00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enjoyedthat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

62,488 Views | 1,422 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:18:54

At 11/14/04 11:12 PM, ManateeGod wrote: It's fun stuff, but it's bad for you (ie causes cancer).

Actually, there has been no evidence that cannabis causes cancer. Marijuana (and its main ingrediant THC) is not carcinogenic. But I don't want to go all day explaining.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:28:03

At 11/14/04 11:10 PM, -Moloko- wrote:
At 11/14/04 09:23 PM, LePompt wrote: for me, marijuana was a gateway drug.........

THANK GOD...
Thank god? Ok.

Well I finally took a picture of my collection (not really a collection just yet, I have only a couple of pipes and bongs). My favorite is my blue bong and I also love my frog pipe, which I never use. Oh and the clear glass pipe in the back isn't really for weed, but its a pipe nonetheless. The reason I'm posting this is because I am bored and I have nothing to do but take pictures with the camera I jacked from my dad. MmmK.

Moloko I MUST say you have some sweet sweet lookin toys there weird I got a frog pipe too except your pipe IS a frog mine has a frog sitting on it. You def got yourself some NICE pieces though!

Heres my two babies

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:34:15

At 11/14/04 11:28 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Moloko I MUST say you have some sweet sweet lookin toys there weird I got a frog pipe too except your pipe IS a frog mine has a frog sitting on it. You def got yourself some NICE pieces though!

Heres my two babies

I love my frog pipe! :) And the black one is actually an armadillo. Crazy. I got almost all of my pipes from a shop I use to work at. I wish I could have taken more though.

Sabrina your pipes are soooooo pretty! Almost too pretty to smoke out of... I really like the one with the stripping in the middle. I myself prefer glass pipes because they don't become too hot like those medal ones. I have only one glass weed pipe and I love it a lot. I need to buy two like you.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:36:53

I can't roll joints, so I have this old timer pipe just in case Im stuck with a buddy with butterfingers. Its real cool, makes you look real classy.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:38:03

At 11/14/04 11:18 PM, -Moloko- wrote:
At 11/14/04 11:12 PM, ManateeGod wrote: It's fun stuff, but it's bad for you (ie causes cancer).
Actually, there has been no evidence that cannabis causes cancer. Marijuana (and its main ingrediant THC) is not carcinogenic. But I don't want to go all day explaining.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Weed causes cancer notice how all the scientificunbiased sites mention they do, while sites ike WEEDRocks, 420.com, and ILOVEPOT say there's no proof. Baiscally, no one has done the study extensively enough to prove it, and all the "in-detail"sites are just quotes from each other.

Call my cynical, but the main reason there hasn't been a legit study is because most marijuana smokers smoke cigarettes too. WHile THC doesn't cause cancer, there's a lot of other shit that does.

No offense to potheads, I used do smoke up during forth period every day with my buddies, watch two episodes of "Fresh Prince", play foosball and have philosophical debates on the soul, God, and shit like that. I had great times. But that doesn't make it good for you. Anywho, as I said, it's fun, but dangerous. Don't get hooked on it, that's all.

€> Teh love :)

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:41:21

At 11/14/04 11:10 PM, -Moloko- wrote: Well I finally took a picture of my collection

You have quite the collection, I want to get, I keep forgetting the name but it purifys the THC wihout all the smoke.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:44:08

At 11/14/04 11:34 PM, -Moloko- wrote:
At 11/14/04 11:28 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Moloko I MUST say you have some sweet sweet lookin toys there weird I got a frog pipe too except your pipe IS a frog mine has a frog sitting on it. You def got yourself some NICE pieces though!

Heres my two babies
I love my frog pipe! :) And the black one is actually an armadillo. Crazy. I got almost all of my pipes from a shop I use to work at. I wish I could have taken more though.

Sabrina your pipes are soooooo pretty! Almost too pretty to smoke out of... I really like the one with the stripping in the middle. I myself prefer glass pipes because they don't become too hot like those medal ones. I have only one glass weed pipe and I love it a lot. I need to buy two like you.

They are beautiful aren't they? :') Ya the one with the stripes in the middle I went through A LOT of trouble to get because I got it at a head shop from Key West Florida and on my flight home to Chicago I had to put it in my bra to get passed security and I did! But they are 2 cute little small hitters ya know? The glass are SO nice they hit smooth they're easy, quick and don't heat up to bad and they're small enough to take places.

Oh is it a lil armadillo that is so friggen cute! I didn't notice that! Thats really cool!

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:48:38

What you should do:
Buy 2 grams
get some almonds
get a video game.

All I have to say is finally its almost monday, school ended on Wednesday. Everyone has weed there.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-14 23:57:05

Heres the bong update.

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-15 00:01:09

At 11/14/04 11:28 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Heres my two babies

Those look like my buddies meth pipes. Meth gives you the shits, I had one of those pipes before but they got smashed. For anyone who is in Vancouver on April 20th should come down on Robson for the annual pot smoking gathering. Its legal.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-15 00:34:22

At 11/15/04 12:01 AM, UNOWNED wrote:
At 11/14/04 11:28 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Heres my two babies
Those look like my buddies meth pipes. Meth gives you the shits, I had one of those pipes before but they got smashed. For anyone who is in Vancouver on April 20th should come down on Robson for the annual pot smoking gathering. Its legal.

Meth does give you the shits. My meth pipe can be seen in the pic I posted. :-O

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-15 17:45:17

are special "vegan" (as we like to call them) cookies effectivefor getting high?

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-17 03:13:43

UNOWNED : I was about to buy a hooka that had exactly the same design yours does. Very sexy.

Moloko : Deffinitely not a marijuana pipe at all >:(

Well here's my three. I usualy smoke out of the bong, infact I always smoke out of it when I am at home. The glass pipe is for occasional use and whenever I plan to go out and I know I am toking. I carry the metal one around EVERYWHERE. It's the pipe that if I get caught they will just confiscate it and I wont give two fucks. It's still good though. It does its job, very well actually. Anyways. I'm a far cry from a collection, but they each serve a purpose, and they each serve it well.

On another note, if it wasn't for weed, I think I would go insane. Toodles.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-17 03:15:08

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-17 03:57:59

When you fuck up and spam by accident, why not go the whole 9 yards?

I got a quarter today and I am really glad I did. It only cost me 30 dollars. I just rolled a joint. The buds okay, it's more of a soothing smoke, witch I am really appreciating right now.

And for the final topic : never do hard drugs, they ruin lives. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, so if anyone wants to humour me and talk back, feel free too.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-19 18:46:56

heres the high quality pic.

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-19 18:52:22

At 11/19/04 06:46 PM, EXPLOSIONPON wrote: heres the high quality pic.

Thats a nice little glass bong ya got there nice green color.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-19 18:54:24

At 11/19/04 06:52 PM, Sabrina420 wrote:
Thats a nice little glass bong ya got there nice green color.

Oh thats a nice bong.
I hate my bong when I look at other ones, but it's good, does the job. Nothing like Icey hoots mmm mmmmm.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-20 20:05:07

Yeah, that's exactly like one of the bong they have in a small trinket/hemp shop they have in the mall in my city. It's pretty sleek, a reasonable price, only 30 dollars. Bit cheaper then mine heh. Anyways, why doesn't that thing have a big phat bowl in it packed with some nugs huh? Huh?! I demand an explination >:D

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-20 20:42:12

Pot is such a great thing, i smoked some indian red haired pot today, shit was sooo trppy

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:55:45

I know someone who is going to get some seeds, they're expensive.
http://www.emeryseeds.com/

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:57:09

The good part it is located here in Vancouver.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:59:48

Vancouver is the best place.
http://www.tokersbowl.com

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:06:06

At 8/25/03 12:21 AM, JJAGoodfella wrote: I guess Im pro for medical reasons but for enjoyment...no...

I dont see any point to it, it's a worthless thrill. Why not just spin around in circles while watching the Power Rangers during a tornado?

I haven't been in many tornados where I was given the opportunity to spin around and watch Power Rangers... That new episode where the dudes watch themselves on a tv show in japanese is funny as shit when you're stoned though! Sorry, when you say worthless thrill, what thrills have worht? When people say it's fake happiness, what is real hapiness. It makes me feel good, it makes me like the things I allready like more, it helps me understand and concentrate, and of all the drugs that do that, marijuana is the least harmful... I'm also buying domestically and therefor helping Americans instead of non-capitalist terrorist orginaizations... It's the government's fault if they don't want to tax it... their loss!

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:10:21

At 11/14/04 11:41 PM, sjb wrote:
At 11/14/04 11:10 PM, -Moloko- wrote: Well I finally took a picture of my collection
You have quite the collection, I want to get, I keep forgetting the name but it purifys the THC wihout all the smoke.

Kief box... but you can make THC sauce with a pestile (something to grind up the bud and make it fine. Consistancy of flour) and cook it in butter. The fat in the butter absorbs the THC, and your digestive system absorbs the fat. Viola, a smokeless high with no red-eye and no chance of emphisema... don't just put the bud on your food, though, because your digestive system doesn't absorb THC... it's the fact that it's fat soluble that makes the butter sauce work...

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:16:50

At 11/14/04 11:38 PM, ManateeGod wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Weed causes cancer notice how all the scientificunbiased sites mention they do, while sites ike WEEDRocks, 420.com, and ILOVEPOT say there's no proof. Baiscally, no one has done the study extensively enough to prove it, and all the "in-detail"sites are just quotes from each other.

Well If you smake pot then yah get cancer but If you Were to vaporize THC(I've seen it on Unscrewed) you won't get any cancer because what causes cancer is smoke and well a bunch of other carcinogens.

Call my cynical, but the main reason there hasn't been a legit study is because most marijuana smokers smoke cigarettes too. WHile THC doesn't cause cancer, there's a lot of other shit that does.

Or is it no one cares to do a study. Honestly Beer has caused more death's than probabily all other Illegal drugs combined but No one seems to care because it's socially accepted.

Listen to Billy Hicks Beer VS Pot rant.

Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:21:00

At 11/30/04 10:57 PM, sjb wrote: The good part it is located here in Vancouver.

Oh dope, I was hoping I could find some BC sites.

AttatchedToNothing

Hey, you jacked one of my sigs, get your own

Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 03:20:32

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 03:54:29

god damn i love fucking weed it it what makes my world go arounds and i just love the taste the texture the whole experince is just phenominal
i fucking love it

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 04:11:13

True.. I mean False..