Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.19 / 5.00 26,619 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.93 / 5.00 9,032 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.53 / 5.00 4,351 Views
An action-shooter platformer game using the same mechanics as Megaman X. Choose any of the six stages, and defeat the boss at the end to obtain a new ability. Hidden upgrades are scattered throughout the stages.
This game was originally made for the GitHub Game-Off 2013. Now it's a full-blown game complete with 9 stages and 10 bosses.
Finish the game in Iron Maiden mode to obtain the extended ending!
Arrow Keys - Navigate menu, movement.
Z - Jump.
X - Fire, hold to charge.
C - Slide.
S - Change to previous power.
D - Change to next power.
Esc - Pause.
Note: You can rebind the keys in the options menu. It is also possible to play the game with a gamepad.
* Slide - Down + Jump.
* Super Jump - while performing a slide, press jump while holding the left/right key respectively. You must do this before the sliding ends.
* Wall Jump - Press the movement key against a wall to slide down slowly. Then press the Jump button to perform a wall jump.
* You can use the bouncing star as a mini platform/boost by jumping on top of it. Fire it mid-air to use it as a glider.
* Each boss is weak against a specific ability, experiment to find out!
Update - 1.3.3
* Added Xbox360 gamepad bindings to default settings, now you can just plug in a 360 pad and play the game right away.
(NOTE: Make sure to have your gamepad ready before starting the game. If your gamepad is not detected, refresh. Also, you can custom bind the buttons!)
* Finally fixed that Happy Star wonkiness, now works more reliably.
* Tweaked some more levels.
Update - 1.3.2
* Achievement registry fix. If you don't get an achievement, restart the game (refresh browser) and load a saved game.
* Tweaked some levels.
* Added armor upgrade in time trials.
* Fixed getting hit by stray projectile upon victory.
Update - 1.3.1
* Small delay when firing again after a charged blast.
* Change some stuff for the input to make it more responsive.
Update - 1.3.0
* Changed Star-Gazer full charge to traditional blaster.
* Added Star-Bounce weapon, changed the way it works. Fire it mid-air to surf. Fire it on ground for bounce.
* Fixed Final Boss Trial to properly enter the victory screen.
* Removed upgrade items during trial.
* Increased invulnerability (1 -> 2 sec) when hit.
Update - 1.2.0
* Added time trial mode.
Update - 1.1.0
* Removed limited lives and replaced life pickup with invulnerability (10-seconds). Also makes you slightly move faster. Iron Maiden mode still uses the lives system.
* Added some extra checkpoints around certain stages.
* Reduced certain enemies' hitpoints and invulnerability delay.
* Skip indicator during intro.