00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

670,771 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 18:23:08

At 8/23/03 06:04 PM, Quam wrote:
At 8/23/03 04:28 PM, liah wrote: stuff
Heres my attempt. I might as well say this just to feel the words mightty power. I hope you think its kewlzords.

Thnx alot Quam...i like it a lot...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 18:26:51

At 8/23/03 06:14 PM, Quam wrote: Thank you Hycran for blessing us with ever powerful Zord. For that I am eternaly grateful.

Amen to that. Peace my brother.

Thunder-struck, I made you a sig. It's not animated (for reasons I stated earlier), but it's got pretty much what you wanted in it. Let me know if you want the text or background or anything else changed, or if you'd prefer an animated one, in which case I'll back off.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 19:19:29

I thought i should post to show of my new siggy.

Nothing spectacular just a siggy so you can calm down now ;)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 19:57:49

At 8/23/03 05:47 PM, -Z- wrote: Anywho, I'm looking for some quality songs as well at the moment, so if anybody can recommend anything

Ok, I'm just peeking in for a sec, as I'm headed back out; but I highly recommend anything by
Megadeth God I love the way Dave mustaine doesn't sing, he just kinda "growls" the lyrics

Kenny Wayne Shepherd, OMFG this kid is a blues prodigy.

And of course, I'm contractially obligated to mention the the all mighty Gods of Thunder, KISS.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 22:44:04

Did anyone else suffer through that damn forum downage, or was I the only one who was "fortunate" enough to have gone through that?

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 23:08:10

At 8/23/03 08:23 PM, Talbain wrote: i see a large decrease in requests in here as in the other one

Yeah, that was expected. We're not in front of everyones face anymore, so we have to be a little more creative about letting people know we're here. The only way I could think of to fix that is to make sure that all of us post in the other forums as much as possible (but NO SPAMMING). As our numbers increase, so will awareness of the club.

Another option is to consider either asking those who we've made sigs for to post our link in their sig, or maybe "tag" the sigs we do...just adding an inconspicuous "ssm" to the sigs might help.

If anybody has someother ideas, post 'em, and we'll come up with a plan. Either way, though, I wouldn't get too worried about it. We've only been here for 6 days.

As for the numbers increase I mentioned earlier, Z was going to gether as many opinions as he could get this afternoon about when to start you, Talbain. I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I talk to Z; probably tomorrow.

At 8/23/03 10:44 PM, -Incarnation- wrote: Did anyone else suffer through that damn forum downage, or was I the only one who was "fortunate" enough to have gone through that?

I lost it last night, around 11:30 PM my time. I didn't get it back till late morning/early afternoon today.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 23:10:31

This is gonna sound stupid, but how long has that pulldown menu for the other forums been up ^^ there?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 23:49:11

yea i just thought i would come in here and let you know i have a girlfriend now, having a gf makes nathan a very happy boy

its my first one so things might be a bit shakey tho, i dont know how fast or slow to take it or anything, and i think i should start brushing my teeth more in case of kisses...

and the best part is i get to see her daily! (band =P)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 00:27:18

At 8/23/03 11:49 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: yea i just thought i would come in here and let you know i have a girlfriend now, having a gf makes nathan a very happy boy

Kewl! Funny how that can improve your modd, huh?

its my first one so things might be a bit shakey tho, i dont know how fast or slow to take it or anything, and i think i should start brushing my teeth more in case of kisses...

Just take your time, and talk to her. Chances are she feels the same way. Brush five times a day, and I'd recommend scope (I use the green, but whatever you're inclined to buy0, and keep a pack of doublemint on you at all times. Nothing worse than the dragon breath...

and the best part is i get to see her daily! (band =P)

;-)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 01:07:00

At 8/23/03 11:42 PM, Hycran wrote: nothing really going wrong in my opinion
sorrt talbain
I LOVE JOO

Since hatt0r aint here I'll say what he means to say:

Hey no but secks! ;)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 01:08:36

At 8/24/03 12:27 AM, War_Machine wrote: Kewl! Funny how that can improve your modd, huh?

well i havent really been down or anything, i have been in a good mood recently, must be the band

and not spending all my time on the computer helps

Just take your time, and talk to her. Chances are she feels the same way. Brush five times a day, and I'd recommend scope (I use the green, but whatever you're inclined to buy0, and keep a pack of doublemint on you at all times. Nothing worse than the dragon breath...

yea, i dont have to worry about the talking part, i haven't known her for too long now but we were friends at the beginning, so thats always good

if we ever break up we should be able to stay friends

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 01:16:37

At 8/23/03 11:10 PM, War_Machine wrote: This is gonna sound stupid, but how long has that pulldown menu for the other forums been up ^^ there?

someone suggested it to liljim in a topic entitled - bandwith "problems - yesterday. then we got it that same night/earlymorning. So it bran spanken new! Yippe!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 08:49:28

At 8/24/03 01:16 AM, z_4_l wrote: someone suggested it to liljim in a topic entitled - bandwith "problems - yesterday. then we got it that same night/earlymorning. So it bran spanken new! Yippe!

Kewl. Go james! I was hoping it hadn't been there since I started posting on the bbs.....lol

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 09:13:30

At 8/24/03 08:49 AM, War_Machine wrote: Kewl. Go james! I was hoping it hadn't been there since I started posting on the bbs.....lol

Yeah, I noticed that there yesterday as well. I thought, 'All this time I've been going the long way round.' At least I'm not that much of an idiot.

Nate, congrats on your new girlfriend. I wish you every success. Just don't be nervous about anything and it'll all go fine.

Man, translating Japanese is a long and annoying process. If only Babelfish translated it into relative English as well as katakana and such. Ah well...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 10:21:53

Whats been up fellow Sinister One's? Anyway sorry i havent been around to help out i helped my bro move yesturday and will probably help him again today.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 10:39:33

At 8/24/03 09:13 AM, -Z- wrote:

Man, translating Japanese is a long and annoying process. If only Babelfish translated it into relative English as well as katakana and such. Ah well...

Ohh, you TRANSATE your japanese.. whew, and all this time I thought you were just fluent in the language.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 10:42:45

I'm not banzord anymore!

Yay... I want some requests...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 11:47:47

At 8/24/03 10:39 AM, -Incarnation- wrote: Ohh, you TRANSATE your japanese.. whew, and all this time I thought you were just fluent in the language.

Well yeah, I hardly know any real Japanese. A few words and sentances and stuff but that's about it. Thing is I've got to listen to a sound file of somebody speaking Japanese, figure out what they're saying (which is freaking hard), slap it into a translator in Japanese and turn it into English. It's kinda unworth it really, but there you go.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 12:42:21

At 8/23/03 12:29 AM, Talbain wrote: please no coin! :o :- :o :- my chances are better in the other method....unless you people dont like me....then ill just go away and cry

No crying. I hate the smell of wet dog. I can only imagine what a wet werewolf would smell like.

No one spoke up with any problems with you coming in, so......

You're on. 15 days starts today.

At 8/24/03 10:42 AM, hatterofmad wrote: I'm not banzord anymore!

That didn't last long...lmao

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 13:04:50

At 8/24/03 11:14 AM, -Sphere- wrote: oh yes could you get the -sphere- from my sig pic and put it on?
thankx

Any time. Shout when you're ready for something different.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 17:36:42

Hey, could you make me a sig? Just make fire clock (Pretty easy ya?) and the name with like a dark firey background. It would be most appriacated o sinister ones.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 17:47:30

Well if your makin sigs could you make one of DevilJin from Tekken(blackwings evil etc.) with a dark BG, And DevilJin in Blood red?

Thanks

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 19:03:56

At 8/24/03 01:04 PM, War_Machine wrote: Any time. Shout when you're ready for something different.

too bad he didnt remember i made it

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 19:07:09

should have just done this at the beginning to save ya some work, oh well, now you don't have to do anything

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 20:57:52

Thanks alot you guys are badass.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 21:44:56

At 8/24/03 07:07 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: should have just done this at the beginning to save ya some work, oh well, now you don't have to do anything

ah, that looks better. I didn't have that font, so I took the sig, and erased the BG. Fun stuff!

Anyway, Hatter asked me to post this one for him. Nice work, too...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 23:04:16

I cant beleive they closed WM's old topic! I just looked cause I havent been on for a while and I thought it was weird for him to make two topics like this. That was an awsome thread too!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-24 23:41:16

At 8/24/03 06:36 PM, Talbain wrote:
At 8/24/03 05:47 PM, DevilJin wrote: Well if your makin sigs could you make one of DevilJin from Tekken(blackwings evil etc.) with a dark BG, And DevilJin in Blood red?

Thanks
how is this one here?

I was kinda poking around, and came accross that guy, but I didn't see any wings, or demon type stuff, so I assumed i had the wrong guy. No bigge though, it gave me time to play with some of the new toys I downloaded. I've been using a lot of blue lately, though...guess I'll try a new paintjob next time.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 00:09:19

Could you make me sig pic of your own design? I don't care which artist, I just wanna see what your creativity can do. Thanks.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 00:12:56

also you could you my nmae too,