00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesHeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Reviewers List

186,849 Views | 4,565 Replies

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 02:36:36

Hey everyone, haha all talming about reviewing amounts and sign up dates I see.

Yep ramagi you have been like a machine, you're also very modest about it too which is what I like :) I can get 50 in a weekend if I really wanted to, meh, once I got 500 in a week in a reviewing competition lol thats where most of my reviews came form.

Anyway it's my goal to get 50 over the weekend, got to increase that shitty average amount (even though I don't know what it is... but i'm guessing its bad) =P

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 02:49:20

Meh, screw it, I'm not responding to any posts this time :P

Thanks for all of these reviews Tiger_Chick, I responded to most of them. I'll do the rest later. I noticed you've skipped over Fishy Hell though, I suggest you watch that one. I consider it one of my better ones.

View Your Reviews (1,190)
(With Responses Only (302))

Recently broke the 300 responces mark :D Speaking of which, I've decided to dust of the ol' RRR using gfox's nice little method whenever jon comes around to update. But I'm only going to do the top 25 people. someone else can do the rest if they want to but I think most of us who even care about the RRR are in the 1st quarter anyways.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 04:27:52

At 11/19/04 02:49 AM, Seizure_Dog wrote: Meh, screw it, I'm not responding to any posts this time :P

AMEN!

View Your Reviews (1,190)
(With Responses Only (302))

hahah i pwn you. :P

Recently broke the 300 responces mark :D Speaking of which, I've decided to dust of the ol' RRR using gfox's nice little method whenever jon comes around to update. But I'm only going to do the top 25 people. someone else can do the rest if they want to but I think most of us who even care about the RRR are in the 1st quarter anyways.

that will be real nice. and i think that you shouldnt do the top 25... because i think about 0 of those 25 people visit this thread :P
do it with all of the reg's in this thread! a nice.. friendly competition of MARCUS PWNS IN RESPONSE RATE! BWAAHA!!
lol... well, bleh.
T_C, you said you think you have a pretty crappy average? i beg to differ, it would be one of the best on the site. lets see if you can follow on with what im doing this time...
all of this is directly from YOUR profile:

BBS posts: 1,220 in total (16.356 per day)
1,220 divided by 16.356 = 74.59 round to 75.
thats how many days it was since you signed up on NG.
number of reviews divided by number of days on NG = average number of reviews per day since you signed up:
904 divided by 75 = 12.05333...
you think thats crappy? i've been here roughly 400 days. if you keep this pace up, in 325 more days you will have 4,821 reviews...
you must be on drugs :)
---
IM FINALLY STARTING TO REVIEW AGAIN! W0000!!
its been about a month, and i really need to start pushing it again... its time... to take over Yoink... once... AND FOR ALL!
hahah. after he passed me the other day (over a week ago i think), he then went and got 100 more than me...
so that is my nearest goal... kick Giraffe Man's ass!
Heeeeeerrrrreeee'ssss JOHNNY!
View Your Reviews (2,741)
(With Responses Only (867))

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 07:40:18

At 11/18/04 11:26 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: i signed up just 12 days before you X. I see you're actively reviewing again. nice. The road to 10k is getting closer. that's going to look cool to have a five-digit review number in your NG profile some day.

I know and just think if i never took off a year from newgrounds i would have that nice looking level 23 GRRRRRRRRRRRRR yes i am reviewing again its a must do for me hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 09:04:17

Ok well the end to another slow night on the bbs and the portal, but i did some decent amount of reviews maybe ill be back later maybe, anyways thats it for me for now...

View Your Reviews (9,392)
(With Responses Only (1,156)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 12:45:00

Finally i have reached over 4000 reviews!Yay!

View Your Reviews (4,020)
(With Responses Only (838))

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:00:18

At 11/19/04 12:45 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Finally i have reached over 4000 reviews!Yay!

View Your Reviews (4,020)
(With Responses Only (838))

congratz on that I noticed you have been on a review blitz latly. A few movies I revierwed right after you. I just goign to squeeze in about 8 more before SK next update.
From what I have heard the next update for this topic is far away since someone is having PC problems.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:02:03

At 11/17/04 08:56 PM, ramagi wrote: I like the the number 5 right now.
Reviews written by ramagi:
555 reviews available

Heh. Yeah, I noticed you passing me a few days ago. Congrats on that, and have fun. I plan to stop at 555 for awhile in a week or two, whenever I get up to it. Just like I stopped at 500 for awhile... and then 505 for awhile... and now 525 for awhile.

At 11/18/04 08:31 PM, ramagi wrote: I lost a couple reviews so I had to go and review a couple more to get back to the 555. I really have been much like a machine. I been around 50 a week latly. I'm actually going to take it easy for a few days. I have no plans at being at the top of the review list.
I was stagnat for a long time reviewing. I'm actually glad I got back to it, it has lead me to some really good work I missed out on before.

Yeah, I dropped from 525 to 524 yesterday. Wade musta deleted some old flash that was stolen or something. Found a new submission that I wanted to review and boom, back to 525, no harm done. I didn't lose a response, so that's all that matters.

Not just stagnant... you were under 100 reviews! I remember just a month ago or so, in the pentalist topic... saying that you should at least get up to 3 digits... little did I know that soon after hitting 100, you were going to storm past 500 and pass me. Heh. I'm just glad I was well past the #100 slot so I haven't been knocked out of the top 100 by you. There's a few more faster-than-me reviewers coming up from behind, though. Bleh. This is why I never bothered to review much to begin with. Just another stat to worry about people passing me in. Eh.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:04:28

At 11/19/04 01:00 PM, ramagi wrote: From what I have heard the next update for this topic is far away since someone is having PC problems.

Yep. That's exactly the problem. Though jon may be too busy to update it right now anyway, even if his PC wasn't being crappy.

At 11/15/04 01:10 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hey everyone.
Oops yes gfox oops I realise I just sounded very stupid by saying I have reviewed your flash when you haven't submitted any. God I just realise now what happened, I thought you were XWAYNECOLT =P I reviewed all his flash and as I was writing the message of who I have reviewed I couldn't rememebr his name, and I thought urm he was well known and he was level 17.

Hahahah. Yeah... that (me and X getting confused for each other) happens ALL the time. #;-}>

So I have mistaken you for ~X~ because you had the same level and I wasn't looking at your username when I was trying to remember his. It sounds Istupid I know but well, that's what I managed to do =P

Ahhhh, the level 17. Well, that makes a bit more sense, I suppose. Still, he's got teh red aura and I have green. We don't look THAT much alike on the BBS (and certainly not in our profiles!)

At 11/15/04 03:50 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 11/15/04 05:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: In short... never ever submitted a single flash to Newgrounds.
Lemme just add you to my portal buddies, hope you accept it, and youll have flashes coming up with your name in no time at all!

:::backs away from teh joobie slowly... slowly.... RUNS!!!:::

At 11/19/04 02:49 AM, Seizure_Dog wrote: Meh, screw it, I'm not responding to any posts this time :P

That's the spirit!

Using my method? You mean whoever asks to be on it? Back to the old "database"? That'd be nifty. Especially since ShittyKitty only did one update of his all-encompassing RRR and then quit doing that list. ;_;

Just please remember to combine all the "weight classes" together. I don't want to be left out with my 195 responses and 525 reviews, I've got teh nifty ratio! (aside from it being in the 37% range currently, that is...)

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:08:09

At 11/19/04 01:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Heh. Yeah, I noticed you passing me a few days ago. Congrats on that, and have fun. I plan to stop at 555 for awhile in a week or two, whenever I get up to it. Just like I stopped at 500 for awhile... and then 505 for awhile... and now 525 for awhile.

You were jsut there. Wasn't realyl shooting to pass you particularly. I have a set number I am going for right now. Not really saying what that is till I get there.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:14:43

HOLY CRAP. Ramagi... you must have beaten me by 2 seconds to banning that fofo15 jackass. I was just going back to the review mod panel after posting in here... and I banned parbleu10 and marked his 16 reviews 10 x abusive... and then refresh... BOOM...

How on earth did that fofo moron manage to post 25 reviews within 80 seconds?!?! Link spamming spectacular. Anyway... fortunately I must have refreshed right before your ban went through, so I was able to 10 x abusive mark all 25 reviews. All 25 should now have a 20.00 abusive score, eh? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:27:37

At 11/19/04 01:14 PM, gfoxcook wrote: How on earth did that fofo moron manage to post 25 reviews within 80 seconds?!?! Link spamming spectacular. Anyway... fortunately I must have refreshed right before your ban went through, so I was able to 10 x abusive mark all 25 reviews. All 25 should now have a 20.00 abusive score, eh? #;-}>

I have no idea how he go so many so fast I hope you noticed the other fewel I banend for link spamming. That is whay I have said I would liek to see soem sort of time delay with reviews. Kind of like there are with posts.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:34:42

Hey everyone what's new?
Ahh nice to see now how you udnerstand how I got you mixed up for ~X~, and congratz on the 525 reviews :) I plan to have a little break myself for a while after I get over 1000 reviews, which should hopefully be by january.

Oh and congratz on 4000 reviews Cyber, woah you really have been reviewing lots!

Reached 910 reviews, man this is getting slow but I still enjoy it. I used to review like such a machine :( Must make up for it. I know this sounds stupid but does anyone else ever feel they are running out of stuff to review? Like I used to go through all the toon sections and review all the collections ect like in the humour and noir section and animals and aprody and so on; and I have been stuckl at the videogames parody section for ages because I've started to review reviwer's submissions in here instead.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 13:53:02

Wait a minute I really don't understand this 'Finding your average review amount' thing. Basicly doesnt that just mean you have to have less posts to have a higher average dispite reviewing amount? as some people with a small posting average has a higher review average even though they don;t have as many reviews.

Hmm I'm confused someone explain to me.... or maybe it's my calculator :S

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 15:16:35

I finally hit 400. Yay for me.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 15:23:41

At 11/19/04 01:27 PM, ramagi wrote: I have no idea how he go so many so fast

eh, a few months back I submitted about 20 reviews in 20 seconds or something.
Gfox caught it and posted it somewhere.

It was those bloody Costanza Falcon piles of shit that I could barely finish watching. I had all the reviews ready to be submitted, but thought it would be fun to submit them all at the same time :D

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 15:50:48

Wow after about a year I finally got Msn messanger back on my computer! Woah I must ahve been longer than I expected, I have about 5 million people who have added me, including from the NG

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 16:19:49

Well after ages I have finally reviews all of your flashes S_D, sorry it took so long I just had school work and everything :)

So who wants the T_C to review their flashes next? I'm bored of reviewing random people's at the moment.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 17:07:10

At 11/19/04 01:27 PM, ramagi wrote: I have no idea how he go so many so fast I hope you noticed the other fewel I banend for link spamming. That is whay I have said I would liek to see soem sort of time delay with reviews. Kind of like there are with posts.

Oh, I noticed several others. Had to mark them abusive normally from within their review listings, though, as they were already grayed out on the modpanel.

I got a couple myself after parbleu10... Design00lll00 and hondjekat... but mostly I've been busy catching up on level up! and other topics around here. Just about done now. Wheee...

As for the time delay... you don't have to tell me! I've been talking about that as well. I really wish liljim would pay attention to you and me and Joe when we talk about such things in teh review mod forum. ;_;

At 11/19/04 01:34 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hey everyone what's new?
Ahh nice to see now how you udnerstand how I got you mixed up for ~X~, and congratz on the 525 reviews :) I plan to have a little break myself for a while after I get over 1000 reviews, which should hopefully be by january.

Oh and congratz on 4000 reviews Cyber, woah you really have been reviewing lots!

Reached 910 reviews, man this is getting slow but I still enjoy it. I used to review like such a machine :( Must make up for it. I know this sounds stupid but does anyone else ever feel they are running out of stuff to review? Like I used to go through all the toon sections and review all the collections ect like in the humour and noir section and animals and aprody and so on; and I have been stuckl at the videogames parody section for ages because I've started to review reviwer's submissions in here instead.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 17:26:29

At 11/19/04 05:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: end of post.

hahahah! gfoxcook quotes all of that and doesnt say anything.
But of course, I can't quote all of that what he said, because im just a petty regular.
What a kook.

In other news, I havent reviewed once today.
I expect some congraulations when i return in.... now.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 17:41:22

At 11/19/04 05:26 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 11/19/04 05:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: end of post.
hahahah! gfoxcook quotes all of that and doesnt say anything.
But of course, I can't quote all of that what he said, because im just a petty regular.
What a kook.

In other news, I havent reviewed once today.
I expect some congraulations when i return in.... now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Erm.. for what? =P
anyway gfox did you mean to say something in your last post? As you uoted all what I said and then didn't write anything :)

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 18:13:02

yay passed 100 reviews 2day lol. i used to review alot when i first joined NG. every time i viewed/voted on a submission i would leave a review. soon after that i stopped reviewing mainly becus i started to go on the BBS alot more but ive decided to start reviewing again :P

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 23:12:57

Congratz on 100 Darkness

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-19 23:44:46

At 11/19/04 11:12 PM, ramagi wrote: Congratz on 100 Darkness

thanks congrats on +500 reviews :D

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 01:22:16

At 11/19/04 11:44 PM, -Darkness- wrote:
At 11/19/04 11:12 PM, ramagi wrote: Congratz on 100 Darkness

indeed. 3 digits for you. next up, 1,000 :)

thanks congrats on +500 reviews :D

indeed. 555 is even better! haha. eh, also a mega congrats to your new number one spot in terms of BP. you, ma'am, are a machine.
congrats to j00boe for once submitting those 10 reviews in 15 seconds or something, and congrats to S_D for not reviewing. dude, welcome to my world. ever since i stopped reviewing (at a pace of 20 a day), my posts went up by 1,000 XD haha. now i dont have oodles and oodles of time to post anymore... i think. so my end of year goal is 3,000 reviews. i think that will be a sweet number to start the new one on.
also, before i forget, a big big congrats to Cyb for reaching 4k. hm, at the rate you're going, you should be number two in a few months... maybe 2. keep it up dude.
oh, and to all the 'top reviewers' out there:
now that we all have a pretty good number of reviews under our belts (duhh, we're the best on this site :P), i encourage you all to try and make all of your reviews as helpful to the author as possible... because, well, thats the idea of having a review system :) im not whipping you for writing short reviews, im saying we should all be always aiming to help the author AMAP. (as much as possible).
:)
eh, another congrats to T_C for getting MSN back on her comp, and reaching 910 reviews. you're getting damn close to 1,000!! that will be uber cool if these people get into the top 10: T_C, S_D.... annndd if Stick0's hectic school/sports life ever lets him... him aswell. :)
but S_D you better start lengthening your reviews damnit! hahah.
--
at the moment im trying for around 7 a day... not hard for spammers... haha.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 03:33:27

At 11/20/04 01:22 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:

i encourage you all to try and make all of your reviews as helpful to the author as possible... because, well, thats the idea of having a review system :) im not whipping you for writing short reviews, im saying we should all be always aiming to help the author AMAP. (as much as possible).

Ha, I should win that award. I may not have that many reviews, but I'm pretty sure they're helpful! I haven't written a short review in quite a while now. I like to review 'thoroughly' (sp?)

BIG congrats to ramagi. I honestly didn't believe that was going to happen. I guess I just kinda expected fixit to just 'jump' back to life and take the lead.

Congrats to darkness, you've reached your first milestone in reviewing!

And congrats to....shit....who was the other person? I'm too lazy to go back so whoever I forgot, congrats!

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 05:22:24

Yep darkness well done on reaching 100 reviews! :) Keep it up.

eh, another congrats to T_C for getting MSN back on her comp, and reaching 910 reviews. you're getting damn close to 1,000!! that will be uber cool if these people get into the top 10: T_C, S_D.... annndd if Stick0's hectic school/sports life ever lets him... him aswell. :)

Hey thanks MARCUS! =D Yeah that would be really cool if all the people we knew such as carmel and S_D and of cousre stick got into the top 10 as we would be the random crazy people who post in here =D

Lol muaha what isn't he? Hey S_D remember the deal, If I started spell-checking (which you can probably guess I do now) you would lengthen your reviews =P I think the reason I'm not geting so amny reviews per day is because instead of writing loads of short little ones I am writing longer helpful ones... I like it that way and I've gotten into it.

Cool MARCUS It's nice to know I'm not the only one getting about 10-15 on a weekday. But we can probably catch up at the weekend.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 06:44:23

Meh, I am going slow at the moment got to speed up I want to have 950 reviews by the end of sunday...

Damn you S_D I now have that song from 'Shyguy compass' stuck in my head! =D

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 12:38:35

At 11/20/04 06:44 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Damn you S_D I now have that song from 'Shyguy compass' stuck in my head! =D

I hate it when I get a song stuck in my head.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-11-20 16:59:06

and congrats to S_D for not reviewing.

What are you talking about?

Marcus, go bug someone else about that for once. Hell, ~X~ averages a line less than me.

At 11/20/04 05:22 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote:

Lol muaha what isn't he? Hey S_D remember the deal, If I started spell-checking (which you can probably guess I do now) you would lengthen your reviews =P I think the reason I'm not geting so amny reviews per day is because instead of writing loads of short little ones I am writing longer helpful ones... I like it that way and I've gotten into it.

Yeah, I did lengthen my reviews. I was doing really short ones there for a while. Marcus is just being super picky. Anyways, I never said I'd start reviewing like you or Marcus do, but I am lengthening them. Some days I feel like writing more than others however.

You have a 12.8/day average atm o_O

I have a 3.5/day avg btw.

Cool MARCUS It's nice to know I'm not the only one getting about 10-15 on a weekday. But we can probably catch up at the weekend.

Yeah, I got 11 in yesterday. And Marcus says I didn't review *glares*