00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!!

6,803 Views | 127 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Beats Are Hot,So Hot The Sun Ran Away.

Check Out The Beats And Tell Me What You Think.

The Masterpeice's:Clayway's On The Top Hip-Hop.

Good Ain't It.....Well It Is if You Like Hip-hop And Rap And Stuff.

~ Clayway~

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-26 23:08:39

Shut up. Now. Please, before I rape your mind.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-26 23:35:06

This is really weird

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-26 23:48:38

Mmm I agree, this is kindda wierd.

Although I'm not sure how high you were when you posted this, I checked out your stuff anyway. Was that you playing the keyboard on Sudden Death at the beginning? If that's you, you sound like you can actually play with some skill, unlike a lot of hip-hop artists I know. I wouldn't mind hearing some keyboard exclusive stuff from you, although that may not be your 'thing'.

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 02:28:11

three replys and no links to the Audio Advertisement thread to shut this thread up and down?

Shame on you guys >:(

topic starter, in case you did not understand, follow the link and advertise any audio there, do not start a separate thread for advertisement.

Wakka wakka

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 11:20:18

could you guys actually rate my audio talent please???

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 11:33:16

At 6/27/06 11:20 AM, ClayWay wrote: could you guys actually rate my audio talent please???

If you had some, we would.

LOL BURN.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 11:37:02

then rate it cause i got more then you my beats are hot.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 11:40:08

At 6/27/06 02:28 AM, Rucklo wrote: three replys and no links to the Audio Advertisement thread to shut this thread up and down?

Shame on you guys >:(

topic starter, in case you did not understand, follow the link and advertise any audio there, do not start a separate thread for advertisement.

I don't consider myself a mod and therefore I always feel like I'm stepping out of line when I do start to moderate people. Guess I could have given him the whole self-ad thing but looks like you've got that covered :). Besides, I think getting good feedback is more important than posting in the right place, although Newgrounds may disagree with me there.

As for feedback, I don't consider myself very knowledgable in the hip-hop, but as I said before, your actual playing skills are better than most hip-hop artists I've heard. The problem with hip-hop that I have is that it gets boring, it always feels like the same old thing over and over again. For instance, your song 'Street Sweeper' sets up a great atmosphere and beat (although the beat could have a little more meat to it), but it doesn't do anything. It's the same thing over and over again, with a few minor changes. Add growth and decay. What I always ask myself is "Am I taking my listener somewhere? Do they feel like they've actually accomplished somthing when the piece is over?".

The best pieces are the ones that make you feel the best when they're over. The two most important parts of a piece are the beginning and the end. A little mistake in the middle isn't going to be remembered, but screw up the end and the piece is destroyed.

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:00:27

I vomit on this thread.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:09:54

At 6/27/06 11:40 AM, DavidOrr wrote:
I don't consider myself a mod and therefore I always feel like I'm stepping out of line when I do start to moderate people. Guess I could have given him the whole self-ad thing but looks like you've got that covered :). Besides, I think getting good feedback is more important than posting in the right place, although Newgrounds may disagree with me there.

Well, it´s not anyones responcibility to keep this forum nice and cosy, but its the same thing that goes in here as with your room/home; if you want it nice and clean, you gotta keep it nice and clean yourself. Moderators aint around that much here, since there arent that much activity here, to be honest. Personally I feel a little responsible for what´s going on in the AF, simply because I know the rules and what should be going on here, just like all regulars (should:) do. Therefore I have the possibility to make quite some difference with specially new people. Trying to get them understand the system we have here wil make them comfortable alot faster (unless you flame them to it...), and hopefully enjoy the AF and contribute to the community.

However, I totally agree that getting good feedback is more important than the forum itself, but if he wants to take advantage of the advertising possibilites that the AF gives, then a small puff in the back saying "do this over there" is something im glad to spend a minute extra doing. :)
Still, like you clarify, it is not our resposibility to actually do it.

Wakka wakka

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:19:08

At 6/27/06 11:33 AM, Khuskan wrote:
At 6/27/06 11:20 AM, ClayWay wrote: could you guys actually rate my audio talent please???
If you had some, we would.

LOL BURN.

Haha, I saw it coming too.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:24:33

At 6/27/06 11:40 AM, DavidOrr wrote:
I don't consider myself a mod and therefore I always feel like I'm stepping out of line when I do start to moderate people.

Don't.

It's apart of our job. It's the same instance as these guys. You should know this by now.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:29:30

Touche my good man, touche.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to Denvish, he doesn't seem to come around quite as much as he used to?

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 12:46:16

Hes most likley busy doing stuff... To be honest, not many mods come around since theres not much to do around here. Evark even said so, and i agree. Hopefully this forum will get crowded as soon as the revamp gets done :)

Wakka wakka

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 13:14:31

It's more active than when I came here half a year ago, it's not too hard to have a conversation without waiting half a day for a response now :).

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 13:58:45

At 6/27/06 11:37 AM, ClayWay wrote: then rate it cause i got more then you my beats are hot.

You have more than me?

I currently have 64 submitted tracks. You have 17

64 vs 17. Basic maths.

I have more :D

I'll check you're stuff out once i'm done with this track - but next time keep this sort of stuff in the audio advertisements thread.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 14:07:09

At 6/27/06 01:58 PM, Khuskan wrote:
At 6/27/06 11:37 AM, ClayWay wrote: then rate it cause i got more then you my beats are hot.
You have more than me?

But his beats are hot.

Who could not resist hot beats?

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 14:24:35

At 6/27/06 02:07 PM, Erkie wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:58 PM, Khuskan wrote:
You have more than me?

But his beats are hot.

Who could not resist hot beats?

Actually, I like my beats chilled or painful... depending on my mood. As far as QUANTITY is concerned

70+(me) > 60+(Khuskan > 17(ClayWay).

As far as quality is concerned

Khuskan > Me > ClayWay

Learn a little from the people here so you can get better established in the Audio Portal. Don't claim your beats are hot because you said so, that's just egotistical and stupid. Humble yourself first and get your inspiration from those that are better than you or else you'll get majorly burned here. Other than that, have yourself some fun Way.

Die...

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 14:47:39

Khuskan r0x joo nub. Don't disrespect.

*Pisses on thread*

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 16:09:08

At 6/27/06 02:24 PM, ShinDenjin wrote: 70+(me) > 60+(Khuskan > 17(ClayWay).

0.4x10^14 (chronamut) > 70+ (Denjin) > 60+ (khuskan) > 17 (ClayWay)

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 16:15:30

yeah son chek my hot beats cuz dey all bout it bout it an shit. hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

lurk the bbs before posting and you can avoid the flaming.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 16:32:59

My my, seems the ng af isnt a rap friendly place.

You want more people to come in, so you flame those that like different stuff, and then wonder why the place is so quiet?

ng fans are about everything ,why do we have to alienate them?

Only people who deserve a kickin for talkin like that all the time are upper class white boys from the uk, and thats only if they really really , really think they are ghetto.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 16:56:16

At 6/27/06 04:32 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: My my, seems the ng af isnt a rap friendly place.

At no point in this thread was the writer flamed for making rap. He hasn't actually made any rap to my knowledge, it's all just hiphoppy beats, no vocals.

He was infact flamed for making a self advertising thread which was extremely arrogant.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 17:03:32

yeah, cos everytime someone comes in talkin in ghetto they get mocked n boo'ed out of here, same thing as attacking rap/hip hop, any music from recent black culture with he the exception of drum n bass.

Everyone seems to claim they are tolerant cept when it comes to hip hop n rap. Sure gangstas are wanksters, but i live in hope that there will be someone who can embody the music of the true old school.

I do wonder why no ones got done for being racist and insulting black culture yet, perhaps they're all just pretenders, but can you know that for fact?

FUCK NO.

or maybe perhaps you think black people arent allowed on the the internet?

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 17:09:16

Maybe its not the MUSIC ppl dont like, but the badass attitude with extremley bad spelling that you can find in forums all around? noone likes that shit

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 17:25:06

yeah, cos his first post was clearly arrogant and offensive.

And yeah, it is the MUSIC, since the music is for some strange reason, related to teh music, those that make the music, talk in that language, if they dont, they are fakers and should be kicked at least twice in the head.

all this way of thinking that i'm replying to is bias against hip hop, purely based on commercial "look at me i got shot 9 times" 50 cent type stuff. Good hip hop did exist, does exist underground, and will come round into the mainstream again.

But i guess you'll just ignore that as being mainstream shite again, cos you're prejudiced against the culture, or simply dont liek hip hop to the extent that you'll mock people who make it or like it. I dont really care to be honest, but anything that IS racist or portrays itself as racist, or even slightly resembles racism pisses me off to an unbelieveable degree.

Gotta love all the alts cos people fear the consequences of the revealing who they are, and that they are, inherently, racist.

"bad spelling"

a) one mans fuck up is another mans creativity. FACT.
b) i guess you think people with learning difficulties should be executed in the funniest way too, even those with mild dyslexia, perhaps fire them into the sun, with some britney spears at 140 db on the journey up?
c), ok then, if you're going to judge him based on his spelling, i'll judge you on yours. You are

a) soemone i know on NG who's being a pussy clart
b) born of middle/upper class parents
c) probably white

this is white man, crying about language that some black people use, and saying its not english/american for them.

That wasnt even hard to understand ghetto speak like some stuff i've heard, or even seen on tv.

You people have issues. If you dont understand what someones saying, its polite to ask them to speak up, or simply say, sorry, i dont understand what you're saying. as it is, there was no issue apart from a lack of perfect english, so fucking what? as if you all talk in posh british/american accents like the news commentators in the 40's.

And if you do, i'll bite your fucking legs off for being racist, pussy clarts with no sense of dignity.

Even if this guy is soem white 13 year old kid, i dont give a shit, cos i know my principles are righter than yours.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 17:58:38

Spam what's up with you, you're taking this completely out of proportion.

We treat every other audio advertisement case like this. Heck, I wouldnt have even known he made hip hop unless I clicked the button and I never even flamed to start with.

Prehaps He Was Flamed Because He Started Every Word With A Capital Letter Which Is Very Annoying

or maybe it was infact the way that he arrogently claimed that his music is going to the 'top'.

I don't see a single post, flame or not, that has made a single reference to the fact that this is hip hop/rap except for your own.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 18:10:09

Cos i'm pissed off at the elitism?

the underlying thinking is, you listen to rap, so therefore we wont talk to you, like little fucking playground children.

EVERY time someone has come in here talking in some kind of ghetto way or mentions that they want to make hip hop, some twat will say "oooh its simple"

or

" speak english please|"

or

"stop speaking like a little prick"

some variation.

if someone finds hip hop simple, you sohuld fucking make it, cos if you can, then you'll make some cash, and if you cant, then you'll learn that you have the right ONLY, to be shutting the fuck up on the issue.

Sure, talking with capitals on every word can be fucking irritating, in fact, i'm fairly sure erkie used to do it, did he get flame grilled for it? no.

I smell the horrible stench of racism in this forum, and i dont fucking like it one bit.

Why am i flipping out? cos this shit always goes on, yet people wonder why its quiet.

Its simply because, a large portion of the forum are zealous, elitists who like to think they're all better than hip hop, cos they have some kind of issue with hip hop, often based on commercial, utter, shite.

Fuck, this is a waste of time, i'm going the fuck to bed.

Response to My Hip-hop's Going To The Tip-top!! 2006-06-27 18:15:16

At 6/27/06 06:10 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Cos i'm pissed off at the elitism?

the underlying thinking is, you listen to rap, so therefore we wont talk to you, like little fucking playground children.

EVERY time someone has come in here talking in some kind of ghetto way or mentions that they want to make hip hop, some twat will say "oooh its simple"

or

" speak english please|"

or

"stop speaking like a little prick"

some variation.

Fair enough, though you seem to be the only person who has made that connection in this whole thread.