00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Old Peoples Home

94,135 Views | 887 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-14 15:27:44

At 1/14/09 01:40 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 1/14/09 04:30 AM, Psycho-Simple wrote: ... BBM is a mod... so your stats whoring is pointless and ineffective.
Yes, but when they find out I've been sleeping with small boys, they'll de-mod me, but coop will still have his stats.

You didn't get the memo that was a requirement :) opps

poof goes coops stats :)

Also you kids turn down that racket!!!!

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-14 17:37:03

At 1/14/09 12:24 PM, NEVR wrote: I'm a mod, but I'm still unhappy that I've missed as many deposits as I have.

At least you're level 30 mate. I would be level 33 by now if I bothered to deposit every day :(

*sad face*

Anyone for a mint humbug?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-14 21:41:00

Depositing is for losers.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 01:11:44

At 1/14/09 05:37 PM, BobbaQ wrote: At least you're level 30 mate. I would be level 33 by now if I bothered to deposit every day :(

I should be level 34 or 35... but I can't check because NG Log is blocked by my university network. Feel free to log my stats and let me know what level I should be.

At 1/14/09 09:41 PM, Nev wrote: Depositing is for losers.

LIES

ALL LIES

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 02:15:06

I just read through this thread in its entirety and I just want to say

evenin'.

also pre-redesign q-tip level was horrendous. level 23 it was. and then they zoomed in on it and made it a little shiny and glowy for level 29. man I dreaded ever having to wear that level... lucky I was saved by the redesign : )

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 04:36:02

At 1/14/09 10:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: The best I know is the NG Archive's Level page. It's not automatically updated, but it's better than nothing.

Well, I'd have either been Level 19 or maybe 20 by now, so it;s not a great change. I'll stick to Level 40 thanks.

I wish that they had just tweaked the old EGSC badge for the redesign, rather than the winged tank. Whoever heard of a flying tank?!

At 1/14/09 10:19 AM, Earfetish wrote: I started off on level 36 (shit icon) after the redesign but I think I was comfortably level 19 before it. who cares

I went from 18 (Silver Gauntlet) to 33 (Shurikens, followed by more Shurikens) after the redesign and I wasn't happy about it, to be honest.

At 1/14/09 03:27 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 1/14/09 01:40 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Yes, but when they find out I've been sleeping with small boys, they'll de-mod me, but coop will still have his stats.
You didn't get the memo that was a requirement :) opps

What?

poof goes coops stats :)

Aaw :(

Guess I'm a loser then.

At 1/15/09 02:15 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: also pre-redesign q-tip level was horrendous. lucky I was saved by the redesign : )

Yeah, but now there's got to be a bunch of shitty levels out there somewhere. Bahamut hates Level 26 - the Shitblade, as he calls it. I'm not a fan of 33 or 34, as they're both shurikens, which seems silly to have them sequentially and *snores*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 05:27:19

I hate the new levels for the most part. They're shiny and inconsistent. The one I have right now is probably one of the best ones. I'm pretty sure stamper did this one and the cool level 45. He should have done them all rather than Utah. . If they were all done with this much detail they would be way better. Half of them look like bloated cartoony plastic pieces of shit.

THIS SUXXXXXX.

The Ng Old Peoples Home

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 06:26:24

At 1/15/09 04:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: Bahamut hates Level 26 - the Shitblade, as he calls it.

I vaguely recall some kid proclaiming that he was sure level 26 was a magic wand when the redesign first launched. That amused me for a short while.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 10:50:49

At 1/15/09 06:26 AM, NEVR wrote: I vaguely recall some kid proclaiming that he was sure level 26 was a magic wand when the redesign first launched. That amused me for a short while.

WATCH OUT! HARRY POTTER'S GOING TO STAB YOU WITH HIS MAGIC WAND

lolgayz

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 10:57:10

At 1/14/09 09:49 AM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote:
At 1/14/09 09:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Personally, I don't think the new bronze gauntlet is so great in the redesign, so I think the good levels start at level 25, although levels 12 and 14 are still cool.
The new gauntlets are all pretty bad if you ask me, eugh. The old ones were the best levels ever.

I still like the silver and gold gauntlets.

At 1/14/09 12:24 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 1/14/09 04:30 AM, Psycho-Simple wrote: ... BBM is a mod... so your stats whoring is pointless and ineffective.
I'm a mod, but I'm still unhappy that I've missed as many deposits as I have.

Although I'm not a mod, but I'm still unhappy at the 9 deposits I missed out on. XD If it weren't for those missed deposits, I'd actually be ahead of 5 or so more users right now. Then again, there are those who have missed a hell lot more deposits than me, so I should be grateful I haven't missed so many deposits.

I get that you're overexaggerating for effect... but still, people who want to be moderators on an internet website THAT much should probably take a step back from the computer for a little while. Seriously.

I second this. Like Coop said, if I get asked, I get asked. If not, it's not the end of the world.

I say otherwise!

At 1/15/09 04:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: Bahamut hates Level 26 - the Shitblade, as he calls it.

Actually, I believe NEVR was the first to call it the shitblade.

At 1/15/09 10:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: WATCH OUT! HARRY POTTER'S GOING TO STAB YOU WITH HIS MAGIC WAND

Say, doesn't NEVR hate Harry Potter or is it just Daniel Radcliffe he hates?

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 13:20:54

At 1/15/09 10:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 1/15/09 06:26 AM, NEVR wrote: I vaguely recall some kid proclaiming that he was sure level 26 was a magic wand when the redesign first launched. That amused me for a short while.

lolgayz

Just becareful on what you're wishing for, trust me this one kid did just than and was eaten. You can check it out in one of my sig links.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 14:55:03

At 1/15/09 01:11 AM, NEVR wrote: I should be level 34 or 35... but I can't check because NG Log is blocked by my university network. Feel free to log my stats and let me know what level I should be.

You'd be level 35. If I was a 27-28 it wouldn't be so bad. I feel the need to stuff my face now due to being a shitty level >,<

At 1/14/09 09:41 PM, Nev wrote:
Depositing is for losers.

The post is a lie.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 15:00:54

At 1/15/09 02:53 PM, BareNakedMike wrote:
Sounds like quitter talk. Quitter.

I quit years ago. I'd be quitting quitting if I started depositing now.

Besides, I like level 9 :).

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-15 18:14:51

Cool, a few 2001ers and others in here that I remember but pretty sure they don't remember me. I remember a lot the days of yore but there is so much I missed, glad this club was created so I can catch back up a little.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 08:12:02

At 1/15/09 03:00 PM, Nev wrote:
At 1/15/09 02:53 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Sounds like quitter talk. Quitter.
I quit years ago. I'd be quitting quitting if I started depositing now.

Then why not quit quitting? lol. Unless...

Besides, I like level 9 :).

Fair enough, even though I intend to go as far as I can with levels, so I'll be aiming for level 60 assuming the EXP requirements don't rise once Pimp's there. I wouldn't think the EXP requirements would go up, though.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 08:23:42

At 1/16/09 08:12 AM, Bahamut wrote: Fair enough, even though I intend to go as far as I can with levels, so I'll be aiming for level 60 assuming the EXP requirements don't rise once Pimp's there. I wouldn't think the EXP requirements would go up, though.

That's the ultimate Newgrounds Question at present.

Well, unless you're talking "Who's got the biggest e-Penis" in certain circles.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 10:10:40

At 1/15/09 02:15 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: I just read through this thread in its entirety and I just want to say

evenin'.

Good evenin' to you too.

At 1/15/09 10:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm still unhappy at the 9 deposits I missed out on. XD If it weren't for those missed deposits, I'd actually be ahead of 5 or so more users right now. Then again, there are those who have missed a hell lot more deposits than me, so I should be grateful I haven't missed so many deposits.

you mean people like me who have missed 1468 deposits? Yeah that's right, I'd be level 41 by now if complications hadn't arisen and I hadn't left newgrounds. But that doesn't really matter all that much to me anymore, I'm just happy to be posting again.

At 1/15/09 03:00 PM, Nev wrote: I quit years ago. I'd be quitting quitting if I started depositing now.

You're the anti-quitter :)

At 1/16/09 08:12 AM, Bahamut wrote: Fair enough, even though I intend to go as far as I can with levels, so I'll be aiming for level 60 assuming the EXP requirements don't rise once Pimp's there. I wouldn't think the EXP requirements would go up, though.

I'd have to agree with you there, they wouldn't put question marks up for no reason, they'd just leave the number by itself otherwise.

Unless of course, it's a trick O_o

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 10:56:07

ugh. These children were driving those fancy ass cars all around my neighborhood. I think i went senial and shot the engine with my rifle from the war. Damn kids!

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 10:58:29

At 1/16/09 10:56 AM, NinjaDonut wrote: ugh. These children were driving those fancy ass cars all around my neighborhood. I think i went senial and shot the engine with my rifle from the war. Damn kids!

Ahhh you young'uns thinking you've lived out most your life..

Wait until you're 2 1/2 years old boy! Then you'll really feel old like the rest of us.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 13:43:24

Oldies but goodies thats what they say right?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 15:02:07

HAHAHA

Excellent.

At 1/15/09 10:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Actually, I believe NEVR was the first to call it the shitblade.

I may have been... I can't remember exactly though.

Say, doesn't NEVR hate Harry Potter or is it just Daniel Radcliffe he hates?

I don't mind the books, but I don't particularly like the movies. Daniel Radcliffe, however, I do hate with a passion. He's a shit actor and I imagine he gets far too much money for what he does.

At 1/15/09 02:55 PM, BobbaQ wrote: You'd be level 35. If I was a 27-28 it wouldn't be so bad. I feel the need to stuff my face now due to being a shitty level >,<

Feck, I like level 35.

That sucks some fairly large testicles. I'LL GET THERE ONE DAY.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 16:19:19

At 1/16/09 01:43 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Oldies but goodies thats what they say right?

~X~

Oh man, haven't seen much of you around lately. Loved your truly helpful reviews in my "flash career" back then. You were one of the few who kept me going back then. Good times.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 16:29:45

At 1/15/09 04:36 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Well, I'd have either been Level 19 or maybe 20 by now, so it;s not a great change. I'll stick to Level 40 thanks.

I could check, eh, you'd be level 19 by now, 17,453 experience points would be required for level 20 at this day.

I wish that they had just tweaked the old EGSC badge for the redesign, rather than the winged tank. Whoever heard of a flying tank?!

Yeah I much prefer the old B/P badges as well, along with the old levels and site design.

I went from 18 (Silver Gauntlet) to 33 (Shurikens, followed by more Shurikens) after the redesign and I wasn't happy about it, to be honest.

To be honest? It's a pretty damn bad trade, the old level 18 is better than any of these new levels, psh.

At 1/15/09 02:55 PM, BobbaQ wrote: You'd be level 35. If I was a 27-28 it wouldn't be so bad. I feel the need to stuff my face now due to being a shitty level >,<

If you are active on Newgrounds, the highest level ONESELF has is too low.. For me at least. This strikes me even harder since I have alts with higher levels than my main account.

Level 60 is an ugly joke, I, myself am not aiming for it in any way, hehe :)

At 1/16/09 08:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: That's the ultimate Newgrounds Question at present.

And I have the answer #;-)~

At 1/16/09 03:02 PM, NEVR wrote: Feck, I like level 35.

That sucks some fairly large testicles. I'LL GET THERE ONE DAY.

In a year or so, something something? Also, just if you want to know, if there wouldn't have been a redesign, you would've be level 14 and I would've been level 15 on this account.

If anyone else wants to know their 'current old level', and perhaps get a picture of how it would look, ask me nicely ;)

E.g;

The Ng Old Peoples Home

onna site keikan/alt

«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 17:09:07

This looks like a good place to grumble about the good old days, I'll get my slippers and blanket!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 19:13:48

At 1/16/09 04:29 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: In a year or so, something something?

In however many days of deposits I missed, I suppose ;P

Also, just if you want to know, if there wouldn't have been a redesign, you would've be level 14 and I would've been level 15 on this account.

Testicles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 19:20:06

Lord Bling

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 19:38:33

At 1/16/09 07:13 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 1/16/09 04:29 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: In a year or so, something something?
In however many days of deposits I missed, I suppose ;P

Tssh, don't complain, I could've been around 40+ .. I know that I failed to deposit for that kind of period until now.. What to do..?

Also, just if you want to know, if there wouldn't have been a redesign, you would've be level 14 and I would've been level 15 on this account.
Testicles.

Close to level 15, however..

onna site keikan/alt

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 19:42:36

At 1/16/09 04:29 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: And I have the answer #;-)~

wtf don't be gfoxin'.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 19:54:49

At 1/16/09 07:38 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote:

We don't talk anough these days. :(

At 1/16/09 07:42 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote: wtf don't be gfoxin'.

WHERE IS GFOX? That guy is neglecting us. He should totally be here, seeing as he's definitely one of the NG OAP's.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-16 20:04:45

At 1/16/09 07:42 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
At 1/16/09 04:29 PM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: And I have the answer #;-)~
wtf don't be gfoxin'.

Ooh I was just a little in-the-blue there, I felt a bit foxy sitting on that answer for that question.

At 1/16/09 07:54 PM, NEVR wrote: We don't talk anough these days. :(

Ok.

No, but, I have so few posts.. I had thousands before, now it takes ages to post just ten, it's mad, how do you manage to do it? I remember when I had 3x the amount of posts you had!

At 1/16/09 07:42 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
WHERE IS GFOX? That guy is neglecting us. He should totally be here, seeing as he's definitely one of the NG OAP's.

Probably nerding some video game, that little.. little gamer.

onna site keikan/alt

BBS Signature