• 1,484 Replies
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-20 20:05:07

At 11/19/04 06:46 PM, EXPLOSIONPON wrote: heres the high quality pic.

Yeah, that's exactly like one of the bong they have in a small trinket/hemp shop they have in the mall in my city. It's pretty sleek, a reasonable price, only 30 dollars. Bit cheaper then mine heh. Anyways, why doesn't that thing have a big phat bowl in it packed with some nugs huh? Huh?! I demand an explination >:D

hurp

BBS Signature
PurpleHaze
PurpleHaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-20 20:42:12

Pot is such a great thing, i smoked some indian red haired pot today, shit was sooo trppy

Marijuana

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:55:45

I know someone who is going to get some seeds, they're expensive.
http://www.emeryseeds.com/

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:57:09

The good part it is located here in Vancouver.

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 22:59:48

Vancouver is the best place.
http://www.tokersbowl.com

KellerGorillaman
KellerGorillaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:06:06

At 8/25/03 12:21 AM, JJAGoodfella wrote: I guess Im pro for medical reasons but for enjoyment...no...

I dont see any point to it, it's a worthless thrill. Why not just spin around in circles while watching the Power Rangers during a tornado?

I haven't been in many tornados where I was given the opportunity to spin around and watch Power Rangers... That new episode where the dudes watch themselves on a tv show in japanese is funny as shit when you're stoned though! Sorry, when you say worthless thrill, what thrills have worht? When people say it's fake happiness, what is real hapiness. It makes me feel good, it makes me like the things I allready like more, it helps me understand and concentrate, and of all the drugs that do that, marijuana is the least harmful... I'm also buying domestically and therefor helping Americans instead of non-capitalist terrorist orginaizations... It's the government's fault if they don't want to tax it... their loss!

KellerGorillaman
KellerGorillaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:10:21

At 11/14/04 11:41 PM, sjb wrote:
At 11/14/04 11:10 PM, -Moloko- wrote: Well I finally took a picture of my collection
You have quite the collection, I want to get, I keep forgetting the name but it purifys the THC wihout all the smoke.

Kief box... but you can make THC sauce with a pestile (something to grind up the bud and make it fine. Consistancy of flour) and cook it in butter. The fat in the butter absorbs the THC, and your digestive system absorbs the fat. Viola, a smokeless high with no red-eye and no chance of emphisema... don't just put the bud on your food, though, because your digestive system doesn't absorb THC... it's the fact that it's fat soluble that makes the butter sauce work...

nukechicken
nukechicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:16:50

At 11/14/04 11:38 PM, ManateeGod wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Weed causes cancer notice how all the scientificunbiased sites mention they do, while sites ike WEEDRocks, 420.com, and ILOVEPOT say there's no proof. Baiscally, no one has done the study extensively enough to prove it, and all the "in-detail"sites are just quotes from each other.

Well If you smake pot then yah get cancer but If you Were to vaporize THC(I've seen it on Unscrewed) you won't get any cancer because what causes cancer is smoke and well a bunch of other carcinogens.

Call my cynical, but the main reason there hasn't been a legit study is because most marijuana smokers smoke cigarettes too. WHile THC doesn't cause cancer, there's a lot of other shit that does.

Or is it no one cares to do a study. Honestly Beer has caused more death's than probabily all other Illegal drugs combined but No one seems to care because it's socially accepted.

Listen to Billy Hicks Beer VS Pot rant.

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-11-30 23:21:00

At 11/30/04 10:57 PM, sjb wrote: The good part it is located here in Vancouver.

Oh dope, I was hoping I could find some BC sites.

AttatchedToNothing

Hey, you jacked one of my sigs, get your own

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 03:20:32

Let's see

If you can

Put two, and two together.

hurp

BBS Signature
j-lo1
j-lo1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 03:54:29

god damn i love fucking weed it it what makes my world go arounds and i just love the taste the texture the whole experince is just phenominal
i fucking love it

Marijuana

The-Dave
The-Dave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-01 04:11:13

True.. I mean False..

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Programmer
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-05 02:27:13

At 12/1/04 03:20 AM, swaenK wrote: Let's see

If you can

Put two, and two together.

DAMN, that sucks. As long as you can pass it off for the time being, then bring them back after, you should be alright.

I found a cheap way to vaporize my bud. I had this wood burning tool--similar to a soldering tool, with the hot tip. I'd just pack a glass pipe up, then cook one hit at a time with the tip of that tool, hitting it slowly to get a longer hit. A very hot tip works best.
Another thing you can try--get a magnifying glass and a packed pipe during a sunny day. Just light the bowl with the power of the sun. It tastes very close to vaporizing, also.

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-05 03:15:01

At 12/5/04 02:27 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: DAMN, that sucks. As long as you can pass it off for the time being, then bring them back after, you should be alright.

Well, the plants were shipped to my friends in garbage bags, and that's where they're going to stay until they're done. My mom was very happy, heh. I'm done growing, it's caused a lot of madness over the past while, and I should have enough buds to last me a year. Plus my friend is now growing some apollo 11's, and that'll keep me busy helping him out.

As for the magnifying glass idea, I've never heard that one before :S very innovative. I'll have to try it sometime. I've heard of the soldering/heat gun idea though. Funstuff.

hurp

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-06 23:37:40

I made a vacuum bong and its pretty cool.

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-06 23:38:50

I use an apple for a pipe its the best way to hide that you are smoking

Everything is everything

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:01:33

Man, I am like fresh outta weed.

Okay, maybe I'm not :) But you get the point. Here's my harvest, still unsure how much I got. I had to harvest 15 days early, DUE TO EVIL CABLE REPAIR MEN. >:(. Fuckers.

hurp

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:24:06

At 12/10/04 07:01 PM, swaenK wrote: Man, I am like fresh outta weed.

Okay, maybe I'm not :) But you get the point. Here's my harvest, still unsure how much I got. I had to harvest 15 days early, DUE TO EVIL CABLE REPAIR MEN. >:(. Fuckers.

What kind is it? And more importantly, is it kind? I just got my hands on a bag of Christmas Tree, and I've gotta tell ya, it's the best schwag around.

*fills bong with crushed ice*
*packs bowl*
*tokes*

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:32:19

At 12/10/04 07:24 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
*fills bong with crushed ice*
*packs bowl*
*tokes*

yo you should stop that, fucking cold smoke is so bad for you, it really fucks with your lungs. Id actually rather smoke a bubbler than a bong, since Ive only taken bong rips like 5 or 6 times, and I smoke out of my bubbler every day. I just need some 420 cleaner now :'(

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:34:35

The strains are AK47 and NorthernBerry, and as far as I can tell it looks like a very good smoke. I wont know for another two weeks at least, 1 week of drying, and another week at the very least of curing.

hurp

BBS Signature
CheezNapkin
CheezNapkin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:34:54

Mara-ja-wana's bad, m'kay?

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:36:32

At 12/10/04 07:34 PM, swaenK wrote: The strains are AK47 and NorthernBerry, and as far as I can tell it looks like a very good smoke. I wont know for another two weeks at least, 1 week of drying, and another week at the very least of curing.

how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:41:31

At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote:
how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically. It can actually be so potent as to have THC crystals form on the leaves during curing. Needless to say, I can only afford lowly schwag, and I don't have a good private area for growth. It would be hard to expain the large cardboard box with wires running up to it, if you know what I'm sayin.

HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:43:01

At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote: how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

I'm not a drug dealer. But if I do sell, to my friends. I sell at $5 half a gram/joint, $10 a gram, $30 an eigth, $50 a quarter, $80 a half, and $160 an ounce.

hurp

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:44:12

At 12/10/04 07:41 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote:
I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically.

well in canada isnt the value of the $ less anyways? I was talking in american money, if it does then wow, since I know kids who get ounces of good NL for like $100

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:50:54

At 12/10/04 07:44 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote: well in canada isnt the value of the $ less anyways? I was talking in american money, if it does then wow, since I know kids who get ounces of good NL for like $100

It does depend on how well it's grown. Schwag is ditchweed grown with Kind seeds, and it can come out pretty potent. However, it's not a scratch on pure hydro which is pretty intensely controlled envrionments, fertilizers, virgin females only, cloning, the whole nine yards. It's MUCH more potent than just regular old windowbox weed.

HATE.

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:51:35

At 12/10/04 07:41 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically. It can actually be so potent as to have THC crystals form on the leaves during curing. Needless to say, I can only afford lowly schwag, and I don't have a good private area for growth. It would be hard to expain the large cardboard box with wires running up to it, if you know what I'm sayin.

First things first, THC "crystals" are called trichromes, and they develop only when the plant is alive and producing energy. There do not develop any more new "crystals" while in the curing process, they become more refined, but like I said. They do not gain more crystals.

As for the hydro analysis, if anyone ever tries to charge you more for hydroponically grown marijuana, laugh in their face. Their is no magic system that makes hydro weed better then soil based weed. The only difference is that their is a higher fertilizer uptake causing them to grow faster and stronger, cutting off a lot of vegging time as well as flowering time. They are not magically stronger. If anything the larger amount of chemical/fertilizer uptake would make the smoke taste worse. But it is said that ionic fertilizers contain no trace elements after you dry, but it's hard to say.

But you are right about the price of AK47, it is generally more expensive then your regular commercial bud that you get. That can go for any recognisable name bud though, mind you.

hurp

BBS Signature
stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:30:02

At 12/10/04 07:24 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: it's the best schwag around.

how much do you buy your bunk for?
if i ever wanted shake i could just go look out on the streets, there are tons and tons of garbage bags full of it all over the streets of van. And lukely for me, i can extract resin from the tricomes on the leave. for every 15 grams of bunk i can get a 1 gram ball of it, and goes for showing that i can obtain a big pound bag of shake anywhere. I was looking tot getting a vaporizor and some other stuff. Its cool that alot of the websites that sell seeds and whatever are located here in BC.

did u get it

KozmoKramer
KozmoKramer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:30:17

my first time was with a ghetto pepsi can bong those were really good times

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:33:11

I had some purple haze recently and I understand why Hendrix wrote a song about it

Everything is everything

BBS Signature