New Topic Respond to this Topic
ChaosMonk
ChaosMonk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 24th, 2008 @ 04:23 PM Reply

Well,feeling or sight. g spirits isn't exactly a great feeling or sight. However, he was just basically asking you (in my opinion) "If you could, would you really want to see spirits?"

Ugh, all the paranormal activity is gone from this club, since we determined Porkey's a troll.
It's unsettling.

BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 24th, 2008 @ 07:17 PM Reply

At 10/24/08 04:23 PM, ChaosMonk wrote: Well,feeling or sight. g spirits isn't exactly a great feeling or sight. However, he was just basically asking you (in my opinion) "If you could, would you really want to see spirits?"

Ugh, all the paranormal activity is gone from this club, since we determined Porkey's a troll.
It's unsettling.

I know what you mean. I feel like its wierd posting here. But i still will.

BBS Signature
Porkey
Porkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 24th, 2008 @ 07:29 PM Reply

At 10/24/08 04:23 PM, ChaosMonk wrote: Well,feeling or sight. g spirits isn't exactly a great feeling or sight. However, he was just basically asking you (in my opinion) "If you could, would you really want to see spirits?"

It's unsettling.

1. I dont even know what a troll is.
2. If a troll is what I think it is; I don't come here just for a laugh. I really have seen this thing, it's normally just a dark figure that doesn't look like it's part of the scenery. Although I haven't seen it much lately, I still believe it's real.

I really men no harm here, I DO believe in paranormal activity, and all I have to say right now is
I don't come here and make up stories for a laugh. My story does seem very unlikely to me (and probably to you all, too) but that's because I've never rally been good at making stories sound truthful. I believe ALL of your stories are true, and I hope you belive in mine too.

I'd post about everyone else's stories, but my friend is coming over, so I should say something in a little while.

Pancakes, check. milk, check. plate, fork, knife, check. Spoon...? Waffles... NO! I left them in the toaster! I gotta go kill everybody to get more WAFFLES! ~Desu!

ChickenReaper
ChickenReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 25th, 2008 @ 02:12 PM Reply

maybe you could read the other stories more to pick up some stuff

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 26th, 2008 @ 01:41 PM Reply

Hey guys

Remember me? \

I took a big break from newgrounds cuz I got bored of it.i'm back now

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 29th, 2008 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Hi guys it's been a while. Haven't had much time at all recently as i have been stuck working nights! Anywho, those who know me well will be aware that i have had a eye problem for a long time now and i am pleased to say that i have had the operation today and everything has gone fine. I currently have a eye patch so its hard to type :P everything is okay and thats the main thing. I have a few days off work to recover now so i will catch up with everyone over the next 4 days but for now im going to rest up with a nice cuppa!

Speak soon!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
johnathan-wrathborne
johnathan-wrathborne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 29th, 2008 @ 10:18 PM Reply

here is a little something for you supernatural and ghost fans.I thought my animation might be appropriate.

fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 31st, 2008 @ 09:57 AM Reply

sorry i havent postrd in foreevr just been busy so i thought i was due for a post especially on halloween so fellow ghost hunters are ya going to get some good footage tonight? i am going to maby scope out a few places and also recently my friend told me his house is haunted so i might stay there and get some evp's and stuff wish me luck

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 31st, 2008 @ 10:22 AM Reply

on another note in my last post about my friends house being haunted his mother interview ghosts and got some pictures which im going to ask her about and maby see if i can upload them

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 31st, 2008 @ 10:29 AM Reply

sorry for the double post but ive read how porkey has been pissing you off and it pisses me off fthe way he talks and thinks it seems to me you havent had any encounters with a ghost porkey and you said you have anger problems but i think you say that to impress people or show that you think your a badass and about killing your father thats just fucked up in my opion your lucky he yelled at you see unlike my father when i mouth off he hits me in the mouth and i understand why i can be a real smartass sometimes but more importantly like cory said he doesnt want you posting here well i dont eithe rbecause your not doing anything other then bitching about your father or saying how you want to be possed you have a weak mind and you need help

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Oct. 31st, 2008 @ 11:21 PM Reply

OMG. Nobody picked the member of the month.. Oh well. :( Let's forget about that for now.

At 10/20/08 09:50 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
At 10/20/08 08:16 PM, Corky52 wrote: Oh no it almost started out like Bloodstrike's dream. :O
I thought the same thing. In fact, I was confused in your last post because i thought you were quoting Complete's story when you were quoting Bloodstrike's

That's how close they were. :P

At 10/21/08 08:01 AM, Porkey wrote: This will be a quick post as I have very little time.

Since you haven't been posting here and I feel like responding to some things then I guess I will respond to you. :P

As I was making breakfast this morning, I looked at the odd looking blanket on the couch, it was in the shape of a person. It wasn't mu parents because they werent home. It looked exactly like a person, trying to sleep.
I went and tried to make my coffe when I thought I should look again, it wasn't there, but in the mirror, I saw it again, it was standing, hair over it's eyes. It slowly moved it's hair out of it's face as if it couldn't see me if it didn't. As more of it's face became visible the more I wanted to back away and forget it. I did so.
And right now I'm out of time so I'll post more whenever I can.

And the fact that you haven't posted anything else makes me think a couple of things. You are dead.. your parents put you in a mental hospital, you killed your parents/other people and went to a mental hospital/prison, the ghost stopped, or you were just a troll.

At 10/23/08 07:55 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: DAMN KEYBOARD AINT WORKING SRRY FOR BAD SPELLING

Lol kai.

Well i went back to talk to that guy again. I think he likes me, but you never know.

Hm, maybe he does like you. :D

I went t ask him about his ghost-seeing and/or ghost-feeling. I remember when i first met him, he said there was ghost behind me. I wanted to ask him about it, so there i was and he was playing chess. WITH HIMSELF. Im like so who you playig with, and he said: Im playing with Jared. Im like Jesus Christ, this guy is crazy. But then again arent we all?

Yes we are. Good point.

So im like, how do you see spirits and stuff. He didn't tell me, but left me with a question." If you were me, would you like to see them?" Jesus i had n idea what he meant. He didn't want to talk to me anymore, and i left puzzled.

It's a good point. I don't think you would want to see these things like he does whether what he is seeing is real or not.

It's unsettling.

The club dies and I don't really care lol. I kind of like it slow. Hell it takes me a hell of a long time to catch up as it is. :/ It's not like a month or so ago where I actually had to skip about 10 posts because I couldn't keep up.

At 10/24/08 07:17 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

Wait? It's weird posting here? Why? :(

At 10/24/08 07:29 PM, Porkey wrote:
1. I dont even know what a troll is.

Something you shouldn't feed.

2. If a troll is what I think it is; I don't come here just for a laugh. I really have seen this thing, it's normally just a dark figure that doesn't look like it's part of the scenery. Although I haven't seen it much lately, I still believe it's real.

If you say so.. your stories are just so far fetched it's hard to believe... not the ghost part.. the part about trying to kill your dad and stuff. If your not a troll I just really don't like a person that would try to kill someone anyway.

I really men no harm here, I DO believe in paranormal activity, and all I have to say right now is
I don't come here and make up stories for a laugh. My story does seem very unlikely to me (and probably to you all, too) but that's because I've never rally been good at making stories sound truthful. I believe ALL of your stories are true, and I hope you belive in mine too.

Like I said.. even if they are.. you just make things awkward with the way you talk about things. :/

I'd post about everyone else's stories, but my friend is coming over, so I should say something in a little while.

And have you? Have you tried to kill your friend?

At 10/26/08 01:41 PM, dadit wrote: Hey guys

Remember me? \

Yes. :D

I took a big break from newgrounds cuz I got bored of it.i'm back now

Nice man. Welcome back.

At 10/29/08 05:09 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Hi guys it's been a while. Haven't had much time at all recently as i have been stuck working nights! Anywho, those who know me well will be aware that i have had a eye problem for a long time now and i am pleased to say that i have had the operation today and everything has gone fine. I currently have a eye patch so its hard to type :P everything is okay and thats the main thing. I have a few days off work to recover now so i will catch up with everyone over the next 4 days but for now im going to rest up with a nice cuppa!

Speak soon!

That's awesome man. I'm happy for you. I left a little message on your blog so I guess there isn't too much here to talk about. Don't worry about catching up if you don't want to though. Just make sure to stop in every now and then to say hi.

At 10/29/08 10:18 PM, johnathan-wrathborne wrote: here is a little something for you supernatural and ghost fans.I thought my animation might be appropriate.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/46 7097

I promise you that I will watch/review in a couple of days. Maybe suggest it to the Review Request Club, which I am a member of.

At 10/31/08 09:57 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: sorry i havent postrd in foreevr just been busy so i thought i was due for a post especially on halloween so fellow ghost hunters are ya going to get some good footage tonight?

Not enough time. :( That really does upset me actually.

i am going to maby scope out a few places and also recently my friend told me his house is haunted so i might stay there and get some evp's and stuff wish me luck

Sounds good. Good luck.

At 10/31/08 10:22 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: on another note in my last post about my friends house being haunted his mother interview ghosts and got some pictures which im going to ask her about and maby see if i can upload them

Again sounds good. Hopefully she will let you.

I quoted your last post, but my computer fucked up and didn't copy and paste it the right way.. I'm to lazy to go back to it again so here is basically what it said.

Exactly my thoughts.

I was lucky if all I got was punched in the mouth.

Amen brother.

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 1st, 2008 @ 12:17 PM Reply

I didn't mean it like that, sry for the misinterpretation.

Anyway, Halloween is over, and i have a couple stories which i will post in different posts, to keep this club bumped and stuff.

The coolest story is when visited that guy, which he still hasn't told me his name, but i will save that one for last.

Well i was riding my bike to my friends house, and i saw alots of kids trick-or-treating and it was all fun until, there was one house, that no one went to. I was wondering why, they had thier porch light on, which meant he/she was home and ready to give candy. Well i guess the house looked a little wierd, but it really looked normal. So i decided to walk up there and when i got to the door, you could hear this raspy breathing, well you could obviouly tell it was part of the halloween spirit. So then i knocked on the door and when it opened, a huge Rottweiler jumped and attacked me. Well i was a little scared seeing a huge dog jump out of the dark with snarling teeth. Anyway when the owner just came, he was far more scarier. He has 2 hazel eyes. He had 1 arm, and he was in a wheelchair.
that was not the reason he was scary, it was because he talked like being possessed by a demon. He had this really deep voice, and he looked like he was gonna blow up any moment and stab me. He was really creepy. He invited me to his house, and inside he had pictures of Jesus with Xs on them, and he had oujia boards everywhere. There is more to this, with demon and devil stuff, but it will just drone on and i think youll get the idea. Do i think he was really possessed? Maybe, he was sscary enough, but on Halloween, anything couldve happened.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 2nd, 2008 @ 05:59 AM Reply

Hey guys, did everyone have a good Halloween? I spent mine with some people eating pizza and watching films. (We don't get into it much over here).

When i was last here i had some odd things going on in my house including the flying plaque off the wall and CD players going on and off. A few days after that both me and my mother heard humming coming from upstairs. It was a light hum as if a woman was humming a strange tune. We both went upstairs but the humming stopped as we reached the top of the stairs.

The day after that i was in the house alone, downstairs. I can't be sure but i think i heard sobbing coming from upstairs. So i was a little creeped out so i went up and of course found nothing. I didn't mention this to my mother as i know she would be extremely freaked out.

Anyway theres a small update for you, speak to you guys soon!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
ChaosMonk
ChaosMonk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 2nd, 2008 @ 11:57 AM Reply

Well, things appear to have slowed down here, which makes me sad.
Yet regardless, paranormal activity doesn't happen on a daily basis to most.

Well, I believe I had an encounter, but it was a voice. Not only has it happened once but a few times, from different parts of my house, and different sounding voices.

While in my sister's room (she wasn't home, so I slept in there), I heard kind of like a cracking voice saying something right outside the door in the hall. It was unsettling, but it said two things of which I can't recall (happened a few weeks back)

HOWEVER, just this morning, I was awake early, and the house was dead silent. Out of the silence came a little girl's voice clearly saying "Hellooooo." from my foyer. It said something else, just like the thing a few weeks ago, which was inaudible. I checked outside, because we have a little girl as a neighbor. No one's out.

I'm planning some EVP work, but I need a good recorder first :[.

Anyways, that's all I've got.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:15 PM Reply

These stories really interest me and I enjoy reading them.

I haven't got any stories or anything, but the area in which I live used to be a forest which was known for innocent children being executed for merely playing together. Many neighbours of mine have reported sightings of ghosts of little children, but I haven't seen anything.

And one of my friend's cousins once used a Ouija board, and complains of seeing and hearing ghosts taunting him about his future death. He now goes to church every week to pray to ask for forgiveness for that night and wishes to not see these ghosts.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 3rd, 2008 @ 08:56 AM Reply

yeah i didnt get much footage because it seems that i cant find ghost's maby they are avoiding me for some reason anyway's my friends mother really didnt get that good of footage cause isaw her pictures and the video but there really wasnt anything on it but on another note i think im going to look for some haunted places around my town since my sister and brother in law moved up i could also take my brother in law along

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 3rd, 2008 @ 08:57 AM Reply

sorry for the double post but today i got my flash animation =) about damn time so im starting to learn a little bit pretty soon i will have a couple of animations

BBS Signature
hongkongexpress
hongkongexpress
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 4th, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs). But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...

Edmonton would be an ideal place... October 2008, was an EXTREMELY brutal year for murders on the Murder meter on Deadmonton.com website.. (especially since the last murder was commited by a degranged movie maker, who didn't seem to want to let go with his make belief production.... (I didn't get the full read), but he was a cos-player, and film maker... and killed his mark in a way to mimick one of his productions... now if that doesn't spell Ghost city then I don't know what... I wonder if New York has extremely haunted places. I hear there are woods in the North East somewhere that's full of really creepy Chi....

Anyhow... Another story about Deadmonton.... I don't remember vandalizing the bathroom door in a run down office in an industrial park.. with white out: "Men's Room. Fuck you" but it was written in my hand writing.... (a childish 3rd grade scrawl.. I honestly don't remember writing that...

I wonder if Tom Riddle took over my brain and forced my hand?

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 11:49 AM Reply

At 11/1/08 12:17 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

Umm, then what exactly did you mean? ;)

Anyway, Halloween is over, and i have a couple stories which i will post in different posts, to keep this club bumped and stuff.

Sounds good and stuff. That's why when we were really really active there for a moment I wanted members to space out their posts, but they just flooded them all at once and we yet again ran out of things to talk about.

The coolest story is when visited that guy, which he still hasn't told me his name, but i will save that one for last.

Well i was riding my bike to my friends house, and i saw alots of kids trick-or-treating and it was all fun until, there was one house, that no one went to. I was wondering why, they had thier porch light on, which meant he/she was home and ready to give candy.

Sorry for going off topic, but did anyone go trick-or-treating? Or are you all too old for that? I didn't, but I sat on the porch with my girlfriend and handed out candy. Nothing makes you feel older than sitting on the porch handing candy to little kids on Halloween.

Well i guess the house looked a little wierd, but it really looked normal. So i decided to walk up there and when i got to the door, you could hear this raspy breathing, well you could obviouly tell it was part of the halloween spirit. So then i knocked on the door and when it opened, a huge Rottweiler jumped and attacked me. Well i was a little scared seeing a huge dog jump out of the dark with snarling teeth. Anyway when the owner just came, he was far more scarier. He has 2 hazel eyes. He had 1 arm, and he was in a wheelchair.

So the dog wasn't tied up or anything and the dog actually attacked you or did the dog just come out after you and didn't attack you? Attack means he bit you or at least attempted.

that was not the reason he was scary, it was because he talked like being possessed by a demon. He had this really deep voice, and he looked like he was gonna blow up any moment and stab me. He was really creepy. He invited me to his house, and inside he had pictures of Jesus with Xs on them, and he had oujia boards everywhere.

Whhhhhaattt? You went inside?

There is more to this, with demon and devil stuff, but it will just drone on and i think youll get the idea. Do i think he was really possessed? Maybe, he was sscary enough, but on Halloween, anything couldve happened.

I think he was just really trying to freak kids out on Halloween. Sounds like a good explanation to me, but you never know I guess.

At 11/2/08 05:59 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Hey guys, did everyone have a good Halloween? I spent mine with some people eating pizza and watching films. (We don't get into it much over here).

No kids go around and get candy and stuff?

When i was last here i had some odd things going on in my house including the flying plaque off the wall and CD players going on and off. A few days after that both me and my mother heard humming coming from upstairs. It was a light hum as if a woman was humming a strange tune. We both went upstairs but the humming stopped as we reached the top of the stairs.

The day after that i was in the house alone, downstairs. I can't be sure but i think i heard sobbing coming from upstairs. So i was a little creeped out so i went up and of course found nothing. I didn't mention this to my mother as i know she would be extremely freaked out.

I keep forgetting, but didn't you have an experience of a figure in your house when you first joined this club? It does sound like you have a spirit of a woman that maybe died in your house or something of the sort. You know what to do to find out so hopefully you can figure something out about it.

Anyway theres a small update for you, speak to you guys soon!

Much appreciated.

At 11/2/08 11:57 AM, ChaosMonk wrote: Well, things appear to have slowed down here, which makes me sad.

That's fine. It gives me more time to read each and every post.

Yet regardless, paranormal activity doesn't happen on a daily basis to most.

Which, I think we can be thankful of.

Well, I believe I had an encounter, but it was a voice. Not only has it happened once but a few times, from different parts of my house, and different sounding voices.

While in my sister's room (she wasn't home, so I slept in there), I heard kind of like a cracking voice saying something right outside the door in the hall. It was unsettling, but it said two things of which I can't recall (happened a few weeks back)

HOWEVER, just this morning, I was awake early, and the house was dead silent. Out of the silence came a little girl's voice clearly saying "Hellooooo." from my foyer. It said something else, just like the thing a few weeks ago, which was inaudible. I checked outside, because we have a little girl as a neighbor. No one's out.

Yeah, there have been many of times where I was in my house and nobody else was there. All of a sudden I would hear a very loud HELLO or COREY and it would scare the shit out of me because of course nobody was in the house, but I also live out in the country and don't really have any neighbors.

I'm planning some EVP work, but I need a good recorder first :[.

Good luck on finding one.

Anyways, that's all I've got.

Thanks for sharing.

At 11/2/08 12:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote: These stories really interest me and I enjoy reading them.

Thank you for reading them.

I haven't got any stories or anything, but the area in which I live used to be a forest which was known for innocent children being executed for merely playing together. Many neighbours of mine have reported sightings of ghosts of little children, but I haven't seen anything.

Maybe you should go check it out and maybe get some pictures or something some night. Maybe then you would have some stories to share with us. ;)

And one of my friend's cousins once used a Ouija board, and complains of seeing and hearing ghosts taunting him about his future death. He now goes to church every week to pray to ask for forgiveness for that night and wishes to not see these ghosts.

So does he still see these ghosts? The thing about spirits is that there are some fun ones and their are some mischievous ones. Of course the mischievous ones are going to fuck around and do stuff like this to scare people.

At 11/3/08 08:56 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: yeah i didnt get much footage because it seems that i cant find ghost's maby they are avoiding me for some reason anyway's my friends mother really didnt get that good of footage cause isaw her pictures and the video but there really wasnt anything on it but on another note i think im going to look for some haunted places around my town since my sister and brother in law moved up i could also take my brother in law along

It's like when you want to find something you don't find it and when you aren't looking for anything is the time that you find it. Just have patience I guess.

At 11/3/08 08:57 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: sorry for the double post but today i got my flash animation =) about damn time so im starting to learn a little bit pretty soon i will have a couple of animations

Ah, if you ever want to do a collab or a movie/game together please drop me a PM. :)

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 11/4/08 12:10 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs).

Ah so they didn't find anything at all or it was just the same boring stuff again?

But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...

I forgot all about that, but I'm still willing to help you plan it if you want man. I think it's a good idea. Anyway, if we want to do it we have to be able to talk to each other about it on a constant basis. I have AIM, but I don't get on MSN much. I think I'm going to download one of those programs where it's on both of the programs at once.

Edmonton would be an ideal place... October 2008, was an EXTREMELY brutal year for murders on the Murder meter on Deadmonton.com website.. (especially since the last murder was commited by a degranged movie maker, who didn't seem to want to let go with his make belief production.... (I didn't get the full read), but he was a cos-player, and film maker... and killed his mark in a way to mimick one of his productions... now if that doesn't spell Ghost city then I don't know what... I wonder if New York has extremely haunted places. I hear there are woods in the North East somewhere that's full of really creepy Chi....

Hey, sounds like a good place to me. I hope you are keeping track of all of these places so we can get something figured out in the future. Perhaps, but I know I need to find the time for it also.

Anyhow... Another story about Deadmonton.... I don't remember vandalizing the bathroom door in a run down office in an industrial park.. with white out: "Men's Room. Fuck you" but it was written in my hand writing.... (a childish 3rd grade scrawl.. I honestly don't remember writing that...

Ha, I'm sure it had something to do other than supernatural events. :P

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 01:59 PM Reply

At 11/5/08 11:49 AM, Corky52 wrote: Maybe you should go check it out and maybe get some pictures or something some night. Maybe then you would have some stories to share with us. ;)

Will do, when my camera eventually gets fixed :)

So does he still see these ghosts? The thing about spirits is that there are some fun ones and their are some mischievous ones. Of course the mischievous ones are going to fuck around and do stuff like this to scare people.

Well he says he doesn't see them as much now, but when he does see them, they do all sorts of things to scare him. Next time I see him, I'll make sure to have a nice chat with him about it.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 11/5/08 11:49 AM, Corky52 wrote:
Umm, then what exactly did you mean? ;)

God Damn! I don't know, i was probably messing around, stop torturing me!

And yes i believe he was trying to scare, and i think the dog was part of it trained, although i believed the dog was there to scare also.

Anyway i went to visit Jared, which is the dude, i found out his name, by some snooping around.

But when i went to the clinic, (on Halloween) i couldn't find him, so i asked one of the clinic aides. They said he was talking crazy, and that he started to break things. I started to wonder why on all days, did he start to be like this, now he usually talks crazy, but it sorta of the crazy where its ok at a clinic, but man he broke a window, with his fist and there blood on the glass. Now they said he was he was confined in his room, and i wasn't allowed to see him, and the aide walked off. Now being the rebellious teen i am, started my sneakiness to find his room. And..... when i thought i had his room, i got caught. (yea i know its terrible, im know good at sneaking around) but as i was forcibly or however you spell it, out the clinic, he came out of his room, (wasn't locked?) and he told them to stop. (Awesome!) They reluctantly let go, and he told me to go to his room. Now i probably shouldn't of but if something happened to me, then i wouldn't be typing this. So anyway his room, is what you imagine it to be. A bed, and chair and that is it. The lack of furniture isn't what draws your eye. Its the markins on the wall. They were so scary. 1st there were scratch marks, then drawings of Hell. It was too much,

There is more to this, but i don't have the time, as i am leaving. I will post more of it when i can. Sry

BBS Signature
ChickenReaper
ChickenReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 07:35 PM Reply

Do i think he was really possessed? Maybe, he was sscary enough, but on Halloween, anything couldve happened.

Tat would've been funny if he just did that to freak people out

BBS Signature
DocSprite
DocSprite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Looks like you lil' ghostie dix just reached 1500 posts. 'Grats.

fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 6th, 2008 @ 09:57 AM Reply

so i heard your quitting newgrounds corey you should of at least let us comment on it in your blog well anyways if you want to do a collab let me know what you want and ill start working on it i have basic knowledge in flash so anytime u want to do a movie let me know

BBS Signature
RocketBean
RocketBean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 7th, 2008 @ 11:44 PM Reply

Well I have an update on the haunting of my aunts house but before I get to that here is a little re-run of what has happened so far (this is for you Corky ;D):

At 10/13/08 06:22 PM, RocketBean wrote: Dudes, some REALLY freaky shit is happening at my Aunts house and I have no idea what the fuck it is. Lights go on and off, windows slowly open and close, and I start seeing and hearing some weird ass shit. I thought the house was just fucked up, but after I started seeing images like my family members killing themselves in various parts of the house, I have no idea if its spirtual or I'm getting high off something :/
At 10/19/08 06:37 PM, RocketBean wrote: I visited the house again. I was suprised that nothing happened really. The only thing I can complain about is the wind blowing, making it sound creepy. Do guys think the spirit left? Or maybe its dormant? What about if its just fucking with me?

And now onto whats current....

I recently visited my aunts house (against my will, had to go grandmas birthday T.T) and the first thing I noticed when I went in there how dark it was. I mean the lights were ON, but they seemed so dim that I had trouble seeing. None of my family noticed this. I ate some food and went to go take a shit but I immediatly stopped after i got in the bath room. The mirror seemed to be projecting the disturbing images I held in my head from the visit before the last. I felt sick to my stomach and I just left and complained. My stepmom and aunt laid me down in the guest room and shut off the lights. Now after seeing some of that freaky shit go down I wasn't about to sit in the dark. I went to go get up but I COULDN'T. I was fucking freaking out. My breath was running short, I gasped for breath, and my eyes were "vibrating" (thats the best I can describe it, it really was a fucking freaky feeling. Felt like my eyeballs were having a seziure and melting at the same time). The room became a million degrees for a few minutes but then became icy chill. The images flashed by in rapid succesion then disappered. After that I was '"free" (I could move and felt 100% better), I went down stairs hung out with my cousins, sang happy birthday, ate cake, etc. After that I didn't see shit like that all night.

Well thats it. I'll update it with my next visit on chirstmas eve (first christmas in the new house, bring over the whole familiy!).

hongkongexpress
hongkongexpress
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 8th, 2008 @ 01:14 AM Reply

At 11/5/08 11:52 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 11/4/08 12:10 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs).
Ah so they didn't find anything at all or it was just the same boring stuff again?

HKX: yea I fell asleep. The Ghosts didn't want to come out... I think if we go to these places, we should intentionally aggravate the ghosts! Ie go to a Union battle field, and start whistling dixie... (say on that note. There's an inn called Angel Inn up here in Canada, apparently haunted by a very angry British officer killed during the war of 1812. He has a REAL problem with American tourists... Let's all get rooms in this hotel. I got the perfect song "I wish I were American" (by: planet smashers. a Canadian Ska band). I get dibs on humming the President Song... Personally I can't wait until I finish my education and come down to America, since my relatives are down here... For a fund raiser Ngers can judge which one of us is less bruised... so yea it would definatly have to be over 18. I'm sure some parents 1) would feel very very apprehensive that their kids are meeting some weirdos on the internet 2) If the kids are harmed... (ie if somehow that Captain does manage to subdue us and drag our bodies to the Inn's kitchen and use our ass as a dartboard with the knives...).. 3)children are our future, we can't squander their lives on something silly like this... now the War in Iran..... or North Korea...... lol.

But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...
I forgot all about that, but I'm still willing to help you plan it if you want man. I think it's a good idea. Anyway, if we want to do it we have to be able to talk to each other about it on a constant basis. I have AIM, but I don't get on MSN much. I think I'm going to download one of those programs where it's on both of the programs at once.

Hey, sounds like a good place to me. I hope you are keeping track of all of these places so we can get something figured out in the future. Perhaps, but I know I need to find the time for it also.

Ha, I'm sure it had something to do other than supernatural events. :P

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

very-smart-ass
very-smart-ass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 10th, 2008 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 11/10/08 05:38 PM, very-smart-ass wrote: can i join this crew? i don't have any type of history but i have coo and scare links:
http://proofparanormal.com/famousandclas sicghostpictures.html
http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/
http://www.ghostvideos.ws/
http://www.ghostvillage.com/
http://www.realhaunts.com/
http://www.pennsylvania-mountains-of-att ractions.com/haunted-houses.html
http://www.graveaddiction.com/hpindex.ht ml
http://theshadowlands.net/places/pennsyl vania.htm
http://www.artsandmusicpa.com/travelpany c/pa.ghosts.htm

can i be a member?

Sure thing. You can join. :) Thanks for the links also. I will be sure to check all of them out sometime and perhaps get a little story from each of them to post and talk about. That said I will make my catch up posts this weekend perhaps Saturday because I don't have anything to do Saturday after I take an exam that I have. I know exams on the weekend right? Oh well, what has to be done has to be done. ^^

BBS Signature
very-smart-ass
very-smart-ass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Nov. 10th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM Reply

thank you very, very, very much, corey!

bring the battle to me!

BBS Signature