00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bigrichardrick just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mugen Club

306,139 Views | 2,566 Replies

Response to Mugen Club 2008-10-28 10:16:35

At 10/27/08 10:55 PM, robattle wrote: Well the Akuma lvl 2 download ended up as a 404 error and I don't think the site it's on is megaupload.

In fact the download may be gone forever, well that sucks maybe I'll have to E-mail the author to get the file.

Why don't you try the Rare Mugen Site, where I got the Athena I use! But it will take ya a lot of time to find what you want! I took me 2 months to find her! :(

It's totally a 'red' letter day for me!

Mugen Club

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-10-28 20:53:16

Well I got my hands on lvl 2 Akuma after a google seach.

Also listen to this song it's on my to get list for my Mugen list.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Mugen Club 2008-10-28 21:48:53

At 10/28/08 08:53 PM, robattle wrote: Well I got my hands on lvl 2 Akuma after a google seach.

Well done then! Glad you found it!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-10-31 20:41:20

MUGEN Is a great 2D fighting Engine. Great lol.

Response to Mugen Club 2008-10-31 21:23:38

At 10/31/08 08:41 PM, AvengerX13 wrote: MUGEN Is a great 2D fighting Engine. Great lol.

Do you wanna join the club?

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-01 21:25:09

At 10/31/08 08:41 PM, AvengerX13 wrote: MUGEN Is a great 2D fighting Engine. Great lol.

I wonder if I should call you a troll or just a misinformed fool. Unless you really meant that Mugen really is great.

Well anyways I've been playing around with RyuKen and he's cheap (and amazing) so far only omega tom hanks and rare Akuma have not lost to him. I don't know why he's called RyuKen he looks a lot more like a lvl 3 Ryu to me. Here's a picture of the aftermath of one of his moves.

Mugen Club

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-01 21:59:54

At 11/1/08 09:25 PM, robattle wrote:
Well anyways I've been playing around with RyuKen and he's cheap (and amazing) so far only omega tom hanks and rare Akuma have not lost to him. I don't know why he's called RyuKen he looks a lot more like a lvl 3 Ryu to me. Here's a picture of the aftermath of one of his moves.

Ryuuken is pretty fucking cheap! But he's often not resilient to projectile attacks! He parries more on melee type attacks! He barely parries ranged ones! And here's proof! A screenie I took a few months ago!

Mugen Club

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-01 23:42:31

At 11/1/08 09:59 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/1/08 09:25 PM, robattle wrote:
Ryuuken is pretty fucking cheap! But he's often not resilient to projectile attacks! He parries more on melee type attacks! He barely parries ranged ones! And here's proof! A screenie I took a few months ago!

I had him fight Zeeky H bomb and he lost 2 times but won once. I had him fight Cheap boss type also, the projectiles kicked his ass and he couldn't win against cheap Boss type.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-02 01:08:56

I can't agree more. - -b +

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-02 06:57:00

At 11/2/08 01:08 AM, isalaku wrote:
I can't agree more. - -b +

Where have you been? Long time no see!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-02 19:42:19

ive been playing mugen 4 awhile now, 1 certain char has caught my eye, prince vegeta by ccironmugen, i cant find him! everywhere i look it says this place but that doesnt help at all, does any 1 know another link to this char? if not, can some 1 just email me the file?

The world wont end today, its tomorrow in australia!

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-03 03:35:06

At 11/2/08 07:42 PM, glubgluby wrote: ive been playing mugen 4 awhile now, 1 certain char has caught my eye, prince vegeta by ccironmugen, i cant find him! everywhere i look it says this place but that doesnt help at all, does any 1 know another link to this char? if not, can some 1 just email me the file?

Try looking at some YouTube vids, some might provide the links that are away from the CCI site! You could also try the Rare Mugen site, but it'll take you a long time!

Anyways, I just got my 3rd 3D char in other games that is now in 2D for Mugen, say 'Hello' to Tekken's very own... Kazuya Mishima!

'It's a pleasure to be in Mugen!'

Mugen Club

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-03 16:01:51

At 11/3/08 03:35 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/2/08 07:42 PM, glubgluby wrote: ive been playing mugen 4 awhile now, 1 certain char has caught my eye, prince vegeta by ccironmugen, i cant find him! everywhere i look it says this place but that doesnt help at all, does any 1 know another link to this char? if not, can some 1 just email me the file?
Try looking at some YouTube vids, some might provide the links that are away from the CCI site! You could also try the Rare Mugen site, but it'll take you a long time!

Anyways, I just got my 3rd 3D char in other games that is now in 2D for Mugen, say 'Hello' to Tekken's very own... Kazuya Mishima!

'It's a pleasure to be in Mugen!'

whats this "rare mugen site"?
and every youtube vid leads to the cci site :(
and id probably want to join this club here, looks like fun :D

The world wont end today, its tomorrow in australia!

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-03 19:04:32

At 11/3/08 04:01 PM, glubgluby wrote:
whats this "rare mugen site"?
and every youtube vid leads to the cci site :(
and id probably want to join this club here, looks like fun :D

I'll give ya a link later on! I guess you're gonna have to find a way to get to the chars in that site you said! He was able to provide a link away from the home site and all the chars were there!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-03 23:02:11

Well, like Big Boss, and Agent Zero and the Patriots, it's time to disband the club. There is a clear reason for this.

1. Constant inactivity
2. Users being a complete tard and constantly posting ecchi of every character with tits.
3. BatDan and I see that this c;lub has become nothing more then a joke. No one is really taking the rules into account (the BBS rules that is)

In the early days I would've posted screens of tits, and other pictures. But those were really for achievements only. Beaten a cheap boss type and such. But, it's now just "Post every damn fight." that's borderline picture spam, and I don't want the last nail in tyhe coffin to be that. So, before this club fades into obscurity, I'd just like to say how wonderful this club once was. The confusion of this club, combined with my absence and other founding members has made this club unbearable. I take full responsibility for the poor quality of this club, and the poor management of it for last couple of months.

As of now, Bat Dan is contacting a mod/admin to close this club down. I agreed tthat is was necessary to happen.

One this I'd like to make clear. This club mustn't be remade by anyone other than BatDan or Myself, for the reason that BatDan and I are the ones responsible for the current condition of the club, and it'll help discourage more spam.

To all the remaining members, I am sorry it had to come to this, but it was meant to happen, so as of now, I hereby disband the MUGEN club.

I'll let BatDan do the rest.

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-04 06:50:00

Why? It's always that my fun is ruined! C'mon Matt? You had fun before, give the new guys a chance! Unless of course you hate me for being a hentai addict and all!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Mugen Club 2008-11-04 18:00:26

At Matt and BatDan's request, I'm locking this topic now.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature