00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics

7,049 Views | 104 Replies

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 22:50:27

what Enoll is saying is that no more shity photo shops in photo shop threads or shity MS paint pics in photo shop threads
and no more Halo 3 or any other new game threads or spoilers for new games

and he means it

seriesly, dont do what a mod has asked you to NOT do other wise, long term ban or acount
deletetion for you!

A toil today is a lesson tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 22:53:47

At 9/26/07 10:52 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 9/26/07 10:49 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: Part of it is that the search bar is still broken, the other part is that people are stupid. There's really nothing else to it.
How the fuck do you need a search bar when there's 4 other "HALU SUX LOLO!OL!olO!" threads on the first page?

That would fall under the 'other part' he mentioned.

The part about you all being idiots.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 22:55:41

Not to toot my own horn, Bu this had some good shops.

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:03:34

At 9/26/07 10:50 PM, EARIO wrote: what Enoll is saying is that no more shity photo shops in photo shop threads or shity MS paint pics in photo shop threads

Wait, what?

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:05:50

Way to go MSPhags and your shitty 'put the penis in the mouth' ideas. You ruined the fun for everybody.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:07:58

At 9/26/07 11:05 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Way to go MSPhags and your shitty 'put the penis in the mouth' ideas. You ruined the fun for everybody.

CCRRAAWWLLLIINNNGGG IIINNN MMMYYYYY SSSKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:08:28

Good riddance to the Halo 3 shit...
I was getting rather tired of fanboy/spoiler crap.
I'm still a little split on the photoshop ones.
Some are good, most are shit.
Nah, I won't miss 'em so much.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:15:03

At 9/26/07 11:07 PM, Frost wrote:
At 9/26/07 11:05 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Way to go MSPhags and your shitty 'put the penis in the mouth' ideas. You ruined the fun for everybody.
CCRRAAWWLLLIINNNGGG IIINNN MMMYYYYY SSSKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

I lost my iPod too, so I guess there's only one thing left to do.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:51:40

Hm, I disagree on the photoshop crap. That has always what has made General win, and the art forum doesn't need the very last funny thing we have left. And photoshop threads are ALWAYS funny, whither it's MSpaint or not. Some of those were pretty damned funny, so yeah, you can force your opinions on someone else, thanks.

...i just realized i tried to force MY opinions on you. LOL. Oh well, you get what i'm saying.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-26 23:58:15

At 9/26/07 11:51 PM, ZerotheRelentless wrote: Hm, I disagree on the photoshop crap. That has always what has made General win, and the art forum doesn't need the very last funny thing we have left. And photoshop threads are ALWAYS funny, whither it's MSpaint or not. Some of those were pretty damned funny, so yeah, you can force your opinions on someone else, thanks.

...i just realized i tried to force MY opinions on you. LOL. Oh well, you get what i'm saying.

You have an obligation to share your complaints with moderators, or else they'll wind up totally wiping out anything they feel annoyed with at a moment, no matter how long its gone without even being gazed upon by the cynical eye of the bbs rules or those who engage in it touched by the almighty banstick. Really, how can you just say 'lol no mo photo shoowp'? Why not just say no more mspaint penises, or say that they have to have some quality without showing a blatant attempt to make it as mindless and stale as possible?

Really, I understand halo 3. It's being overplayed. But photoshop threads, man? I don't want to have it so that ill be banned 'if Enolls on'. Its a lot better then absolute enforcement, but its just not fair dewd. Please, reconsider simplifying the 'no mo photoshop' request. I really enjoy partaking in photoshop threads. I think they could really make a comeback if the mods layed down a 'no mspaint penis' act. I've seen some funny ass shit in photoshop threads.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:00:44

Fuck you Enroll, seriously I'm sick and tired of you mods throwing the fact that somehow you got more privs on the bbs than us (not even close to deserved)... Photoshop stuff is no longer fun until one of you faggots do it and then it turns into 30 pages of spam (see the unicorns with penis thread).

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:04:44

NO MORE POSTING IN THE GENERAL FORUM.

I'm sick of all these lame topics. You thought Enoll was harsh just cutting out PS and Halo threads...

WELL I'M AGAINST EVERYTHING.

Except the news posts. They can stay. And maybe those great and informative topics about religion.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:05:14

A crudely drawn dick on a random picture is considered art here?

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:11:04

have i missed any exciting photoshop master chief threads after the making of this topic?

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:12:13

General shouldn't just be "General". WTF is General supposed to be? A lot of other users must ask this question and assume it means they can post anything. Hence why General has near 9 000 000 posts and no other section comes near it in post counts. General should be broken off into sub-categories or something...

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:12:53

At 9/27/07 12:11 AM, BlueHippo wrote: have i missed any exciting photoshop master chief threads after the making of this topic?

There have been some decent photoshopped threads BUMPED since the making of this thread, but there werent any interesting new threads in reality, no.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:15:10

At 9/26/07 11:58 PM, Frost wrote:
You have an obligation to share your complaints with moderators, or else they'll wind up totally wiping out anything they feel annoyed with at a moment, no matter how long its gone without even being gazed upon by the cynical eye of the bbs rules or those who engage in it touched by the almighty banstick. Really, how can you just say 'lol no mo photo shoowp'? Why not just say no more mspaint penises, or say that they have to have some quality without showing a blatant attempt to make it as mindless and stale as possible?

Really, I understand halo 3. It's being overplayed. But photoshop threads, man? I don't want to have it so that ill be banned 'if Enolls on'. Its a lot better then absolute enforcement, but its just not fair dewd. Please, reconsider simplifying the 'no mo photoshop' request. I really enjoy partaking in photoshop threads. I think they could really make a comeback if the mods layed down a 'no mspaint penis' act. I've seen some funny ass shit in photoshop threads.

I'm glad you agree with me. I mean, do you remember the Sparta photoshop thread? To this day, it's hilarious and makes General look a wee bit better. As far as the Halo 3 crap, that's typical of any forum. Everyone intelligent has a policy about consoles and games and such, and it's usually "if it has to do with games, it'll turn into a console war, which is irritating and stupid. STOP DOING IT!" Which is half right; you really can't discuss games here without some douche bringing up a opposing console exclusive game and argue with you about it. But complete prevention of such things as Photoshop threads and Game threads are extremist and equally stupid as MSPaint penises. Like Frost said, if moderators are tired of stupid threads, perhaps they could, you know, MODERATE. That means preventing stupidity in small leaps, not giant cannon shots.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:20:37

At 9/27/07 12:18 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: No photoshops? Go to art forum? Those guys really aren't funny. They would make an amazing piece of work with an important message that makes you awe but they still don't make funny photoshops.

The only thing funny in the art thread is the hand drawn pictures.

most of the pics in general photoshop threads are like... LOOK I INVERTED IT. LOOK I MADE A LENSE FLARE. or LOOK I ADDED A PENIS.

wow. amazing, and hilarious. but... photoshop threads are banned from the art forum :/

looks like if you wanna do some photoshopping you'll have to go to SA :P

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:23:41

HEY! STOP MAKING UP RULES!

WHINE BITCH MOAN ETC!

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:26:01

At 9/27/07 12:23 AM, bigbadron wrote: HEY! STOP MAKING UP RULES!

FUCK YOU!
>: (
I'M NOT MAKING RULES, I'M MAKING UP AWESOME!

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:29:54

If a photoshop thread has quality ot it, are you going to kill it, or will it live? Im talking about no cocks.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:31:03

At 9/27/07 12:29 AM, Frost wrote: If a photoshop thread has quality ot it, are you going to kill it, or will it live? Im talking about no cocks.

If it actially shwos effort and/or makes me giggle for longer than five seconds maybe.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:33:18

At 9/27/07 12:31 AM, Enoll wrote:
At 9/27/07 12:29 AM, Frost wrote: If a photoshop thread has quality ot it, are you going to kill it, or will it live? Im talking about no cocks.
If it actially shwos effort and/or makes me giggle for longer than five seconds maybe.

I am pleased.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 00:52:31

When is the "No more threads - period" rule?

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:11:38

You could always set up photoshop topics as bait, then ban anyone that makes an MS Paint image for a month.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:13:22

At 9/27/07 01:11 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: You could always set up photoshop topics as bait, then ban anyone that makes an MS Paint image for a month.

add to the BBS rules:

mspainting a penis on an image does NOT qualify it as a photoshop, and will result in a 30 day ban.

the banning will still be plenty, because it's not like any of these new users actually read the rules/FAQ :P

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:14:40

At 9/26/07 10:16 PM, Enoll wrote: "Photoshop" does not directly translate to "MSPaint".

That's a lie, why are you filling my mind with your untruthfullness?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:17:01

At 9/27/07 01:13 AM, BlueHippo wrote: add to the BBS rules:

mspainting a penis on an image does NOT qualify it as a photoshop, and will result in a 30 day ban.

the banning will still be plenty, because it's not like any of these new users actually read the rules/FAQ :P

You forgot Bedn. And 4chan memes.

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:17:12

At 9/27/07 12:52 AM, ChaiLatte wrote: So it boils down to this, if there's a photoshop thread that the majority of users like and or find humourous, will you lock or delete it just because you don't?

If it breaks the rules, then yes.
If not, then no.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to No more Halo3 or "photoshop" topics 2007-09-27 01:18:29

What about those of us who do not have MSPaint / Photoshop? Does this apply to our cheeapass raster graphics editor / actual photo-editing program as well.