00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm Looking For A New Car

1,739 Views | 5 Replies

I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 21:49:31

Alright, so for quite some time, I've lived with and drove a piece of shit 1989 Plymouth Acclaim, which in its lifetime with me has: Lost its brakes three times, muffler just fell off, circuitry problem which caused it to shut off (mostly at intersections) etc.

So I'm going to be getting a full time job. That means I'll finally be able to put payments on a new car! My family has some people in Chevy, so I can get discounts there. So far, I've looked at the 2007 Chevy Cobalt, but I want to ask some people here about some ideas for a new car?

I'd like it to be relatively cheap and affordable (the Cobalt was around $15,000 when I finished with it).

Any ideas?

Also current car:

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 21:50:09

Reliant Robin.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 21:59:16

Use duct tape.

Free will is a load of bull.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 21:59:36

At 8/25/07 09:50 PM, TheMaster wrote: Reliant Robin.

Hatred

BBS Signature

Response to I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 22:14:18

This one's probably nice if you're looking for something in the 20-30K price range.

Response to I'm Looking For A New Car 2007-08-25 22:14:33

At 8/25/07 09:49 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote: Alright, so for quite some time, I've lived with and drove a piece of shit 1989 Plymouth Acclaim, which in its lifetime with me has: Lost its brakes three times, muffler just fell off, circuitry problem which caused it to shut off (mostly at intersections) etc.

So I'm going to be getting a full time job. That means I'll finally be able to put payments on a new car! My family has some people in Chevy, so I can get discounts there. So far, I've looked at the 2007 Chevy Cobalt, but I want to ask some people here about some ideas for a new car?

I'd like it to be relatively cheap and affordable (the Cobalt was around $15,000 when I finished with it).

Any ideas?

If your family knows someone who can get you a good deal on a Chevy, it's best to take advantage of that. Only negative thing about the Cobalt, besides it's lack of power except as an SS model, is that it's not the best car to be in if you get into an accident. Other than that, not a bad choice. If the $15,000 price tag includes AC and an Automatic, you've got yourself a good deal there. I say go for it.