00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

62,183 Views | 1,422 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2007-08-26 18:10:01

too much posers
probably never even touched it!

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to Marijuana 2007-08-26 18:22:43

As the great Dr. Dre once said: SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!!
Really, there are ZERO deaths from the stuff and its good for one thing and one thing only-Making you feel good. So I'm down with the chronic. ^___^

My signature is better.

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-12 17:02:36

My dude just got the first shipment of some good homegrown this weekend, and I'm gonna be on that shit for a while. He's been hooking us up like an extra couple grams every time I pick up a quarter oz. As soon as I get home, I'm either throwin' down on a blunt or just rippin' the bong for a while. WHOOooo, good shit ;)

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-12 17:05:15

marijuana fibers were actualy used by sailing people to make ropes. i wonder when people first got the idea to smoke it??

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-12 17:37:49

At 6/14/05 01:15 AM, FLoyDiAnFoX wrote:
At 6/14/05 01:13 AM, swaenK wrote: my bijongs, pipe, grinder and tin. ;O
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/s waenk2/bongs.jpg
Sweet Pic!

Do you have names for your pieces?

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:02:56

At 11/12/07 05:05 PM, draco889 wrote: marijuana fibers were actualy used by sailing people to make ropes. i wonder when people first got the idea to smoke it??

Hemp fibers are strong as hell. All kinds of products can come from the stuff. Paper, cloth, livestock feed, oils, medatives, sedatives, brownies.... The list never ends.

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:08:04

Here's the picture I wanted. I'm in class, so I had to wait a tic.

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:28:48

POT KILLS, GUYZ. ALSO ONLY LOSERS SMOKE IT!

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:41:59

Weed is good.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:43:40

Fuck high peoplez... Although they give me money. :D i luv it!!!!!

Actual web page in the making...

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:47:18

At 11/19/07 04:28 PM, Rallard wrote: POT KILLS, GUYZ. ALSO ONLY LOSERS SMOKE IT!

Remember: Only users lose drugs.

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:51:23

mj's fun. But i heard that 1 joint does the same amount to your lungs as 4 cigarettes, is that true?

Got Blam?

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 16:54:30

So many positive thoughts come to mind when I hear Marijuana. I wont sit here and list them but I think it should be researched more by pharmacutical companies to find the benifits of Marijuana use.

Smoke Blunts

Response to Marijuana 2007-11-19 17:06:12

At 11/19/07 04:51 PM, xanez wrote: mj's fun. But i heard that 1 joint does the same amount to your lungs as 4 cigarettes, is that true?

I believe it does put 4 times the tar/resin into your lungs, but cigarette tar is about 100 times more harmful to a person than resin from marijuana, with all those additives. Besides, cigs have no purpose other than to feed your addiction (unless you truly enjoy it); at least weed gets you high.

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:48:09

Lets hope i can bring this thread back when i say, that weed is much, much less harmful to your body than cigarettes, I only got head rushes from them, and I dont see that as a valid reason to smoke them. Now, weed on the other hand, depending on how much you smoke, can get you into a nice "colorful" buzz, or a flat out high in the sky feel as you munch out on anything you get your hands on.

Plus, weed, as most users know, make things that aren't so fun, extraordinary. For example, a lot of people i know dont like ice skating, i was always neutral to it, one day me and some friends got high and went skating on a nearby rink, I fell more than 20 times that day, but the skating on the ice felt like flying to me.

Another example is a big one, Video Games, ever played your favorite game high? Its the best way to play, sure you might not be as good, but you have a blast anyways, I played oblivion on my 360 before it burned out, and i had blast with it, i swear i felt like i was in another dimension.

And for my last point, for the strong enthusiasts that say WEED IS SHIT LOSERS SMOKE IT, they have obviously never tried it themselves. Matter of fact, i dont know anybody who smokes to be "cool", so thats out of the question for me.

And people who say it ruins your life, thats only to the people who spend their last money on it, and smoke and smoke and smoke so much, that they cannot do anything right. I smoke every day, and i get 80's and 70's in school only half trying. I admit i have to put more effort into my work, but with weed on my side its not too bad. The most common mistake people make is smoke up before class, now this is where they cross the line, when i came to school stoned out of my mind, sitting in a classroom was hell on earth. I couldnt do shit right. So plain and simple, dont smoke before you go to class.

Anyways, an overly long post, possibly for nothing, because most of you wont bother reading it.

Check out my new movie "Blood Harvest"!

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:51:14

I love it.. It makes me see the world alot better. LEGALIZE MARIJUANA BEFORE WE PROTEST WITH AT LEAST 200 PEOPLE ON EVERY COUNTRY AND 200 PEOPLE ON EVERY STATE!!!

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:52:46

dont forget music sounds much clearer, and if you just eat it there is no smoking damage

and caffeine is 17 times more lethal
The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally, is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats
THC has a LD50 value of 1270 mg/kg (male rats)

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:53:43

At 8/29/08 02:51 PM, jcgurango wrote: I love it.. It makes me see the world alot better. LEGALIZE MARIJUANA BEFORE WE PROTEST WITH AT LEAST 200 PEOPLE ON EVERY COUNTRY AND 200 PEOPLE ON EVERY STATE!!!

See thats still a long shot, weed is going to take forever to legalize, and even if it is, its gonna be under strict watch, meaning more strict than alcohol. I dont see the governments legalizing it even WITH protesters, at least not anytime soon. Not until we have something to blow them away with, some fact about marijuana we dont know about yet.

But maybe in the future it will be legal in some way, but for now we have to sit here and groan about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:54:52

At 8/29/08 02:52 PM, unowned wrote: dont forget music sounds much clearer, and if you just eat it there is no smoking damage

The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally, is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats

Also very true, and i believe that IF marijuana gets legalized, it will not be smoked, it will be ingested, meaning it will be baked into foods and eaten.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:56:47

it should be treated like a medical problem instead of a criminal one.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 14:57:13

At 8/29/08 02:53 PM, The-claww wrote: Not until we have something to blow them away with,

Hmm blow them away ay? what about arming EVERY protester with rocket launchers eh?

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:00:08

At 8/29/08 02:57 PM, jcgurango wrote:
At 8/29/08 02:53 PM, The-claww wrote: Not until we have something to blow them away with,
Hmm blow them away ay? what about arming EVERY protester with rocket launchers eh?

I knew someone would have to comment on that... Well, rocket launchers sound nice, but then we would be considered terrorists, and terrorists get like... assasinated by cia or some crap, badass dudes, i dont wanna be on their blacklist :O

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:01:46

i think this might be the governments reasoning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW31ruQG1 Xk
1:40 onwards

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:06:36

I dont smoke weed, and I never will. I also dont think people that smoke it are losers because many people do. I understand that they enjoy the feeling it gives and im sure i probably would as well. I refuse to do it just because I dont need any of that stuff (drugs, cigaretts or alchohol) to be calm and feel good.

Ive had sex with grandma, apple pie, and baseball. That means that i have had sex with america.

I N V U 4 U R A Q T < You really are. ;)

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:07:07

At 8/29/08 02:54 PM, The-claww wrote:
At 8/29/08 02:52 PM, unowned wrote: dont forget music sounds much clearer, and if you just eat it there is no smoking damage

Also very true, and i believe that IF marijuana gets legalized, it will not be smoked, it will be ingested, meaning it will be baked into foods and eaten.

I don't know if you've ever tried a vaporizer hit, but if it works right thats probably the cleanest hit you can get from bud. It's smoke-free so there's nothing you can possibly worry about harming you. Not to mention a nice rip of good kind vapor tastes just like it smells, even to the end. Besides being clean and tasty, you're getting about 80% of the THC into you rather than smoking to get 30 - 40% of what you're burning. The instructions might say 400 degrees(F), but 374 worked fantastic. Too hot and you get a stale hit, too cold and it takes forever to get a hit's worth of vapor.

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:19:29

At 8/29/08 03:07 PM, Biofreak42069 wrote:
At 8/29/08 02:54 PM, The-claww wrote:

I don't know if you've ever tried a vaporizer hit, but if it works right thats probably the cleanest hit you can get from bud. It's smoke-free so there's nothing you can possibly worry about harming you. Not to mention a nice rip of good kind vapor tastes just like it smells, even to the end. Besides being clean and tasty, you're getting about 80% of the THC into you rather than smoking to get 30 - 40% of what you're burning. The instructions might say 400 degrees(F), but 374 worked fantastic. Too hot and you get a stale hit, too cold and it takes forever to get a hit's worth of vapor.

No i have never tried a vaporiser, but i heard it was really good. I never really looked into it, but perhaps i should, it sounds like a better way do weed, but the only problem is that it sounds like a hassle to do, rather than rolling it up or bong hitting it.

To pointy dagger, I liked your post, see there should be more people that see it the way you do, it should be like this: One side thinks weed is good and fun, and those people use it. The other side, shouldnt constantly try to stop other from doing it just because they are scared of trying it or just simply dont smoke it. I think people that DONT use it should realise that they will probably like it if they try it, and if they dont want to, that is their choice, and they are only upholding their full self control and abstinence from drugs, which is commendable.

But people who contantly bitch at others for smoking plain piss me off, yes its not as healthy as being a non smoker, yes its illegal (In this time period atleast) and yes there are people who will use it irresponsibly, but for god's sake, let them decide for themselves, and stop trying to control the smoking population.

At 8/29/08 03:01 PM, unowned wrote: i think this might be the governments reasoning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW31ruQG1 Xk
1:40 onwards

I liked the part where he was saying how people on drugs are "sick"... And if caught doing drugs should be put into a hospital not a jail cell. Well, personally i disagree, not all drug users are sick, only the people who are ADDICTED are sick, and addiction, well atleast PHYSICAL addiction, does NOT happen with marijuana use. PERIOD. Now, to get mentally addicted to weed is a different story, but then again its possible to get addicted to even chocolate mentally, so i rest my case.

Which brings me back to the point that, weed, when used properly, will have almost no long term effects. But only when used PROPERLY.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:30:28

How do you vaporize? It doesnt make much sense to me. Is it like a machine?

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:30:37

jeez dont let the thread die so fast people... What NOBODY has any opinions on weed? come on this thread has been dead for like a year! Nobody has anything to say?

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:33:42

Uhmmmmm.... WTF is vaporization??????????????

Response to Marijuana 2008-08-29 15:35:04

At 8/29/08 03:33 PM, DylanGietz wrote: Uhmmmmm.... WTF is vaporization??????????????

right, as far as i understand, its a way of extracting the THC chemical, which is what gets you high. Yes there are machines you can buy, or home made techniques. I would say more but i do not know much about it... But Bio im sure does.

BBS Signature