Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.9 MB
- 2 min 13 sec
- 4.06 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.06 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,682 Plays | 173 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
Adagio for woodwinds accompanied by orchestra in A minor.
I'm getting the hang of orchestration. Next time, I'll try brass.
This was originally a battle score, but turned out better the way it is now.
The first melody represents the joy of being a father. Even though I'm not a father myself, a close friend of mine is. He shares with me his experiences, and I can tell how hard and yet how beautiful having a child is.
The second melody represents the innocent happiness of being a child, for having a loving family. Any child laughs, runs, plays with his/her friends and family no matter the situation. Because being a kid you realize that there is nothing better than enjoying life for life itself; for being alive.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.