00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SlamtheTopHatMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Female Animator Appreciation Club

30,879 Views | 539 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-22 23:24:18

Violet - I'm not exacly sure what u're working on right now, can u fill me in?

Versucha - Mind of a Lover isn't done yet is it?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-25 22:29:34

Where is everyone?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-26 03:06:23

At 2/25/04 10:29 PM, RavenGage wrote: Where is everyone?

Sorry, i've been busy with school and it's cutting into my NG time. I'm currently helping a girl in the NG Army learn flash so i'll try to get her to come in here once in a while.

Where are Versucha, haven't seen her in a while?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-27 21:14:57

At 2/26/04 03:06 AM, paulz_69 wrote:
At 2/25/04 10:29 PM, RavenGage wrote: Where is everyone?
Where are Versucha, haven't seen her in a while?

Aaaaaagh! sorry. I've been under a rock for a while. Really haven't been on the computer much except to check email and do a bit of flash work. (I've mostly been at wollman rink in central park — http://www.wollmanskating.com/ — trying to work up connections so I can work as an ice guard next year).

Last night I was flipping through my Neo-Zero Productions concept book and came across the original plans for Mind of a Lover and was re-inspired.... again (lolz). So yea, now i know for sure how i'm doing that part that was giving me trouble before. I'm still not too happy w/ the art style/quality, but i think I just need to put out this animation.

So it sounds like things are going pretty well for the FAAC. sorry i haven't been around much, i'll get better about that, i promise.

Oh, one last thing... "Where are Versucha" if Versucha is the plural form of the word, what's the singular?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-28 03:32:39

At 2/27/04 09:14 PM, Versucha wrote: Oh, one last thing... "Where are Versucha" if Versucha is the plural form of the word, what's the singular?

I'm not sure it might be Suchy, but don't quote me on that :p

I'm glad to see that your alive and well. Go get that job!

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-28 14:04:24

Error - the text searching has been temporarily suspended. I plan to have it back up after the weekend. -James Please go back and try again.

wasn't that like 3 weeks ago?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-28 14:11:58

Versucha just gave all your flashes a 5 because they were awesom. Just can't wait until you make another flash.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-29 08:44:59

At 2/28/04 02:11 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Versucha just gave all your flashes a 5 because they were awesom. Just can't wait until you make another flash.

wow. thanks. I really didn't have much to do with the production of those flashes though, so my next flash will be very different because Carlo won't have much to do with the production of them.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-02-29 15:52:54

At 2/29/04 08:44 AM, Versucha wrote:
At 2/28/04 02:11 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Versucha just gave all your flashes a 5 because they were awesom. Just can't wait until you make another flash.
wow. thanks. I really didn't have much to do with the production of those flashes though, so my next flash will be very different because Carlo won't have much to do with the production of them.

For some reason I was left with the impression that Mind of a Lover was ur first flash that u post on NG........I'll go see the flashes soon.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-01 20:20:40

WHere is everyone?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-02 18:01:47

At 3/1/04 08:20 PM, RavenGage wrote: WHere is everyone?

i'm alive... kinda. Good news, I don't have any STDs (big surprise considering I'm a virgin) which means Russia will give me a visa. The downside to this is that I'll be away from NG access for 3 weeks, but I think it's worth it to go to Belarus (it's a former USSR country between russia, poland, ukraine and latvia... or something like that). I'm leaving the end of march/beginning of april (Russia keeps passing bitchy laws about visas, so it might be delayed a bit).

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-02 19:43:31

At 3/2/04 06:01 PM, Versucha wrote:
At 3/1/04 08:20 PM, RavenGage wrote: WHere is everyone?
i'm alive... kinda. Good news, I don't have any STDs (big surprise considering I'm a virgin) which means Russia will give me a visa. The downside to this is that I'll be away from NG access for 3 weeks, but I think it's worth it to go to Belarus (it's a former USSR country between russia, poland, ukraine and latvia... or something like that). I'm leaving the end of march/beginning of april (Russia keeps passing bitchy laws about visas, so it might be delayed a bit).

That's bad news (for obvieous reasons) and good news, cuz I won't be the only one. I'm leaving to Bulgaria for 2 months this Summer. I don't need visa cuz I was born there :) I'll still have interbet, but only from time to time cuz not all of the relatives that I'm visiting have a PC.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-07 09:44:01

*walks in whisteling**looks around**BUMP!!**walks out whisteling*

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-07 10:09:37

uhh can any of you make signature pics???

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-07 10:16:41

At 3/7/04 10:09 AM, death_muffin wrote: uhh can any of you make signature pics???

WELL!??! can you?

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-07 13:21:48

At 2/29/04 08:44 AM, Versucha wrote:
At 2/28/04 02:11 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:

Just can't wait till it comes out. When it comes out can you post in the forums of this club? So I know when it comes out.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-07 14:09:59

At 3/7/04 01:21 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:

New sig....nice :)

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-08 00:14:04

At 3/7/04 10:16 AM, death_muffin wrote:
At 3/7/04 10:09 AM, death_muffin wrote: uhh can any of you make signature pics???
WELL!??! can you?

this isn't really the place for that. But I can give it a shot if you want. What are you looking for?

At 3/7/04 01:21 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Just can't wait till it comes out. When it comes out can you post in the forums of this club?

thanks. Sure, I'll post here with a link while it's still in judgement.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-08 00:26:14

Yea I'd like to join the cause here even though I'm a guy but I'd really like to help with this if that's possible.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-08 00:43:05

At 3/8/04 12:26 AM, BluSteel wrote: Yea I'd like to join the cause here even though I'm a guy but I'd really like to help with this if that's possible.

It doesn't matter if ur a guy. Most of the mebers are guys. The founder's a guy. And the "president" (oooo) is a guy. And yes u can join.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-08 17:24:07

At 3/8/04 12:26 AM, BluSteel wrote: Yea I'd like to join the cause here even though I'm a guy but I'd really like to help with this if that's possible.

Hey Buddy! Wow. cool of you to join.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 15:38:47

One post? I've been gone for 4 days (PC virus) and there's one new post? That's sad :(

At 3/8/04 05:24 PM, Versucha wrote: Hey Buddy!

??? brother?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 18:15:47

Um, may I join?

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 20:47:47

what kind of flash movies do girls like? Isn't it the same as everyone else? It'd be stereotypical to say that girls want "Barbie" or "My little pony" series, or "how to cook and clean" tutorials. Anyways, just a random thought at a random moment.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 21:33:13

Grrrrrrr.....
No, they don't. We like the same kind you do, but most of us don't like the perverted ones.
I do, though.
Hehehe!
The hentai seriously needs cleaning. Most of it is crap, and needs to be BLAMed. Some of it is good, though.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 21:42:46

At 3/11/04 03:38 PM, RavenGage wrote: ??? brother?

blu and i are friends (kinda... i guess). we're kinda motivating each other to do work and are considering possibly doing a project together. I didn't ask him to join, it was of his own free-will. (lol)

At 3/11/04 06:15 PM, LadyAurin wrote: Um, may I join?

of course! The more the merrier!

At 3/11/04 08:47 PM, HulkWearsPants wrote: what kind of flash movies do girls like? Isn't it the same as everyone else? It'd be stereotypical to say that girls want "Barbie" or "My little pony" series, or "how to cook and clean" tutorials. Anyways, just a random thought at a random moment.

good question/point. We're trying to get more female animators to submit stuff to the site. As Tom said, there isn't much female presense here, and there might be something us chicks could add to the animation side of the site. Lets face it, men and women -- boys and girls are different, we've got a lot of the animation guys have to offer, but very little female work.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 21:59:21

At 3/7/04 02:09 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 3/7/04 01:21 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:
New sig....nice :)

I am a little late. But thanks glad you liked it.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 22:14:58

At 3/11/04 09:42 PM, Versucha wrote: As Tom said, there isn't much female presense here, and there might be something us chicks could add to the animation side of the site. Lets face it, men and women -- boys and girls are different, we've got a lot of the animation guys have to offer, but very little female work.

Well, I wouldn't want to see Female Animators on the endangered species list. I hope you find a way to express your point of view without being judged by the usual 14 year-old male. But I also think everyone has a different point of view and also deserves the support to express it.

GL

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-11 22:21:59

Heloooooooooo? You said I can join without looking at my profile? That's not nice! And, you talk about female animators when one just posted on your thread, and you talk as if you don't know any of them. Grrrrrrr........
Well, read my profile, and I might need a few tips on what it is (besides naked girls. Hehehehe) that guys like to see in a flash game/movie.

Response to Female Animator Appreciation Club 2004-03-12 07:21:51

At 3/11/04 10:21 PM, LadyAurin wrote: Heloooooooooo?

what exactly is it that you really want us to see? Your a 19 year old female programer that hasn't submitted anything to NG yet. We're not selective about who's in this club, if you had been a 40 year old male teacher we would have let you in as well. But don't get me wrong, it is great to have another girl in the FAAC. Thanks for joining. As for what guys like in movies, I can't help with that, look in my profile.