00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Skarp-Mahoney just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stephen King's "The Mist"

4,050 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 14:12:16

The ending was a Face Palm for the lead character and his son.

I lol'd.

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 14:16:54

The end was really funny

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 14:20:47

That part of the movie really messed me up man. I have a son and what that man did was really stupid he didn't even try man!

Did you watch the movie?

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 14:28:31

It was a great movie... that ending ruined my weekend...\
but actually

Stephen King's

Just when you think it's safe to eat at a friends house...

Fun Fact: Rummy0 made this sig below to insult me!

And I took it as my own. :3

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 20:26:58

Just ignore him...maybe he'll go away.

Stephen King's

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 20:59:10

all the people i know who've seen it said it was a terrible movie

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 21:00:47

If there was something in the mist trying to kill me, I wouldn't be breath-fogging the glass...

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 21:03:57

At 5/10/08 08:59 PM, SpaceWalk wrote: all the people i know who've seen it said it was a terrible movie

Movies based on Stephen King's books usual do suck. (Like the Langoliers and Dreamcatcher)
But this one is suprisingly good. The animation of the aliens are a little cheesy, but the logic within the storyline is a complete mind fuck. Obviously the ending has already been spoiled, but it's one of those that has everything: Aliens, blood, gore, people on fire, big fucking spiders, Christianity bashings, lots of stupid people, and the one smart guy that gets away.

Seriously! Watch this movie.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 21:14:03

This movie was good when nobody cared about it in the theaters and went to see the shitfest that was Hitman instead.

My friends got mad at me and my other friend for choosing this over Hitman, but in the end they thought it was all right, and after we saw Hitman they apologized.

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 21:18:55

Decent movie... could have had a better intro but I guess that was what made it suspenseful. Can you give me a link to the fullsize version `o that pic?

</thread>

+++ZSC-airsoft+++

Sig by Fremen. I've had 4 near death experiences!

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-05-10 21:40:54

At 5/10/08 02:42 AM, Elios wrote:
Also found this cool pic. WTF is in the mist!?!

I saw it when it was still in theaters, the end was a little disappointing.
It wasn't space aliens, but I won't ruin it for you, you're going to have to sit through the movie and find out.

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-12 11:49:53

What the fuck is up with all the hating against the ending? I thought it was a rather twisted ending. Not gonna say what happens at the ending cause Poozy already gave it away *tisk, tisk* but I thought it was really well done. It's a great psychological thriller that depicts what happens to people when they fucking lose their minds. One of my favorite books and movies. Stephen King is a phenomenal author.

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-12 11:54:03

The movies ending clearly showed Stephen Kings hatred of humanity......

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-12 12:14:10

At 8/12/08 11:55 AM, groundpwndr wrote: Then to shoot themselves 2 minutes after running out of fuel, WTF

What do you mean shoot themselves? David shot them, they didn't take turns. Also, Bill had no idea what was going to happen till he woke up and saw his dad with the gun.

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-17 00:58:18

At 5/10/08 09:43 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: That shit really fucked me up. Everytime I think about it I become enraged. Fucking bullshit man.

Wow, you're an idiot. He was killing them out of mercy, so they all died quick and painless deaths, but there was only 4 shots left, if I remembered correctly, and he wanted to be the one to die by the monster thing's hand. Sadly, the U.S. army came at that exact time.

Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard-up for cash, they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash.

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-17 01:02:21

How can you say that it was so bad

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-17 01:41:05

In life, things rarely go the way they should. Most of the time, bad things happen. Bad luck happens. So why should ALL movies nd stories have good things happening to people? This is just an author deciding to put something a little realistic in human behavior and whatnot.

As for other cars thing. They kind of gave up. Rather then dying painfully, they preferred to die fast. Yes, the kid didn't have a say in it. However, it was his dad trying to do what was best for his child.

BBS Signature

Response to Stephen King's "The Mist" 2008-08-17 01:58:31

I liked it... I own it, my only Steven King movie adaption.
Although, I want Pet Semetary.

In general, I think Steven King movies are incredibly good or offensively bad (especially when Steven King is in it as a special character role.)