00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BanoyAlbert just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mugen Club

306,134 Views | 2,566 Replies

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 14:41:31

Nice... I'm downloading songs from the audio portal to M.U.G.E.N. It's looking good so far.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 14:49:18

At 6/24/07 01:36 PM, BatDan wrote: An excellent site for non-cheap DBZ characters. Probably the best DBZ characters out there. Includes, Son Goku, SSJ Son Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, 16, Perfect Cell, and Mr. Satan.

Woah, I thought his site went down. Thanks for the find, I was regretting not getting Piccolo.
These characters have my blessing as some of the best characters ever. Although Cell has nasty AI, I can make Omega Tiger Woods my bitch with most of them.

At 6/20/07 05:59 PM, Seamonky wrote: Super Saiyan 4 Brolly, Sephiroth, Super Saiyan 5 Goku, Evil Ken, Evil Ryu, etc.

I hate those characters :(, Super sayin 4 broly (Or Lè Nightmare SSJ3) Is completely stolen, as for the rest they fight cheaply or are over stat'd. Sephiroth has six unblockables, three killing instantly.

The cake is a spy... hahaha no

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 16:54:50

Oh I know evertyhing about Zangyruya and Takakazu Abe, In fact, I made a video showcasing their moves XD

Also gotta hate that bitch Isebeau, She's basically Kula Diamon just red and pointlessly grusome. Master Geese however is even more annoying than her. He's even been dubbed the title 'Master cheese' beacause he overuses moves and can kill you when blocking, which SFA2 called Cheese KO.

While I'm posting Mugen vids, I might as well post the greatest Mugen move in exsistance.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 17:12:22

Does any one know what key is the start,a,b,and c key in mugen?

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 17:25:58

You can change them yourself by going to options in the game and going to input config and set the keys yourself. A,B and C are kicks and X,Y and Z are punches

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 17:45:42

I just thought of a crazy idea.

I'll write a MUGEN story where the more popular characters from the game take on the cheapest most broken characters in a quest to save the world or something...

Well, the plot is. Mario stumbles in MUGEN world and teams up with the other popular characters to save the MUGEN world from Sephiroth, the Nightmare SSJ3 and their very large team of cheap characters.

So far, the only characters I thought of as the heroes are...

Mario
Ryu
Iori
Homer (who is created from Iori in a strange scene)
Dio
Predator
Goku

I need some female character suggestions, though I can't think of any popular MUGEN girl characters. I also need suggestions for cheap characters. I listed a majority of them (found them through YouTube videos) but I want to make this story long.

I also would like to know where to post this. The BBS would be a very bad idea as well as Fanfiction.net. So... any ideas?

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 17:51:31

At 6/25/07 02:49 PM, Nightmaric wrote: I hate those characters :(, Super sayin 4 broly (Or Lè Nightmare SSJ3) Is completely stolen, as for the rest they fight cheaply or are over stat'd. Sephiroth has six unblockables, three killing instantly.

-Those characters are the shit. They might be cheap characters, but its awesome to see them all in just one game.
-Here is the Mugen Video I was talking about. This was a good fight with good music. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhJuFoRroiE

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 17:55:45

At 6/25/07 04:54 PM, Nightmaric wrote: Oh I know evertyhing about Zangyruya and Takakazu Abe, In fact, I made a video showcasing their moves XD

Possibly the greatest thing I've laid my eyes upon.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-25 18:32:17

You know there's an Alloy for Mugen? You can get him here along with the sky stage from SF vs MK2. Scroll down to below the text "RoboCop, The Clash of Robo Titans" beacause the creator above can't make shit and was named worst creator of 2006. The dumshit deserved it.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 02:02:08

Does anyone know how to get a screenpack? (Preferrably EVE Battle)

I tried that tutorial, but first the guy had to be an asshole and put it in another video, and NOW his site is down.
I'd tried MugenInfantry, but he said it ws corrupted and I'm getting the same thing.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 02:57:37

At 6/25/07 05:45 PM, BatDan wrote: I need some female character suggestions, though I can't think of any popular MUGEN girl characters.

Nagato Yuki. She is a hero character, since her moves are lultastic.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 06:08:30

Good day, my dear Mugens...
I have a problem: how come I got this annoying effect on my screen?
(I am talking about the white letters.)

Thx in advance...

Mugen Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 07:57:27

At 6/26/07 06:08 AM, test-object wrote: Good day, my dear Mugens...
I have a problem: how come I got this annoying effect on my screen?
(I am talking about the white letters.)

Thx in advance...

You need a new screenpack. Don't worry though, once you put up a new screenpack, those little numbers and doohickeys will go away.
Here's how to install a screenpack (this is the EVE Battle screenpack tutorial): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-GLgNnrFI

Your welcome!

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 08:09:17

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 08:38:58

Thank you, thank you VERY MUCH ^^
I've been looking for this pack the entire internet!

!!!Thanks!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 10:50:38

How do you use Dio Brando's special Bulldozer attack? I tried all of these combinations and nothing seems to work.

Also, Fio from Metal Slug is fun. She plays in Sentinel first, but when she's about to die, she ejects and battles with her weapons.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 12:11:19

At 6/26/07 02:57 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 6/25/07 05:45 PM, BatDan wrote: I need some female character suggestions, though I can't think of any popular MUGEN girl characters.
Nagato Yuki. She is a hero character, since her moves are lultastic.

Seconded with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

At 6/26/07 10:50 AM, Idiosyncratic wrote: How do you use Dio Brando's special Bulldozer attack? I tried all of these combinations and nothing seems to work.

First, hold "start" when selecting Dio.

Second, press QCB (down, left) and AA (two light attacks).

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 16:12:55

At 6/26/07 06:08 AM, test-object wrote: I have a problem: how come I got this annoying effect on my screen?

Go Into data, open Mugen.Cfg (Open with notepad) and look for debug. Set Debug to 0. If you want to do the special cheat keys (F1 kils enemy, space heals, F3 full speacials) put AllowDebugKeys to 1.

At 6/25/07 07:53 PM, MadMax wrote: Ah, and Nightmaric, do you know where to get Abe? :3
Greatly appreciated.

Mr. toilet bumping Abe is part of the full game made by 2Chan called Nijikaku. It's 218MB so it's a hefty son of a bitch.
http://kazumi386.org/~ke/
Which Brings me to an intresting video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncTgtyzo8-4Nij ikaku Hates Homer
Part 2

At 6/25/07 11:56 AM, BatDan wrote: VERY fun MUGEN site with classic cartoon characters.

IMO I don't like those characters much. Captain Caveman can beat Evil Ken (The fuck?) and Popeye has 9 strikers. More than enough to crash mugen... But Marvin's great to whip around characters. Basically I'd say only get them if you're gonna use them or get FDA'd by their AI.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 19:38:59

YES!!! YES!!!

Big Eli King (XCalibreBlade) put up some of his creations on RandomSelect. They are now open source!
http://randomselect.i-xcell.com/

But for some odd reason, Princess Peach's download doesn't work. Ah, he'll fix it. This is likely to control the warehousing done by EvilKungFuMan recently.

Do any of you MUGENeers remember the character leak that happened 2 months ago? I just want to know.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 19:48:16

At 6/26/07 07:38 PM, patriotextremeist wrote: YES!!! YES!!!

Big Eli King (XCalibreBlade) put up some of his creations on RandomSelect. They are now open source!
http://randomselect.i-xcell.com/

Awesome, I've been looking for that Black Venom character for a while now (I saw him in a video and thought "I must have him.") Even though he's the same as the MvC Venom, he's certainly better then the Blue Venom.

But for some odd reason, Princess Peach's download doesn't work. Ah, he'll fix it. This is likely to control the warehousing done by EvilKungFuMan recently.

Heh, it'd be cool to have Peach. Nega Peach I heard is ultra cheap so I'm not getting her.

Do any of you MUGENeers remember the character leak that happened 2 months ago? I just want to know.

I've only had MUGEN for a couple of weeks now, so I haven't heard about that.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 20:02:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlgwW5xDPY

OKAY! How does one get this many characters and put it all in one screenpack?

That's just not right...

Wait, this person has a link to his MUGEN site in the movie description, with a Screenpack with over 5000 slots.

That's WAY more then EVE Battle.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 20:57:58

At 6/26/07 07:48 PM, BatDan wrote:
I've only had MUGEN for a couple of weeks now, so I haven't heard about that.

I'll try and explain it as well as I can.
XCB (XCalibreBlade) was the creator of a few MUGEN characters that were not released to the public. He made really badass characters like Silent Storm and Blaque. Before the leak happened, you could privately request either character from XCB. But, around my birthday (around the date of 4/16/07) XCB gave Blaque to one of his closest friends. Then, his friend passed Blaque on to another friend, and then that friend gave Blaque to another friend, and then another friend and so on. Almost half of the MUGEN community had Blaque because XCB's close friend warehoused her around the Internet. This took a very staggering blow to the MUGEN community. XCB closed his YouTube account and quit MUGEN. XCB's YouTube buddy NeoKamekshut his MUGEN website down because of the leak. Everyone in the MUGEN community went into a widespread Internet riot and started blaming all those who had Blaque. JudgeSpear was also pretty close to quitting MUGEN because of the Internet riot on YouTube and MUGEN websites.

A few months later, things have calmed down. NeoKamek is restructuring his site and XCB put some of his creations back on RandomSelect. The MUGEN community went back to it's normal self.

At 6/26/07 08:02 PM, BatDan wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlgwW5xDPY

You have to be crazy to hold that many in one custom screenpack. All those characters look like pixels!

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 21:11:49

Dark Chun Li is ultra cheap. The AI is unbelievable, but if you can master her, you're unstoppable.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 21:13:47

At 6/26/07 08:57 PM, patriotextremeist wrote:
I'll try and explain it as well as I can.

Wow, that's... wow... MUGEN is serious business.

At 6/26/07 08:02 PM, BatDan wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlgwW5xDPY

You have to be crazy to hold that many in one custom screenpack. All those characters look like pixels!

I decided to test that screenpack out myself on a fresh copy. It can fit 68 characters per row. Though I don't know where you'll find over 5000 MUGEN characters without duplicating.

Oh, I found a warehouse. It was disgusting to look at seeing as how this guy was taking credit for some of the most powerful characters in MUGEN and giving them out without permission.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-26 21:37:25

At 6/26/07 09:11 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote:

Dark Chun Li is ultra cheap. The AI is unbelievable, but if you can master her, you're unstoppable.

Aw Jesus! Don't even get me started. I downloaded her an hour ago and she was such a bitch! God, all I could do was counter, I couldn't even attack her. She was too powerful (she took down The Juggernaut in less than 30 seconds).

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-27 13:59:03

Just added a bunch of characters.

I may get rid of the second copy of MUGEN I have that has the really big screenpack. It's only taking up space.

I still need to work on stages.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-27 14:18:20

Wasn't ella in that video where they did like 40 different K.Os on Nightmare Broli?

Nice find.

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-27 14:23:31

Ella is such a psycho. Her super moves are really creepy and VERY overpowered.

BatDan, anyone else, if you want to see how Ella can murder you:
watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_7rwZk3XgI

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-27 14:26:46

I'll join!
...just not at this second. I need to get my sound fixed...

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2007-06-27 14:28:12

At 6/27/07 02:26 PM, AlexJS wrote: I'll join!
...just not at this second. I need to get my sound fixed...

Hey Alex! Nice seeing you here. Welcome!