00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Requesting Music for Charity Anim.

988 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, I'm going to be apart of the Avon Breast Cancer Walk on the weekend of May 3rd and 4th- during which, I'll walk 39 miles to support the foundation.

Trouble is, before they'll let me walk I need to raise $1800 bucks- which is why I'm doing a charity animation to raise the funds. It's going to be a 10 part series, the first part will be "free" and for every $200 bucks I raise, I'll release another part.

The series is about a young boy who finds out his mother has Breast Cancer, and goes on a quest to try and get her cured. He goes all over (has crazy adventures)and eventually ends up in D.C. (where the walk is). I'd like to put these episodes to music but alot of royalty free classical music is hard to align with my story, which is why I'm here.

Long Story Short- I need music for my charity animation series, is anyone interested in helping me out? You get full credit of course.

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-03-27 02:08:54

Sure man, any specifics?, Ive got a few pieces that might fit in. I can always create somethin. Just pm me back.

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-03-27 02:29:33

This was already featured in a charity CD, maybe it'll work for you :)

I have lots more music, let me know what you need.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-03-27 02:36:06

This might help. I want to help too. Pm Me or one of the guys in the list

NG Radio - A superb podcast with good songs from the NG Audio Portal

Get Respect from me=)

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-04 06:37:20

Thanks for the replies!

I went through all three of your audio profiles and I'll be requesting to use specific songs (for this animation or others) soon, once I have storyboarded out the first episode. I already have the general idea laid out but I need to storyboard and start animating it this weekend.

I also plan to go to the audio page link that you gave me as well Jurian, it was just funny how long I spent listening to just 3 audio artist's stuff, that topic will probably take me a good couple of hours.

Cheers !

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-04 07:34:37

you might like this one
coincidence make it to be written in memory of someone who died because of cancer

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-04 08:52:59

Oh, I think that there's a few things in my profile you could use... take this for example.

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-04 10:52:34

what about my new song

Web Hosting: Free! Premium!

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-05 08:56:39

hi maybe you like this song, too.
peace

'Be like water making its way through cracks...Empty your mind, be formless...Shapeless, like water...water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-05 12:49:35

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-05 13:08:05

This is calm and peacefully, I hope it helps.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-05 13:12:18

Genesis and Casualty might fit.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Requesting Music for Charity Anim. 2008-04-05 14:28:29

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 22437

You're welcome to use that one.