00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

668,103 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 00:17:39

At 8/25/03 12:09 AM, iron_bandjr wrote: Could you make me sig pic of your own design? I don't care which artist, I just wanna see what your creativity can do. Thanks.

Quoted from War Machine's simple to follow list of rules.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SIG

Please help us, to help you by giving up some basic information. While we appreciate your faith in us, please try to refrain from requests like, “I don’t care what you put in it, as long as it’s cool”. That will assure you that you’ll get something that is reflective of OUR personality, not yours. The more specific you can be will assure that you will be happy with the sig you end up with. Also note that each member of the SSM collective has a distinct, and different style. Your specifications will help us to figure out whose style is best suited to your request.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 00:28:29

Hmm, you guys do some splendid work. I was wondering if one can recieve a sig from the Sigmakers if one's currently has one.

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 01:04:48

At 8/25/03 12:17 AM, -Incarnation- wrote:
At 8/25/03 12:09 AM, iron_bandjr wrote: Could you make me sig pic of your own design? I don't care which artist, I just wanna see what your creativity can do. Thanks.
Quoted from War Machine's simple to follow list of rules.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SIG

Meh, it gave me a chance to tinker with some new effects; but Incarnation makes a very valid point. We just want to make sure that you hget something you're happy with. The more info we can get from you increases the odds of doing so, without having to make a million adjustments.

So here's what I managed, based on your profile. If you had another idea in mind, shout, and I'll bive it another look.

At 8/25/03 12:28 AM, Bahamutreborn wrote: Hmm, you guys do some splendid work.

Thank you.

I was wondering if one can recieve a sig from the Sigmakers if one's currently has one.

It's probably just that it's late, or it might be the headache I've got coming on, but I'm not sure I understand your question. What I think you're asking is if we'll do a sig for someone who is already sporting an SSM sig. The answer to that is yes, all we ask is that you don't come in asking for a new one every day or two. I know that isn't your case, as I remember Hulk posting that in his thread. (Incredible job, btw, Hulk.)

Anyway, just tell us what you've got in mind, and we'll see what we can come up with. There's usually at least one of us online all day, so it shouldn't take too long to get you fixed up. If you have a particular person in mind, that's A-OK, too. Just say the word...

I guess I'm off to bed.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 01:29:33

My bad, I"m really sorry.
Then I would like a sig of something about rock music, because my name gives a rock music vibe, so like a flaming guitar or someone jumping with a guitar or something. yeah

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 01:32:23

At 8/25/03 01:29 AM, iron_bandjr wrote: My bad, I"m really sorry.
Then I would like a sig of something about rock music, because my name gives a rock music vibe, so like a flaming guitar or someone jumping with a guitar or something. yeah

Thats pretty cool warmachine, but see if you can make the one I said

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 01:52:11

At 8/25/03 01:32 AM, iron_bandjr wrote: Thats pretty cool warmachine, but see if you can make the one I said.

Now you see why WM made those rules!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 01:55:03

hey war. SKS asked me to post for him since he got banned, he wanted to know if you ever did his sig for him? lemme know bro, and by the way sorry i didnt use the sig you made me, it was nice of you i just was satisified with the one i made my self, you can understand yah?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 02:54:54

my bad bro, i showed him, hes an idiot

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 02:57:56

hey can one of you take a stab at doing a sig for thescribe.tk, no www just thescribe.tk, in a firey style, much appreciated

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 08:51:41

A big hi to all ya'll. I have a few things to say about a few people. If you are squeemish, please look away now...

Firstly, SM001. Your an idiot. The whole reason the 'Anybody want a New Sig' topic was closed was so this one could be opened. If you had 'looked' at it as you said you had then you would have read the massive section where War Machine wrote about how this was going to be created. He requested that it be closed. Everyone else could grasp that, but I guess we had to expect it from you really.

Next, Talbain. Ok man...I respect you wanting to make sigs and stuff in order to get in here, but posting every five seconds and saying, 'I wanna take requests cos I'm bored,' or 'I'm so fucking bored, I wanna take requests,' or whatever is really starting to grate on me. Do you see anybody else doing this? Do I come in and say, 'Christ I'm so bored, why can't somebody ask for a sig'? No, I don't. That's because the vast majority of us know how to not be bored. I hate people that complain they are bored. People who say they're bored are never really bored, they just can't be bothered to find anything interesting to do. You have the world's biggest entertainment system right in front of you. Do you realise how many games, movies, articles, shops and music sites there are? Freaking billions. If you really need some help, here's some interesing sites with stuff on.

Bored.com - Lots of interesting and varied things here. Check the Dialectiser. Great stuff.

Madness Redeemer Interactive - Woot is all I can say. The cartoon rocked enough, but this is awesome. Takes a while to get used to, but after that...woo.

Homestar Runner - Possibly the funniest series of...stuff on the net. The Strong Bad emails are absolutely hilarious. Watch them.

Mugen Fighters Guild - Mugen is just...incredible. I know plenty of people who will vouch for it's awesomeness. Imagine any 2D beat 'em up character fighting any other 2D beat 'em up character on any 2D beat 'em games stage. With improved characters. And extra moves and just 10 times more greatness. That is Mugen. Get it.

That should sort you out for a while. So I don't want to see any more 'I'm bored' posts. Or you'll be on the receiving end of not being allowed in by me. Got that? Good. Now git.

War, I got Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth. I must say, I like it a lot. I'll have to get the much fabled 'War Machine' by KISS as well. Cheers man.

Right, I think that's about enough from me. Laterzord ya'll.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 10:18:00

At 8/25/03 02:57 AM, luckoftheirish wrote: hey can one of you take a stab at doing a sig for thescribe.tk, no www just thescribe.tk, in a firey style, much appreciated

Whew, haven't touched my sig making tools in a while. Here ya go.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 10:42:08

Just to let you know guy Soul Caliber comes out today so don't expect to see me online unless i need something from gamewinners. Just figured i fill you guys in.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 11:00:57

At 8/25/03 08:51 AM, -Z- wrote: I have a few things to say about a few people. If you are squeemish, please look away now...

LOL It's like driving past a car accident. You know it's gonna get ugly, but you're compelled to look.

War, I got Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth. I must say, I like it a lot.

Kick ass song. I'd also recommend "Crush 'Em, A Tout Le Monde, Train of Consequences, Peace Sells, Angry Again, and 99 Ways to Die.

I'll have to get the much fabled 'War Machine' by KISS as well.

A musical epic. One of my alltime favorites, but I guess that's fairly obvious...lol You can check it out on my website. It's the song that plays on the front page.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 14:42:39

Thats awesome warmacihne thank you!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 14:54:07

At 8/24/03 09:44 PM, War_Machine wrote:
At 8/24/03 07:07 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: should have just done this at the beginning to save ya some work, oh well, now you don't have to do anything
Anyway, Hatter asked me to post this one for him. Nice work, too...

Thanks alot guys, that stuff is brillant.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 15:12:46

cud anyone make me a nu resident evil sig pic?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 15:21:13

At 8/25/03 03:12 PM, Gingerfish00 wrote: cud anyone make me a nu resident evil sig pic?

Always check around before asking again.

Your sig was made a while ago already, it's here

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 15:29:12

At 8/25/03 03:21 PM, -Incarnation- wrote:
At 8/25/03 03:12 PM, Gingerfish00 wrote: cud anyone make me a nu resident evil sig pic?
Always check around before asking again.

Your sig was made a while ago already, it's here

ok sry thanks!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 15:39:11

yes exactly :D well anyone got any requests cause i am bored as hell really i am just so fucking bored

Well if you want you could make me a new sig, I was lookin for one with an animated phoenix in flight with fire all around it (so as it looks like it's on fire)with lightning that flahes for a backround (If you can do all that in one sig)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 16:30:27

At 8/25/03 02:57 PM, Talbain wrote: is anyone else here or is it just me and you?

Looks like I'll have to explain a afew things...again.

Here's a couple of definitions:

Chatroom - A site on a computer network where online conversations are held in real time by a number of users.

This means that people come in and talk in real time and talk to each other like they're face to face.

Forum - A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program (and also the NG bbs

What this means is that is that you make your opinion, then you leave/obverse other peoples opinions.

If you want to chat, go to a chat room. If you want to post something, do it here. Forums aren't really designed for conversations.

Man I've had enough of grilling people. Think I'll go...feed...my imaginery...chickens...*cough*

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 16:55:56

At 8/25/03 04:49 PM, Talbain wrote: hahahaha -Z- your so funny :D hahahaha

Yes, isn't it funny. I've just potentially lost a friend due to my idiocies. A friend I've known for years. Hilarious.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 17:20:03

At 8/25/03 05:04 PM, Talbain wrote: WTF?!WTF are you talking about?Really I have absolutely no clue at all.

I didn't expect you to understand. I was merely saying what I felt I needed to say. I just tend to be an ass most of the time and ruin things whenever I speak.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 18:32:52

At 8/24/03 11:14 PM, Talbain wrote: War requested it to be closed since he was making the SSM as you see here now.Reason:why have to topics to make sigs and this one is for just members to make sigs not a free-lancer thread.

oh ok

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 21:07:31

wow incarnation, thats the .... well the best sig ive ever seen, id love to shake your hand some day, its much appreciated

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-25 22:25:41

At 8/25/03 05:20 PM, -Z- wrote: I just tend to be an ass most of the time and ruin things whenever I speak.

Sorry to read about your friend. I hope you can get that worked out. There's nothing wrong with calling it like you see it, but sometimes it payeto "soften" the blow a bit. You'll get it worked out, I'm sure.

Just a quick FYI, I upgraded to Windows XP Pro, and I'm currently suffering from a slight case of CFS (can't find shit). I might be a little hard to come by on the boards tomorrow, but trillian is up and running (one of the few programs I can find right now, too), so if you need me, you know where to find me.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-26 01:58:48

could I get a sig pic where a guy gets hit by lightning and then it blacks out and says Thunder-Struck in bold yellow letters? i dont know if you can fit that into the amount of pixels, but if you can i would appreciate it greatly. if not, can you try to get something close to it?

Holy Fuck! ive been waiting three days! am i gonna get the sig pic or not!?!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-26 03:05:37

At 8/26/03 01:58 AM, Thunder-struck wrote: Holy Fuck! ive been waiting three days! am i gonna get the sig pic or not!?!

Dumbass alert! Code YELLOW!

Look on the previous pages. (you know, the ones that came before ths one)

Or you could just not even read this and always wonder why you never got a sig made.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-26 03:21:01

Hey guys...I'm in need of a signature...

All I really want is a baby in a Fred Durst style fur hat, maybe smoking...and if you can do this, I would think it would be cool if smoke could be animated to spell out my name...

Really I just want a signature that looks cool and goofy...maybe with a comic book/cartoony look...

Oh yeah and dont feel limited to my guidelines, really I'll be happy with absolutely anything that reflects i guess a "ghetto-child".

(Oh yeah, and dont think my name is gay, its a skateboarding company, and i used to skate...it was my screen name and it kind of just stuck with me cuz its totally NOT what I am..)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-26 03:45:27

I was wondering if I could have a sig with the following.
-On the right side I want a girl with red eyes and long black hair.
-I want her to crack a whip. The whip should then spell out Black Mage or Lulu.
-On the left side I want her her face to blend into the backround. I would also like there to be fire glowing in her eyes.
-For the backround, I would like like the color to switch from black to red.

Thanks. ^.^

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-26 05:47:30

hi i would like a banner aswell please,

cud u make 1 where 2 swordsman are fighting?
(use the picture below please)
Then Make them 2 vanish and then it spells out my website? www.freewebs.com/wc3thefrozenthrone

P.s: If You Do Ill Be Very Thankfull, Cheers!

The Sinister Sig Makers