00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some of my sketches

6,085 Views | 107 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 20:56:25

At 7/17/08 08:52 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote: it's becoming a ghost towwn and any way sad isn't somthing i feel, i just wanted to put it back where it was noticable till i got another pic up. (which should be soon)

well threads die if you dont put up new pictures, its natural, and it doesnt really matter who you are or how good you are. you just have to revive it with some news to get more attention.

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 21:19:48

At 7/17/08 08:56 PM, UMREE wrote:
At 7/17/08 08:52 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote: it's becoming a ghost towwn and any way sad isn't somthing i feel, i just wanted to put it back where it was noticable till i got another pic up. (which should be soon)
well threads die if you dont put up new pictures, its natural, and it doesnt really matter who you are or how good you are. you just have to revive it with some news to get more attention.

I know that why i put that slightly random post up, so it would be back where the life is

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:03:00

At 7/17/08 09:19 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote:
At 7/17/08 08:56 PM, UMREE wrote:
I know that why i put that slightly random post up, so it would be back where the life is

hamster, your artwork is beyond amazing. hell, I'm proud to say that I take inspiration from and look up to you. as long as you put up more pictures, more people will come. Sure, if you put up random posts this topic goes back on the front page, but no one will post because theres nothing to post about, respond to or review... so keep on chuggin along with your drawings and this topic will shoot back up and become buzzin' with the praises and high-fives you used to get. If youre having an artists block and need ideas, just let me know.

Your artistic talent is a gift, so let everyone have it!

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLEEEEEEENGE???!!?!?!?!

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:07:14

this is a work in progress

Some of my sketches

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:10:18

hamster, your artwork is beyond amazing. hell, I'm proud to say that I take inspiration from and look up to you. as long as you put up more pictures, more people will come. Sure, if you put up random posts this topic goes back on the front page, but no one will post because theres nothing to post about, respond to or review... so keep on chuggin along with your drawings and this topic will shoot back up and become buzzin' with the praises and high-fives you used to get. If youre having an artists block and need ideas, just let me know.

Your artistic talent is a gift, so let everyone have it!

I'm not having a problem and i only put my post back on top just to get it there and ready, thanks for all you said and if i need ideas i will ask you

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:13:26

At 7/17/08 10:07 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote: this is a work in progress

he's throing a bomb but for som reason my scanner cut it off, ol well you will be able to see it when i finish

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:17:02

haha, great! I love the little toybox of weapons! Sucks that the bomb-chucking got cut out, but the picture is still wonderful.

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:20:13

At 7/17/08 10:17 PM, 20x6stinkoman wrote: haha, great! I love the little toybox of weapons! Sucks that the bomb-chucking got cut out, but the picture is still wonderful.

lol thank you so much, if you ever have random ideas that you would like to see on paper you can throw them at me

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 22:45:30

At 7/17/08 10:17 PM, 20x6stinkoman wrote: haha, great! I love the little toybox of weapons! Sucks that the bomb-chucking got cut out, but the picture is still wonderful.

I am having one problem with this pick i cant think of any morejoker thng like weapons...can you help me out there?

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-17 23:20:49

hmm...maybe a kris?(if you dont know what that is its a dagger with curvy edges) or create a little stick/wand thing, something like this...except more fitting to the certain type of jester you're drawing :) otherwise maybe a large array of bombs, with designs on them like a mask or a skull.

heres the stick or wand or whatever. They also can be like poles or staffs.

Some of my sketches

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-19 09:49:25

At 7/17/08 11:20 PM, 20x6stinkoman wrote: hmm...maybe a kris?(if you dont know what that is its a dagger with curvy edges) or create a little stick/wand thing, something like this...except more fitting to the certain type of jester you're drawing :) otherwise maybe a large array of bombs, with designs on them like a mask or a skull.

heres the stick or wand or whatever. They also can be like poles or staffs.

Thanks, those are good ideas, im going to have to try them...not to be rude or anything, but i know whats the jester wand thing looks like I have one in one f the other pics in my thread, again thank you for those ideas theyare all ready a big help

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-20 16:00:33

At 7/19/08 09:49 AM, MooImmaHamster wrote:l

Thanks, those are good ideas, im going to have to try them...not to be rude or anything, but i know whats the jester wand thing looks like I have one in one f the other pics in my thread, again thank you for those ideas theyare all ready a big help

oh, whoops, I totally forgot about that pic! my bad...
I cant wait to see your next drawing!

Response to Some of my sketches 2008-07-26 13:06:18

At 7/20/08 04:00 PM, 20x6stinkoman wrote: At 7/19/08 09:49 AM, MooImmaHamster wrote:l
oh, whoops, I totally forgot about that pic! my bad...
I cant wait to see your next drawing!

It's ok, i find it kinda funny, I hope to have more up soon but i havn't got a lot of time to work on any of my stuff

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2009-01-09 22:58:08

Wow! your an awsome skilled artist! Great drawings, can't wait to see more!

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Some of my sketches 2009-01-09 23:18:11

At 7/17/08 10:07 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote: this is a work in progress

Not bad. I can see you have good skill with shading, but I would recommend a bit of work of the clothing folds, as well as some aspects of anatomy and perspective.

Response to Some of my sketches 2009-05-03 11:07:12

of course, i will get there as this pick progresses

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2009-05-03 11:09:17

I thought I would add a new one, it's been a while since i have been in here, so here you all go

Some of my sketches

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature

Response to Some of my sketches 2009-05-04 19:00:32

RAWRRRRRRRRR!!!!! it's a bug scary dragon, all run in fear!

Some of my sketches

You are what you create

My sketch thread

BBS Signature