a similar personality to the owner (same likes and dislikes, all that), and can take care of himself.

Also, he has a top hat, which is really the icing on the cake.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 15:28:13

Here's my entry.

Response to [art] Perfect Pet Art Contest 2009-01-25 15:32:29

At 1/25/09 03:28 PM, neeko wrote: Here's my entry.

I forgot to write that this is a Squirlapus. About 6 feet long and hovers. It communicates with your thoughts so it knows what you're thinking and what you want it to do. Good and suffocating people you don't like or fetching you a beer. But it's not a "cuddly" type of pet.