00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

whitesparrow123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Unleashed

6,200 Views | 97 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-03-31 08:44:30

At 3/22/08 08:27 PM, TITROTU wrote: Sonic looks......well....uh.....good.

now that picture can give a child nightmares

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-03-31 08:47:44

Resurrecting an ancient evil (TWICE), creating a robot with free will, freeing the GODDAMN ULTIMATE LIFEFORM and expecting him to follow you unwaveringly, holding a freaking hover-boarding tournement for apparently no reason and turning your arch-nemesis into a MOTHER FUCKING WEREWOLF are not good ways of establishing your dominance.

yea robotnik has really lost it over the years

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-03-31 08:52:26

Sonic games lost interest to me after Sonic Heroes.
I just hope that turning into a Wolf won't fuck up the story.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-01 17:58:58

Plothole sun, won't you come, and make more sonic ga-ames! plothole sun, won't you come, won't you come...

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-08 21:24:13

i dunno i actually liked the new games i think they're more fun than the other gameboy games and the genesis and does any1 know this guy's name??????????????????

Sonic Unleashed

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-08 21:33:58

At 3/27/08 12:31 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Unlea shed

Werewolves and dragon lords?

How exactly does that get spun off from the "Reach end of level, beat Robotnik" rigamarole?

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-09 04:35:25

At 3/22/08 07:05 PM, John12346 wrote: Looks good, except for the part where it doesn't have a Wii version.

It is for Wii...

Young man there was named Wong, For great justice he fought to oppose wrong

Fleet of his was big, He took off every Zig

Him to all base are belong...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-09 10:51:28

Oh god werewolf Sonic for the fucking lose.

But Eggman looks badass

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-17 16:56:29

Sonic Unleashed is for ps3, 360, ps2, and wii

....Feel the burn......

check out my deviant art account

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-17 21:16:51

The title is a bloody ripoff of the Sonic: Nazo Unleashed trilogy! As a diehard fanboy, I am severly offended!!

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-17 21:29:30

no 1 mentioned sonic and the secret rings. its a good game! ph and by the way shadow is gay i have proof. you see every sonic charechter needed a girlfriend. sonic, being the star got 2 amy and that stupid bunny. that only left tails and shadow. ( considering tails is 11 that also makes shadow a child melester.) we made a joke that shadow comes and steals amy and sonic yells , no takke the bunny she doesnt do anything. check out this funny video on youtube here

DO U BRAWL!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 13:10:28

At 3/24/08 04:30 PM, supperman2 wrote: Shitty storyline =/= Shitty game.

Shitty Storyline = Super Mario Galaxy = Great Game. A crap storyline doesn't always make a crap game. It's all about gameplay! :D

I'm more than likely gonna sound lame for this, but I think Sonic becoming a werewolf makes me rather curious. And I hope to GOD that Eggman is the ACTUAL FUCKING VILLIAN THIS TIME!!!! God, he's become utterly useless!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 13:20:17

If this game's any good, and Wii version will be not port of PS2, and it won't have crap controls like Secret Rings, I'll maybe buy it.

ALL MY FRIEND CODES

My username is pronounced "mah-chee-o". Thank you for your attention.

Youtube Account (under construction)

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 14:34:44

I have lost all faith in the Sonic franchise.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 20:30:21

strange its not on the wii. since sonic was in brawl you would think he would at least appear on all consoles.

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 20:40:52

I liked Sonic Heroes.

Is it true you that you can only go forward in this game?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-19 23:14:32

At 4/19/08 08:30 PM, fawnret wrote: strange its not on the wii. since sonic was in brawl you would think he would at least appear on all consoles.

It is on the wii.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-04-30 00:14:58

i bet it will be better than secret rings... but i bet it will be pretty damn good
it looks to me like Sega is taking their time with this one

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-01 11:41:47

At 4/17/08 09:16 PM, Laughingbox wrote: The title is a bloody ripoff of the Sonic: Nazo Unleashed trilogy! As a diehard fanboy, I am severly offended!!

Nazo is fanmade these guys sega are the big dogs the alpha and opmega of sonic not new grounds

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-09 23:03:15

At 4/19/08 01:10 PM, DemitriousDoom wrote: Shitty Storyline = Super Mario Galaxy = Great Game.

And don't forget, Mario Party DS.

and everybody wanted to be the big hero.
MEH! MEH! HEEEEEEEHHHH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!

And the bioware thing, I thought that was going to be called Sonic Chronicles. WORSE than Sonic Unleashed. WAAAAAAAY worse! And, weresonic? To continue the song quoting tradition started on page 2 (2nd one to do it!), Someone at Bioware is

Insane in the membrane...
Insane in the BRAIN!

And, they really think that they would be able to succeed with ANOTHER form of Sonic? If anything, they should stay with the classics and go for Hyper Sonic. Now there's something I'd love to see in 3D.

I'm here cause I'm bored. DEAL WITH IT!!!

"When idiots have nothing to retort they randomly start swearing..."-Evion

<INSERT QUOTE HERE>

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-10 08:23:31

What Robotnik Is going to be used the more realistic one or the older one?

Sig by Snype.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-11 10:57:36

Well I have a good feeling about this game. The graphics look nice, the gameplay looks back to basics, but Im kinda worried about sonic turning into a werewolf because:
1. Its taking a formula of Twilight Princess
2. Sonic team could cock this up like Shadow the Hedgehog
We'll just to have to wait and see how it turns out

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-25 09:58:00

At 3/22/08 07:05 PM, John12346 wrote: Looks good, except for the part where it doesn't have a Wii version.

John, it DOES have a wii version of the game! its for XBOX 360, PS3, AND WII !

sonic the hedgehog

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-25 10:25:50

According to something I read, I forget where exactly, this game engine has been in the works since 2005, around Shadow the Hedgehog's release.

So let's see here, inbetween the release of this game and shadow, we had:
A bunch of handheld games released,
Sonic 2006,
Secret Rings,
Olympic games,
and Bioshock's game.

... Sonic 2k6 was doomed from the start ...
... MAYBE IF THE WHOLE TEAM FOCUSED ON A SINGLE GAME WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING GOOD!!! SEGA YOU GREEDY LITTLE ... !!!

Glory is Eternal

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-26 10:45:26

At 5/25/08 10:25 AM, ChaosCriticisor wrote: ... Sonic 2k6 was doomed from the start ...
... MAYBE IF THE WHOLE TEAM FOCUSED ON A SINGLE GAME WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING GOOD!!! SEGA YOU GREEDY LITTLE ... !!!

Sega isn't the problem. Nintendo is. They were jealous of sonic, so when they got the chance, they ruined it by buying it. And, Sonic 2006? Man, do I even wanna know?

I'm here cause I'm bored. DEAL WITH IT!!!

"When idiots have nothing to retort they randomly start swearing..."-Evion

<INSERT QUOTE HERE>

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-26 12:18:36

oh yes looks like an amzing game (evil sonic) hehe.!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-26 12:45:08

At 5/26/08 10:45 AM, Blak-Phoenix wrote: Sega isn't the problem. Nintendo is. They were jealous of sonic, so when they got the chance, they ruined it by buying it. And, Sonic 2006? Man, do I even wanna know?

There is not a single word in your entire post that isn't completely false. Even "the." You think that Nintendo bought its much less successful competition because it was jealous of it? Wait, you think that Nintendo owns the Sonic franchise?

No no, I apologize. It's not right to pick on the mentally handicapped.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-05-26 12:50:05

remember sonic heroes.?

that game dissapointed me it was really poor.?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-06-13 11:32:42

As long as it is NOT another sonic the hedgehog 360 fall out i will play and not adouden the sonic team games

Response to Sonic Unleashed 2008-06-22 00:36:03

Mind if I join this thread?

Although I practically lost hope in SEGA for ever making another good Sonic game after witnessing the epic fail that is known as Sonic '06, I'm actually psyched about the new Sonic Unleashed! And the brand new gameplay footage pretty much cements my trust in this game!