00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

603,709 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 19:23:45

At 3/16/09 07:10 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: 9 was a slight dissapointment. I mean it was beautiful, but not enough storyline.

I think the story line was quite good for a madness movie, Hank's mates going to resurrect him, the Auditor trying to stop them.

so may I join?!

I'll leave that too the leaders, but you sure to be let in. You are mature and experienced.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 19:33:34

Yes, the storyline was there, but look at 8 (Sorry, I'm horrible with the names). Jesus had great, creepy dialogue, the world of madness was exposed for what it was, and the Auditor was introduced. Not saying I didn't give it a five XD. So, what did you all think? Oh, and I noticed this in a lot of reviews. Hank did not die and come back, he was metamorphisized. If you noticed, that champer said aagent metamorphisis. Hence, his old body was left behind. Why the lobster claw? I have no idea. Oh well, its' still a masterpeice. Go krinkels :)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 19:43:12

At 3/16/09 07:33 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yes, the storyline was there, but look at 8 (Sorry, I'm horrible with the names). Jesus had great, creepy dialogue, the world of madness was exposed for what it was, and the Auditor was introduced. Not saying I didn't give it a five XD. So, what did you all think? Oh, and I noticed this in a lot of reviews. Hank did not die and come back, he was metamorphisized. If you noticed, that champer said aagent metamorphisis. Hence, his old body was left behind. Why the lobster claw? I have no idea. Oh well, its' still a masterpeice. Go krinkels :)

heh, maybe Hank will mutate further to keep up with the power growth of the Auditor O.o that would be interesting to see.

I liked it and I voted 5, but this just wasn't (at least to me) as good as the others. I agree 100% with idiot-buster in what he has said.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:18:27

At 3/16/09 07:10 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: so may I join?!

Hopefully not going against Supra's authority I'm going to allow you in the club. I know your posting skills and habits and know that you would be a great member. Just to be fair you get the copy/paste. :p Please read the entire thing.

Hello, I'm Corky52 the co-leader of the Madness Combat Crew. You can join, but we appreciate if our members keep posting here actively and contribute to the club. You will notice that it's a friendly environment and that we probably like Madness just as much as you do. So keep posting around here and whenever our leader, SupraAddict, gets to it he will add you to the official members list. In the meanwhile please PM SupraAddict because this makes it much easier for him to keep track of members. Any additional questions please PM SupraAddict or even me.

----------

The club also has a couple of rules that you should look into. Don't worry it isn't anything too serious.

Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided.If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Continued one lined posts rarely, but still may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:19:31

At 3/16/09 07:43 PM, sinskae wrote:
heh, maybe Hank will mutate further to keep up with the power growth of the Auditor O.o that would be interesting to see.

That's an interesting idea, who thinks wings?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:22:40

At 3/16/09 08:19 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 3/16/09 07:43 PM, sinskae wrote:
That's an interesting idea, who thinks wings?

Good god no, he looks fucked up as is. I hope that claw is cut off and never comes back. After the Auditor is dead i hope hank goes back to semi-normal and tricky and jesbus find a way to get back to life.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:24:59

I would like wings better than a scorpion arm/tail. However, why is hank himself changin? I would like to see him gain new sorts of power, like maybe regenerating bullets or something. Along the lines of what was happenning to Jesus and now the auditor, but like the "good" side of the Madness powers. You know? I think too many fanboys (not you gus :p) would complain if Hank was altered any more in appearence. look what's already happenned XD.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:30:47

lol, you have a point ninja. But about the mutations thing, what I think will happen is that since krinkels has seen things about how the claw isn't the best thing he's done, he will most likely end up having Hank killed and then brought back to life in a new semi-normal form.

Oh and the wings would be kick ass

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:37:59

yeah, maybe. But then everyone will be confused (again o_o) and go "How did Hank die? Why is he back? ZOMG ZOMBIE!!!11!3!!21!!". So, i think Krinkels could drop the whole thing as a temporary mutation, put Hank back as Hank, and bada-bing bada-boom, everything is okay. hell, maybe he'll add something else. And I remember when he didn't even want to continue the series (around #3, he thought he would end it with 4. We see how well THAT workked out XD). But, my question is what would wings do? I mean, Auditor can teleport anywhere, and all the wings could do would be fly to get a good vantage point.

What's youur ideas?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:45:33

Hey everyone, thanks for the promotion to Deputy Sheriff Supra.
There are three of them now.
AnitAliasProductionz thinks that I'll win the Naming contest, so check your messages dawg, (directed toward AAP, obviously). :P

Btw, I have to say that I like Sanford more than Deimos, he's got more personality & I like his weapon better too. :3

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 20:45:49

Well now that i thing about it, the "mutations" are really not that good. It took me some thinking( hard for me) but I see that they both have their faults. While the claw is big and can give him an extended length to hit the 1337 agents, it leaves him with only one hand for a gun.
And as for the wings they would most likely be shot off while Hank is trying to fly off. Also because of his new huge size, it would most likely slow him down so he wouldn't really fly fast.
But now what I'm thinking is what do you think is going to happen to hanks new partner?

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 21:05:36

Hey AAP, I was just wonderin' if I could release my character's details to the MCC.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 21:13:33

At 3/16/09 08:37 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: yeah, maybe. But then everyone will be confused (again o_o) and go "How did Hank die? Why is he back? ZOMG ZOMBIE!!!11!3!!21!!". So, i think Krinkels could drop the whole thing as a temporary mutation, put Hank back as Hank, and bada-bing bada-boom, everything is okay. hell, maybe he'll add something else. And I remember when he didn't even want to continue the series (around #3, he thought he would end it with 4. We see how well THAT workked out XD). But, my question is what would wings do? I mean, Auditor can teleport anywhere, and all the wings could do would be fly to get a good vantage point.
What's youur ideas?

I like your reasonings, stranger things have happened before. He could get killed and then be revived by some srtrange force yet again and be back to his non-mutated state. Let's drop this mutated crap while were at it, why do wh want him mutated anyways he looks like shit as it is. What would wings so at all it would look almost as bad as this thing for a arm now.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 22:44:38

Though I trust Corky52's advice, I still have to do the regular routine of reading your past posts, and your recent blogs, Ninja-Without-Sight. I agree with the decision, you would be a great candidate for the MCC. I hope you enjoy it here; clearly, you've met most of the members here, so me stating that this club is very friendly would be redundant. So be sure to look for your name on the next update, and the same goes with you, XD0042006 :P

Now, I've went through the movie to where hank was created, and did a frame-by-frame on the computer Deimos was typing at before he was killed. You will be interested to find out what it was displaying; trust me, it's how Hank got his...unique appendage.

I have to admit, the beginning of the ninth was excellent, but towards the end, it sort of went astray.

*Here's a fun little adventure: Go through the movie, and find aboombox, much like the one in the first-ever Madness Combat. Don't forget to "Print Screen" it, and be the first to post it here. This goes for all members, and pre-members, so have fun!
Oh, and the winner will receive an MCC Token.

Madness Combat Crew

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:15:14

Voila!

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:26:09

At 3/16/09 10:44 PM, SupraAddict wrote: So be sure to look for your name on the next update, and the same goes with you, XD0042006 :P

Wut?

Madness Combat Crew

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:29:35

Whoa, two boomboxes? o_o IDK, I think we should both get one, I mean we find 2 differents ones, first of each...
Supra?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:51:48

At 3/16/09 08:45 PM, little-timmy wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for the promotion to Deputy Sheriff Supra.
There are three of them now.
AnitAliasProductionz thinks that I'll win the Naming contest, so check your messages dawg, (directed toward AAP, obviously). :P

Btw, I have to say that I like Sanford more than Deimos, he's got more personality & I like his weapon better too. :3

Hey, I never said I thought you'd win, but you are in the lead, and I might as well add you in the animation.
I said looks like you'll be placing, meaning the chances of you coming in top 3 are good.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:53:09

At 3/16/09 11:29 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Whoa, two boomboxes? o_o IDK, I think we should both get one, I mean we find 2 differents ones, first of each...
Supra?

I knew where yours was, Ninja, but where was XD's? I missed that one... For making me look like an idiot, XD, I'm awarding you membership to the MCC and one token as a good start off. The Same goes for you, Ninja-Without-Sight.

would you prefer to be called by a nickname, instead of Ninja-Without-Sight?

Hope the quality remains with this pic after it's uploaded. If not, I apologize.

Madness Combat Crew

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 23:59:48

Thank you, supra! I feel special :3. Oh, and Ninja or Dan is fine, no prob. Its' a bitch writing out, I know. So, supra, how did you like madness 9? And what is your whole opinion on the mutancy?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:14:23

At 3/16/09 11:59 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Thank you, supra! I feel special :3. Oh, and Ninja or Dan is fine, no prob. Its' a bitch writing out, I know. So, supra, how did you like madness 9? And what is your whole opinion on the mutancy?

There is so much to discuss about MC9, I don't know where to begin...
It was a huge episode, full of twists and turns, some comedy, and a little bit of shock/wonder. Hank's "Augment," as Krinks calls it, is unique, but a little extreme. I really felt Krinkels was experimenting with this, because of the pressure of the new idea of Sanford&Deimos as the main characters. I knew he became a little tired of having Hank the protagonist all the time, which is why he mixed it up with "Jebus" and SanDeim. He also experimented with new weaponry, such as the silenced....hand cannon thing, Sanford's hook, and Hank's....growth.

Also, I never really knew what MAG stood for until I saw the room label at which Deimos and Hank's corpse entered. Turns out it's "Magnify."

As for why Krinks added Hank's claw, I think this screen shot should give you some literal ground.

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:20:21

YES! I knew I was right before. If you check like my first post I said I thought I saw "agent magnification room" out before the door and stuff :P. Alright XD

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:31:04

At 3/16/09 05:59 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Bloodman101*
Genetic Recruit
{@}

Sweet but don't I have two tokens now. D:.
One for the TTA3 thing, and the other for something else.
Or unless it means ive used my old one and that's my new one?

At 3/16/09 08:45 PM, little-timmy wrote: AnitAliasProductionz thinks that I'll win the Naming contest, so check your messages dawg, (directed toward AAP, obviously). :P

I'm sure he wouldn't say that, and no need to brag about it. PM him, that's what they're made for.

At 3/16/09 09:05 PM, little-timmy wrote: Hey AAP, I was just wonderin' if I could release my character's details to the MCC.

PM.... o.o.

I don't see how you guys don't reeally favor MC9, I reckon the melee parts were awesome. Although I would like to see more Jebus Powarz.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:36:35

At 3/17/09 12:31 AM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 3/16/09 08:45 PM, little-timmy wrote: AnitAliasProductionz thinks that I'll win the Naming contest, so check your messages dawg, (directed toward AAP, obviously). :P
I'm sure he wouldn't say that, and no need to brag about it. PM him, that's what they're made for.

Hey man I wasn't trying to sound like a dick or anything, sorry. Besides, look at the comments on my page, though I am a dick sometimes, I don't mean to brag, it gets on mmy nerves. Sorry Bloodman101.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:39:26

At 3/16/09 11:53 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/16/09 11:29 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote:
For making me look like an idiot, XD, I'm awarding you membership to the MCC and one token as a good start off. The Same goes for you, Ninja-Without-Sight.

Are you sure it wasn't because we have a sexual relationship? Ohh, it doesn't matter. Now that I'm apart of the crew, it's only a matter of time until I'm removed due to inactivity. Unless you'd be happy with one-a-day one liners.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:40:24

At 3/17/09 12:20 AM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: YES! I knew I was right before. If you check like my first post I said I thought I saw "agent magnification room" out before the door and stuff :P. Alright XD

I'll take your word for it. For those of you who don't understand Hank's transformation, I'll show/tell you.
Why-Hank was revived, but there is still no reason why that is.
How-Magnification chamber, the same used for those big daddies throughout the latter episodes.

Also, a fun Before and After pic to show you that Krinks plays too much MMoRPgs, or whatever the hell they're called :P

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 00:43:32

At 3/17/09 12:39 AM, XD0042006 wrote:
At 3/16/09 11:53 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/16/09 11:29 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote:
For making me look like an idiot, XD, I'm awarding you membership to the MCC and one token as a good start off. The Same goes for you, Ninja-Without-Sight.
Now that I'm apart of the crew, it's only a matter of time until I'm removed due to inactivity. Unless you'd be happy with one-a-day one liners.

Whatever you are comfortable with doing, is fine by me, as long as you keep pointing out things that no one else sees, or contributing in any way to the discussion, you will be kept on the list...for now >:P

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 01:28:25

At 3/17/09 12:36 AM, little-timmy wrote: Hey man I wasn't trying to sound like a dick or anything, sorry. Besides, look at the comments on my page, though I am a dick sometimes, I don't mean to brag, it gets on mmy nerves. Sorry Bloodman101.

Hey man, don't sweat it, I wasn't pissed off and you didn't sound like a dick, Lmao.
Dude, it wasn't bragging either, I looked at your page and saw AAP's comment , So it's all good,
no worries.

You didn't brag and didn't sound like a dick. ;)

Anyway...
I wonder how the Madness series will end, I mean, if he just has a shit explosion (with everyone dying) it'll be too cheap.

And we never saw what the Auditor did different with Jebus's Halo.
:(

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 09:27:50

At 3/17/09 01:28 AM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 3/17/09 12:36 AM, little-timmy wrote: Hey man I wasn't trying to sound like a dick or anything, sorry. Besides, look at the comments on my page, though I am a dick sometimes, I don't mean to brag, it gets on mmy nerves. Sorry Bloodman101.
Hey man, don't sweat it, I wasn't pissed off and you didn't sound like a dick, Lmao.
Dude, it wasn't bragging either, I looked at your page and saw AAP's comment , So it's all good,
no worries.

You didn't brag and didn't sound like a dick. ;)

Anyway...
I wonder how the Madness series will end, I mean, if he just has a shit explosion (with everyone dying) it'll be too cheap.

And we never saw what the Auditor did different with Jebus's Halo.
(

Thanks Bloodman101.
Yeah, I wonder how it will end, I don't think that Krinkels would just end it with an explosion, that would be a bunch of crap.
I wonder if Hank will end in final episode of the Madness series. Do you guys think that it would be a good ending if he killed the person that he was trying to, (whoever it is at that point in the series), but he had to kill him by killing himself, & in the end, it fades away with Sanford dancing in the end.
It began with dancing, it ended with dancing. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-17 11:09:21

Sorry for the double post, unless someone just now posted while I'm typing, but I'd like to announce that I got a new (personal) highscore on Thing-Thing Arena 3, I think it was about 310. :D

Plus, I'm on the "Today's Best" list on the highscores. I couldn't get an image, so I just copy & pasted, so I hope you believe me. Here's what I copied & pasted:

9. nick 12170 March 17, 2009
10. Kazoo 11880 March 17, 2009
11. Little-Timmy 11220 March 17, 2009
12. SM 11100 March 17, 2009
13. Enter mirko 10590 March 17, 2009 \

:D