00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bimbam555 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Big Boy Makes a Doody!

4,854 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:09:24

At 7/2/07 11:58 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 7/2/07 11:52 PM, JediKiller1 wrote: Wow. You fail. A lot. There are so many things wrong with that post. I want to hurt you now. Kill yourself if you don't want me to do it for you.
Hi, my name is sarcasm

We don't talk much do we?

Fail sarcasm is fail. I was talking about the end with the HTML. Just didn't feel like editing, and even if that was an attempt at sarcasm it failed in everyway possible.

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:10:17

At 7/3/07 12:06 AM, IrishLaddie wrote:
At 7/2/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 7/2/07 11:33 PM, ZerotheRelentless wrote:
At 7/2/07 10:49 PM, MadCow wrote:
1. He IS above the rules.
2. Permaban.

Nice double post, faggot. But I still can't quite hear you over the sound of Wade's dick hitting the back of your throat, sorry.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:14:05

At 7/3/07 12:10 AM, MadCow wrote:
2. Permaban.
Nice double post, faggot. But I still can't quite hear you over the sound of Wade's dick hitting the back of your throat, sorry.

well i'm not going to say anything negative, but i do hope you know that you have about 99.9% of the newgrounds community against you.

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:14:05

At 7/2/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote: Uhm, fuck you and your lame, overused phrase. I called Wade a noob, because Wade is a fuckin noob. I don't get what's with him and his Opie and Anthony shit. They're not funny or cool. This is a prime example of their unfunniness. Ooooh wow, "grown men playing with poop" that's just so damn special and hilarious. FUCK. THAT.

This isn't anything interesting; and it truly belongs in that Video thread for the 4 people that actually frequently visit it to see. He's just "above the rules" because he's an admin because he's the brother of the creator of the site. It's all just bullshit, really.

Except, that, y'know, he's been here since the beginning. Which, y'know, doesn't make him a noob. And, you'd never find something as funny as this in the video thread, therefore, separate topic. And don't you dare pull the "lol admin ass kissing" card, because that isn't the case. You just don't call one of the people who's been here far longer than you a noob. It's common sense. If you don't like the topic, and you think this should have been in the vid thread, you should have pm'd Wade about it, instead of all this crap. You seriously should have just taken the insult and moved on to another topic or something.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:31:17

At 7/3/07 12:14 AM, paintballr wrote:
At 7/3/07 12:10 AM, MadCow wrote:
2. Permaban.
well i'm not going to say anything negative, but i do hope you know that you have about 99.9% of the newgrounds community against you.

Do you think that I give a shit about what a bunch of 12 year old faggots think about me? All you cocksuckers can go to hell.

At 7/3/07 12:14 AM, ZerotheRelentless wrote:
At 7/2/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote: Uhm, fuck you and your lame, overused phrase. I called Wade a noob, because Wade is a fuckin noob. I don't get what's with him and his Opie and Anthony shit. They're not funny or cool. This is a prime example of their unfunniness. Ooooh wow, "grown men playing with poop" that's just so damn special and hilarious. FUCK. THAT.

This isn't anything interesting; and it truly belongs in that Video thread for the 4 people that actually frequently visit it to see. He's just "above the rules" because he's an admin because he's the brother of the creator of the site. It's all just bullshit, really.
Except, that, y'know, he's been here since the beginning. Which, y'know, doesn't make him a noob. And, you'd never find something as funny as this in the video thread, therefore, separate topic. And don't you dare pull the "lol admin ass kissing" card, because that isn't the case. You just don't call one of the people who's been here far longer than you a noob. It's common sense. If you don't like the topic, and you think this should have been in the vid thread, you should have pm'd Wade about it, instead of all this crap. You seriously should have just taken the insult and moved on to another topic or something.

It's not funny at all. It's repulsive and juvenile. Opie and Anthony are two buttfucking faggots that I hope die soon so that they're shitty, unfunny radio show will end.

I don't give a shit if Wade is an older member than me. I don't respect him at all. The only semi-interesting things he's ever done are those bug photos. Every attempt of humor by him fail in my eyes. He's a big, dumb, immature baby most of the time, like when he deletes accounts and shit just because people make fun of him. I'll probably get in trouble for bad-mouthing him, but I really don't care that much at this point.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:33:51

...Is it just me, or is Madcow PMSing today?

Lol...

Seriously though, it's usually not smart to insult an administrator of a website. Being an aministrator, he is more than allowed to bend the rules. As for the double post, that was entirely my fault.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:35:47

At 7/3/07 12:33 AM, IrishLaddie wrote: Seriously though, it's usually not smart to insult an administrator of a website. Being an aministrator, he is more than allowed to bend the rules. As for the double post, that was entirely my fault.

So basically what you're saying is: Wade's a big, fat, dumb hypocrite and it's ok because he's the brother of the sites creator, and therefore, an admin.

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:37:47

So basically what you're saying is: Wade's a big, fat, dumb hypocrite and it's ok because he's the brother of the sites creator, and therefore, an admin.

Yes. That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. When you have a sibling that makes a great website, I'm sure he'll let you be an administrator too... unless you are as much of a dick to him as you are being in this topic.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:38:44

At 7/2/07 11:31 PM, jacktherack wrote:
At 7/2/07 10:43 PM, Bazi wrote: Good job Tom.

and also wow I wasn't really expecting that lol.
you mean wade?

Nope.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:40:27

At 7/3/07 12:31 AM, MadCow wrote: It's not funny at all. It's repulsive and juvenile. Opie and Anthony are two buttfucking faggots that I hope die soon so that they're shitty, unfunny radio show will end.

I don't give a shit if Wade is an older member than me. I don't respect him at all. The only semi-interesting things he's ever done are those bug photos. Every attempt of humor by him fail in my eyes. He's a big, dumb, immature baby most of the time, like when he deletes accounts and shit just because people make fun of him. I'll probably get in trouble for bad-mouthing him, but I really don't care that much at this point.

And yet, through all that hot steam, you still fail to realize my side of the arguement: I never said anything about respect for wade, the WHOLE thing i just posted a while back was to prove to you that CALLING AN OLD MEMBER A NOOB IS REDUNDANT AND STUPID, AS WELL AS POINTLESSLY EXPRESSING YOUR DISDAIN WITH ONE OF THE ADMINS! Seriously, let this argument die, im tired of your bitching about Wade.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:48:44

Once again, Newgrounds elitists fagging up a perfectly fine thread.

The video itself is pretty fucking sick. I know he could quickly wash his hands right after but, shit. That shit had to have been one of the most slimey pieces of shit ever. Ugh... I think I heard somebody mumble something about 20 bucks in the background. Just 20 dollars? Wow. What a whore.

I wouldn't do it for anything below 50. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 00:53:53

At 7/2/07 11:16 PM, Filtercore wrote:
At 7/2/07 10:42 PM, WadeFulp wrote: If you like it, tell your friends.
If I don't like it, is there a way to unwatch it?

Hit yourself in the head with a blunt object until your forget and/or you pass out.

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 01:21:55

At 7/3/07 01:19 AM, IrishLaddie wrote: I win this e-argument.

What the fuck are you talking about? THIS ISN'T OVER. THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING OVER! This will continue tomorrow... if I remember, sir.

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-07-03 18:42:13

I agree with MadCow. Everyone sucks Wades cock, because he is an admin, and because he is Tom's brother. Hey Wade, stop posting shitty (lolpun) videos and get back to the bugs.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-08-25 00:47:36

At 7/2/07 10:49 PM, MadCow wrote: Post all videos here, noob.
No, seriously, did you just call Wade Fulp a noob?

...sorry, but um...
Uhm, fuck you and your lame, overused phrase. I called Wade a noob, because Wade is a fuckin noob. I don't get what's with him and his Opie and Anthony shit. They're not funny or cool. This is a prime example of their unfunniness. Ooooh wow, "grown men playing with poop" that's just so damn special and hilarious. FUCK. THAT.

You know what, fuck you guys. This guy has a good point. Poop jokes have been fucking stupid since they existed. Grow the fuck up and except the fact that people can say things you don't like. Or go cry to your mom like I'm sure you already did. Fags.

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-08-25 00:48:34

Thats pretty gross. But funny lawl.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-08-25 00:50:00

At 7/2/07 10:43 PM, Bazi wrote: Good job Tom.

and also wow I wasn't really expecting that lol.

TOM!!?!??!?! im pretty shur it waid

Response to Big Boy Makes a Doody! 2007-08-25 00:50:40

I could feel the insides of my stomach turning.