00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

p0tterindy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,138,138 Views | 16,224 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 06:45:08

At 2/13/05 06:09 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 2/13/05 05:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning Mini:
Pace:
226.00 - Denvish
217.00 - BonusStage
212.00 - EKRegulus
207.00 - Swive
207.00 - Orcmors
5 people over 200, that's insane

I would be #6, unfortunately I was not on the mini last week, so I'm not being tracked this week.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 08:11:02

At 2/13/05 05:04 AM, D0GMA wrote:
152.00 - Iscrulz

the best b/p day I have ever had.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 08:19:43

Pace:
189.00 - ramag

Well I did better than I thought, I even took a big break yesterday afternoon.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 08:35:29

155.00 - X-Naut

i would have gotten over 200 if i didnt pass out twice =( the after effects of meth benges are a bitch

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 08:42:14

At 2/13/05 06:45 AM, phileeguy wrote:
I would be #6, unfortunately I was not on the mini last week, so I'm not being tracked this week.

7. I got shafted a number of different ways. I was expecting that the averages were going to work out with me at 270 or higher. Instead I dropped into a tie with Fizzle and got the low average. ~shrug~ I should get past sneepioo today and get shafted again ... just not a badly

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 09:30:21

At 2/13/05 05:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: 102.00 - YoinK_VineS

I completely missed peak hours from 3 to 10 yesterday and managed over 100... but I didn't do any homework sadly.

Days to SC:

5.05 - Syme
5.36 - YoinK_VineS
6.58 - good_guy_o
8.85 - Denvish
10.31 - X-Naut

Damn.. it's sure getting closer and closer. It would be nice to manage 100 per day... but I doubt that will happen for me. Syme will pass me for sure if she keeps going all out for bp like she's doing now.

Races:
14-22
Gain - Lead - Name
102 --- 282 -- YoinK_VineS
164 --- 454 -- Syme
195 --- 315 -- good_guy_o
155 --- 079 -- X-Naut
003 --- 310 -- chaotic1
021 --- 012 -- Nijsse
226 --- 525 -- Denvish
059 --- 315 -- moongod
150 --- N/A -- Rhun

whoa, i'm back inside of a race. This is going to be fun. It looks like Nijsse didn't really get a chance to hit the portal all that much yesterday. Denvish went all out for bp with over 200.. damn!

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 12:55:49

I last posted on page 182... and now it's up to 200. 18 freakin' pages! This topic is nearly as bad as level up! is... well, okay, that's a stretch... but it's the next worst topic on Wi/Ht? to keep up with. That didn't mean much in the past, but it's beginning to. O_o

At 1/12/05 02:35 PM, Denvish wrote:
At 1/12/05 02:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote: People, we're not supposed to pick our auras based on the ratio of blams and saves in the portal, we're supposed to pick it based on our outlook towards rating movies. #;-}>
I did. Blue and green just aren't me...

Ah well... yer all a buncha negative nellies.
I like to call it realistic, rather than negative

Yes, but see... dark/neutral/light, if you're going to set them according to how YOUR blams and saves stack up against each other (instead of, as I said, your general outlook towards rating movies), then you should first take into account the current ratio of blams to saves in the portal. For instance, if it's 4:1, then anything around 3:1 to 5:1 might be considered neutral... anything less than 3:1 is light... and anything more than 5:1 is dark. Just as an example.

I think if people chose their aura that way, we'd have a much more even mix of neutral and dark (if not light as well, sadly). I just get tired of seeing the countless legions of red level icons on the BBS... I think it's mostly due to people thinking that the red colour OR the notion of being one of teh "evil" ones is cool. But it might also be due to a lot of blam-happy peoples. Either way... it ain't good. ;_;

People who change aura based on how they think the colours look with each specific level icon are fine by me, though, I should clarify that.

I just happen to:

A) feel I am a neutral voter, first and foremost
B) love green above all other colours
C) think that green looks best with 90% of the icons, so not feel it's worth it to change it for the few levels that look better with blue or red. #;-}>

I might look into VB for destroying harddrives, though, it does sound highly entertaining.

!!!!! Remind me never to DL a program written by you ever again. ;_;

At 1/12/05 05:24 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Indeed. That's why I'm doing all sorts of stuff to my program for version 2.0, to make it super-easy to make little changes like this. I've basically written an entire scripting language to handle each piece of data.

BTW, I tried out 2.0, and it seemed to pull data a lot slower than 1.6.1 (or whatever was the last one before 2, I can't remember anymore) did... as a result, I reverted back to the old version (that still knows how to deal with the review-link-change, of course). And things returned to normal. I think your 2.0 coding and my P2-266 CPU don't get along well. ;_;

At 1/12/05 02:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And that's where making it look for the [/A] or whatever comes in, eh?
Yup. HTML tags are perfect because nobody can include them in messages and whatnot. I also like looking for tabs and line breaks.

How do you signify tabs or linebreaks in the program, though?

And wait, I've never tried that... what happens if you put a HTML tag in the "message from user" slot? #;-}>

Oh teh noes, I pulled a gfox and replied to old posts. :-P

Har har. #;-}>

At 1/13/05 03:39 PM, MPA wrote: Exp is a different story in my opinion. You can't spend a lot of time depositing to get more exp points a day. You spend the very little time it takes and you get just as much as everyone. With b/p points you can either grab a few here and there and be very low ranked or you can dedicate a large chunk of your day to get a ton of points and climb way up the ranks (obviously). I've gotten all of my 37,500+ on my own and would be pissed if a communal account passed me and got #5 before me. Depending on how many people vote, they each could've spent a half, a third, or even a quarter amount of the time I did to get as far as I have.

Hm. Okay. Well, I don't entirely agree, but I see what you mean, and how you and others could have a problem with that.

Still, as I think I tried to point out, it's not usually much of a problem. The last truly communal account that was passed around to more than two people was that Sonic_Youth account or whatever, that's been dormant for... hell, seems like a year now. Maybe not quite that long.

Whatever, you get the point. Communal accounts tend to die, eventually, as they find their way to a person who doesn't care about stat collection. Now, if one with 20k+ b/p were to get into the hands of some stat-happy newbie who's gotten like 1000 b/p in the first month of his account's life and decides he'd like to have a 20k boost, so fuck his new account, he's going to use the old one he just inherited somehow... then yes, that might be a concern.

Eh. I have no problem with communal accounts, as long as they aren't the 200 bppd type that's just totally owning everyone. ;_;
I think that would annoy everybody.

Yeah. :::looks at all the 200+ bppd people from yesterday::: DAMN FIXITS! #;-}> (Seriously... FIVE 200+ bppd users and an ADDITIONAL TWENTY-FIVE 100-200 bppd users?!?!?! YOU'RE ALL INSANE! #;-}>)

At 1/21/05 01:04 PM, ramagi wrote: Well I do agree at one point the lsit was easy to get on and move up. A lot of the old people got burned out, moved on, etc. There are more people going forpoints these days then before. Eventually everyone on the top 50 will be the last rank. Then it really going to look dull.

Not likely. By the time the top 50 b/p list is all EGSCs, there likely will be a top 1000 (or whatever) b/p list instead of a top 50, so... the list won't look dull because there will be plenty of General and Colonels of all sorts and so forth in the 50-200 range, even once there are 50+ EGSCs. These new NG lists may be taking a bit longer than some of us may have expected... but they'll get here sooner than we get 50 EGSCs (unless for some reason liljim or the Fulps decide against them after all, and scrap all the plans for new profile/top XXXX lists).

At 2/12/05 10:08 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 2/12/05 08:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: Ya_Ya finally making it into the Top 50.
Awesome, my virtual hero finally made it to top50. Hopefully, he will pass BonusStage in a few weeks :D

... (sniff) I thought *I* was your virtual hero. And I passed BonusStage long ago, damnit! ;_;

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 12:57:34

And now, my quad-reply to Dogma. Thanks for the FIVE list updates since I last posted in here, BTW (TWO if you count since I last posted in here with gfoxclock, though, at least):

At 1/16/05 05:57 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 1/15/05 12:10 PM, Denvish wrote: it's probably a stupid thing to say, but it would be nice if the Wi/Ht people could be somehow involved in the progression of NG as a site.
It's not stupid. gfox spoke his piece during his Pentalist update (please make a VP list),

That was more talking to all the Wi/Ht?ers, I wasn't trying to address liljim with those update notes, BTW. I spoke my ACTUAL piece when I e-mailed liljim about the potential for a VP list + VP ranking in our profiles along with the coming changes. Just wanted to clarify there.

Presuming the new NG lists are simply extensions of the information given now, my options to track changes in rank and totals are limited ... and none are good.

Maybe they'll just be extensions, maybe not. Aside from space-concerns (i.e. the bar on the left side of the top 50 pages right now makes it hard to have TOO many list columns right now), I don't see why liljim wouldn't consider adding new stats/data to the current lists when they're expanded and thus to the entirely NEW lists as well (such as the VP list). Perhaps gain could be one of them? Who knows. We'll see. But yeah, there probably won't be any %-based lists, as you said elsewhere.

Lastly, my final option is to go out and buy (and learn) Access. Rewriting the spreadsheet like above is essentially just a way of setting up a relational database, keying the formulae to the names rather than the rank.

I've always wanted to learn Access. I had the full Office suite back in the mid-90s and I used Access a couple of times but I never felt comfortable with it like I always have with Excel... and thus I kinda never bothered to try and learn more about how to use it. I kinda wish I HAD, though. ;_;

At 1/19/05 05:46 PM, D0GMA wrote: Supposedly the reason NG is having trouble with us doing this is that each time the programs access NG it creates an inordinate load on the servers and gateways. Short version: I don't buy it.

<kvetch>Long version: the more I think about it, the more unlikely I find it to be. The DM runs 2-5 profiles/sec and, because it isn't pulling graphics, they typically are only ~12k each. 50MB of data drawn in 45 minutes once a week isn't anything to sneeze at, but if I'm doing the run at 5am when there's virtually no other load on the servers, and if even the EGRL site is running over 300MB per day, why is NG having a problem?

The usual garbage submission is some 10 frame crap with 4MB of unoptimized audio, although lately it's been useless webcam Nu ma clones. If it requires at least 100 downloads for it to finally be mercifully blammed, there's 400MB "straining" the servers in less time, and that's just one of 10-30 of that ilk we see every day. Just the text of a typical full BBS page is 250k+, 500k+ with graphics, and still more if people are posting images within their post. I'm not even going to try and guess how many pages are accessed every day, how much flash is downloaded, etc., but we aren't even a drop in the bucket. I haven't a clue what SK is sucking down with twice a week updates when the TL is running, but ramagi is using ~10MB once a month, while gfox is using ~65MB between the VP and Pen10k, and I'm at ~250MB at most between the minis and the EGRL.</kvetch>

no no no. The problem with NGL and whatever else isn't the AMOUNT of data. It isn't the bandwidth. There's no strain on "gateways" or webservers.

The STRAIN is on the DATABASE server specifically. This is an area where HITS is more important than FILESIZE. Yes, a single profile is much much smaller than 4 meg crapflash. But a 4 meg crapflash only needs to be DLed 100 times to get blammed. That 400 MB figure you threw out doesn't matter at all. It's the 100 hits that matters. And besides, that's on the separate swf server, which I believe does nothing BUT serve swfs, so 100 swf requests on it is nothing.

Now, when I update the VP list, I pull 1300+ profiles. That's 1300 hits. 1300 vs 100. It doesn't matter that the SIZE of each profile is a few K instead of a few MEGS. Those 10 meg, 65 meg (how'd you come up with that amount for my two lists in a month, BTW?), 250 megs, whatever... none of the matters. The megabytes simply don't matter, I don't know how much more I, or liljim, or anyone else has to stress that before people get it.

It's simply the number of times the database server has to handle a request that matters. This is the main cause of site performance issues, it has been in the past and it will continue to be in the future. This is THE reason, NOT BANDWIDTH, that we don't have a user profile search anymore or BBS text search. Both of those things were hard on the DATABASE particularly. So is the NGL, though not to the same extent.

And besides, I believe liljim was mostly addressing the database-impact of SK's twice-a-week NGTL pulls, not your once-a-week EGRL pulls or my once-a-week VP list pulls. SK's pulls dwarf ours, yanno.

At 1/20/05 11:07 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning Mini:

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes to "compensate" for partial days. Even though 4 or 6 hours may have passed since recalc, they are usually the slowest hours of that day. Anywho, paces and such are (and will continue to be) calculated based on whole days.

I've always felt that way. Good to see that you do as well. There's no point in dividing by fractional day amounts if you're still doing it in the AM hours. Now, if it's 10 PM? Just add a day, pretend you're doing it the next morning, it's close enough.

At 1/21/05 12:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: A 1900 mile drive isn't high on my list, thanks. Shit, if I was driving down to visit them, I'd hunt down gfox while I was in town. Better still go find him, take pictures for proof, then post them here and tease him about not seeing me playing spy ;)

Um... yeah, good luck with that. O_o

I take it your sis/bro and your new nephew are in the Houston area? Anywho, congrats to them and you and the whole family on a new member and all. #;-}>

He? Just because the name is Luke and I use the term nephew proves nothing rofl

hahaha. WHERE'S TOOCOOL WHEN WE NEED HIM?!?! Let a new investigation BEGIN!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 12:59:40

Pace:
226.00 - Denvish
217.00 - BonusStage
212.00 - EKRegulus
207.00 - Swive
207.00 - Orcmors

Some people had nothing better to do than blam/protect :D

Days to 50:
4.33 - Swive
6.09 - BeFell
7.81 - EKRegulus
Days to SC:
57.91 - EKRegulus

I probably won't keep that pace but it's some nice numbers :)

Races:
000 --- 139 -- pingpong08
097 --- 003 -- -Mazza-
048 --- 129 -- carmelhadinosaur
212 --- 032 -- EKRegulus
010 --- 039 -- Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
001 --- N/A -- XwaynecoltX

Already passed Baron and wayne? Hell yes. Carmel and pingpong will be next. As for mazza, it will depend on how fast he is b/p ing.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 13:10:30

Pace:
153.00 - Sailor-Moon
Days to 50:
45.89 - Sailor-Moon
Days to SC:
110.38 - Sailor-Moon

Probably one of my favourite morning minis ever. That is excellent padding for the upcoming school week. I should have no troubles staying above 50 b/p per day now. ^_^ I love those estimates for days to 50 and days to SC. They were so skewed by an awesome Saturday. I'm sure that eventually, my days to Top 50 and days to EGSC will end up matching when everyone in the top 50 becomes EGSCs. XD

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 14:01:37

At 2/13/05 08:45 AM, BonusStage wrote: YOU GOTTA LOVE, unrealistic numbers, i mean EK once said that he knew that if possible i could be a little Denvish Jr. if a wanted to be, or maybe it was still fixit Jr. at the time :\, either way, today's update just proves that hey, he was right ;)

Anyone could be fixits or Denvishes if they wanted to. Not everyone has the time or the patience though and others simply think that b/p ing is pointless. To be b/p like them, you need to be very dedicated, to fuck up the rest of your life and to avoid sleeping (obvious exaggeration) :D

At 2/13/05 12:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ... (sniff) I thought *I* was your virtual hero. And I passed BonusStage long ago, damnit! ;_;

wooah, I don't remember typing anything about that.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 14:17:28

At 2/13/05 02:01 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 2/13/05 12:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ... (sniff) I thought *I* was your virtual hero. And I passed BonusStage long ago, damnit! ;_;
wooah, I don't remember typing anything about that.

I think what gfoxcook was trying to say was that you were praising Ya_Ya for entering the top 50 and getting close to passing Bonus. And gfoxcook was exaggerating by saying why not praise me since I already am in the top 50 and in front of Bonus. :D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 14:45:02

Pace:

165.00 - j00bie

Holy shit... I didnt even think i forked in 120...

This is a huge surprise, but I did stay up pretty late I guess... but I also started late.

Oh well. On another note, im seeing that more and more of my posts are getting deleted around here >B(.

Oh well. Today seems to be flowing nicely as well, i only started NOW though... so... yea, in other words, im not doing too well

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 15:44:19

Warning, the following post contains "blah blah blah" type stuff.

Yeah, so I took a 2 week bbs break for the sake of my own sanity. Recent heavy class loads pretty much put me over the edge mentally, along with keeping up my b/p pace and staying up to date with the Wi/Ht?. One of them had to be dropped for a bit. I decided classes were a bit important and my obsession with getting b/p points wasn't going to let me quit that, so it was time for a bbs break. Here's a post from my last day posting here, which is sign that some sort of break was needed. (still think it's funny though, in a really stupid way)

At 1/28/05 01:31 PM, MPA wrote: How do I get the balms and/or the protections points for the races in the ranks moves? I need the voting numbers level with the badge ranks increase with the whole thing. Do I need the reviews on the movies at certain times of day to get my bam points and do I need to make falsh movies for the increase of power with the votes I was talking about with the numbers?

I seem to back in the groove now and should be regular around these parts again.

I barely got tri-gold this week, surprisingly it was a close call in the blam department (got 70 on the dot). Thanks for the update D0GMA. It looks like Vagrant2 is should be hitting the top 100 shortly, one step closer.

196 b/p points yesterday, a new record for me. 200 just wasn't going to happen, I was tired as hell at 180.

Oh and I now have EGSC on blams alone, being the 4th person to do that. fun fun

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 16:15:40

At 2/13/05 12:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: BTW, I tried out 2.0, and it seemed to pull data a lot slower than 1.6.1 (or whatever was the last one before 2, I can't remember anymore) did... as a result, I reverted back to the old version (that still knows how to deal with the review-link-change, of course). And things returned to normal. I think your 2.0 coding and my P2-266 CPU don't get along well. ;_;

That's not good. Especially when they make more changes to the profiles. You're still using a 266, though? Oy vey.

How do you signify tabs or linebreaks in the program, though?

Tabs are easy; just hit the tab button. Linebreaks, though, require a little bit of playing around to add a 'vbCrLf' character in the middle. It works, though. :-D

And wait, I've never tried that... what happens if you put a HTML tag in the "message from user" slot? #;-}>

It would probably either reject the message, cull out the HTML tags, or convert the < to an HTML character code, to prevent it from being used.

Oh teh noes, I pulled a gfox and replied to old posts. :-P
Har har. #;-}>

You laugh now, but you know I'm right. Just look at this post as evidence, Mister "I'm replying to a month-old post".

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 17:10:43

At 2/13/05 05:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: 207.00 - Swive

Sexy, but I expect it to fall by a lot.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 22:20:15

At 2/13/05 08:45 AM, BonusStage wrote:
hmm that was decent

~snicker decent? lol

YOU GOTTA LOVE, unrealistic numbers, i mean EK once said that he knew that if possible i could be a little Denvish Jr. if a wanted to be, or maybe it was still fixit Jr. at the time :\, either way, today's update just proves that hey, he was right ;)

The one after today is going to be even better (worse?)

At 2/13/05 09:30 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: Damn.. it's sure getting closer and closer. It would be nice to manage 100 per day... but I doubt that will happen for me. Syme will pass me for sure if she keeps going all out for bp like she's doing now.

Word has it she had her boyfriend come over last night just so she could (and I quote) get this fucking V-Day shit out of the way so I can pass Vince. I love women who have their priorities straight ;)

whoa, i'm back inside of a race. This is going to be fun. It looks like Nijsse didn't really get a chance to hit the portal all that much yesterday. Denvish went all out for bp with over 200.. damn!

Yep. If I hadn't included you this week, you definitely would have been in it next week. Syme has an even shot to get past you this week, but with good_guy_o zipping up as well, you're definitely in the crosshairs.

At 2/13/05 12:57 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
That was more talking to all the Wi/Ht?ers, I wasn't trying to address liljim with those update notes, BTW. I spoke my ACTUAL piece when I e-mailed liljim about the potential for a VP list + VP ranking in our profiles along with the coming changes. Just wanted to clarify there.

No biggie. The end result of that set of conversations was the creation of the suggestion thread, with Denvish minding it to keep out the riffraff.

Perhaps gain could be one of them? Who knows. We'll see. But yeah, there probably won't be any %-based lists, as you said elsewhere.

The primary problems I see with the implementation of a Gain statistic of any sort is twofold. The chances are pretty good it will simply be a single day gain, which really doesn't tell you anything. Any gain stat is going to require that the current system be modified to include both storage of, and comparison to, old stats. On face, that would see to be a fairly straightforward application, but I can see it causing havoc as James tries to get it to do what he wants it to ... and anyone who's tried to code anything, even a simple web page, can attest to those wonderful experiences.

I've always wanted to learn Access. I had the full Office suite back in the mid-90s and I used Access a couple of times but I never felt comfortable with it like I always have with Excel... and thus I kinda never bothered to try and learn more about how to use it. I kinda wish I HAD, though. ;_;

I've been trying to get some =IF(VLOOKUP("username" formulae to work and it's just not happening. Essentially that would create a relational database ... if I could get it to work, which is what Access is designed to do. ~sigh~

no no no. The problem with NGL and whatever else isn't the AMOUNT of data. It isn't the bandwidth. There's no strain on "gateways" or webservers.

Wade recently posted about how the NG demand was exceeding the 500mbps bandwidth they currently have. That simply feeds into my belief on the original argument I made. If the issue is, instead, the volume of requests rather than the size of them, then the issue is the lack of gateways to handle them within the DB servers.

Those 10 meg, 65 meg (how'd you come up with that amount for my two lists in a month, BTW?), 250 megs, whatever... none of the matters.

12k of text * estimated number of profiles pulled * number of list postings per month = bandwidth usage per month

In your case I did (12k * 1100 * 4) + (12k * 500 * 2) = 65MB

SK's pulls dwarf ours, yanno.

That's why I said I wasn't even going to try and guess ;)

I've always felt that way. Good to see that you do as well. There's no point in dividing by fractional day amounts if you're still doing it in the AM hours. Now, if it's 10 PM? Just add a day, pretend you're doing it the next morning, it's close enough.

Heh ... that late I may as well just skip it entirely and wait until the following morning ;)

I take it your sis/bro and your new nephew are in the Houston area? Anywho, congrats to them and you and the whole family on a new member and all. #;-}>

When they were both working, her husband was based in Houston but working primarily in Austin, while she was based in Houston and splitting time between Seattle, NYC, and Chicago. When she had the twins, they kept the house(s) in Houston, but got an apartment in Austin so she and the kids could be with him. He's since managed to get himself transferred back to actually working in Houston, so they're all living there now.

^^

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 22:36:07

At 2/13/05 12:59 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
Some people had nothing better to do than blam/protect :D

You noticed that, huh?

I probably won't keep that pace but it's some nice numbers :)

Weekend numbers always look pretty =)

At 2/13/05 01:10 PM, fixit2 wrote:
I should have no troubles staying above 50 b/p per day now. ^_^

Heck, you could only BP on Saturday and Sunday and still wind up with blue.

At 2/13/05 02:45 PM, j00bie wrote:
Holy shit... I didnt even think i forked in 120...

The trouble is that everyone else did well too lol

Oh well. On another note, im seeing that more and more of my posts are getting deleted around here >B(.

More and more people who are fed up with people in Wi/Ht? acting like this is General are being made mods ...

so... yea, in other words, im not doing too well

100 so far today ... not bad ... not great but not bad.

At 2/13/05 03:44 PM, MPA wrote: Here's a post from my last day posting here, which is sign that some sort of break was needed.

That looked more like a train-wreck-of-thought ...

I barely got tri-gold this week, surprisingly it was a close call in the blam department (got 70 on the dot).

The submission bans seem to be having their expected effect, getting a lot more people to bother to at least try rather than constantly submitting the same crap. There's still the morons, but I can't imagine people hitting 40 saves/day before that.

It looks like Vagrant2 is should be hitting the top 100 shortly, one step closer.

I'll get past sneepioo in an hour or so, but getting past -Myst- is problematic. With tomorrow being V-Day I should be able to nudge past Zicdeh to get 100 ... then it's a long haul to get beyond that. The only bad part is that I push NGling down in the process ... he finally slipped out of the 100 this past week.

196 b/p points yesterday, a new record for me. 200 just wasn't going to happen, I was tired as hell at 180.

Meh ... I got over 200 and only showed 160 for it. If I drop between sneep and -Myst- I'll end up with a reasonably accurate average.

Oh and I now have EGSC on blams alone, being the 4th person to do that. fun fun

Nice work!!

At 2/13/05 05:10 PM, Swive wrote:
At 2/13/05 05:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: 207.00 - Swive
Sexy, but I expect it to fall by a lot.

Maybe so, but it certainly helps buff up your stats for the end of the week ;)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 22:47:59

At 2/13/05 10:36 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 2/13/05 02:45 PM, j00bie wrote: Holy shit... I didnt even think i forked in 120...
100 so far today ... not bad ... not great but not bad.

heh, considering I started at around 2:00pm, I think it's good enough B).

I dont keep track of my own stats, I just wake up and its, "Hey! Surprise! You got this many points!."

It's more fun that way 8-)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-13 23:23:02

I think I did very well today, I am predicting... lets say... 180 - 200 :)

we can only hope!

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 01:30:37

Mini will probably be late tomorrow (today). I'm off to catch a nap and I'm not going to bother to set my alarm like I've been doing ... time to get however much solid sleep my brain needs instead of these catnaps. My neighbors must think I'm nuts with the thing going off every four hours this whole weekend lol

With 260 submissions yesterday, I expect you all did well =)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 01:57:10

At 2/13/05 11:23 PM, Jamie_McGuire wrote: I think I did very well today, I am predicting... lets say... 180 - 200 :)

Nice, thats a good score.

we can only hope!

Indeed. You only need about 197 b/p to rank up. Good luck. B)

At 2/14/05 01:30 AM, D0GMA wrote: With 260 submissions yesterday, I expect you all did well =)

Sure did. Besides, you deserve your rest for doing the minis.

I got to b/p at about 7pm, so a got a good few in. Since I hit Elite Guard Sergeant First Class this past Saturday morning, I've racked up an additional 126 b/p s. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 06:50:24

Morning Mini:

And then there was 1 ... still with 31 over 100. Nice work folks =)

Pace:

218.00 - Denvish
199.75 - Vagrant2
197.50 - good_guy_o
188.50 - Syme
186.50 - Swive
180.50 - EKRegulus
176.00 - MPA
175.50 - Ya_Ya
169.00 - ramagi
157.00 - BonusStage
148.50 - Orcmors
145.50 - Sailor-Moon
140.00 - SevenStar
137.50 - j00bie
132.00 - X-Naut
129.00 Zodiac
125.00 - Spoony_Bard
122.50 - Thobbe
122.00 - RoweNuts
121.50 - the_puppet
120.50 - Maximus_DM
120.50 - Rhun
118.00 - TheKing666
115.50 - Iscrulz
111.50 - BeFell
107.50 - AnzRage
102.00 - -Gooch-
102.00 - pieoncar
101.50 - _altr_
101.00 - Jamie_McGuire
100.00 - breezy18
96.00 - -Mazza-
96.00 - Master_Inuyasha
95.50 - Sakurazukamori
95.50 - ShittyKitty
95.00 - Foxphere
87.00 - Dr_Boo
82.00 - YoinK_VineS
80.50 - schneelocke
77.50 - AlphabetBackward
76.50 - Mightydein

Days to 50:

3.99 - Swive
4.12 - BeFell
8.53 - EKRegulus
16.63 - -Mazza-
17.47 - j00bie
39.77 - Vagrant2
41.03 - -Gooch-
42.12 - the_puppet
45.78 - AZPunisher
47.65 - Sailor-Moon
49.62 - Sakurazukamori
59.15 - Thobbe
100.39 - ShittyKitty
105.85 - Spoony_Bard
113.21 - Maximus_DM
124.65 - Iscrulz
126.75 - AnzRage
140.77 Zodiac
144.65 - pieoncar
145.37 ouandyoi
158.40 - TheKing666
181.13 - Mightydein
181.53 - Master_Inuyasha
181.65 - schneelocke
187.51 - Jamie_McGuire
193.41 SpinTolk
198.85 - breezy18
204.41 ThreeStar
213.10 - AlphabetBackward
218.87 - Dr_Boo
289.61 - Dancinninja
337.62 - rabbid37
337.71 - R3dF0x
368.84 - Chrome-
412.60 Tom_s00
477.29 - DarkLabStudios
539.49 sunhawk818
573.65 - Filch
980.10 the_letter_j

Days to SC:

3.27 - Syme
5.48 - good_guy_o
5.91 - YoinK_VineS
8.21 - Denvish
11.28 - X-Naut
22.80 - Rhun
31.75 - Nijsse
40.98 - SevenStar
50.39 - BonusStage
58.87 - Ya_Ya
61.25 - Swive
67.19 - EKRegulus
68.55 - Orcmors
72.85 - _altr_
72.90 - Wylo
83.80 - RoweNuts
89.54 - Vagrant2
93.23 - j00bie
94.93 - Foxphere
99.92 - BeFell
115.12 - Sailor-Moon
124.00 - the_puppet
125.51 - -Mazza-
130.67 - Qwoxyl
135.51 - Rabindarath
137.67 - Thobbe
138.99 - -Gooch-
152.69 - Sakurazukamori
175.54 - Spoony_Bard

Races:

4-5
Gain - Lead - Name
143 --- 100 -- bila
166 --- N/A -- ReconRebel

14-22
Gain - Lead - Name
164 --- 131 -- YoinK_VineS
377 --- 467 -- Syme
395 --- 406 -- good_guy_o
264 --- 188 -- X-Naut
003 --- 112 -- chaotic1
436 --- 100 -- Denvish
119 --- 612 -- Nijsse
082 --- 247 -- moongod
241 --- N/A -- Rhun

32-35
Gain - Lead - Name
203 --- 330 -- _altr_
114 --- 073 -- Rabindarath
002 --- 114 -- Captain_Bob
314 --- N/A -- BonusStage
297 --- 005 -- Orcmors

43-60
Gain - Lead - Name
086 --- 038 -- Toocool100
244 --- 109 -- RoweNuts
351 --- 033 -- Ya_Ya
011 --- 326 -- alhill
114 --- 010 -- stafffighter
015 --- 059 -- TimScheff
097 --- 240 -- QuikFox
005 --- 141 -- DrMSM
223 --- 273 -- BeFell
010 --- 009 -- staphita
373 --- 582 -- Swive
000 --- 044 -- pingpong08
192 --- 064 -- -Mazza-
082 --- 014 -- carmelhadinosaur
361 --- 150 -- EKRegulus
041 --- 055 -- Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
016 --- N/A -- XwaynecoltX

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 06:55:38

At 2/14/05 06:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: Races:

or even

32-35
Gain - Lead - Name
203 --- 330 -- _altr_
114 --- 073 -- Rabindarath
002 --- 114 -- Captain_Bob
314 --- N/A -- BonusStage

43-60
Gain - Lead - Name
297 --- 005 -- Orcmors
244 --- 109 -- RoweNuts
351 --- 033 -- Ya_Ya
011 --- 326 -- alhill
114 --- 010 -- stafffighter
015 --- 059 -- TimScheff
097 --- 240 -- QuikFox
005 --- 141 -- DrMSM
223 --- 273 -- BeFell
010 --- 009 -- staphita
373 --- 582 -- Swive
000 --- 044 -- pingpong08
192 --- 064 -- -Mazza-
082 --- 014 -- carmelhadinosaur
361 --- 150 -- EKRegulus
041 --- 055 -- Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
016 --- N/A -- XwaynecoltX

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 08:13:21

At 2/14/05 06:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning Mini:

And then there was 1 ...

lol, guess who? only Mr Predictable...

still with 31 over 100. Nice work folks =)

Indeed

199.75 - Vagrant2

Nice work there, you had a goooooood weekend
I have a feeling that phileeguy would be up right at the top if he was being tracked for pace, according to my spreadsheet, he kicked my ass by about 30 points over 26 hrs up until 3 am GMT this morning

197.50 - good_guy_o
188.50 - Syme

Both got a whiff of the castle walls... I can nearly smell them myself, and I'm still a good 700 or so behind good_guy

Days to SC:

3.27 - Syme
5.48 - good_guy_o
5.91 - YoinK_VineS

Heh, yeah, what I just said

8.21 - Denvish

Well I know that's gonna drop drastically over the rest of the week. Maybe by the following weekend

175.54 - Spoony_Bard

I love that name

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 08:28:19

At 2/14/05 06:55 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 2/14/05 06:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: Races:
43-60
Gain - Lead - Name
297 --- 005 -- Orcmors
244 --- 109 -- RoweNuts
351 --- 033 -- Ya_Ya
011 --- 326 -- alhill

i got passed :(

and more is coming, ahhh

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 08:32:44

At 2/13/05 12:57 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/21/05 12:50 AM, D0GMA wrote:
He? Just because the name is Luke and I use the term nephew proves nothing rofl

From my powers of deduction and stereotyping i conclude that since it is your "nephew," (commonly used to indicate a male); and he is named "luke" (commonly used as a male name), i find that your "nephew" is most definatly a female! Just like you D0GMA ;)

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 08:35:54

At 2/14/05 01:30 AM, D0GMA wrote: With 260 submissions yesterday, I expect you all did well =)

Now i feel bad for starting so late, though IMO, my pace is still pretty high (well, for my standards).
Despite the fact that today is V-Day, it's also an Ice day around here, nobody can get out of their driveways... We've had 2 accidents in front of our house a lone, and when I was trying to get back inside from helping them, I couldnt get up the driveway.
I just had to let the ice coast me back down so I could try and get into one of the snow drifts, and walk up the side.
Buses were cancelled, as you mightve guessed 8-). I might get some Bonus BP then!

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 08:39:00

At 2/14/05 06:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning Mini:

And then there was 1 ... still with 31 over 100. Nice work folks =)

Pace:
169.00 - ramagi

Well with my schedule this week I hope that gets me gold for the week.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2005-02-14 09:59:31

At 2/14/05 06:50 AM, D0GMA wrote:
101.00 - Jamie_McGuire

dam thats it?

I could of swarn I had more than that, then again I was missing alot, I voted way to high on nearly everything all day, I was feeling to generous...

Oh well, there is still today!