00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

craftydemoncat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think my cousin likes me...

17,464 Views | 157 Replies

I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:51:10

Over the Christmas break my family dragged me along to a boring New Years Eve party; I didn't know anyone there so I spent most of my time in the basement playing pool by myself. Then my cousin Jane came down the stairs, her blond hair parted to the side, she wearing a strapless black dress that cut off way before the knees. Before I could help myself I looked at her chest as a first reaction, our eyes met and I looked away blushing furiously, to change the subject I asked to a game of pool. She was pretty terrible, I kept giving her tips but she seemed distracted and kept glancing at me. I walked over to her to help her with her shot I put my arms around her to help her guide the cue, then she eased her round but against my crotch. I tried to act like nothing happened but as she bent over to take the shot I started to get hard. She turned around and looked at me curiously then stood up till our faces were inches apart, she whispered into my ear "haven't you ever thought of us before?" my face went red and I stammered "well.. we.. I..." but before I could finish the sentence I felt her nibbling on my ear. Startled I pushed her back and she fell onto the pool table, her dress went up and I could see her underwear, it was an electric purple thong. I started to gulp for air and tried to look away but she had already noticed me staring our eyes met and I couldn't control my self I moved to the table and found myself in a passionate embrace with her. Her hand managed to worm its way into my boxers and began caressing my dick, I paused and drew back form her lips. Too many feelings were in my head I was so confused I managed to say "is this wrong? I mean you are my cou---" but before I could finish my sentence she thrust her tongue down my throught . I couldn't argue with that logic! She pushed my shoulders down pinning me to the felt pool table and then proceeded to strattle me with her legs. She pulled my pants down and glanced at my Superman boxers, I smiled at her trying to think of an explanation but before I could say one she whispered "I'll treat you like a super hero... but is it ok if I fuck you like a villain?" I nodded. She pulled her dress up and began to grind her pelvis against my boxers my hands flew up to her top and pulled it down reveling a pair of firm breasts. My thumbs brushed over her small pink nipples which grew hard at the touch, I started to stroke them but she pulled away looking towards the stairs. Panic filled her eyes as the foot steps grew louder, but I was so close... I grabbed her hands but she pulled away, coming to my senses (no pun intended) I rolled off of the pool table and pulled my pants up just as my uncle walked in the door. Smiling he asked "Are you kids having fun?". I tried to catch Jane's eye but she was looking at the pool table. "Well I'm going to get the car started, "say goodbye Jane" He said cheerily. As he left the room she walked by me and gesturing at the pool table she showed me a large stain "I guess next time I shouldn't get so excited " and with that she turned and left the room leaving me sputtering and staring at the spot on the table.

So what do you think? Does she like me?

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:51:54

Holy Crap. (wall of text)
Make paragraphs, then post.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:52:15

no, i think u want her 2 like u.....

Lol I made my sig in MS paint as I have nothing better. xD

Mr.t is EPIC!

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:52:16

OH GOD! Big wall of text!!! PULL UP! PULL UP! PUL- *SMASH!*

but I guess I'll still read it hold on

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:54:35

At 1/4/08 09:52 PM, IammeoramI wrote: OH GOD! Big wall of text!!! PULL UP! PULL UP! PUL- *SMASH!*

but I guess I'll still read it hold on

lol nice i guess ill read it too...

<( 0.0< )^< ) Surprise Butt Sex ( >^( >0.0 )>

You Fail

>.> I am so cool, I'm hot.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:55:12

I came sir. Good story.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:56:01

Over the Christmas break my family dragged me along to a boring New Years Eve party; I didn't know anyone there so I spent most of my time in the basement playing pool by myself. Then my cousin Jane came down the stairs, her blonde hair parted to the side, she wearing a strapless black dress that cut off way before the knees. Before I could help myself I looked at her chest as a first reaction, our eyes met and I looked away blushing furiously, to change the subject I asked to a game of pool.

She was pretty terrible, I kept giving her tips but she seemed distracted and kept glancing at me. I walked over to her to help her with her shot I put my arms around her to help her guide the cue, then she eased her round but against my crotch. I tried to act like nothing happened but as she bent over to take the shot I started to get hard. She turned around and looked at me curiously then stood up till our faces were inches apart, she whispered into my ear "haven't you ever thought of us before?" my face went red and I stammered "well.. we.. I..." but before I could finish the sentence I felt her nibbling on my ear. Startled I pushed her back and she fell onto the pool table, her dress went up and I could see her underwear, it was an electric purple thong.

I started to gulp for air and tried to look away but she had already noticed me staring our eyes met and I couldn't control my self I moved to the table and found myself in a passionate embrace with her. Her hand managed to worm its way into my boxers and began caressing my dick, I paused and drew back form her lips. Too many feelings were in my head I was so confused I managed to say "is this wrong? I mean you are my cou---" but before I could finish my sentence she thrust her tongue down my throught . I couldn't argue with that logic!

She pushed my shoulders down pinning me to the felt pool table and then proceeded to strattle me with her legs. She pulled my pants down and glanced at my Superman boxers, I smiled at her trying to think of an explanation but before I could say one she whispered "I'll treat you like a super hero... but is it ok if I fuck you like a villain?" I nodded.

She pulled her dress up and began to grind her pelvis against my boxers my hands flew up to her top and pulled it down reveling a pair of firm breasts. My thumbs brushed over her small pink nipples which grew hard at the touch, I started to stroke them but she pulled away looking towards the stairs. Panic filled her eyes as the foot steps grew louder, but I was so close...

I grabbed her hands but she pulled away, coming to my senses (no pun intended) I rolled off of the pool table and pulled my pants up just as my uncle walked in the door. Smiling he asked "Are you kids having fun?". I tried to catch Jane's eye but she was looking at the pool table. "Well I'm going to get the car started, "say goodbye Jane" He said cheerily.

As he left the room she walked by me and gesturing at the pool table she showed me a large stain "I guess next time I shouldn't get so excited " and with that she turned and left the room leaving me sputtering and staring at the spot on the table.

So what do you think? Does she like me?

this is for the easy reading

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:56:18

I read all the posts except the first one because it looks too hard ):

NICE SLICE OF BLOCK TEXT YOU GOT GOING THERE

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:06

At 1/4/08 09:56 PM, babo-santa wrote:
this is for the easy reading

This is better. Crazy story by the way.
Come to Alabama ya'll will fit right in!

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:26

Do you live in Alabama?

Oh really...

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:37

I actually read the first post. Yeah yeah, incest sex. Haven't heard that before. Next time make it funny.

Like looking in a sexy mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:39

jee after almost fucking you what gives you the idea that she likes you

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:40

i read it. so you got banged by youre cousin.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:53

dude....thats really weird, but it sounds made up....pics of her!!!! dO IT!

I am the original person who changed this signature....you can use it if you like.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:58:55

INCESTLOL!!1!!!11!!!

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:59:02

thanks, it's funny. I think that's what it's intended for. gz?

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:59:38

At 1/4/08 09:58 PM, animemasta wrote: Do you live in Alabama?

Yes. I do.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 21:59:38

Wow.. Well, your x-mas break was better than mine!

Dunno about what you should do... If it was me, I wouldn't mind. But I don't have much in the way of morals when it comes to sex. lol.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:00:09

I read it. I can't tell if its real or fake, the situation that is. Well...I think thats a little fucked up maybe shes curious

lolwtf am I saying

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:00:24

I hope this is a great perverted work of fiction. Otherwise this is pretty messed up. From the sounds of it anyway you seem to be the one attracted too. My professional opinion says EWWWWWWW.

Mini-City : Myspace : DA

PM me for something awesome.

PM count: 13

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:00:32

She'll hate you when she makes deformed babies.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:00:58

At 1/4/08 09:56 PM, babo-santa wrote: HUGE WALL OF TEXT SEPARATED INTO PARAGRAPHS.

i still cant read.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:13

cue a golden aura dude now!

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:23

At 1/4/08 09:58 PM, Splizce wrote: i read it. so you got banged by youre cousin.

Nah, he almost got banged by his cousin. Fool..

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:30

At 1/4/08 10:00 PM, blackdeath90 wrote: My professional opinion says EWWWWWWW.

Dont worry. I'm 99.99% sure this isnt real.
Is for fun.

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:38

... well that was intresting but idk i cant say i think its true though sounds made up :P and if it aint thats nasty

<( 0.0< )^< ) Surprise Butt Sex ( >^( >0.0 )>

You Fail

>.> I am so cool, I'm hot.

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:39

all i have to say is oooohhhhh incest attack!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:01:49

At 1/4/08 10:00 PM, Jon4life wrote: She'll hate you when she makes deformed babies.

Well we never got that far... we just sort of played around. But there is always hope for next time right?

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:02:42

At 1/4/08 10:01 PM, babo-santa wrote:
At 1/4/08 10:00 PM, Jon4life wrote: She'll hate you when she makes deformed babies.
Well we never got that far... we just sort of played around. But there is always hope for next time right?

Maybe.. Would you do it next time?

Response to I think my cousin likes me... 2008-01-04 22:03:11

At 1/4/08 10:01 PM, babo-santa wrote:

i could never imagine that with my cousin! im always see her and i would find that nasty

I am the original person who changed this signature....you can use it if you like.

BBS Signature