00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think my cousin likes me...

17,494 Views | 157 Replies

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:01:33

Now listen to me, while you're kissing her cheek; and smearing her lipstick, slip this in her drink. Now all you gotta do is nibble on the little bitch's earlobe.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:03:19

yea dude good story whered i think i liked the mom one better thou

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:04:38

mom stories are gross but cousins thats ok because secretly we all want to have sex with our cousins...

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:04:50

Does anyone know where I can get more incest stories? And yeah something similar happened to me, I was playing with my cousin and her ass grinded agaisnt my pelvis. So I smaked it and she smaked my face.... :(

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:08:26

Not really.My two cousins are way older than me,and my other cousin is 11 years younger than me.

Credit for my sig goes to Torkelson. +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++Link in my sig goes to Earfetish's website,which has the best stories ever.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:09:32

At 1/6/08 01:04 AM, babo-santa wrote: mom stories are gross but cousins thats ok because secretly we all want to have sex with our cousins...

I agree it's like after I don't see my cousins for a long when I see them again for the first time in years they look strangely sexier.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:13:11

I have killed my whole family, for they are just cattle to me. I hang their eyes in my basement, so their lifeless eyes can watch me, for I have trapped their souls in their eyes.

My youngest sister, who was 3 months old, I slowly peeled off her skin with a rusty knife, and forced her skin down my brother's throate so he would suffocate.

Cattle is what they were.

Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I will take over.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-06 01:14:31

Sometimes, I hate you all

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature