00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Create your own serial killer

8,263 Views | 29 Replies

Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:47:01

Basically, use your twisted imagination to come up with a great serial killer shtick. Here's one.

The Coldstone Killer.

He would dress in a beekeeper's uniform and randomly select victims from the phone book. He bludgeons his victims with an ice cream scooper and scoops out the victim's eyes. Then a Coldstone Creamery business card will be placed in between the victim's front two teeth with a cryptic message written in invisible ink. The message makes no sense and has no purpose other than to throw off the police.

You try.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:51:52

His picture is enough to prove he's a vicious mother fucking killer.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:52:35

At 7/7/07 09:51 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote: His picture is enough to prove he's a vicious mother fucking killer.

OMG just get it over with now.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:54:51

The Red light marauder. He waits at the corner of an oft traveled street with a handgun and silencer concealed. He too is mostly concealed by a wall. He waits until a red light turns green and eliminates the driver of the first car on the lane closest to him. Bonus points if he's with his family.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:54:53

Hmm, the Turkey Killer.

The Turkey Killer stalks his victims for a few weeks, growing and learning. He strikes when the clock hits 11:11PM. He usually breaks in by pushing in window air conditioning units. He slits the victims stomach, from bellybutton to throat. He then stuffs the body with Thanksgiving stuffing and eats the penis (male victim) or a breast (on a woman). The body is then cooked in the over at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Serves 12.

made me hungry

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:56:29

cool, first post! so, my serial killer would be named... fluffy.

he would always be wearing a black hood so you couldnt see his face.
he hangs out in dark alleyways kills people with a poisoned dagger.
he hides there bodies in a sack that he carries around.

well, thats my killer!

holy Lolzors on a ****ing bi***face!!! The killer duck is back, and its here too pwn joo all!1

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:58:04

Hmm, let me think.

The Digger
A strange, disturbed man with claws, he's been known to hide in holes and launch himself towards prey, either from his freshly-dug pit or simply on flat ground.
His trademark kill is slashing open his victims, each going deeper, till he can gain their organs
for a few good meals and construct a crud-looking armor-piece mad of carved bones,
being replaced only every season or so. Quick and Nimble, speaking only in gibberish.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 21:59:23

12 year old kid wearing a white mask with black stripes who has a wooden jaguar knife and is obsessed with death. He kills at random moments in time in order to bring himself closer to understanding death. He kills during the day in public places in plain view to add to his mystery of how he gets awya

I once stuck my dick in an electrical socket... and do you know what?

My Dick looks pretty when it glows int the dark! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:00:32

The Obvious Murderer

He waits in the shadows until he finds a victim, preferably a high schooler who is very popular, he usually wears a dark hoodie pulled up and large sunglasses. When he strikes he stabs the victim with a hunting knife. He walks away and is never found.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:01:06

I beat people to death with my nunchucks, 'nuff said.

Biggest mistake in life #3 : Mispronouncing "Niger" while giving a speech in Africa.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:03:22

Killer's title - Sin's Messenger

What they do - They take time, observe potential victims, then kidnaps them and takes the victim to an abandoned house or something. Then, the victim is suspended in midair, and they are tortured, depending on what they've done. For example, if the victim spends much of their time eating (as in, being a glutton), the victim is forcefed until they choke; if the victim spends much of their time admiring themselves (being vain), they get cut with mirror shards in front of a mirror; and so on. Then, after they are dead, they are placed in an area that corresponds with their sin (Gluttony = McDonalds, Vanity = a makeup store, etc.), completely naked, with whatever sin they've commited carved into their body.

Oh yeah.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:05:42

At 7/7/07 10:03 PM, CryogenChaos wrote: Killer's title - Sin's Messenger

That's a good one. Well thought out. Nice job!

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:08:12

The Bone

A man who's hands are just his carpels (finger/wrist bones for you dumbasses out there) which are sharpened at the end. He stabs random people in random areas so the cops don't know whats going on. I suck at killers i know.

Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice...no one will ever find your body.

I kill threads.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:08:51

Ruben Rubric

He would wear a rubic cube costume where he would hide his tools in the boxes. He would pretend to be a sculptor and gift a important university with a giant rubrics cube sculpture. The sculpture would really be his costume. At certain times of the month he would sneak in and hide in his costume and wait for night.

When a tired and wary student walks past after sneaking a couple hours in the library he would creep after the student. When the student turns around to confront the stranger he would stuff his arms and legs back into the costume. The student puzzeled as to why the sculpture eneded up here would check out the sculpture. That's why he springs, killing the student with brightly colored weapons.

His calling card would be an unsolved rubrics cube with 16 x 16 blocks. When solved some cubes would reveal the location to the next cube which would be 64 x 64 blocks. That cube would lead to the last cube which is 360 x 360 blocks. Some cubes rather leading to the next cube when solved would emit a highly concentrated poison gas that robs the person of their mind. So the genius that solve the cube might die trying to catch Ruben.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:10:31

Better idea:

Name: Kira

He was a gifted student at his high school, and everytihng in his life was great, however, he was bored out of his mind. Out of sheer chance, he finds a notebook labeled "Death Note" soon after, he meets a demon named Ryuk. Ryuk explains that whoever's name is written in the notebook dies forty seconds after their name is written. The student then decides to start using the Death Note to kill off criminals in order to create a crime-free utopia, which he will rule over as a god. The media eventually names this mysterious killer "Kira", after the Japanese way of saying the word "killer"

oh, shit, that's the plot to the Death Note manga, my bad...

Biggest mistake in life #3 : Mispronouncing "Niger" while giving a speech in Africa.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:11:00

I call it the Tuna/fetus killer

This deadly figure strikes only near large bodies of water. He puts the victim into a bright room, with fetuses and tuna compiuled around it. The iller camoflauges with the surroundings in the room, waits until the victim has gone mad, and rises out of the pile. The only known weapon of the killer is said to be a tuba player, in which he has already stuffed tuna into. He smashes the victim's head into the tuna, waits for the victim to choke, and than releases his penis. With the victim deceased, he stuffs dead fetuses up the victim's vagina (if male, asshole) He than rapes the corpse, and eats the body.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:15:29

From encyclopedia dramatica.

The Crippler.

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute to talk off-stage
And tell you how I became the victim of a thing called roid-rage.

In the pro wrestling industry, born and raised,
Choking other men is how I spent most of my days.
Headbuttin', cross-facin', as a technical king,
All while shootin' some steroids outside of the ring.
When I got an iPhone, I was up to no good.
Skipped a match and flew back to my neighborhood.
I took one too many roids, my wife gasped for breath,
I said "Stop moving your little ass while I choke you to death!"

I whistled for my son and when he came near,
He still had "Fragile-X" and the physique of a queer.
If anything I could say that this kid was rare,
But I thought "Nah, forget it" and deprived him of air!

I went down to the gym around 7 or 8,
And I yelled to myself "Yo Chris, smell ya latah!"
Hung myself to death, at a very young age,
Now I'm burning in hell, all because of roid-rage.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:20:57

Oh yeah.

Reminds me of Se7en.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:22:42

The Hunter

A veteran and master of the hunt, after hunting every kind of species in the world he decides
to hunt something different... something that will offer a challenge, humans.
He knocks out his victims and sets them loose in his own fenced private land and hunts them down. after he kills them he takes the head as a trophy and the rest of the body for food.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:25:00

At 7/7/07 10:22 PM, Tibyrius wrote: The Hunter

Sounds just like a Killer I saw on this TV show called "Puppets who kill", have you seen it?

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:31:25

The Shredder:

A man who works at Wendy's during the day, is one of the worst serial killers ever. Usually at night, he will shoot the tire of a moving car with a silent pistol, then proceed to break open the window and grab his victim. Then he uses chloroform (sp?) to put the victim asleep. When they wake up, the realize that their fingers have been severed off, and the Shredder puts their figers in a garbage disposal, so the victim can hear the sound of their own fingers being crushed. Then he grabs the victims hair, and pulls their eyeballs out with his bare hands, and makes them eat it. After they die from blood loss, he takes a photo and puts it up on his wall of photos of victims.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:32:47

At 7/7/07 10:31 PM, Siggles wrote: The Shredder:
he takes a photo and puts it up on his Myspace.

Fixed.

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:34:40

At 7/7/07 10:25 PM, Crosses wrote:
At 7/7/07 10:22 PM, Tibyrius wrote: The Hunter
Sounds just like a Killer I saw on this TV show called "Puppets who kill", have you seen it?

The Most Dangerous Game

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:36:31

The Koin Killer.

She puts coins into a boiler, and removes them when they're red hot. She then sneaks up on random people, and burns them all over with the really hot coins.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:45:31

A type that kills for the sheer pleasure of it, although what aspect they enjoy varies. When I killed people I had a desire sexual excitement. This inspired me to kill more. I don't care whether they deserve to live or not. It is none of my concern. Some killers may enjoy the actual "chase" of hunting down a victim more than anything, while others may be primarily motivated by the act of torturing and abusing the victim while they are alive. Yet others may kill the victim quickly, and then indulge in necrophilia or cannibalism with the body. Usually there is a strong sexual aspect to the crimes, even if it may not be immediately obvious; some killers obtain a surge of excitement that is not necessarily sexual, who get a thrill out of shooting young couples in cars at random and then running away without ever physically touching the victims.

There once was a dude,

That ran in the nude.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:45:50

This should be fun.

The Machete Wielding Shopkeeper.

A shop about four miles on some random highway. An auto shop. He walks about a mile down from his shop and sets up a spike trap or whatever to mess up peoples cars. Then, right by the stopsign there would be a sign advertising the auto shop. The people would go to the auto shop and find it is empty. They would walk in, then.... BOOM. They get nocked out with a wrench. They awake several hours later in a seperate room with a lightbulb hanging from a string. Then lights flash on and and our killer comes out weilding various auto repair tools to kill them. Anyone escapes, the killer goes after them in a car(he takes cars from the victims and reapairs them for himself.) So he chases after them. And eventually runs them over. The auto shop has many winding and circluler rooms and halls wich would make it the perfect mazey tunnle wich only the killer can navigate through. It is also very dark and scary.
So there you have it. I will post a shot of him later.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:47:00

At 7/7/07 10:01 PM, Straight-Edge wrote: I beat people to death with my nunchucks, 'nuff said.

Haven't you posted that picture before? It seems familiar.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:52:29

Sounds a lot like the movie

Se7en.

It is easily the best idea for a serial killer.

Sig by fahrenheit.

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:57:01

The Crayon Killer.
He'd run around with a purple crayon, sticking it up peoples asses then stabbing them in the eye with it, eventually as they flail about, he'd pull out his crayon shooter and blow a hole in his victums with 64 different colors.

Pwns

Insane in so many fuckin' ways.

I'm just here to destroy minds, fuck mothers, and cause mass chaos through the world

BBS Signature

Response to Create your own serial killer 2007-07-07 22:59:29

Baggy McBaggerson

An ice cream truck driver/clown/enraged former hotel employee sneaks in houses at night by dog shaped balloons and puts a bag over your head to end your life.

Then he eats you whole without chewing, throws you back up, diahrrea's all over you and such