00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Violent April Fool's Collab

13,493 Views | 280 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-09 14:58:42

At 4/9/08 02:41 PM, brainsurgonist wrote: d-post but who cares?

LOOK, FRONT PAGE BITCHES!!!!!!!! WOOT!

holy crap...
My prediction was correct

half pure, half evil, half not good with fractions

BBS Signature

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-09 16:26:55

yep, its all out of hands now, It has grown bloody flying wings and taken off like an angel. Remember, front page is a mixed blessing a very mixed blessing. It'll be hard It'kk be mean, but We'll all grow a little as animators because of it.

Please try to join this collab! It will be a really interesting project and there are plenty of parts open!

BBS Signature

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-09 16:27:17

At 4/9/08 09:31 AM, Nutcasenightmare wrote: I'm voting for the nest being Halloween 2008, followed by Valentine's Day 2009! What does everybody think?

dangerous 4th of July (if your American)

It will be a mass of explosives

sig'd

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-09 19:48:01

At 4/9/08 04:26 PM, SpedsonaPlane wrote: yep, its all out of hands now, It has grown bloody flying wings and taken off like an angel. Remember, front page is a mixed blessing a very mixed blessing. It'll be hard It'kk be mean, but We'll all grow a little as animators because of it.

He's quite right. We have, as of merely a day and a half after, 33... no, 34 now... people who fav'd this collab. We also got into the Weird Al Collection. However, our score went down 0.07 points. Oh well.

But Speds is spot on in that we DID learn. The main criticism is that it's a mix of parts with starkly different quality. They want all good, not juxtaposed by the bad. For the next collab, we will invite (in more blunt terms, BADGER) talented authors to consider joining. Daily 2nd ain't too bad. We might also have to disallow people under a certain batting average to join next time.

Second criticism is that 'it's a ripoff Happy Tree Friends'. I admit it's my bad that I unintentionally designed the bunny that it looks like Cuddles, and am overtly a fan of HTF, which may have mislead people. (Along with the Giggles cameo from waiyan) I'll avoid bunny next time, or at least redesign the bunny to look more unique. Sorry. My bad. Though HTF didn't INVENT the dead cute animal idea.

Third, while NOT a criticism, in fact a COMPLIMENT, is that people want a sequel. Dangerous Halloween, then? I'll start working on the details of this collab. Anyone want Weird Al's Nature Trail to Hell in 3D for the Dangerous Halloween collab? Weird Al is awesome. AWESOME I SAY.

Games, Toons, and Other Escapes From Reality.

NutcaseNightmare [dot] com

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-09 22:28:06

Cool! frontpage OMG! I've learnt my lesson... never ever mess wif htf.... :D

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-10 09:00:26

Wierd Al is pretty much god decended from heaven in singer form
one day he shall rule the world

half pure, half evil, half not good with fractions

BBS Signature

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-10 12:18:10

At 4/9/08 07:48 PM, Nutcasenightmare wrote: Second criticism is that 'it's a ripoff Happy Tree Friends'. I admit it's my bad that I unintentionally designed the bunny that it looks like Cuddles, and am overtly a fan of HTF, which may have mislead people. (Along with the Giggles cameo from waiyan) I'll avoid bunny next time, or at least redesign the bunny to look more unique. Sorry. My bad. Though HTF didn't INVENT the dead cute animal idea.

tbh nutty i dont think it was your fault they were really overacting, im guessin waiyans thing made them think of it then because you happened to include animals made them think of HTF, they wer just bein stupid:P

Anyone want Weird Al's Nature Trail to Hell in 3D for the Dangerous Halloween collab? Weird Al is awesome. AWESOME I SAY.

and yes, Weird Al is teh sex and dat'd be a brill song for D. Haloween =D

BBS Signature

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-10 14:24:04

It's awesome! :D Please PM me if there will be another "Dangerouse/violent" collab, and I'll join! ;)

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-10 17:08:55

well im happy, my short got quoted in 2 reviews :O amazing :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-12 19:28:24

now i am sad i didn't join because this turned out SO GOOD!!!

Response to The Violent April Fool's Collab 2008-04-13 15:26:02

oh ya. With all the days you guys are planning i think we should do dangerous birthday collab. I think that would be the greatest.(i will post that one up today). With the most violent birthda partys,presents and guests(jason) in history!