00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AidenGanzer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo Art Thread!

804 Views | 8 Replies

Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 20:57:50

Draw Halo shit here! More coming soon

Halo Art Thread!

"jesus came down and told me to stop using the lord's name in vain and i was all like "fuck u bitch" shit ws so cahs$$$$$$" - Irrelephant

BBS Signature

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 21:01:08

i have to say not bad. but the Assault Rifle looks like the old one. maybe you should give him an SMG or somethin.

also, do we have to draw this on ms pint or something, or can we take a pic of it? that would be really useful, since my art is over right billion times better in real life.

Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 21:02:10

Since that fucking game was released there were ten of these fucking threads, for each stupid master chief drawing im killing a baby panda, and god knows they taste like chicken.

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 21:03:14

We've had like 5 halo art threads now.
Is it so much to ask that you toddlers find an old one and use it instead of making a new one each time one of you manages to barely copy an official pic from Bungie onto a sheet of notebook paper?

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 21:13:44

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 21:15:35

At 10/5/07 09:01 PM, hijackreaper wrote: i have to say not bad. but the Assault Rifle looks like the old one. maybe you should give him an SMG or somethin.

also, do we have to draw this on ms pint or something, or can we take a pic of it? that would be really useful, since my art is over right billion times better in real life.

you can do whatever u want!

"jesus came down and told me to stop using the lord's name in vain and i was all like "fuck u bitch" shit ws so cahs$$$$$$" - Irrelephant

BBS Signature

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 22:28:14

At 10/5/07 09:15 PM, bloodychainsaw1 wrote:
you can do whatever u want!

Did you not hear ZekeySpaceyLizard?

Use the search bar, and post in the other Halo threads.

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 22:29:58

Zekey is also right, find an art thread like such and post the work there. Although not directly in the rules, this kind of stuff only clutters the forum.

Ok picture, but next time, go into more detail (shading?) or even make an original pose.

Currently listening to:Feeling Good -Eels

||Buy Some Sweet Shirts, k?||

||USERPAGE||

BBS Signature

Response to Halo Art Thread! 2007-10-05 22:33:17

Fuck Halo threads, death to them all!

*BANG*

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature