00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Territory War Online Beta

22,538 Views | 155 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-05-21 17:12:37

Territory War has now 'soft launched'

www.territorywaronline.com

BBS Signature

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-05-21 17:25:53

At 5/21/08 05:12 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: www.territorywaronline.com

Dunno if it's something with my computer, but when I went to that site Firefox froze for a minute or two :S

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-05-24 17:10:59

In my opinion, the funniest thing about this game is when you slowly pick apart a spot in the brick walls with a rifle and score the winning headshot by aiming in the same spot. It is even funnier when the guy you killed locked themself in so well that you can't even get through by throwing a grenade over the walls.

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-05-26 19:07:56

At 5/21/08 05:12 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Territory War has now 'soft launched'

www.territorywaronline.com

I can't remember my password, which the old beta website remembered, and I lost my team too. :(

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-06-17 12:44:10

Hey, I don't know if it is too much trouble or programming (probably is), but it would be cool if there was a level builder! I don't know if someone said this already, too many pages. But anyway we could choose a type of level, volcano, crystal, all the normal levels.

A 2cd idea is that if you (talking to afro-ninja, not about the idea above) are making more levels, a good idea is an ice one. Plus, for various levels, there could be dangers and advantages to the levels. Like for volcano, there could be spurts of lava from the cracks. And once in a while come through the ground, making a pit that you can barely jump over. The void could have fast asteroids that knock people back, and slow ones people can jump on for a ride. Or rays of gamma radiation that can kill people, or mutate them, making them faster and have more walking, or jump higher, or even change their hats/faces/props! And if you want you can make it where players can activate them. Like each team has a button called terrain control! Of course the limit should be 1, or maybe the limit can depend on the level, in case some are better than others.

Please give your opinion everyone, and I am not asking you to do it right away, or even do it at all, afro-ninja. I know that some of them are probably impossible, just wanted to give some ideas to you, maybe if they are not possible, they could spring board you to better do-able ideas.

Response to Territory War Online Beta 2008-08-28 01:19:45

the game rules but were can i play teh full version. its so fun