00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zackstack96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

565,777 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-12 09:09:40

At 3/12/15 09:05 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 3/12/15 08:58 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/12/15 12:02 AM, NekoMika wrote: Almost 7 full months on hormones, hot damn it feels nice to get some breast development finally, can finally fit into a bra without padding. :D
You know, you make it really hard not to say "TIts or GTFO" sometimes.
Oh my. Nah, but apparently they will be growing for the next 18 months and if I get started on a third medication that simulates a monthly cycle then boobs will grow bigger as well from that possibly. Also going from a | | to a ) ( naturally feels pretty damn awesome!~

I'm sure your boobs are wonderful no matter what size they are.

It sounds like an interesting experience, though, going through so many bodily changes. Does it sort of feel like the growing pains of being a teenager again?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-12 09:37:17

At 3/12/15 09:24 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 3/12/15 09:09 AM, Scarface wrote: It sounds like an interesting experience, though, going through so many bodily changes. Does it sort of feel like the growing pains of being a teenager again?
Kind of, sort of. I know that when my chest hurts it means my boobs are growing. I notice my waist and feet have shrunk a tiny bit since starting. I had no idea feet could do that, interesting stuff there. Only thing I'm not enjoying is the rare compliments from horny guys, not a fan of them.

I didn't know feet could change size either.

But yeah, horny guys on the street are going to probably be a thing from now on, sorry. Luckily, it seems as though people are trying to put a stop to it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-12 18:58:51

Feet do have the most bones in the human body. So perhaps those bones change position to support a changing body.

Also, my feet are only 10 inches long. And my boyfriend says I have girlie feet.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-21 14:24:57

At 3/21/15 03:13 AM, Sensationalism wrote: My breast-growing experience went a lot more like "oh fuck no make them go away. I don't wanna grow up. I don't wanna be a woman. I don't want this extra attention, where' my ace bandage and two sports bras?" Not that they were huge, I just really was against it.

Must be nice getting to wait until you're an adult.

Oh hell yes. Then again, I kind of just don't want mine at all. If donating them was a thing, I'd do it.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-21 23:23:47

At 3/21/15 10:47 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 3/12/15 09:37 AM, Scarface wrote: Luckily, it seems as though people are trying to put a stop to it.
Stop oppressing me

BUT WHAT ABOUT MEN.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-21 23:32:40

At 3/21/15 11:24 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 3/21/15 11:23 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/21/15 10:47 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 3/12/15 09:37 AM, Scarface wrote: Luckily, it seems as though people are trying to put a stop to it.
Stop oppressing me
BUT WHAT ABOUT MEN.
I'm just expressing myself

Fucking bitch cunts always friendzone the nice guys like me. Fucking sluts.

tips fedora

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-21 23:38:01

At 3/21/15 11:33 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 3/21/15 11:32 PM, Scarface wrote: Fucking bitch cunts always friendzone the nice guys like me. Fucking sluts.

tips fedora
I don't need to mansplain myself

#meninist #mentoo

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-30 02:43:48

At 3/24/15 08:35 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 3/21/15 03:13 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
Must be nice getting to wait until you're an adult.
Sort of, would have been nicer to start at a younger age but living with a very anti-lgbt family more or less prevents that entirely...

Also, got called miss a lot the other day at the store, fun times.

I don't think I've been called sir or mister at all at work for a few months now

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-30 16:02:47

Not sure if this group is still active or not, but I'm a lesbian and I've been looking for a community where I can chat with people that wouldn't bash me, insult me, or hit on me even after being informed of my sexuality.

May I join this party?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-30 16:09:02

At 3/30/15 04:02 PM, lilblkbirdie wrote: May I join this party?

Welcome! Definitely know the feeling about people bashing/hitting on you over your orientation

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-30 16:48:34

You're welcome here, friend!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-30 17:56:25

Yay
Thank you

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-03-31 14:19:30

Welcome to the party!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-02 22:50:17

Thank you very much to everyone who welcomed me.

So what's been the discussion as of late?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-02 22:54:07

At 4/2/15 10:50 PM, lilblkbirdie wrote: Thank you very much to everyone who welcomed me.

So what's been the discussion as of late?

Well, lately, the discussion has been on transgender identity, I think. Not all of us are cisgender lately. Though I'm pretty sure this issue came to light after the club was already well developed. Not sure, been a while since I read up again. Glad to see more people around!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-03 00:49:12

I don't want to be left dumb and ignorant so I'll just come out and ask, what is cisgender? I've never heard the word before and I'm honestly lost.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-03 00:58:34

At 4/3/15 12:49 AM, lilblkbirdie wrote: what is cisgender?

It is the opposite of transgender.

Cis literally means to stay put, as opposed to trans, which means crossing.

So anyone who hasn't had a sex change operation or hormone replacement therapy is a cis.

I'm pretty sure transvestites (cross-dressers) are cis as well.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-03 01:03:28

Thank you Pain. I am now enlightened, much appreciated.

So I would be cisgendered. Got it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-03 14:20:38

At 4/3/15 12:58 AM, Painbringer wrote: It is the opposite of transgender.

Cis literally means to stay put, as opposed to trans, which means crossing.

I actually had no idea what this word meant until now. Just heard it thrown around in some circles occasionally. Now I am enlightened.

BBS Signature

At 4/3/15 10:11 PM, Entice wrote:
At 4/3/15 12:58 AM, Painbringer wrote: So anyone who hasn't had a sex change operation or hormone replacement therapy is a cis.
Well trans people are still trans before hormones and surgeries, and cis people (extremely rarely) transition either by mistake or for some weird psychological reason

Right. And there are trans people who chose not to change their bodies as well, confoundingly enough.

Transgender: the biological gender conflicts with one's perceived gender identity
Transsexual: the person has has altered his/her body to match a perceived gender
Cisgender: preconceived ideas of gender and biological sex match

Not sure if cissexual is a thing. I assume it would mean that one has not changed one's biological sex.

My question is, would transgender identity be an issue if men and women were not perceived as different based on their biological sexes, i.e. if gender equality existed and no sex was considered weaker, stronger, masculine, or feminine. If masculinity and femininity were not ingrained as concepts in our minds, would we have transgendered people, transsexuals?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-14 14:50:35

At 4/14/15 01:59 PM, EsotericTable wrote: she said being bisexual doesnt exist.
you are either gay/lesbian or a tranny/

Probably because most bisexuals have been forced to live straight lives throughout the centuries.

Maybe she is a little bit bi and is ashamed to admit it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-14 14:53:50

Im awaiting you

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-14 19:03:49

At 4/14/15 02:53 PM, Indeks wrote: Im awaiting you

Awaiting who?..

And for what purpose?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-14 21:40:09

At 4/14/15 01:59 PM, EsotericTable wrote: and i told my mom about this the other night and she said being bisexual doesnt exist.
you are either gay/lesbian or a tranny/

Your mother is wrong, and ignorant. The question is, are you bisexual or pansexual? Both of these definitely exist. Pansexual would mean that you could be attracted to transgender individuals, etc.

On another note, it infuriates me to no end when cisgender, straight individuals act like other gender or sexual identities don't exist, that you are "just confused", or it's "a stage". Sweeping a part of your identity under the rug like they want you to isn't healthy. I suppose I just feel like they push these lies on people to cover up how uncomfortable they are with what they don't understand.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-14 21:58:45

At 4/14/15 09:40 PM, EDM364 wrote: On another note, it infuriates me to no end when cisgender, straight individuals act like other gender or sexual identities don't exist, that you are "just confused", or it's "a stage".

I suppose those ignorant straight individuals assume that everyone is straight and that gays and lesbians are just perverts who would go against their natural attraction to the opposite sex for the same sex.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-15 04:50:50

At 4/14/15 07:03 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 4/14/15 02:53 PM, Indeks wrote: Im awaiting you
Awaiting who?..

And for what purpose?

Look at me look at you, you will know

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-04-15 10:50:35

At 4/14/15 09:58 PM, Painbringer wrote: I suppose those ignorant straight individuals assume that everyone is straight and that gays and lesbians are just perverts who would go against their natural attraction to the opposite sex for the same sex.

How is that even logical, though? Suppose it just goes to show how subjective reality really is.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-05-13 22:10:39

At 5/13/15 10:02 PM, NekoMika wrote: Feels nice to live in a more openly gay area.

I feel sorry for those who don't.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-05-13 22:15:11

At 5/13/15 10:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 5/13/15 10:02 PM, NekoMika wrote: Feels nice to live in a more openly gay area.
I feel sorry for those who don't.

In the parts where gay people are known as queers, it's definitely tough.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2015-05-18 09:10:11

Hey everyone~ The names AJ, I'm agender (which falls under both the transgender and non-binary umbrella) and I'm grey-ace. I'm still trying to future out my romo feels atm but still great to meet you all. :]

"Always remember to pelvic thrust your way out of bathrooms for everyone's safety."

-Markiplier