00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

applessmillion just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread!

1,211 Views | 11 Replies

Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-11 00:22:20

So this one time I was really hungry in the morning, so I was like "damn I need something super filling. "

I looked in the pantry and all I could find was goldfish, noodles, and cereal. The fridge turned out to have 1/2 a handle of vodka, no milk, and some ice cubes in the freezer section. No real sources of nutrition to draw from.

So I began to focus my mind to bend the space time continuum soup that surrounded me. Shooting into space I made sure to take a bubble of earths atmosphere and maintained 1 atm of pressure so I didn't explode in the low pressure of space.

Faster than the speed of light I traveled out to my personal favourite resting station, Reflection Neubula NGC1999. Slowly I dissociated my bodily atoms, decomposing the strong and weak nuclear forces within my body and turning into a warming soup of plasma.

Munching on the surrounding neubla, I knew I had made a good decision for breakfast. Recondensing my body I felt nourished and whole and ready for a long day of classes. Nothing like Nebula soup to start off your day.

What's the best place you've been to in your life. Pics/Tits or GTFO.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-12 00:20:37

This other time my friend was really hot, so she flew to Tibet to cool of in the crystal clear ice melt pools at the foothills of the Himalayas. Afterwards she snuggled with some Sherpas and drank warm tea.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:37:57

Okay...I guess you can MS_Paint an interesting place that you have been...

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:44:55

At 9/13/07 06:40 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: This one time I went to new jersey....

Why don't you shop your self into that east coast wasteland then? You could show all the interesting New Jersey attractions like: factories, industrial waste, smog, gas-stations-where-you-don't-have-to-pum p-your-own-gas, lots of j.a.p.s, greasy personalities...the list goes on.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:46:57

At 9/13/07 06:37 PM, MelodiousOrpheus wrote: Okay...I guess you can MS_Paint an interesting place that you have been...

ONE TIME I WENT TO THE FAIR LOL

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:48:54

I don't go outside.

Outside has AIDS, and death.

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:49:50

uh is that Herry Potter in that picture?

the picture from the topic starter.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 18:55:46

At 9/13/07 06:46 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
ONE TIME I WENT TO THE FAIR LOL

And I saw a Elefunk!

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2007-09-13 19:07:49

At 9/13/07 06:49 PM, robattle wrote: uh is that Herry Potter in that picture?

the picture from the topic starter.

Wot??? Harry potter?!?!? That's me, not some pansy-assed-no-talent-magician....Here's the reference picture.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2008-06-23 21:31:23

And this one time, I was hanging out chilling in the smoggy air of New Manhattan, and I had this friend take a picture of me with the afternoon shuttle launch in the background.

Yes I know everyone and their monkey's uncle has gotten their artsy "look their is the rocket launch" in the background, but what makes this special is that the rocket launch for that day coincided with peak smog.

The lightining was pretty bad so I got the grounds keeper to turn on the ion fuses for a little while. You have to excuse me, I ended up photoshopping the picture a little bit to take the blue glow that dominated the forground of the picture.

Response to Nebula Soup: Photoshop Thread! 2008-06-23 21:49:57

I went to Manhattan

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature