• 10,802 Replies
karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:02:34

At 8/5/08 04:58 PM, mikev007 wrote: He wanted second judging so here. However the official contest judging has already been made so this doesn't count for shit.
Sprites judged based on imagination, creativity, shading consistancy, quality(of sprite, not how clear the picture is) and exicution.
Your score will be at the end of the paragraph with a detailed discription of what I did and didn't like.
Perfect scores will have a grade of 5.0*. If you recieve a 5.0 without a star it means your score averaged out to a 5 but wasn't perfect.
No winners because official juding had already been done.

yay *hugs tight* i dont care if the other bullshit was official
i - and probably most of the people here - am going by this
i also dont care that you dont particularly like me *tackles + hugs*
see, you, or someone higher up shouldve been put in charge
not someone who doesnt know shit about this
also: yea, i need to work on shading... haha, i suck at it though - im trying with other stuff... but its hardddd

BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:04:06

^Its not you its the attitude. But its all good.

he

BBS Signature
shadow2008
shadow2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:05:19

im just happy with a 2.0 i didnt takethe contest sirusly (cant spell) and i say this take this as the offical contest results

and enywayas i was bored and went on sprite genearator and clciked for two random sprites and here it is Comboof i could not think off much so i ree-coloured him in combee colour add the entanie and wings i copy and pasted wings to make it have a better chance off flying

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

puredragon222
puredragon222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:18:03

I realise that I haven't been on for a while, but it seems to me that we are giving or have already given karlu20(sorry if i got the name wrong), a title. No offence karlu, but it seems to me that while you have been here, off topic discussion has risen to levels of at least 400%.

musings, mere musings.

I like Sonic in Brawl. He has pretty Final Smash.

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:20:47

At 8/5/08 05:04 PM, mikev007 wrote: ^Its not you its the attitude. But its all good.

ehh, dunno why you didnt just quote - but anyways:
what attitude? you mean speaking my mind to people (when it includes nagging/ yelling/ reprimanding/ etc)?
cause if so, i dont really look for fights n stuff - even arguments, ima pacifist i hate arguing on any level - except a friendly debate, those are fun
but pacifist or not i will stand up to just about anyone here - even dodo - if i feel theyre doing something stupid/ immoral/ wrong/ etc
and unless i get absolutely furious i will do it in a mature way
if you mean the tendency to get off topic though, meh, i try not to - really - but uggg its impossible for me not to digress, and actually a lot of the stuff i want to say i tend to backspace because it gets way off topic

anyways, what have we all learned here?

people shouldnt choose random people that dont understand how a club works to take over the club for x amount of time, unless you expect them to do extensive research on how it works or you want to piss everybody off

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:24:15

At 8/5/08 05:18 PM, puredragon222 wrote: I realise that I haven't been on for a while, but it seems to me that we are giving or have already given karlu20(sorry if i got the name wrong), a title. No offence karlu, but it seems to me that while you have been here, off topic discussion has risen to levels of at least 400%.
musings, mere musings.

people wanted to give me a title.
just about everyone wanted to more or less
i declined
maybe you should read the rest?
and as for digressing, i try to keep it on topic if it gets way off topic - ive said several times to people 'pm/ comment on my blog if you want to continue the conversation'
yes i do get off the topic easily, but i try to keep it fairly on topic

BBS Signature
xXOstenXx
xXOstenXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:31:46

At 8/5/08 04:58 PM, mikev007 wrote: He wanted second judging so here. However the official contest judging has already been made so this doesn't count for shit.
xXOstenXx - It is decent. It was reclored good. The shading is inconsistant. You have 2 light souces which is not good. The flowers on the hands are 2 different colors and that really kills the sprite. Overall it is an average fusion that doesn't seem well thought out. 3.6

I'm going to go by these results, and bye them I got into ... 16th place XD
Oh well, I didn't know what to do for this contest and I already knew that my fusion wasn't going to get a high score. As for the two different colors, I made it that way because I was recoloring it with Bellosom's colors and since it has two differnt colors, I decided to make the flowers two different colors.

P.S. I already have my next contest entry, but I'm going to spend more time on this one and try look for more flaws in it.

Click on my sig to go where i get my sprites from.

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:32:18

At 8/5/08 04:58 PM, mikev007 wrote:
He wanted second judging so here. However the official contest judging has already been made so :

you will die a saint, and roulin will be beaten to a milimetre of his life then burned in the fiery furnace of hell!!! when this entry is in i refuse to take judging from him, ill wait for dodomans return. if he judges it any way... well lets just say you should leave town

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
Mormagon
Mormagon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:32:56

Since Mikeyv took it upon himself to grade our fusions, I think he is deserving of one too.

I am very impressed because I have seen some grass mewtwo fusions and this is probably the best out of all of them. I would like to say that the shading throughout is very good, even though the wings were copy+flipped. My one problem with this fusion is that the right ear (and this may be the converters fault but...) looks a little pointy compared to the other one. Other than that this is an exceptional sprite. 4.75

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature
Nintendoowned
Nintendoowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:35:37

Here is my trainer sprite with the in battle and overworld sprites.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Knowledge is that which is acquired by learning; Wisdom is knowing what to do with it.

BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:36:32

I saw on a random earlier page a contest judging with a giant picture. It had a picture of the sprite, and all three judging categories for everyone. I think we should do that for the next contest so we can see the winners.

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Luke755
Luke755
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 17:38:11

At 8/5/08 05:35 PM, Nintendoowned wrote: Here is my trainer sprite with the in battle and overworld sprites.

You need one of you stepping in each direction.

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:18:37

damn gone for a coule days and you miss alot here is my shall we say "overview"of the whole thing
this first on is the most important
1. uh well im sure most ppl agree with me here.... dodo man uhhh you like really really fucked up here you let some fucktard that's never posted here before Fucking judge a Contest! DAMN what the hell were you smokin when you cme up with that crock ...damn man!
2.Sprite-masta-3 - At first glance it is very good. But the leaves and vines being connected to the gray parts of the body are not good. The leg resting on the nest is a very cool idea. 4.7
thankyou mikev007 i appreciate that alot highest score i have gotten on a contest yah i knew the leaf ting wasnt very well
3.i think you should never EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER do that again you want a contest judged pick a senior member like chubzilla or mikev (seeing as how you always choose chubby's ideas)
that is all and does any one know how to make that thing go away where when you hit the space bar it has the backspace effect (but moving forward as it deletes)

SPM3

BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:26:23

At 8/5/08 06:18 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: that is all and does any one know how to make that thing go away where when you hit the space bar it has the backspace effect (but moving forward as it deletes)

I think you have to turn scroll lock off (I think).

karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:29:40

At 8/5/08 06:18 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: 3.i think you should never EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER do that again you want a contest judged pick a senior member like chubzilla or mikev (seeing as how you always choose chubby's ideas)

personally, i think he shouldve picked one of the following:
~AMP-d - vp, OBVIOUS CHOICE
~Cy-Uno - another obvious choice
~Darmelea - fucking obvious as hell
~STRANGERx - personally i just like him. lol. thats my only reason
~Mikev007 - easily a better judge than some people, hes certainly proven himself that way
~ANYONE in the pfn (some more so than others) would be more qualified than people outside of it, hell i cant judge for shit and id be more qualified because at least id know i was supposed to use a certain format

BBS Signature
xXOstenXx
xXOstenXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:31:45

Here's a random fusion. Dugtrio+Croconaw+Slugma.
The 'coat' was scratched on.
C+C please.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature
xXOstenXx
xXOstenXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:34:27

At 8/5/08 06:18 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: that is all and does any one know how to make that thing go away where when you hit the space bar it has the backspace effect (but moving forward as it deletes)

hit the 'Insert' button and it will go away.

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:40:57

At 8/5/08 02:10 PM, mikev007 wrote:
At 8/5/08 01:52 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 8/5/08 01:18 PM, Dragonberry wrote: I think im going to make a rival thread that's more organized.
no revival threads. all this fusion garbage stays here.
Thats cold.

haha sorry, theres too much drama in a thread where the activity takes as much skill to change parts as it does change jackets in GTA.

forgive me :-D

mikev007
mikev007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:43:21

At 8/5/08 05:32 PM, Mormagon wrote: Since Mikeyv took it upon himself to grade our fusions, I think he is deserving of one too.

My one problem with this fusion is that the right ear (and this may be the converters fault but...) looks a little pointy compared to the other one.

Sweet! The pointy ear is my fault.

he

BBS Signature
Dmabster
Dmabster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:48:44

At 8/5/08 04:58 PM, mikev007 wrote: Dmabster - Nice consistant shading. I really don't see what connects it to a forest other than it being green. 4.1

Um its a bear. Bear live in forest.

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

mikev007
mikev007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 18:57:25

At 8/5/08 06:40 PM, MindChamber wrote: haha sorry, theres too much drama in a thread where the activity takes as much skill to change parts as it does change jackets in GTA.

In the GTA4 it is harder to get a change of clothes.

he

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:03:24

At 8/5/08 06:57 PM, mikev007 wrote: In the GTA4 it is harder to get a change of clothes.

*mumbles* now whos digressing...

BBS Signature
Cy-Uno
Cy-Uno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:11:13

At 8/5/08 06:40 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 8/5/08 02:10 PM, mikev007 wrote:
At 8/5/08 01:52 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 8/5/08 01:18 PM, Dragonberry wrote: I think im going to make a rival thread that's more organized.
no revival threads. all this fusion garbage stays here.
Thats cold.
haha sorry, theres too much drama in a thread where the activity takes as much skill to change parts as it does change jackets in GTA.

*Sigh*
MC speaks so much truth. Ever since Roulin has come here, its been nothing but arguments and drama. I understand that you guys feel strongly about your hobby (pasttime, whetever you wanna call it), but at the same item, it's just pixels on a page. It's really not worth all the drama you are giving it. Dodo is for lack of a better term, the 'leader' of this thread and group. He made a decision based on what he thought would be a good idea. It's a given that everyone would have there opinion, but if you respect him enough, you'd just stand be the decision and just roll with it.
If you dont like whats going on, take a week vacation or something. Stop gettin so worked up over something so meaningless.

To be honest, Im not totally thrilled by the way Roulin handled his new position, but at the same time, im not gonna ride his balls about it. I'll just ride out the week, and wait fer dodo to return. You guys can do what you want, but Im gettin tired of reading the arguments.
Points if you read the whole thing btw :)

BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:12:25

At 8/5/08 06:40 PM, MindChamber wrote: haha sorry, theres too much drama in a thread where the activity takes as much skill to change parts as it does change jackets in GTA.

Meh, it's fun, and it takes up time when I have nothing to do.

Which is half of the day during the summer

karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:23:54

At 8/5/08 07:11 PM, Cy-Uno wrote: *Sigh*
MC speaks so much truth. Ever since Roulin has come here, its been nothing but arguments and drama. I understand that you guys feel strongly about your hobby (pasttime, whetever you wanna call it), but at the same item, it's just pixels on a page. It's really not worth all the drama you are giving it. Dodo is for lack of a better term, the 'leader' of this thread and group. He made a decision based on what he thought would be a good idea. It's a given that everyone would have there opinion, but if you respect him enough, you'd just stand be the decision and just roll with it.
If you dont like whats going on, take a week vacation or something. Stop gettin so worked up over something so meaningless.

To be honest, Im not totally thrilled by the way Roulin handled his new position, but at the same time, im not gonna ride his balls about it. I'll just ride out the week, and wait fer dodo to return. You guys can do what you want, but Im gettin tired of reading the arguments.
Points if you read the whole thing btw :)

you basically just said respect = following blindly
now, im not saying that at the slightest problem you should go off and get pissed over it
but at the same time, respect is nothing like following blindly, i respect his right to make that decision to put someone highly incompetent in a position of power, but you and he should both respect my decision to not only be pissed over it, but voice my disapproval (in a mature way)
of course youre welcome to your opinion on all of this, but really, he just waltzes right in and acts like this is his thread, that he can change the rules of a contest right at the end of a contest, and then he doesnt even take the time out to judge properly or check how to judge (which wasnt entirely his fault since dodo apparently didnt tell him)
just because we dont like whats happening doesnt mean we have to leave for x amount of time until we calm down, were allowed to voice our disapproval
and im not surprised you disapprove at least a little of the choice dodo made in who would replace him while he was gone, hell, you shouldve been one of the first people he considered to replace him

and why wouldnt someone read the whole thing? its short. fucks sake i cant even see why someone wouldnt read my entire blog (which is several times as large)

BBS Signature
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:24:37

i wish i had half the day to myself anytime but i never do i always gotta work with those damn animals
god i hate cy-uno now he did one of the many things i hate try to be mature and all grown up bull shiz
about somthing that doesnt take a mature person to grasp just like on damn youtube..........
GOD I HATE IT WHEN PPL DO THAT THEY TRY TO ACT MATURE BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE JUST SUCK UPS who is with me!
Sorry to cy-uno he couldnt make it today as he was killed in a drive by shooting lead by Sprite-masta-3...
what a shame...
awww well that ahole deserved it JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT LAST PART HE ISNT AN ASSHOLE BUT THE PART BEFORE THAT IS TRUE!!
NEWS FLASH PPL I AM A SIMPLE JERK WITH SIMLE JERK NEEDS

THAT IS ALL

SPM3

BBS Signature
Sprite-masta-3
Sprite-masta-3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:31:34

At 8/5/08 07:23 PM, karlu20 wrote:
you basically just said respect = following blindly

:: just because we dont like whats happening doesnt mean we have to leave for x amount of time until we calm down, were allowed to voice our disapproval

and im not surprised you disapprove at least a little of the choice dodo made in who would replace him while he was gone, hell, you shouldve been one of the first people he considered to replace him

and why wouldnt someone read the whole thing? its short. fucks sake i cant even see why someone wouldnt read my entire blog (which is several times as large)

karlu20 why did you have to be so uh and just mind read me and put basically what i said into a mature form or vice versa
sorry couldnt post all that quoted text
i know what your thinking "well karlu20 was acting mature and crap Blah blah blah blah!"
cy-uno's so called maturity is as karlu said "blindly following" karlu is actually mature bacause she speaks for herself and the truth which is maturity itself

SPM3

BBS Signature
Luke755
Luke755
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:31:46

At 8/5/08 07:24 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i wish i had half the day to myself anytime but i never do i always gotta work with those damn animals
god i hate cy-uno now he did one of the many things i hate try to be mature and all grown up bull shiz
about somthing that doesnt take a mature person to grasp just like on damn youtube..........
GOD I HATE IT WHEN PPL DO THAT THEY TRY TO ACT MATURE BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE JUST SUCK UPS who is with me!
Sorry to cy-uno he couldnt make it today as he was killed in a drive by shooting lead by Sprite-masta-3...
what a shame...
awww well that ahole deserved it JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT LAST PART HE ISNT AN ASSHOLE BUT THE PART BEFORE THAT IS TRUE!!

THAT IS ALL

Ever considered that he is "mature and all grown up"?
I think everyone is taking this a bit too seriously. In a week, Dodo will be back, he can judge the entries, and Roulin will be gone.
Just be patient.

karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:32:53

At 8/5/08 07:24 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i wish i had half the day to myself anytime but i never do i always gotta work with those damn animals
what a shame...

THAT IS ALL

calm down.
you hate mature people? uh, what the fuck?

mature people arent suck ups, mature people are those that can admit when they are wrong/ accept another persons opinion among other things
they can also avoid excessive use of caps and write calmly
a simple jerk? hmm, well you said it, not me.

BBS Signature
hijackreaper
hijackreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-05 19:38:46

Okay, sorry for this..

Everyone shut the FUCK up and get back to FUSING! This thread was not made for two and a half page long discussions on a single subject! It was made for POKEMON FUSING!

So please. PLEASE. Just drop it - We really dn't need all of this crap in here. If you don't like someone, ignore them and they will stop bothering you. Don't argue - It wastes perfectly good space that could be used for something prductive.

Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature