Be a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

  • 1,080,548 Views
  • 10,802 Replies
New Topic
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:42:07

At 8/5/08 07:31 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: karlu20 why did you have to be so uh and just mind read me and put basically what i said into a mature form or vice versa
sorry couldnt post all that quoted text
i know what your thinking "well karlu20 was acting mature and crap Blah blah blah blah!"
cy-uno's so called maturity is as karlu said "blindly following" karlu is actually mature bacause she speaks for herself and the truth which is maturity itself

because im mature when i have to be (though i prefer immaturity, within reason) and apparently have a similar viewpoint?
now now, cy isnt following blindly, he happens to have his own viewpoint and it happens to be that we should follow blindly, but he himself is not following blindly
and an opinion made just to avoid following blindly is just as bad, if not worse, than blindly following an opinion for the sake of following
people need to think, and make their own opinions, whether they happen to reflect the majority or not
also: you just made a rant about mature people, yet finished by saying how im mature and thats good?
make up your mind

to hijack: im working on a fusion atm, when i finish it ill post it. but the argument is about fusing and the pfn and it does need to be settled, one way or another, the best place for it to be discussed is here, though we should try to keep things mature *pointed glance at kekkie* while we discuss it


BBS Signature
Mormagon
Mormagon
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:54:25

At 8/5/08 06:31 PM, xXOstenXx wrote: Here's a random fusion. Dugtrio+Croconaw+Slugma.
The 'coat' was scratched on.
C+C please.

I think it looks a little tall to be digglett and the head is a little crowded


I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:12:24

as promised, the fusion i was working on
reason it took forever: i was eating dinner
high quality
im not entirely sure why i left the first up, but whatever, the ones after it are the only ones i like
which is best?
also: i tried to keep the shading right :s

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:16:21

Shut the fuck up already. This is the reason why I stopped making sprites. You guys just fucking take all the fun out of it. Mind Chamber had to come in. And not even to say somthing good about the thread. End the 400 word essays or atleast have a sprite at the bottom.


he

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:20:02

At 8/5/08 08:16 PM, mikev007 wrote: Shut the fuck up already. This is the reason why I stopped making sprites. You guys just fucking take all the fun out of it. Mind Chamber had to come in. And not even to say somthing good about the thread. End the 400 word essays or atleast have a sprite at the bottom.

same thing i said to kekkie minus the caps lock bit


BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:22:41

At 8/5/08 07:03 PM, karlu20 wrote:
At 8/5/08 06:57 PM, mikev007 wrote: In the GTA4 it is harder to get a change of clothes.
*mumbles* now whos digressing...

And that means...

I was informing it is harder to get clothes in gta4 then in san andreas.


he

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:24:58

At 8/5/08 08:22 PM, mikev007 wrote: And that means...

I was informing it is harder to get clothes in gta4 then in san andreas.

should be obvious:
it means you nag about me and everyone else about digressing even slightly, yet than go and do it yourself
and when i digress here i make sure i keep it at least partially on topic
yet i see no correlation between gta + pokemon fusions, other than maybe pokemon is also a video game


BBS Signature
Dmabster
Dmabster
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:29:20

WTF im gone for an hour and a half, and were talking aboutGTA4 WTF!


Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:32:25

At 8/5/08 08:29 PM, Dmabster wrote: WTF im gone for an hour and a half, and were talking aboutGTA4 WTF!

damned if i know
thats why im trying to figure out how mike can justify nagging about 'digressing' when were arguing about something immediately in the pfn
while he can talk about gta4 and claim thats not digressing
sure mindchamber made an analogy, but that was on topic because it WAS an analogy
while he went off into detail about it without an analogy of any kind
*shrugs* ahh well
anyways, what do you think of my fusion up there?


BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:34:53

Never argue with the mod.


he

BBS Signature
migitenokami
migitenokami
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 20:40:15

At 8/5/08 08:34 PM, mikev007 wrote: Never argue with the mod.

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard
just because someone happens to be in a position of power doesnt mean you cant treat them as an equal in other things
mods wouldnt ban for an argument or debate with them (unless the person in question broke rules during it)
at least not a fair mod, if they did theyd be abusing their powers and should be demodded immediately


Saving Meridian A Hentai Story
Written by: Jaclyn

BBS Signature
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 23:00:46

At 8/5/08 07:42 PM, karlu20 wrote:

because im mature when i have to be (though i prefer immaturity, within reason) and apparently have a similar viewpoint?
now now, cy isnt following blindly, he happens to have his own viewpoint and it happens to be that we should follow blindly, but he himself is not following blindly
and an opinion made just to avoid following blindly is just as bad, if not worse, than blindly following an opinion for the sake of following
people need to think, and make their own opinions, whether they happen to reflect the majority or not
also: you just made a rant about mature people, yet finished by saying how im mature and thats good?
make up your mind

you completely misunderstood my point.........my point was i dislike ppl who act mature either at uneccesary times (which in my opinion this is one) or act mature like to be a suck up for the seniors so they will honor him more and such an such (not saying cy-uno is one just saying it came off that way i guess you could say i have a angry disposition)
as for the I AM A SIMPLE JERK thing that was to show that i am a jerk at many times and am able to admit that
btw think about the definition of maturity *stares at all the PFN* maturity is only defined as so: be yourself, there that is it, that is being mature and you need to know ppl that in a sense immaturity in some cases IS maturity in the say if somone had an immature personality they woud be being there selves so in some sense they are in fact by defintion being mature
know this: though by that definition immaturity can BE maturity, immaturity itself is not necessarily a good thing. it is very complicated..... :S so i am saying be yourselves if your born to be an a hole be an a hole if your a ranter RANT

and hijack has a point as does karlu but seriously karlu let try to keep ranting down for atleast 20 pages all of us not just you, all of us

Now i know what is going to happen about 5 ppl will post freakin link to dictionary.com and what not i just want you to know this: you'll be proving my point


SPM3

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 23:21:01

At 8/5/08 11:00 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: Now i know what is going to happen about 5 ppl will post freakin link to dictionary.com and what not i just want you to know this: you'll be proving my point

allow me to be the first, lol
immature
mature

also: im fairly certain we were all done arguing, no need to bring it back up, right, kekkie?
also also: what do you think of my most recent fusion?


BBS Signature
Orilean
Orilean
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 23:44:58

what on planet earth are you guys doing to this thread?? on this page i've only seen ONE fusion at all which was karlu's... now stop the arguements and fuse...

also to sprite-masta and karlu and everyone else... stop posting essays here like wt hijackreaper sed

and sprite masta, ur gonna say i'm a suck up right? dont. there's no point period

and i'm aware that you sed you're a christian? act like one... i'm one too


click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 00:05:46

At 8/5/08 11:44 PM, Orilean wrote: what on planet earth are you guys doing to this thread?? on this page i've only seen ONE fusion at all which was karlu's... now stop the arguements and fuse...

also to sprite-masta and karlu and everyone else... stop posting essays here like wt hijackreaper sed

and sprite masta, ur gonna say i'm a suck up right? dont. there's no point period

and i'm aware that you sed you're a christian? act like one... i'm one too

did no one read what i said? were done with the arguments, and youre just reiterating this all
its all been said
you want more fusions than post some with what you say
ive posted some, i did my bit, ill contribute more later
dont complain - just do something
and deal with long posts. if you dont like it too bad dont read it and dont respond to it


BBS Signature
Cy-Uno
Cy-Uno
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 01:10:28

This page has too much text and not enuff fusions. Bad Balance...
Here's something i've been working on and off on for quite some time.

Took me a while to find a suitable lower half. Almost had to scratch it...

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


BBS Signature
Nintendoowned
Nintendoowned
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 03:06:33

At 8/5/08 05:38 PM, Luke755 wrote:
At 8/5/08 05:35 PM, Nintendoowned wrote: Here is my trainer sprite with the in battle and overworld sprites.
You need one of you stepping in each direction.

I was going to do that but then I thought there isn't much point, as it is a Gym leader and they don't usually walk around.


Knowledge is that which is acquired by learning; Wisdom is knowing what to do with it.

BBS Signature
STRANGERx
STRANGERx
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 03:28:13

At 8/5/08 06:29 PM, karlu20 wrote: ~STRANGERx - personally i just like him. lol. thats my only reason

aww shux,

anyway, now the contests are getting more interesting! i prefer when they force you to stretch your limits a little more. Ill make an entry later

also the only reason i havent left yet is because of the contests, most of you guys are spamming your anger away, its damn frustrating. I only go here like once or twice a week to post a contest entry and then to check results and it is stupid the amount of crap that is on here.

phew. *begins to calm down*


PFN minister of mind-fuckery

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 03:47:30

At 8/6/08 03:28 AM, STRANGERx wrote: aww shux,

anyway, now the contests are getting more interesting! i prefer when they force you to stretch your limits a little more. Ill make an entry later

also the only reason i havent left yet is because of the contests, most of you guys are spamming your anger away, its damn frustrating. I only go here like once or twice a week to post a contest entry and then to check results and it is stupid the amount of crap that is on here.

phew. *begins to calm down*

*hugs* there there, its also because i like you in a mildly stalker-ish way. but i felt that itd be better if i said that differently
youre actually the reason i opted to keep posting in the pfn too, had no1 responded to what i posted first i probably wouldntve bothered
anyways, youre also really good at fusions and stuff, so yea, that should factor into it, but stalker-ish > rational sense
*gives you a cookie* its okay :( ill kick anyone who spams their anger away here


BBS Signature
NineWhiteDragons
NineWhiteDragons
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 07:18:15

this is how dodo did resautls
Armlessman - I overall can't see much all too wrong with it. I like your Minotaur except the area around the loincloth where the color doesn't flow properly. Other than that, not bad.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 3/5
Mutation: 5/5
Over-all: 4/5

dodo-man-1 - Hmm... The way the ekans are jutting off from the arbok is a bit awkward but, the color-scheme is great. A unique creation.
Imagination: 5/5
Coloration: 4.5/5
Mutation: 3.5/5
Over-all: 4.4/5

Orilean - When I saw the griffin I was dumbfounded. It is a very skilled creation. I was very happy to see that. I like it a lot.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 5/5
Over-all: 4.4/5

mikev007 - Fire centaur was well thought out and very original. The light color choice for it however, was very undesirable.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 4/5
Over-all: 4/5

Dragonberry - You're Centaur is definitely in need of a shave. It has more time taken on it and, the trident is a nice touch. I can't really find anything I don't like about it.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 4/5
Over-all: 4/5

STRANGERx - A satyr? That's pretty new... The body proportions are a little bit strange though and, he looks like he's tap-dancing.
Imagination: 5/5
Coloration: 5/5
Mutation: 3/5
Over-all: 4.4/5

Dmabster - Poseidon was a pretty good idea! I like the fact you're looking to gods instead of creatures. The quality of the image is terrible though. Good Idea, badly executed.

Imagination: 5/5
Coloration: 3/5
Mutation: 2.5/5
Over-all: 3.5/5

CobaltNP - All-in-all your merman was great but, seemed a little bit thrown together.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 4/5
Over-all: 4/5

chubzilla100 - The serpent came together well but, the fins were somewhat tossed on.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 5/5
Mutation: 4.5/5
Over-all: 4.5/5

fusioner - Demon isn't all to original but it turned out nice none-the-less.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 3/5
Over-all: 3.7/5

shadow2008 - You didn't spend enough time on your entry. Try harder next time.
Imagination: 3/5
Coloration: 4/5
Mutation: 3/5
Over-all: 3.4/5

puredragon222 - I've never even heard of that... Pretty good, but needs more effort.
Imagination: 4.5/5
Coloration: 3/5
Mutation: 3/5
Over-all: 3.4/5

Luke755 - There you go! Now that's a centaur! Great job!
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 5/5
Mutation: 4.5/5
Over-all: 4.5/5

geohoundz55 - Absolutely kick-ass, period.
Imagination: 5/5
Coloration: 5/5
Mutation: 5/5
Over-all: 5/5

kchrules - Sorry don't take this personally but, that honestly is nowhere near your best.
Imagination: 1/5
Coloration: 2/5
Mutation: 4/5
Over-all: 3.4/5

Dakillzer - I was very surprised with your yeti entry. Last time I checked you were really bad at fusing. You've proved me wrong. Good job, To earn a perfect score from me is not easy.
Imagination: 5/5
Coloration: 5/5
Mutation: 5/5
Over-all: 5/5

Mormagon - Interesting creation. It has a unique look to it.
Imagination: 4/5
Coloration: 3/5
Mutation: 4/5
Over-all: 3.7/5

boogieman900 - Wow... try harder and practice. I can't even see that thing.
Imagination: 0/5
Coloration: 0/5
Mutation: 0/5
Over-all: 0/5

1st Place: Dakillzer / geohoundz55
2nd Place : Luke755 / chubzilla100 / Orilean / STRANGERx / dodo-man-1
3rd Place: fusioner / Mormagon

NineWhiteDragons
NineWhiteDragons
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 07:20:49

that contest was last one

mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 07:23:48

What does that have to do with anything?


he

BBS Signature
locotic-rocotic
locotic-rocotic
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 07:38:48

wats da happanin :D

Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 08:09:24

At 8/6/08 03:47 AM, karlu20 wrote:
ill kick anyone who spams their anger away here

kick away, most of us here have the balls to take it then dish it back


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
hijackreaper
hijackreaper
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 08:13:40

Er.
Are there any contests going on right now? I'm kinda lost in all of this mess D:


Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature
locotic-rocotic
locotic-rocotic
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 08:14:07

on other notes iff there is a contest on the bug dragon thingy ma gigy ( lol )
here is me entry

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Luke755
Luke755
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 08:25:24

At 8/6/08 08:13 AM, hijackreaper wrote: Er.
Are there any contests going on right now? I'm kinda lost in all of this mess D:

Yeah. You have to make a bug/dragon WITHOUT using a dragon type.


*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

NineWhiteDragons
NineWhiteDragons
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 08:39:03

i made knight

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 10:01:31

At 8/6/08 08:39 AM, NineWhiteDragons wrote: i made knight

a perfect 10 on the craptaculator all i see is a yellow blob man,


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-06 10:40:26

At 8/6/08 08:09 AM, Dakillzer wrote: kick away, most of us here have the balls to take it then dish it back

did i mention where id kick? because thats exactly where id be aiming
and its kinda impossible to kick a girl there

---

WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS SEANJOYSTICK DOING BACK
SOMEONE GET A FUCKING MOD.

its okay jaclyn, calm down, hell get banned soon... just calm... down... *hyperventilates*

id get one but im tired
and im not handling this civilly
god dammit


BBS Signature