00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last.Fm Club

517,720 Views | 9,303 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 18:48:19

At 12/4/08 02:17 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Woah whit.
I haven't posted here for ages.

www.last.fm/Kiddmeizter

I reset my play count :D

More like http://www.last.fm/user/Kiddmeizter.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 19:52:49

At 12/4/08 01:15 PM, PolishMatt wrote:
Flag Counter.

I really want one D=

How do you get it working though? I fail at coding things and such.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 19:58:42

At 12/4/08 07:52 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 12/4/08 01:15 PM, PolishMatt wrote:
Flag Counter.
I really want one D=

How do you get it working though? I fail at coding things and such.

I assume you missed the "GET YOUR OWN FREE FLAG COUNTER" button, if not, then the easy simple instructions on the next page, if not then the "GET MY FLAG COUNTER" button, if not then the "Code for forums" section, if not, then the edit button last.fm.

Or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 20:04:48

No real surprises, but it's interesting to see just how indie orientated Last.FM has become. Not a mention of Death Magnetic in there, and five tracks from one album and three from another in the top 10 songs, but still neat.

http://www.last.fm/bestof/2008

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 20:15:15

At 12/4/08 07:58 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: the "Code for forums" section, if not, then the edit button last.fm.

Oh thanks. Didn't realise it was the forum code bit, not the website bit.

Problem now though. My music pie chat stat thingy is not working. =<

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 20:24:48

At 12/4/08 08:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: No real surprises, but it's interesting to see just how indie orientated Last.FM has become. Not a mention of Death Magnetic in there, and five tracks from one album and three from another in the top 10 songs, but still neat.

http://www.last.fm/bestof/2008

Jesus Christ, so much Coldplay!

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 20:36:11

At 12/4/08 08:24 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
Jesus Christ, so much Coldplay!

Yes. I'm actually a little disappointed with their charts. Especially Katy fucking Perry.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 22:39:29

At 12/4/08 09:34 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: I completely expected that to be honest. Also I've never heard of most of the others that won.

It's not too bad. MGMT is pretty good, i will have to admit. I'll also have to admit i liked them on the eve of their popularity; seriously, a month after i started listening everyone was like WOW THIS IS COOL.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-04 22:46:03

At 12/4/08 08:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://www.last.fm/bestof/2008

Unreasonable amount of Coldplay on that there tracks list (and seeing "I Kissed a Girl" there almost made me ill).

Best artists list was pretty nice.

Very (albeit pleasantly) surprised to see Ghosts I-IV on the best albums list. Mad props for Portishead and Sigur Ros, too.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 00:10:32

At 12/5/08 12:08 AM, mynameisDavid wrote: And for the record most of those bands don't suck I'm just pissing Nev off

Y'know, by saying that, you pretty much fucked any potential for your inflammatory statements annoying Nev...at all.

So to all the people who randomly jumped into the aruguement, No one asked you.

Nobody asked you to post here.

So you can fuck right off now.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 00:51:09

At 12/5/08 12:08 AM, mynameisDavid wrote:f

So to all the people who randomly jumped into the aruguement, No one asked you.

if you didn't want anyone to join in on an argument, why did you post it in a public forum? you could've PM'd him.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 10:37:12

At 12/5/08 12:08 AM, mynameisDavid wrote: What? I'm just getting under your skin and I'm succeeding at it :)
And for the record most of those bands don't suck I'm just pissing Nev off

You're not pissing me off at all, I'm enjoying this :).
And considering everyone thinks you're an idiot maybe its not me thats the problem.

At 12/5/08 08:02 AM, mynameisDavid wrote: It's my opinion and I don't really care what band can play the fastest and heaviest music, or what band is more advertised at all. It really doesn't matter.

I said that the other day.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 11:57:49

Hey guys, learn about opinions and shut the fuck up. If you can't appreciate that other people enjoy different music then you can't appreciate music and what it does for different people in different ways.

NOW 1, 2, 3 DON'T REPLY BACK TO EACH OTHER!

Also late chart.

Last.Fm Club

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 12:58:38

At 12/4/08 10:39 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 12/4/08 09:34 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: I completely expected that to be honest. Also I've never heard of most of the others that won.
It's not too bad. MGMT is pretty good, i will have to admit. I'll also have to admit i liked them on the eve of their popularity; seriously, a month after i started listening everyone was like WOW THIS IS COOL.

The thing is, I can't really get into any of MGMT's stuff other than their three singles.... :\

At 12/5/08 12:08 AM, mynameisDavid wrote: And for the record most of those bands don't suck I'm just pissing Nev off

OH LOOK YOUR POSTS ARE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARING, HOW UNFORTUNATE FOR YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 14:17:14

Chart-tastic.

Last.Fm Club

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-05 18:48:03

At 12/5/08 02:12 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Wow I just watched the Video to Time to pretend, that was amazing! I might have to listen a few more times to see if I want to buy their album though.

I think the best bit is that Time to Pretend is not their best song; my favorites are Electric Feel (but everyone likes Electric Feel) and Kids. Hence why they're singles, but yeah; the other songs are also really good.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 00:49:06

Sorry about the absence guys, my Internet was down for a week and a half or so. I died a lot on the inside. I only scrobble on the computer, so I'm not posting charts for a while. What's with the Muse and Anthrax hate? Sure, some of Anthrax is boring, but I love Indians, Caught In A Mosh, Madhouse, Bring The Noise, and I Am The Law. They are overrated though.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 00:52:04

At 12/6/08 12:49 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Sorry about the absence guys, my Internet was down for a week and a half or so. I died a lot on the inside. I only scrobble on the computer, so I'm not posting charts for a while. What's with the Muse and Anthrax hate? Sure, some of Anthrax is boring, but I love Indians, Caught In A Mosh, Madhouse, Bring The Noise, and I Am The Law. They are overrated though.

There is no Muse hating going on.

It's your imagination.

Get out of dreamland, silly.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 00:59:01

At 12/6/08 12:06 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 12/5/08 12:58 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The thing is, I can't really get into any of MGMT's stuff other than their three singles.... :\
I can't get into any of their music. MGMT has to be one of the most overrated bands in today's day and age.

I actually agree I think. I mean, like BBM I do love the three singles, they were without a doubt far the best songs on the album. The album is way too hard to listen to, nothing else of it is good, so they are overrated for that. Best album Not even fucking close. I'd give one of the best song to "Kids" without a doubt though.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 01:10:20

At 12/6/08 12:59 AM, Gagsy wrote: I actually agree I think. I mean, like BBM I do love the three singles, they were without a doubt far the best songs on the album. The album is way too hard to listen to, nothing else of it is good, so they are overrated for that. Best album Not even fucking close. I'd give one of the best song to "Kids" without a doubt though.

I'm gonna respectfully disagree with you; I really enjoy their album. Though I will say that it doesn't deserve album of the year. But I'm not going to get into a petty bitchwar about why you should like it, because no matter what I say, you're not going to enjoy the album, and I will keep enjoying it. It's a good album, but only in my opinion.

Though I don't really get how it's hard to listen to; maybe I'm so used to noise that anything with a vague sense of melody is easy listening. But do enlighten me, I'm curious.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 01:38:02

At 12/6/08 01:10 AM, D3NTATUS wrote:
I'm gonna respectfully disagree with you; I really enjoy their album. Though I will say that it doesn't deserve album of the year. But I'm not going to get into a petty bitchwar about why you should like it, because no matter what I say, you're not going to enjoy the album, and I will keep enjoying it. It's a good album, but only in my opinion.

Lol don't worry, I don't get into arguments over music, that'd be silly. We all have different tastes. Noble of you to admit it didn't deserve album of the year.

Though I don't really get how it's hard to listen to; maybe I'm so used to noise that anything with a vague sense of melody is easy listening. But do enlighten me, I'm curious.

I don't know, I guess just because I didn't like anything else from it. I'll tell you what though, I only gave it a few listens, I'll listen to it again tonight when I'm home. I just don't think I can find anything worth listening to besides the three singles.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 01:50:25

At 12/6/08 01:38 AM, Gagsy wrote: I don't know, I guess just because I didn't like anything else from it. I'll tell you what though, I only gave it a few listens, I'll listen to it again tonight when I'm home. I just don't think I can find anything worth listening to besides the three singles.

the songs i enjoy are, in order of track listing (i don't know what the singles are so bear with me when i mention them)

Time to Pretend
Weekend Wars
The Youth
Electric Feel
Kids
4th Dimensional Transition
Pieces of What
The Handshake

i didn't realize i enjoyed this CD so much haha

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 04:27:17

Well I just created an account.

http://www.last.fm/user/Cock-Joke

I need to listen to less Metallica and more of my other stuff.

Well, Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 07:17:32

At 12/6/08 04:27 AM, Cock-Joke wrote: Well I just created an account.

I need to listen to less Metallica and more of my other stuff.

Your musical compatibility with Cock-Joke is Medium

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Tenacious D.

Wow, I think that's the only time I was Medium with some one at a first encounter. I likey the Opeth. Anyways, enjoy the club and junk.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 09:00:46

At 12/6/08 04:27 AM, Cock-Joke wrote: Well I just created an account.

Your musical compatibility with Cock-Joke is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Megadeth and Slayer.

Good bands :)

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 10:15:49

Your musical compatibility with Cock-Joke is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Queen, Foo Fighters, The Rolling Stones and Tenacious D.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 10:17:22

Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Guns N' Roses, Ramones, Tenacious D and Children of Bodom.

Mmmm...

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 11:02:17

Music you have in common includes Queen, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, System of a Down and Guns N' Roses.

Last.fm's stupidity strikes again.
Seeing as we both have Opeth in our top three artists and they're not mentioned.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 12:06:18

Your musical compatibility with Cock-Joke is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Rush, Dead Kennedys and Dethklok.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2008-12-06 13:04:58

Your musical compatibility with Cock-Joke is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Queen, Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age.

BBS Signature