00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,601 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-08 18:31:51

oh hai.. can i join this club/ ive been reading these stories(in the dark so its MMUUUCHHHH scarier lulz, but can i join anyway?

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-08 18:58:44

At 12/8/08 06:31 PM, thelittleemo wrote: oh hai.. can i join this club/ ive been reading these stories(in the dark so its MMUUUCHHHH scarier lulz, but can i join anyway?

if i cac here is my first story: it was new years eve and alot of family is over which means i have to watch the little kids. so im watching the llittle kids when my niece walks over to the window and just stays there looking at somthing, so im thinking"what could she be looking at?" and i think it might be the fox that lives around the neighborhood and eats garbage at night. I go over to the window to see what shes looking at and as soon as i get there she walks away. I ask what she was looking at she says ill see soon(she said it in a kinda deep voice and she was a 5 year old so this freaked me out) she walks down stairs and i ask where shes going. As soon as i ask i hear a light knocking at the door and the door handle is rattling. as soon as i walk to the dor i was alittle confused cause i remember that the dor has another plastic door infront of it(theres a clear door then the real door behind the clear one) and the plastic door usually creaks when its open. i just dismiss the thought saying im just paranoid and look through the keyhole. as soon as i do i see somthing black and humanish run from the door but it had not facial qualities. scared i run from the door and pick up the kids and run upstairs to get the phone. i call my friend to tell him what happened since hes a big supernaturalist type person but the phone doesnt work at all so im basically about to shit in my pants from the fear.i then hear more knocking the door and i decide to get somthing so i run dwnstairs to get a golf club and tell the kids to stay in the room. the knocking was coming from the porch door which is clear so now i can see who the person is. as soon as i come down i see the thing is just outside the porch door (it was really dark outside but theres a light outside that isnt that bright but even to see what somthing is) and its standing on two legs and is all black and its looking at me. it kinda of looks at me and moves its head to the side as if cnfused about me and the thing just walks away after me staring at it think im going to die. i soon walk over to the porch door and im deciding whether or not to open the door and just decide to get it over with and pull the door open, golf club at hand. i see nothing and only hear the sound of usual night time life. i close the door and walk upstairs and remember the kids. as i walk in the room my niece who was looking out the window earlier said that the black man says hi and right then my parents walk in(thankfully....)
even now people still make fun of me for telling this story and luckily weve moved out of house...unluckily we live in the same neighborhood...lulz

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-09 13:34:29

Mortals, your God is back. And he comes donning----
CaKe!

The cake is a lie!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-10 17:17:43

Ok, so i have been looking at this thread on and off for the past 2 months and have finally decided to post in it.
first things first, I AM NOT RELEGIUOS IN ANY WAY.
I do believe in sprits, ghosts and demons but i dont believe that there is a all-knowing being controling our lives, if there was my life wouldn't suck so much!
so anyway, my reason for posting, and trying to join, is that i am psyhicly sensitive.
i can FEEL spirts when there are around and it is not fun.
i also see almost flashes of spirts out of the corner of my eyes, this usually happens near or on the day of a holiday,e.g. Easter, Xmas.
and i'm not sure if this is important but i can almost always pick up on the mood of other people when i get close to them, about 5-10 metres.
I also have almost a Guardian spirt, hes my Granddad and i see him in my sleep every once in about 3 months. He also has 2 birds sitting on his shoulders, they are 2 birds that i had as a kid but they dead through various means.
last thing is that i think that there is an nexus(?) of spirtal energy someway near my house but i dont know how to tell if it is there or not.

"Humans,who are unique in their ability to learn from others, are also unique in their disinclination to do so"

"You chose to believe, even if it wasn't true. That is all."

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-11 08:06:00

At 12/8/08 06:58 PM, thelittleemo wrote:
At 12/8/08 06:31 PM, thelittleemo wrote: oh hai.. can i join this club/ ive been reading these stories(in the dark so its MMUUUCHHHH scarier lulz, but can i join anyway?

Yes you can. Just a warning it's not really active anymore, but it's still a good place for people to drop off their stories.

if i cac here is my first story:

First story as in there will be more stories?

Story

Wow, that was pretty interesting man. It even gave me some chills. Good stuff there. It's crazy how the girls voice changed and got deeper and the experience was probably terrifying. How old were you when this happened?

even now people still make fun of me for telling this story and luckily weve moved out of house...unluckily we live in the same neighborhood...lulz

Hmm, does your sister still remember that day? Like does she stick up for you when you tell the story or doesn't she remember at all?

At 12/9/08 01:34 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Mortals, your God is back. And he comes donning----
CaKe!

The cake is a lie!

ANNNDDDDDDDDD Yay! and stuff like that.

At 12/10/08 05:17 PM, WarteryMind wrote: Ok, so i have been looking at this thread on and off for the past 2 months and have finally decided to post in it.

Well thanks for checking it out.

first things first, I AM NOT RELEGIUOS IN ANY WAY.

Which is totally fine.

I do believe in sprits, ghosts and demons but i dont believe that there is a all-knowing being controling our lives, if there was my life wouldn't suck so much!

Ha, even if there was one then it's not how it works man. It's the opportunities that you are given and whether you choose the right ones or the wrong ones.

so anyway, my reason for posting, and trying to join, is that i am psyhicly sensitive.

We have had several members here that are the same exact way. I for one think that everyone is to an extent, but a few are the way that you are.

I also have almost a Guardian spirt, hes my Granddad and i see him in my sleep every once in about 3 months. He also has 2 birds sitting on his shoulders, they are 2 birds that i had as a kid but they dead through various means.

That must be a good feeling though.

last thing is that i think that there is an nexus(?) of spirtal energy someway near my house but i dont know how to tell if it is there or not.

Always try and talk to it or something I guess. If you are daring enough and careful enough you could try your luck with a Ouija board.

At 12/10/08 07:02 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: I didn't even say anything.

Perhaps you should have. Maybe someone else say something similar that day or before and they were just keeping it a secret also.

----------

I had a creepy dream last night.

It started off that I was getting in the back seat of a car and we were driving somewhere. I got in on the right side and when I sat done I noticed the left door was open with the window completely up. I didn't think anything of it, even though it did confuse me because it had been closed and nobody else would open it because nobody would be sitting in the back seat. Slowly as we were driving a long the window rolled down by itself. Again, a little freaked out, but I wasn't scared. As soon as we stopped the door flew open on itself and that's when I became scared. I then started walking and I ended up in a graveyard where all of the statues and graves that were of people started to stare at me and their eyes were following.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-12 13:26:57

I have a simple question. Is there any way of like, getting in contact with a spirit or something without a Ouija board and without an actual spirit in your house? Because I would like to have SOME SORT of paranormal experience, but I has nothing in my house and the chance of me being let outt of the house after like 10 is <0 :/

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-14 22:04:41

Well, first off, the cake is a lie.

Secondly, I've been a tad busy, but here's my check-in post. I'm still here, and I still read the posts.

Lastly, yes, you can contact spirits without a board, Ninja, but it's incredibly difficult, pain-staking, and risky to yourself/soul. Trust me, it's not even worth putting yourself through it to get a spirit. Go find a haunted inn or something in substitution.

Nothing much happening on my end, except I've been having weird sights, and woke up with the room spinning a night ago, with a dark figure going out the doorway.

My clairsentience has been okay, feeling a lot of different stuff, but that's not important, as it's hard to explain.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-17 00:35:56

I might as well check-in too, yes i am not dead, beside contrary belief. Well i am signing off (insert cock joke here!)

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-17 06:54:36

Guess who's back?, Me! yes I'm back for real this time. Check my blog for details, speak soon guys.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-17 22:27:35

At 12/17/08 12:35 AM, BloodStrike21 wrote: I might as well check-in too, yes i am not dead, beside contrary belief. Well i am signing off (insert cock joke here!)

You're not dead?!? I had a funeral ready and invited a bunch of people. Now I have to call it all off. If you plan on dying in the next week or so tell me and I won't tell everyone anything different. If you don't plan on dying then I guess I'm going to have to cancel it all. Oh, cock joke here thing.

At 12/17/08 06:54 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Guess who's back?, Me! yes I'm back for real this time. Check my blog for details, speak soon guys.

:]

Awesome man. It's nice to hear from you. You must have been really busy because I think you've been on the same level for the last couple of months. You haven't even found the time to deposit have you? Oh well, it's nice to hear from you like I said.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-18 10:00:45

At 12/17/08 06:54 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Guess who's back?, Me! yes I'm back for real this time. Check my blog for details, speak soon guys.

sweet about time you joined us well looks like this club is getting back on its feet also happy holidays everyone

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-18 18:00:36

Thanks for the welcome back guys. I'm glad to finally have time to waste again :P I never knew one company could be so busy at christmas but i guess that's DHL for you, bloody global postal gits!

Corey is right i haven't deposited in a long long time all i have made time for in my tight schedule lately is Xbox Live and the weekly friday night pub trip, gotta stay sane somehow ey?

Good to be back, Merry Christmas to all!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-18 18:46:31

At 12/17/08 06:54 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Guess who's back?

Chuck Norris?

, Me!

Shoot :{

yes I'm back for real this time. Check my blog for details, speak soon guys.

Nah im just kidding, welcome back, its been awhile.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-22 13:33:14

sorry about the sporadic posting guys, but my computer has NG blocked, so I have to use other computers around my house, though I might be getting a laptop in 2 days! So anyway, i really want to find some haunted place close by, because I haven't really had anything happen around my neighboorhood (Thats Long island for you). No "mysterious deaths" or such. Anyone willing to help a poor boy who just wants to make some innocent contact with the unkown spriitual afterlife?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-22 21:47:34

At 12/18/08 10:00 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
sweet about time you joined us well looks like this club is getting back on its feet also happy holidays everyone

Back on it's feet. :P Ha, I do like the sounds of that though. Perhaps the holidays will create some activity since it is a pretty emotional time and the supernatural seem to feed off of emotions.

Also, happy holidays to you!

At 12/18/08 06:00 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Corey is right i haven't deposited in a long long time all i have made time for in my tight schedule lately is Xbox Live and the weekly friday night pub trip, gotta stay sane somehow ey?

Ha, I new you hadn't because I would check your blog every now and then to see if you were slightly active or not and noticed that you were the same level as you were as when you left. Miss too many more and we might be the same level here pretty soon.

Good to be back, Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you also.

At 12/18/08 06:46 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
Chuck Norris?

I actually laugh at some Chuck Norris jokes sometimes. Just like everything else though they aren't that funny because everyone thinks they also have to make Chuck Norris jokes and they get old and boring.

At 12/22/08 01:33 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: sorry about the sporadic posting guys, but my computer has NG blocked,

Why does it have newgrounds blocked? Is it some sort of blocking system that your parents set up or something on unappropriated websites? Newgrounds isn't unappropriated at all unless you get off to cartoon stuff.

so I have to use other computers around my house, though I might be getting a laptop in 2 days!

Nice. I have a computer and a laptop in my room. I hardly ever use the computer as it is rather slow. I stick to the old laptop, which is really just as bad because it's been beat up quite a bit. The charger needs to be rigged to hold a charge, which can take up to a half hour sometimes of just setting it up. I almost get wireless now and then from my house, but it's just too far away so I have to deal with dial up. >:(

The sound card is also fried. I can hear sounds on my laptop, but I can't record anything like voices and I can't use headphones. That really makes me mad.

So anyway, i really want to find some haunted place close by, because I haven't really had anything happen around my neighboorhood (Thats Long island for you). No "mysterious deaths" or such. Anyone willing to help a poor boy who just wants to make some innocent contact with the unkown spriitual afterlife?

Ha, I don't think I can really help you out, but look up the area that you live and see if there is anything nearby. Just googling it should come up with results as it comes up with results in my area.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-22 23:53:20

A ghost came last night and tried to molest me but then I called ghost busters and they put the beat down on him.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-23 10:40:17

So what have i missed? :P

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-23 14:52:17

Thought this was an interesting story and pic. Most of the time you hear the "spooky" aspects of the supernatural....rarely are angels touched upon.

http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/6 29997.html

Ghost / Supernat. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-23 16:43:17

At 12/23/08 02:52 PM, cadreamer wrote: Thought this was an interesting story and pic. Most of the time you hear the "spooky" aspects of the supernatural....rarely are angels touched upon.

Wow thats awesome, thanks for the posting that.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-23 20:46:58

At 12/22/08 11:53 PM, SgtDK wrote: A ghost came last night and tried to molest me but then I called ghost busters and they put the beat down on him.

I thought I told you never to tell anyone or I'd get you back. Those ghost busters were hard to pay off, but they won't be bothering me anymore unless you have more money to offer them. And what's this about being small "down there". Speak for yourself.

At 12/23/08 10:40 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: So what have i missed? :P

Well in this club the only thing that I can think of is a user started to tell stories here that were either not true or they were really really weird. He started to talk about things like killing his father and I had to tell him that I didn't want him to post in this club anymore. I'm the last one to say someone is lying, but even if he wasn't lying I didn't want people talking about killing other people here. I basically told him if he was telling the truth that he should get some real help.

Either way he hasn't posted here since I've told him not to.

At 12/23/08 02:52 PM, cadreamer wrote: Thought this was an interesting story and pic. Most of the time you hear the "spooky" aspects of the supernatural....rarely are angels touched upon.

At first I thought it was sunlight, but a closer look shows that there probably isn't any windows nearby, but it could still be light from the ceiling light. I then read through and saw the part where they said it was a rainy day which completely got rid of the sunlight theory and that the nurse had never seen anything like that before meaning if it was the light than they would have saw it before.

Great story, thanks for posting it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-25 09:23:34

i was at my nans house which she had just moved into in the kitchen, and as i walked out towards the bedroom which i was sleeping in, i turned my head to look where i was walking i saw a woman wearing completely white, walking towards me as if she was distressed, calling out to me for my help, and i shit bricks.
i find it hard to explain what her dress and hair looks like, so ill post this crappy drawn diagram done in paint.
so anyway after about 2 seconds of being stunned with fear, i ran the fuck out of there into my nans room shaking and i told her about it (take into account i was 10 years old at the time)
so yeah thats my 'supernatural experiance'. I have to admit i dont believe in ghosts, but i still dont know wtf that was, i might have seen something that looked similar and mistaken it, but i dont see how that's even possible. i was too scared to go to my nans house ever again until she moved (she moved becuase the house scared her too)

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-25 22:15:27

Merry Christmas Ghost/Supernatrual Club get any books on the paranormal

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-25 22:25:37

Merry Christmas Ghost/Supernatrual Club get any books on the paranormal

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-27 07:42:32

At 12/25/08 09:23 AM, ashman23 wrote: i was at my nans house which she had just moved into in the kitchen, and as i walked out towards the bedroom which i was sleeping in, i turned my head to look where i was walking i saw a woman wearing completely white, walking towards me as if she was distressed, calling out to me for my help, and i shit bricks.
i find it hard to explain what her dress and hair looks like, so ill post this crappy drawn diagram done in paint.
so anyway after about 2 seconds of being stunned with fear, i ran the fuck out of there into my nans room shaking and i told her about it (take into account i was 10 years old at the time)
so yeah thats my 'supernatural experiance'. I have to admit i dont believe in ghosts, but i still dont know wtf that was, i might have seen something that looked similar and mistaken it, but i dont see how that's even possible. i was too scared to go to my nans house ever again until she moved (she moved becuase the house scared her too)

Ha, I like how a ghost could come right up to a person and say, "Hey I'm a ghost" and the next line from the person will be, "I don't believe in ghosts". Anyway, what did your nan say about it? Did she ever say she heard or saw anything similar? And when you say it called out to you for help did it actually make noise or just look like it was calling out? If it made noise did it just say help or did it also include your name or anything? And maybe it was just an old lady or something, but when you drew the picture you gave it a "glow" which tells me that I don't think it was an old lady, but perhaps a ghost. Not an angle since it was asking for your help or anything of the sort and probably nothing more evil like a demon since it doesn't seem like it was going to hurt you at all. Just a ghost confused and thinking it's still alive probably.

But why not believe your own eyes if they are so clear? They don't lie to you that often if you see things that clear. They usually only lie to you if you barely see something and then your mind makes stuff up.

At 12/25/08 10:15 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: Merry Christmas Ghost/Supernatrual Club get any books on the paranormal

Merry Christmas to you also, even if it is a little late. No I didn't get anything even related to the paranormal for Christmas, but I don't think I ever really have. Now that I think of it though I do have a ghost book with some stories in it that are suppose to be true so maybe I will try and find that and read some of the stuff in it to share for later.

At 12/25/08 10:25 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: Merry Christmas Ghost/Supernatrual Club get any books on the paranormal

(10 minutes later)

Merry Christmas to you also, even if it is a little late. No I didn't get anything even related to the paranormal for Christmas, but I don't think I ever really have. Now that I think of it though I do have a ghost book with some stories in it that are suppose to be true so maybe I will try and find that and read some of the stuff in it to share for later. ;)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-28 14:18:10

Igott checking in,

Nothing has happened here, just my stupid dog barking randomly in the dark.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-28 15:19:47

hey im darkside id like to join and ive got one story but its not my experianse its my dads so i think its kind of interesting well when my dad was young and he was driving around in his car and he looked up and saw a yellow light above his head it wasnt the sun by the way then he looked back down blinked twice looked back up and it was gone

I'm the thing that goes bump in the night and eats the little children.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-28 16:25:50

Hey guy's hope you all had a great christmas and i also hope you all have a fantastic new year.

A quick message to Corey did you report that guy to the mod's? Talking about killing people is pretty serious.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-28 20:41:52

Not exactly ghost related but this story is extremely strange, I don't know how many of you have heard of the " Tunguska Event" but i think it's worth checking out if you have the time.

Have a look here at Wikipedia and tell me what you think.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-29 10:14:53

At 12/28/08 03:19 PM, darkside430 wrote: hey im darkside id like to join and ive got one story but its not my experianse its my dads so i think its kind of interesting well when my dad was young and he was driving around in his car and he looked up and saw a yellow light above his head it wasnt the sun by the way then he looked back down blinked twice looked back up and it was gone

Oh.. doesn't sound like too much to me. Perhaps if he saw this at night time or something, but since it sounds like it was during the day it could be anyway that light reflected off of something. You can still join though.

At 12/28/08 04:25 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Hey guy's hope you all had a great christmas and i also hope you all have a fantastic new year.

Thank you and you also.

A quick message to Corey did you report that guy to the mod's? Talking about killing people is pretty serious.

No I didn't, but I would have if he continued to post. I gave a small warning post about how I rather him not post here anymore and that it's not what the club was about. He didn't so I didn't see a reason to get mods involved.

I always think it's a good idea to try and solve it yourself before a mod is involved.

At 12/28/08 08:41 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Not exactly ghost related but this story is extremely strange, I don't know how many of you have heard of the " Tunguska Event" but i think it's worth checking out if you have the time.

Have a look here at Wikipedia and tell me what you think.

Hmm, well some witness reports do sound like it's just a meteor, but other witness reports sound like it could be something else. What I don't understand is they have witness reports from several different years, some with 50 year gaps in between. Does that mean stuff happens in the area a lot or something?

I guess it could just be every related event like it all around the world. The one that really stuck out to me was the one that had "weird lightning" that didn't sound like normal lighting and there were loud thumps along with it. Aliens perhaps?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-29 14:03:51

Glad you had a read Corey, one thing about the lights related to the Tunguska Event is that as far as England the nights were as bright as day light and photos were taking at midnight that look identical to photos taking in the day.

Im not sure how long this lasted but it is interesting like the entire thing. One theory is that UFO's were involved but it is VERY far fetched unfortunately.

I have more ghostly happenings from my house that i will post tonight once i have refreshed them in my head : )

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature