New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheGoldGuy
TheGoldGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:40:24 Reply

Well believe it or not...MW2. Quickscoping has actually really been in my top 5 hobbies list lately.

"Thats impossible"-Superman

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:47:41 Reply

At 10/6/12 08:40 PM, TheGoldGuy wrote: Quickscoping has actually really been in my top 5 hobbies list lately.

That feature needs to die, seriously. It virtually makes all other guns besides snipers pointless.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:49:40 Reply

Playing Soul Calibur (The original). My only complaint is that everyone is speaking Japanese.

WHY NOT ENGLISH?

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:50:55 Reply

Red

Steel

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 22:24:01 Reply

Started Sonic Adventure yesterday. Got through the Hero portion of the game. I'm also playing RE6 with a friend. I wish that the whole game was Leon's campaign. It's my favorite of the three, also a lot longer than I thought it would have been

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 02:08:34 Reply

I got a Galaxy S3 so now you can expect pictures with my posts because that makes them more awesome.

The Game You're Currently Playing

AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 13:02:08 Reply

Right now I'm playing Pokemon: White-2

Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 13:55:12 Reply

The first Borderlands, Skyrim (yes, still), Black Ops (just for the zombies), and Madden 13 because I'm a dirty sports gamer who doesn't care about how repetitive sports games are year after year.

Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 13:57:52 Reply

SKATE. I've had it for a long time but never played it all that much. I've recently been considering getting into skating again but taking it more seriously than I did when I was younger, so it's kinda my motivation to get going. Although it's winter and cold outside :(

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 18:59:55 Reply

Playing Bastion. That game is seriously amazing.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:13:12 Reply

A few games in the mix this time:

Silent Hill 3 - Slowly but surely on this. This game is scary as hell (possibly the scariest out of the three) and even after playing it several times since 2006, a lot of things in this game are still frightening.

Duke Nukem 3D - Finally got round to playing this. Only on level two and... I'm already stuck. At least I made it to the strip bar.

Rayman (PC) - Couldn't resist the GOG offer. This comes with the additional features of custom level design which is something you don't get for this game on any other platform. I've yet to try that out and only focused on the game itself. This game can still bust my balls.

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:20:20 Reply

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Dungeon Fighter Online

Planning on getting back into Blazblue when Chrono Phatasma comes out. My carl and arakune play was too gdlk.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:22:48 Reply

At 10/14/12 08:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: Rayman (PC) - Couldn't resist the GOG offer. This comes with the additional features of custom level design which is something you don't get for this game on any other platform. I've yet to try that out and only focused on the game itself. This game can still bust my balls.

A level maker in a Rayman game? Well, I am officially jealous. And this is the original Rayman game, as well? I would love to see that in the new Origins game, or even that Wii U one coming up.
I'm a sucker for level creators and map makers in games :]

As for me, I am playing Brink on Xbox 360. Trying to beat both the Security and Resistance campaigns on Hard with a new character. I've died quite a few times, but so far haven't lost yet.

knocks on wood

Might try getting back into Fable III later as well, despite how much I dread playing it. May as well attempt finishing it before my friend wants the game back. Stupid approaching evil and needy citizens... *mumblegrumble*
Oh yeah, and Killing Floor every now and then, too.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:41:35 Reply

In addition to my console gaming, I also recently got an iPod touch from my friend and have been playing some games on that. Fruit Ninja is my current favorite, but I've also got Groundcats, DoodleJump, Peggle, and Words with Friends. Anyone got any recommendations for other games I should try?

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:56:23 Reply

Was playing Killzone tonight and had some moron Yank hurling abuse and calling me a cheat for the best part of 6 matches. And all his friends that were on his team were a bunch of dicks as well. Did nothing at all to provoke him, he just singled me out for some reason. At least I reported him, what a tosser. Pass me the alcohol.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 20:59:58 Reply

Started playing Bloodforge again, I forgot how awesome it was.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-14 21:15:25 Reply

Doing my high chaos run on Dishonered. Stabbin' people all dey, errday.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-15 10:00:22 Reply

At 10/14/12 08:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote: A level maker in a Rayman game? Well, I am officially jealous. And this is the original Rayman game, as well? I would love to see that in the new Origins game, or even that Wii U one coming up.
I'm a sucker for level creators and map makers in games :]

Yeah, it would be nice to have a level editor design on Rayman Legends. Well, what would be even better is having that game confirmed on consoles BESIDES the WiiU. But yeah, the offer on GOG is still on so if you're quick, you should be able to get it from GOG for $2.39 which works out for something like £1.75 in the UK.

Formerly Bahamut

SandmanNLD
SandmanNLD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-15 10:31:23 Reply

Started playing Castle Crashers on Xbox360. ItâEUTMs awesome!

Carmilla
Carmilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 11:48:24 Reply

I've started playing World of Warcraft again. *sigh* I'm such a sucker.

a.k.a. Mary
My NG Wiki Page
"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 12:24:26 Reply

Bought Max Payne 3 on a whim because it was cheap and good lord am I having a ball. I love the fact that bullet time works in online multiplayer.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 12:53:15 Reply

Trying out Heroes of Newerth with a friend. Currently not liking it.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 13:16:24 Reply

Dead Space- completed two chapters so far. Honestly it's not that scary if you take your time and observe your environment when the freaks come out to play. The guns look awesome as well.

Asassins Creed Brotherhood online- got to level 50 in 5 days yesterday was the last day.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 22:21:39 Reply

At 10/14/12 08:41 PM, ZJ wrote: In addition to my console gaming, I also recently got an iPod touch from my friend and have been playing some games on that. Fruit Ninja is my current favorite, but I've also got Groundcats, DoodleJump, Peggle, and Words with Friends. Anyone got any recommendations for other games I should try?

Fruit Ninja is freakin' addictive.

I recommend getting Jump. It's even more addictive than Fruit Ninja. Cut the Rope is good, too.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-16 22:22:42 Reply

Shit, I didn't mean to hit the post button just now.

I just got Batman: Arkham City and Prototype 2.

At 10/16/12 12:24 PM, Cootie wrote: Bought Max Payne 3 on a whim because it was cheap and good lord am I having a ball. I love the fact that bullet time works in online multiplayer.

I love that game. How does bullet time work online, though? I can't seem to imagine that.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-17 03:46:43 Reply

At 10/16/12 10:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Shit, I didn't mean to hit the post button just now.

I just got Batman: Arkham City and Prototype 2.

At 10/16/12 12:24 PM, Cootie wrote: Bought Max Payne 3 on a whim because it was cheap and good lord am I having a ball. I love the fact that bullet time works in online multiplayer.
I love that game. How does bullet time work online, though? I can't seem to imagine that.

Do you know about this topic? I think you would enjoy it.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-17 11:17:08 Reply

Been playing two big RPG games lately:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - I'm nearly finished with this one actually. I have to say that this is a very well made RPG game overall. Good plot, excellent voice acting (by the major characters at least), nice music and I like the combat system, even though there is some room for improvement there. This is probably going to be one of my favourite RPGs.

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - I'm 10 hours in or so and while I am enjoying it, this game feels very slow. After a couple of level ups I finally got my character's running speed up to a bearable level and no fast travelling does slow things down considerably. There are also a few other things that bug me a bit (the random success system is annoying), but I'm guessing it's one of those games that takes a while to really get into. For now I like Oblivion better though.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
kidd25
kidd25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-18 16:34:03 Reply

Thought i give it go.
it's only 600 mb and still in the "wow why am i playing stages." It seem that as long as it doesn't go into vaporware, that will be a nice slow paced rouge kinda game. One where you do whatever you please, when you please. So far not much, but give the demo a shot and see if i'm wrong.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-18 17:00:08 Reply

After listening to some Metroid music, I simply couldn't resist playing Metroid Prime again.

Formerly Bahamut

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-18 17:20:34 Reply

At 10/16/12 10:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I love that game. How does bullet time work online, though? I can't seem to imagine that.

No one has answered you yet, so I figured I would: whoever sees the person activate bullet time is affected by it, friend or foe. That carries over to anyone else that can also see anyone affected by the original guy who activated bullet time. Friendlies can shoot and reload normally, while enemies do so at a slower speed, leaving them at a disadvantage. All movement is slowed down due to the bullet time affect. The whole thing only lasts a few seconds.
Hell, this video can probably explain it better than I can.

Also been playing demos on Xbox 360 for XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Forza Horizon. XCOM is alright, but nothing I plan on buying right now. Not too, too big into strategy games, but this one isn't so bad. Horizon's open world is a welcome addition, but damn I hate this whole "youthful festival" feel of it. I'll take Jeremy Clarkson's narrations from 4 over these chumps any day. Not a big fan of the music either, but my own playlist can fix that. Hopefully we can still tune and customize the cars in any way we see fit. That's honestly a deal breaker, for me.