00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cabal Club

17,329 Views | 79 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Cabal Club 2008-08-26 08:22:46

Just searched for Cabal and no club has bee made, so I'll start this one

Well, from just the look of the subject mainly this club is all about Cabal Online

We'll mainly discuss about Cabal and no off-topics. You can put some guides for jobs for newbies here, maps and mob locations(if you have), etc. And don't talk shit about cabal like cabal sux, other mmorpg are better, if you dont like cabal then dont join.

Rules
%u2022Same BBS rules apply

Hopefully this will be big
I still go to school so I wont be active
I'll let some active members take in charge
So join now!!!

You can post pics of you char and tell where you play and put info on them.

Here's mine
IGN: DoubleP
Job: Warrior
Server: Mercury
I'll post a pic later

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-26 09:16:36

oh i forgot put your lvl too
so here's the final format
IGN: DoubleP
JOB: Warrior
Level: 88
i think that only me plays cabal in the phil.

and still no new posts
man this sucks i guess this will be ignored
mods pls. give this thread more time like a week before you lock it
hopefully this thread will grow...

try to search in Youtube for some videos of cabal

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-27 04:45:02

I support this club but hopefully it will stay longer. Anyway...

The Basis:
Character Name: TheYoungBlood
Job: Warrior
Level (as of now): 16
Stats (as of now:
STR: 74
INT: 10
DEX: 26

So, that's all. This is my character anyway... using Iron Daikatana +3.

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-27 06:35:52

at least there's one supporter, young blood do you still go to school?if not i'll let you take charge in this club if it will last long because i still go to school and not that active.

Your in Mercury too? I'll try to contact you sometime in cabal

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-27 07:03:58

At 8/27/08 06:35 AM, DoubleP wrote: at least there's one supporter, young blood do you still go to school?if not i'll let you take charge in this club if it will last long because i still go to school and not that active.

Well, I am busy at school, but don't worry, we will make this alive.

Your in Mercury too? I'll try to contact you sometime in cabal

Hmm... I'll add to my buddy list and I hope we meet in the same CHANNEL but you're level 88 already and I am still a beginner. Using "Cabal Raider", huh?

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-28 06:32:48

Anyway, just got a new pair of boots and a new weapon (Iron Great Sword +3).

Hey, DoubleP, I added you on my buddy list.

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-28 08:35:45

At 8/28/08 06:32 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Anyway, just got a new pair of boots and a new weapon (Iron Great Sword +3).
Hey, DoubleP, I added you on my buddy list.

I meant, I wanted to add you but we can't really get onto each other. Hmm, just tell me the time when you will get online. Do you have a Yahoo Messenger, DoubleP?

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 06:31:35

anyways here's the pic of my char

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 06:36:24

me with osmium set and a shadowtita sword

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 06:44:16

me with adept shadow steel set and a adept titanium sword

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 06:55:04

here a Warrior guide

Here's a complete guide of a warrior

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Introduction
2. Skills
2.1 Sword Skills
2.2 Magic Skills
2.3 Buffs
2.4 Upgrade Skills
3. Rank Up and Character Growth
3.1 Level 10 - Combo
3.2 Level 20 - Battle Aura
3.3 Level 30 - Battle Mode 1, Berserker
3.4 Level 40 - Stack Aura and BM1
3.5 Level 50 - Battle Mode 2, Lancer and Lance Drive
3.6 Level 60: Stack Aura and BM2
4. Stats
5. Equipments
5.1 Armors
5.2 Weapons
5.3 Accessories
5.4 Enchants
5.5 Epaulets
6. Resources
7. Skilling Up
7.1 Combo
7.2 Punching
7.3 Training Dummy
8. Boss Strategies
9. Closing
9.1 Edits

Im writing this guide to help new players who chose the Warrior class. This guide is based off PooPeeDoo's, but I updated it with my own experience. I wont include anything too general, like how to combo, quests, game mechanic, things like that. I aim to guide new Warriors on builds, what skills to get, and how to progress this game efficiently until they're high enough level to play without training wheels.

Dont do everything in this guide as if its set in stones. If you find a better method of going about, then do it. For instance, I may be wrong about low level attack skills since I cant possibly remember whats the most efficient combo during that time. So dont follow it completely. Use it as a guide and finally decide for yourselves.

1. Warrior Introduction

There are a total of 6 combat skills known as the "Authentic Six" which have been inherited among the Nevarethians. Among the Authentic Six, the "Warrior", "Blader" and "Wizard" skills were established before Nevareth Exodus, the Honorable Age. According to theory, at the time when Core Technology was at its peak, hundreds of groups were practicing and studying their own unique skills. However, the current skills were developed by the first generation of the 7 Sages, based on the Nevareth Exodus survivors' knowledge.

"Warriors" are those who have inherited the very first form of "force".
They practice physical strength by using force rather than manipulating it, thus being a warrior requires being more physically superior than those of the other forms of force.

As they prioritize physical power over technique and speed, their fights
are often more thrilling and dynamic. On the contrary, their understanding of force manipulation is quite limited, and thus their intelligence is given less priority in their training.

However, experienced warriors are said to be able to awaken their latent abilities by using force to become berserker warriors and summon Astral Weapons by experiencing a spiritual awakening in force.

Warrior is a very basic class. Easy to play, yet very strong. We have high attack power and 2nd in defense beside Force Shielders. Im not saying Warrior is the best/overpowered class (maybe they are), but we're easily one of the top contenders given players are of equal grounds on equipment/player level.

PROS:

Straight forward. Theres little to zero decision when it comes to stats build.

Heavy armor, giving us more defense where pvp matters than other classes who uses martial/battle armor.

1 Weapon, making it easier when shopping. You dont have to find a matching pair. Also dont have to enchant/upgrade 2 seperate weapons.

Strong self buffs. Bear's vitality 1000hp, cat's recovery 100hp every 2 seconds. They're not party buffs, so not exactly a cheap shot to use in duels.

CONS:

Not a lot of flavors in attack skills. Our final combo consists of Seismic Wave, Whirlwind, and Spiral Doom. They're very boring due to the lack of foot work when compared to Force Bladers or Bladers.

I believe Warrior is a common class, so that'll mean our equipments are more expensive due to demand.

Lack of ranged skills, meaning we'll have a harder time with dungeon bosses.

Lack of evasion, mobs starting from Lakeside hit like trucks, but our defense helps a little bit.

2. Skills

Dont level an attack skill past 9 unless I say so. Reason is because level 9 have the fastest cool down, making it easier to juggle skills during combo. Plus you'll be getting rid of a lot of these skills, so dont waste money like me trying to get rid of level 20 terrabreak! For buffs, level every single one of them to 20. I cant remember the most efficient combo at each check point, but generally use 3-4 of your strongest attacks in your combo until you get your finals.

2.1 Sword Skills

***NOVICE***

Impact Stab: Piercing. Weakest sword skill, but at level 9 it'll be the 2nd fastest skill we have, making it good for skilling up. I actually kept this until I'm tran and needed space to get my final set of skills.

Flash Draw: Frontal AoE. Get it

Fade Step: Dashing backward. Dont get it right away if you dont plan to PVP so early in the level. Even if you PVP, you might not need it. What it does in PVP is that it'll make your enemy lose target of you, and possibly messing up their combo if they fail to retarget you in time before their combo bar maxed out.

Power Stab: Piercing. Get it

It may be difficult to combo Impact Stab, Flash Draw, and Power Stab until they're level 9, So fit in a magic skill to help you out.

***APPRENTICE***

Heavy Slash: Single. Low damage. You can skip this if you can juggle the 3 previous skills.

Concentration: Strengthen Spirit (Self Buff). Increases attack rate. Most people skip this buff because you should be using combo all the time, and combos never miss unless when dealing with some dungeon bosses.

Dash: Dash towards where your mouse is pointed, allowing you to move around faster. It goes well with Fade Step to give your opponent a harder time with retargeting, and also used to chase down Wizards who like to fade/teleport.

Press Impact: Frontal AoE. Good damage and area effect.

Combo Impact Stab, Flash Draw, Power Stab, and Press Impact. Juggle these 4 skills around.

***REGULAR***

Rising Shot: Single. Deals a lot more damage than previous skills, its up to you if you want to get it. if so, replace Power Stab with this skill, or Impact Stab if you dont wish to use it for skill up purposes.

Blade Force: Strengthen Weapons (Self Buff). Increases your attack. The duration is low when you first get it, but you should have this buff up at all times.

Rising Blade: Single. Lots more damage than previous skills. if you want, replace Power Stab or Impact Stab with this.

Raging Thrust: Side AoE. Good damage and area effect. Replace Flash Draw with this.

Your combo now should look like Raging Thrust, Rising Shot, Rising Blade, and Press Impact.

***EXPERT***

Force Kick: Single. 1 second casting time, 1-12 range, and 75% stun. Sounds good and all, but it have a huge recast on it even at level 9. Only useful for PVP, and it depends on the situtation. You may use it at start of the duel or to catch up with a runner and hope it'll stun them.

Charge: Single. Fast casting time and fastest recast skill we get once its level 9. Very low damage, but its actually very good DPS @_@.

Iron Skin: Strengthen Body (Self Buff) Increases HP and Defense. At maxed, it gives 100HP and 38.5 Defense. Use it full time.

Rolling Crash: Frontal AoE. Another strong area effect skill. Replace Press Impact.

Cascade Break: Frontal AoE. Slightly better than Rolling Crash. Replace Rising Shot.

Your combo now should be Cascade Break, Rolling Crash, Raging Thrust, and Rising Blade.

***A.EXPERT***

Round Cut: Full 360 AoE. Low damage, but its a full 360 AoE. Get it if you like.

Blade Aura: Strengthen Weapons (Self Buff). Increases your attack. Dont get it right away if your Blade Force is stronger.

Spiral Doom: Full 360 AoE. Get it! This will be the first of your final skills. Good area effect, but you'll find low DPS with this skill if you're not fighting a bunch of mob at once.

Down Breaker: Stregthen Attack (Self Buff) Increases chance of knocking down your enemies. Use it full time.

Combo Spiral Doom, Cascade Break, Rolling Crash, and Raging Thrust.

***MASTER***

Aura Barrier: Strengthen Equipment (Self Buff). Increase HP and Defense. At maxed, it gives 100HP and 57 Defense. Again, use it full time.

Sword Cannon: Piercing. This will be your first ranged sword skill, a m

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 07:04:32

***MASTER***

Aura Barrier: Strengthen Equipment (Self Buff). Increase HP and Defense. At maxed, it gives 100HP and 57 Defense. Again, use it full time.

Sword Cannon: Piercing. This will be your first ranged sword skill, a must when dealing with dungeon bosses where you have to do hit and runs. Level it to 9 for the recast time.

Combo Spiral Doom, Cascade Break, Rolling Crash, and Sword Cannon.

***A.MASTER***

Terra break: Limit3, big 360 AoE. Huge amount of damage, but very slow casting/recast time. Level it to 9, nothing more. You may also want to get get rid of this skill later once you get your final combo and in need of more skill slots. But if you want some more variety other than same old 3 skill combo, keep it! Just remember that this skill have horrible dps by the time you get your final combo.

Panic Cry: Limit3, big 360 AoE. This is our debuff skill, it lowers enemy HP and critical resistance. What this basicly means is it gives us more chance to do critical, and more critical damage from it. Get and max it! Its great to use at start of PVP or bosses where you can melee.

Terra break > Sword Cannon > Spiral Doom > Sword Cannon should work. If not, try Terra > Spiral > Cascade > Rolling with Sword Cannons in between if you need to buy time before Terra is ready again.

***G.MASTER***

Whirlwind: Full 360 AoE, and piercing. This will be your strongest attack! Keep it at level 9, it'll be your second final skill.

Soul Blade: Strengthen Weapons (Self Buff). Increases your attack. Again, dont get it right away if Blade Aura is stronger.

Instant Immunity: Strengthen General Attack (Self Buff). PVP only. It gives you 100% resist to unable to move, knockdown, knockback, and stun. Doesnt last very long, but it helps tremendously in duels. Dont get it immediately if you dont plan to PVP much.

Whirlwind, Spiral Doom, Terra Break with Sword Cannons in between the 3 skills if you need to buy time. Should be easier now since these skills are near level 9.

***COMPLETER***

Seismic Wave: Limit5, cone AoE. This ranged attack hits everything in front of you in the shape of a cone, and does damage over time. Level it to level 9 as this is your third, and last of your final skills.

Cat's Recovery: Strenghten Body (Self Buff). Huge HP regain over the course of 30 seconds (Duration increases with rank up), this is a great skill to use during PVP. At maxed, it regains 100HP every 2 seconds. Wows!

Morale Shout: Strengthen Spirit (Party Buff). Increases HP for you and your party within the range. At maxed, it gives 450HP. Can only be used if you're in a party. Dont have to get it right away.

Fury Shout: Strengthen Spirit (Party Buff). Increases Attack and Magic for you and your party within the range. At maxed, it gives 110Attack and Magic. Can only be used in a party. Dont get it right away, because it only lasts about 1 minute.

Your final combo should be Seismic9 -> Whirlwind9 -> Seismic9 -> Spiral Doom20 -> Repeat. Dont level SW and WW past level 9. You cant juggle this combo if you did. Until you get these skills at their level, you'll have to fit Sword Cannon in between like before. Great for PVE since it covers lots of ground. But low DPS when fighting single targets.

2nd final combo can be Cascade20 -> Seismic18 -> Rolling20 -> Whirlwind9. I find much better DPS with this combo on PVP/single target. PvE isnt too good though because it doesnt cover a lot of ground, plus the fact that seismic wave's cool down has been increased.

Theres no *best* combo, but some definately works better than others. Try to find one you like best, or use the ones I mentioned.

***TRANSCENDER***

Bear's Vitality: Strengthen Body (Self Buff). Increases HP. At maxed, it gives you a whopping 1000HP bonus. Combo it with Cat's Recovery when you're able to stack them at Lv140... /drool. Use it for PVP because of the duration.

Bloody Spirit: Strengthen Spirit (Self Buff). Increases attack while sacrificing a % of your defense. At maxed, it gives you 300Attack and -70%Defense. The attack bonus is huge, but it makes your defense almost nonexistant so you'll take a lot of damage as well. Use it only if you have tons of HP.

2.2 Magic Skills

Regeneration: Strengthen Body (Self Buff). This skill is very useful at early stages of your game. You'll recover a few HP every 2 seconds, its not a lot but it is better than nothing. You should use this skill all the time until later Body buffs. Also very useful during punching.

Dont waste money on anything else besides the tier 1 arrows for skill up purposes. Warriors are not meant to use magics.

2.3 Buffs

I feel like mentioning this since Warriors have lots of buffs later on. Each buff have a category, for example: strengthen weapon, strengthen body, strengthen spirit, etc. Meaning you can only have 1 skill of that category active at one time. Iron Skin and Regeneration cant be stacked because they're under the same category, but you'll be able to stack them once you're level 140 after finishing up the rank up quest.

Buffs you should have active at all times are:

Regeneration/Iron Skin (Strengthen Body)
Blade Force/Blade Aura/Soul Blade (Strengthen Weapon)
Aura Barrier (Strengthen Equipment)
Down Breaker (Strengthen Attack Skill)

Buffs that you may want to use in PVP due to the duration of these skills are:

Cats Recovery/Bear's Vitality (Strengthen Body)
Bloody Spirit/Morale or Fury Shout (Strengthen Spirit)
Instant Immunity (Strengthen General Attack)

2.4 Upgrade Skills

These are the upgrade skills that I find the most useful.

Vitality Mastery: Increases HP
Offensive Sense: Increases Attack
Defensive Sense: Increases Defense
Impact Control: Further increases Attack
Damage Absorb: Further increases Defense
Sixth Sense: Further increases Defense Rate

3. Rank ups and Character Growth

Every 10 levels, you'll get new skills/abilities by doing rank up quests if you meet the character growth requirement. If you press C to view your character, you should see "Goal Lv10 STRxxx INTxxx DEXxxx". What this means is you'll have to meet those stats requirements at that level before you can do the quest for rank up.

Dont worry if you cant meet the requirement until the next level, its normal consider the only way to meet the first rank up is to get the extra stats bonus from weapon/magic skill rank up. You may also meet the requirements ahead of time due to skill ups. Here are the skills/abilities we get at each level.

3.1 Level 10 - Combo: For finishing this rank up, you'll be able to initiate combos. The benefit of combo is that you'll use your skills much faster, your attacks never miss, and generally more damage compared to using skills without combo. Im not going to explain the use of combo, since its general gameplay.

3.2 Level 20 - Battle Aura: For finishing this rank up, you'll get a buff that increases a lot of your stats for a duration of about 1 minute. Theres a total of 6 auras, each having different visual effects, but the stats bonus are all the same. The aura you get depends on your selection in series of questions given to you after you finish the quest. Theres a guide out there that shows how each aura looks like, and what answer you need to choose, so google it if you want a specific aura. Please note that you cant use combo when in aura or battle mode until you're much higher rank.

3.3 Level 30 - Battle Mode 1, Berserker: For finishing this rank up, you'll get a buff that increases your stats, much like battle aura, but focuses mainly on HP, attack, and more HP regain instead of attack/defense rate, critical rate/critical damage, etc.

3.4 Level 40 - Stack Aura and BM1: For finishing this rank up, you can stack aura and BM1 at the same time, giving you more stats bonus. You just have to use aura followed by BM1, it wont work the other way around.

3.5 Level 50 - Battle Mode 2, Lancer and Lance Drive: For finishing this rank up, you'll get a buff that increases your stats further than BM1, and transforms your weapon into a scythe. Your normal attack now deals frontal area effect, and you'll get a new special ability called Lance Drive that hurls your scythe at the enemy with

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 07:12:15

piercing effect.

3.6 Level 60: Stack Aura and BM2: Same deal as before. Use aura then BM2.

I cant remember all the abilities you get from rank ups past this point, but at 100, you can use combos in aura, 110 combos in BM1, 140 lets you stack normal buffs.

4. Stats

Basicly, follow your growth rate, and once you met them, spend your points on stats to meet the requirement of equipments you want to wear. INT should be at maximum of 70, DEX maximum should be around 140, but going overboard gives you more defense rate to survive somewhat better than pure STR. The choice is yours, its impossible to mess up a character build. Just dont be crazy and be a pure INT warrior.

5. Equipments

The following is what you should wear to play effectively, and get more out of your money.

5.1 Armors

Newbie-Iron: Wear whatever gives you the most stats. You can find + versions easily during your travels. Dont bother enchanting or upgrading them. You'll out grow them very fast.

Shadowsteel: During your 40s, you'll be able to wear adepts. The whole set should cost a little more than a mil including rings/necklace. Only get the +3skill set, dont bother with +2skill. You'll notice that the great sword will have +6skill, but thats because we can only wield one, so the effect is doubled. Personally I wore this set throughout my entire gameplay until I hit dual tran, and only wore my "business suit" when it comes to duels/dungeons. As you can see, its absolutely possible to wear it during regular gameplay 24/7 and still survive compared to other armors with higher defense. If you can afford bluestin/titanium adepts, then thats fine. Just keep in mind that I wore it until level 120ish without having to shell out a couple mil for a piece of titanium adept.

Bluestin: Your defense and attack of adept shadowsteel will be a little weaker than regular bluestin, but its not gamebreaking. So only wear it if you PVP or in serious need of the upgrade. You can wear this set in your early 50's. You might find some slotted ones as you play, but dont enchant them because they dont worth much if you plan to sell it out. Just keep them since they have higher stats than regular. Epaulet +4 goes about 3-4 mil.

Titanium: You can wear this set in your mid 60's. It have much higher stats, and you'll come across slotted ones either from drops or people's shops. You can enchant/upgrade this set, or until you have access to slotted shadowtitanium. Shadowtitanium have the same stats requirement to wear, but they have better defense/rate/etc. The +5 epaulet that matches this set is also very cheap, I see them down to 500k each. It'll be a matter of time until everyone and their mom owns a set of +5 epaulet lol.

Shadowtitanium: More stats on it with same requirement as titanium. You'll notice this set have class specific requirements. So look for ones that says WA, because FS specific you cant wear. The epaulet of this set costs a little less than 20 mil I believe. So if you plan to use the body piece, you'll most likely be cape-less unless you can afford/find it as a drop. Nothing wrong with having an invisible cape, but I just wanna let you know since some people prefer fashion over function.

Osmium: You'll be able to wear this set in your mid 90's. This will be your set of armor for a long long time. You can easily find a piece of slotted Osmium for 150k average. Dont enchant/upgrade them, wait until you can afford double slotted osmium (about 1.5mil a piece except body, body is 300k average), then pour more money into it. Trust me, the money invested in this set will not be wasted, for you'll use this set for a long time, possibly forever! The epaulet of F/G +6 is going for about 22mil average, but you get atleast 1 mil per quest at this level as well. So save up those money and invest in a cape =]

Shineguard: Level 99 requirement, also class specific like shadowtitanium. Dont use regular shineguard, ever. Reason is because enchanted double osmium serves you a lot better, the only thing a regular shineguard offers is its defense/rate. Even so, the double slotted osmium can be better consider you get it to +5 or +6. Slotted Shineguard is what you wanna aim for. Its expensive and you'll lose that 1 extra enchant slot per piece, but the defense can overcome it.

Forcium: Just like shineguard, you'll lose a lot of enchants if you use regular forcium. But the defense should be better, making it useful during PVE.

5.2 Weapons

A +4 weapon will be equal to the next grade. Example: My Redosmium Great Sword+4 have the same stats as a regular Forcium Great Sword +0. Both have 222 attack, and everything else except for the requirement to use. So theres no point for me to buy it except for a new look.

When you're high enough level for slotted shadowtitanium great swords, try enchant/upgrade them since its hard to get a slotted great sword (or anything better) after this point. It'll last you while so dont worry.

It gets confusing during slotted osmium great swords. You either upgrade/enchant it, or keep it *clean* as a catalyst for slotted redosmium weapon/helm to get the + critical damage increase enchant. You wont face this dilemma anytime soon, but when you do, the decision is for you to decide.

Use Great Swords instead of Daikatanas. Dais focuses on attack rate and magic, which is less important than raw attack of Great Swords. Dais also require you to have more DEX, making your STR lower than normal.

5.3 Accessories

Heres some good necklace/rings you should be wearing besides adept.

Necklace: Amulet of Guard (defense and defense rate) or Amulet of Pain (defense and critical rate+). Necklaces with +stats on them is fine if you need it need to meet requirements of equipments.

Rings: Ring of Luck+1 (critical rate+ 10%) Ring of Fighter (defense, attack, attack rate)

You dont get to use bracelets or earrings until you're 70, but the only options are bracelet of adept and earring of bless. +1 version of those are level 80, and you'll wear them for a long time because the next batch of accessories costs a lot and have honor class requirements.

5.4 Enchants

I find these enchants to be the most useful in all situation. They're level 1 enchants, but you dont need to waste money on random enchants hoping you'll get something super good.

Helm: Critical Damage Increase
Body: HP+
Gloves: Attack+
Boots: HP+
Weapon: Critical Damage+

For the enchants above, you'll need catalysts of the following.

Critical Damage Increase: Great Swords or Daikatanas
HP+: Helms
Attack+: Blades or Katanas

The catalyst must be equal or 1 rank lower than what you're trying to enchant. Example: If you want to enchant slotted titaniums, you'll need slotted titanium or bluestin. I dont know know if forcium follow this rule, but you shouldnt have to worry about it anytime soon.

5.5 Epaulets

Use Epaulet of Guardian or Epaulet of Fighter, Epaulet of Sage is useless for you unless you're pure INT warrior! EoG gives you defense, while EoF gives you attack. The HP you get is the same, and its hard to tell the difference of the stats bonus, so pick whichever you want to be honest with you.

Epaulet +3 is level 43 / Matches Shadowsteel/Aramid / about 2.5mil
Epaulet +4 is level 56 / Matches Bluestin / about 3-4 mil
Epaulet +5 is level 69 / Matches Titanium / about 500k-1mil
Shadow Epaulet +5 is level 75 / Matches Shadowtitanium / 20mil? /shrug
Epaulet +6 is level 82 / Matches Osmium / 22mil average
Epaulet +7 is level 96 / Matches Shineguard/Terragrace/Mystic / 300mil range?

"Matches" Meaning it'll only show up when you equip the corresponding body piece. You'll still get the stats bonus though.

6. Resources

When you're starting off, npc everything you cant use. Dont open a shop and try to sell some +5 or slotted newbie equipments either, you'll just be wasting your time. Smart people wouldnt buy it. If you find chaos lamps, i suggest you merchant for 300k, or npc it for a quick 250k. The chances of getting something worth more than 250k is slim, so only rub them if you dont need the money/feeling lucky. Your main income should be through quests, equipments you find, and upgrade cores. Ive never

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 07:20:55

6. Resources

When you're starting off, npc everything you cant use. Dont open a shop and try to sell some +5 or slotted newbie equipments either, you'll just be wasting your time. Smart people wouldnt buy it. If you find chaos lamps, i suggest you merchant for 300k, or npc it for a quick 250k. The chances of getting something worth more than 250k is slim, so only rub them if you dont need the money/feeling lucky. Your main income should be through quests, equipments you find, and upgrade cores. Ive never used any of my upgrade core highs, but when I was finally able to wear double osmium, I used all the cores I saved up and managed to get them to at least +5. You shouldnt need upgrade cores low/medium. Either save the lows to increase your enchant chance, or merchant them.

I dont suggest crafting if you're new with no one to back you up. Its too expensive, and the materials later on are ridiculous if you wanna look at it yourselves. By the time you can craft (level 50), no mobs you're suppose to be fighting drops shadowsteel/aramid. Forcing you to go out of your way to hunt them. You can save up a bunch of equipments and transmute them into materials when you're able to craft, but only do it if you have lots of warehouse space or willing to transfer them over to another character. All characters in your account have access to the same warehouse.

If you're very into crafting, and willing to take the effort, you should pick armor set or weapons. There are sub categories like gloves, body for armor. And great swords, 1 hand sword for weapon. But focus on 1 sub category so you'll reach higher rank faster while compared to doing all sub categories together.

7. Skilling up

Dont waste your time worrying about skill up before you can even wear adepts, unless you plan to whoop everyone's ass at as low level as possible and meet stats requirement of equipments sooner. I suggest you wear your adept full time as you play, and only skill up seriously as you see fit. I hit tran sword when i was in my 90s, with a few serious skill up sessions every now and then.

Heres some benefit for skilling up.

You'll have much stronger skills at your disposal, obviously making you stronger in PVP and PVE.

Stats bonus for achieving a rank so you'll wear equipments sooner than normal (My friend was able to wear Osmium in his mid 60's o.O).

Save money from extract potions when you wanna get rid of extra stats if you feel you went overboard.

Theres no downside to it besides the fact that it can be very boring.

Heres the bonuses for each level:

If you want to seriously skill up, heres some tip and methods:

7.1 Combo: Skill up magic by combo'ing 3-4 arrows (tier 1 magic). When your magic is at a decent rank, get the upgrade skill from Port Lux's instructor that changes your magic skill up to sword. Once you have it, do the same magic combo, you'll now level sword rank by using magic skills. Its boring as hell, but i find this to be the fastest way. Combo'ing sword skill is fine, but you'll kill much faster and need to retarget new mob consider you're fighting something weak.

7.2 Punching: The slow way is skilling up by punching. What you do is unequip your weapon, and find a monster that gives you exp, but also hits you for very little damage, yet receive very little damage so you can afk/do something else while you punch. You'll gain skill experience in both sword and magic, unless you have force change upgrades that I mentioned above. Ive never used this method because its hard to find a mob to punch. I either deal too much damage or the mob hit me too hard. If you can find a mob to punch effectively, good for you!

7.3 Training Dummy: The slowest way is to get to level 90 and use the training dummies (premium). You'll get about 1 skill every hour once you past the 30% mark, but its not bad at all consider you can leave your game on while you sleep/go to school and still get skill up. If you're not level 90 yet, you can still use the dummy, but up until your skill level is 30%. Say for example your sword skill is 0/100, you can use the dummy until 30/100, but once you past that 30% mark, you wont get skill up anymore from it.

8. Boss Strategies

3 words. Hit and run! Single DT bosses are difficult because they hit you for a percentage of your hp, so its not like you can slaughter them if you're 50 levels above the dungeon requirement. In order to win, you have to study their attacks, and find the best time to counter. What you basicly have to do is dodge their attacks using dash, then quickly use sword cannon or charge, and repeat. Its very boring, but thats the only way T_T. I cant tell you their attack movements, but do some research on youtube, it helps a lot.

SOURCE:
http://forum.ogplanet.com/forum_posts.as p?TID=29267

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-29 21:12:50

Ahmm...ok, I'll try to read all of that. Hmm... I think I forgot to put a new skill on my character. My Rank is Apprentice. Well, I just put it later.

Luring is fun.

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-30 01:02:20

hahahaha me at lvl 16, so poooor

Cabal Club

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-30 17:02:52

ima lv 115 warrior

got my red osm sword :D

cani join

BBS Signature

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-30 17:11:40

At 8/30/08 05:02 PM, letiger wrote: ima lv 115 warrior

cani join

121 i havnt played in a month

im poor

Cabal Club

BBS Signature

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-30 20:13:28

At 8/30/08 05:02 PM, letiger wrote: ima lv 115 warrior

cani join

well of course you can join, where do you play anyways?

and youre not poor you even have a redosmium and still i havent have a great osmium sword.

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-30 23:33:37

At 8/30/08 01:02 AM, DoubleP wrote: hahahaha me at lvl 16, so poooor

So, what are the two rings you are wearing?

Well, I have a "Mana Absorb Ring" and "Life Absoreb Ring".

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-31 03:34:26

At 8/30/08 11:33 PM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, I have a "Mana Absorb Ring" and "Life Absoreb Ring".

i think the same as yours but now i wear a adept rings both of them. do you have cabal in your home?

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-31 04:27:26

At 8/31/08 03:34 AM, DoubleP wrote:
At 8/30/08 11:33 PM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, I have a "Mana Absorb Ring" and "Life Absorb Ring".
i think the same as yours but now i wear a adept rings both of them. do you have cabal in your home?

I did install Cabal in my computer but when I open it, the monitor restarts. I think it is not compatible with the game so that's why I play in a computer shope where Cabal people meet and unite.

Response to Cabal Club 2008-08-31 07:50:31

well, i hope we will meet cause, i think i have some items to give to you

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-01 05:12:32

At 8/31/08 07:50 AM, DoubleP wrote: well, i hope we will meet cause, i think i have some items to give to you

Let's organize this thing up. So, I can only play on Friday, so, our departure of classes are always on 4:00 PM (Manila Time). So, I'll go to the Internet Cafe and I'll open my Yahoo Messenger and contact each other, then, decide what channel to enter on so that we will meet each other and be buddies at last. Then, give me the items.

Anyway, I have a question. So, I have a "Chaos Lamp". Should I sell it or open it?

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-01 05:32:09

At 9/1/08 05:12 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Anyway, I have a question. So, I have a "Chaos Lamp". Should I sell it or open it?

for me you should sell its worth 250k(sell it to the NPC), and there's only a very small chance it will turn out something useful

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-01 05:52:39

At 9/1/08 05:32 AM, DoubleP wrote:
for me you should sell its worth 250k(sell it to the NPC), and there's only a very small chance it will turn out something useful

Ok, thanks. Anyway, if I open it, what will be the thing inside?

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-01 06:50:44

At 9/1/08 05:52 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 9/1/08 05:32 AM, DoubleP wrote:
Ok, thanks. Anyway, if I open it, what will be the thing inside?

sometimes just potions and return stones and the most precious thing inside it is an astral bike

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-03 06:04:30

At 9/1/08 06:50 AM, DoubleP wrote: sometimes just potions and return stones and the most precious thing inside it is an astral bike

So, my cousin, also a Cabal regular, told me not to open it because sometimes, the things inside are cards and other precious stuff. Anyway, I had a new suit but I don't have enough requirements yet (Iron Battlesuit).

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-03 07:39:43

Looks like a WoW ripoff?

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to Cabal Club 2008-09-03 07:47:41

At 9/3/08 07:39 AM, SprintT wrote: Looks like a WoW ripoff?

Well, first, it's not exactly WoW because WoW is different from Cabal. If you play Cabal, you can share your character and experiences here, if not, I guess you need to fuck off and mind your own business.