Be a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

  • 960,133 Views
  • 10,859 Replies
New Topic
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 07:02:06

3. Charizard and Dragonite

here it is dragon-zard!
(its the wings and color(i know its crap)(VERY))

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
CoboltNP
CoboltNP
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 07:10:29

I've got a request - Shaymin/Wailord

And so it's not spam - Spinowoodo! Again, mostly about colouring, so critisms wanted :D

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you know the warm feeling it gives you.

BBS Signature
Icelord182
Icelord182
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 07:40:17

I believe i have added to that long list of spriting arts again.

I welcome the dawn of... WEAPON FUSIONS!

anyone want a Charisword?

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 10:34:04

lol thats funny :P im gonna try one hope u dont mind if i borrow your sword


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
puredragon222
puredragon222
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 11:04:39

i like shadow pokemon! especially raishadchu!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


I like Sonic in Brawl. He has pretty Final Smash.

BBS Signature
Icelord182
Icelord182
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 12:36:16

sure go ahead and use the template, i wonder what you will fuse it with.


please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature
Cy-Uno
Cy-Uno
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 15:27:57

At 5/5/08 07:40 AM, Icelord182 wrote: I welcome the dawn of... WEAPON FUSIONS!

Thats actually a pretty nice idea.
Points to you.


BBS Signature
Icelord182
Icelord182
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 15:36:49

POOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIINTS!

HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY? HOW MANY?...

Hehe. I go mad when i see that word. lolz.


please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 15:52:12

in fact i actually made my own sword but any way bulbasword i couldnt fit the bulb on so i use the spots on bulbasaur

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
Icelord182
Icelord182
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 16:14:31

At 5/5/08 03:52 PM, Dakillzer wrote: in fact i actually made my own sword but any way bulbasword i couldnt fit the bulb on so i use the spots on bulbasaur

hmm... not much incorporation of bulbasaur but nice try.

Maybe this could be a competition, just an idea, bit farfetched one too (hehe i sed farfetch'd).

Also, it dos'nt just have to be a sword, (WEAPONS REMEMBER!) so i made a... (wait for it!)

Bow-and-Fearrow, (lolz i played on teh wordz). And teh templ8.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature
lilaznbro232
lilaznbro232
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 19:33:14

Heres My Pokemon Chaos Fusion i call it Chaos REX
I added the colour bar if you wanted to make one enjoy

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


I Steel Yo mama :D
Also Click on my Sig For A Link How to Fuse

BBS Signature
Cy-Uno
Cy-Uno
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 19:39:12

At 5/5/08 07:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote: Heres My Pokemon Chaos Fusion i call it Chaos REX
I added the colour bar if you wanted to make one enjoy

Its hard to see its face. What is it?
Part mightyena and i cant see the other thing.


BBS Signature
lilaznbro232
lilaznbro232
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 20:33:00

At 5/5/08 07:39 PM, Cy-Uno wrote:
At 5/5/08 07:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote: Heres My Pokemon Chaos Fusion i call it Chaos REX
I added the colour bar if you wanted to make one enjoy
Its hard to see its face. What is it?
Part mightyena and i cant see the other thing.

Mighteyana's Body
Houndooms horn as the Spikes on its head
Houndooms Collar on Mightenyanas Neck

Oh And If You Want To Make Pokemon Weapons here are CLEAR weapons to use

Custom Pokemon Fusions!


I Steel Yo mama :D
Also Click on my Sig For A Link How to Fuse

BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 20:54:11

At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote:
Oh And If You Want To Make Pokemon Weapons here are CLEAR weapons to use

is it really that hard to make a straight line.


he

BBS Signature
AMP-d
AMP-d
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-05 22:00:14

At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote: Oh And If You Want To Make Pokemon Weapons here are CLEAR weapons to use

Dear God! Why have we sunk so low that pokemon weapons have become a fad.

Shitty custom paint stuff that you tack paint onto is NOT Pokemon. It will never be Pokemon. If you want to do stuff like this, there are a million Pokemon fansites starved for talent like this thread. Astound them, but keep this forum clear of your hijinks.

@Cy: I will be doing a referenced scratch sprite very soon. It seems easier than a complete scratch.


GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

BBS Signature
Icelord182
Icelord182
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 02:52:58

At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote:
At 5/5/08 07:39 PM, Cy-Uno wrote:
At 5/5/08 07:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote: Heres My Pokemon Chaos Fusion i call it Chaos REX
I added the colour bar if you wanted to make one enjoy
Its hard to see its face. What is it?
Part mightyena and i cant see the other thing.
Mighteyana's Body
Houndooms horn as the Spikes on its head
Houndooms Collar on Mightenyanas Neck

Oh And If You Want To Make Pokemon Weapons here are CLEAR weapons to use

Naa... Mine are much better, i can draw straight lines. Oh and AMP-d, i don't see how you can say that about what we're doing when you'r doing what you're doing, lets see shall we.

AMP-d - supposed to be fusing, instead drawing his own things, at most fusing his own things with pokemon.

Icelord182 - supposed to be fusing, actually using pokemon and fusing them with *cough* skillfully *cough* drawn weapons.
If what i'm doing is wrong, you're bordeline hippocritical. What's your point of view dodo-man?


please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature
lilaznbro232
lilaznbro232
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 09:28:40

i actually found those off the internet >.>


I Steel Yo mama :D
Also Click on my Sig For A Link How to Fuse

BBS Signature
mikev007
mikev007
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 15:24:48

At 5/6/08 09:28 AM, lilaznbro232 wrote: i actually found those off the internet >.>

coughlyingsackofshitcough


he

BBS Signature
Cy-Uno
Cy-Uno
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 15:31:26

At 5/6/08 02:52 AM, Icelord182 wrote:
At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote:
At 5/5/08 07:39 PM, Cy-Uno wrote:
At 5/5/08 07:33 PM, lilaznbro232 wrote:
Naa... Mine are much better, i can draw straight lines. Oh and AMP-d, i don't see how you can say that about what we're doing when you'r doing what you're doing, lets see shall we.

AMP-d - supposed to be fusing, instead drawing his own things, at most fusing his own things with pokemon.

Icelord182 - supposed to be fusing, actually using pokemon and fusing them with *cough* skillfully *cough* drawn weapons.
If what i'm doing is wrong, you're bordeline hippocritical. What's your point of view dodo-man?

>.>
<.<
Um, let's stop this now before it escalates into something stupid please.

BTW I believe it's spelled hypocritical

Not one to talk because my spelling isn't great, but yea....


BBS Signature
AMP-d
AMP-d
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 15:55:08

At 5/6/08 02:52 AM, Icelord182 wrote:
AMP-d - supposed to be fusing, instead doing schoolwork and procrastinating. Poor AMP-d! He doesn't have the spare time that he did this summer!

I fixed it for you.


GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

BBS Signature
dodo-man-1
dodo-man-1
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 16:03:16

At 5/6/08 02:52 AM, Icelord182 wrote: Naa... Mine are much better, i can draw straight lines. Oh and AMP-d, i don't see how you can say that about what we're doing when you'r doing what you're doing, lets see shall we.

AMP-d - supposed to be fusing, instead drawing his own things, at most fusing his own things with pokemon.

Icelord182 - supposed to be fusing, actually using pokemon and fusing them with *cough* skillfully *cough* drawn weapons.
If what i'm doing is wrong, you're bordeline hippocritical. What's your point of view dodo-man?

My point of view?

MY point of view?

My fucking point of view is that all of these weapons are impossible to fuse anything with, since you saved them as unconverted JPEGs and their unrelenting pixellation is impossible to recolor, which I really shouldn't care about because, as AMP-d said, this is possibly the shittiest fad to ever enter this thread (since the only other was the Deoxys epidemic, as far as I can remember), and that you are an incredible bastard who says that you are making a more valuable use of your time than AMP-d, someone who is actually fusing creatively, by making this shit-pile weapons fad with weapons that are NOT *cough*skillfully drawn*cough* just because they have straight lines in them, as you and your fucking arrogant attitude seem to think!


"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"
|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 16:11:01

wow for once im not in the middle of the fight but in his absence ill step in for dodo... this a pokemon FUSIONS thread not pokemon SHIT thread if yous cant post fusions stop poke weapons and dont call me a hypocrit for doing 1 myself im trying to flex myself to see how good i am overall in spriting, also i think the scratch fusions should be allowed if the have 2 or more pokemon in it


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 16:17:04

that happened when dodo himself posted


You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 18:06:35

thank youi fucking very much bicthes, lets get back to sprites

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 18:10:03

At 5/6/08 04:11 PM, Dakillzer wrote: wow for once im not in the middle of the fight but in his absence ill step in for dodo... this a pokemon FUSIONS thread not pokemon SHIT thread if yous cant post fusions stop poke weapons and dont call me a hypocrit for doing 1 myself im trying to flex myself to see how good i am overall in spriting, also i think the scratch fusions should be allowed if the have 2 or more pokemon in it

first fuckin word of knowledge ever since this thing ever started
so now please, just post sprites instead of crappy ass weapons. not being an ass, but seriously.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 18:12:12

i fuckin mean it

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 18:21:35

thank you dakillerz and dodo man

lilaznbro232
lilaznbro232
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 18:28:34

At 5/6/08 06:10 PM, shurikencluster wrote: first fuckin word of knowledge ever since this thing ever started
so now please, just post sprites instead of crappy ass weapons. not being an ass, but seriously.

wow shurkien cluster you swear alot


I Steel Yo mama :D
Also Click on my Sig For A Link How to Fuse

BBS Signature
shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 19:36:23

you were apart of this argue ment and caused the weapon conflict. and yes I do swear. alot. at age eleven. yeah I'm eleven. deal with it.

shurikencluster
shurikencluster
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-05-06 19:39:37

At 5/6/08 07:36 PM, shurikencluster wrote: you were apart of this argue ment and caused the weapon conflict. and yes I do swear. alot. at age eleven. yeah I'm eleven. deal with it.

I'm serious. lets just go back to fuckin fusing and not being black smith wanna be's

Custom Pokemon Fusions!