00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orangebag4448 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Made a Girl Cry

6,217 Views | 109 Replies

I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:20:43

Yes, the title is correct. I made a girl start ballin' with tears. It wasn't through insults or me telling her she's fat, but with a video.

Here's my story.
We all have those nights where we cruise the web and websites and come across some shit we think's funny. This happened to me on youtube lastnight. While looking for something in particular I came across something totally different on the playlist, this "something" was a video of the yearly seal clubbings in Northern Canada. At first I thought the video was uninteresting and boring because it's basically images of men in coats clubbing seals(which is certainly propaganda), but out of curiosity I browsed down to the comments other users left. When I read them I was amused by how emotional people were getting over this piss-poor video. As I sat there laughing at people who said stuff along the lines of "ne1 wh0 tinkz dis iz cool ill fukin merdr teh cun."

Out of nowhere, a lightbulb went off in my head. I thought to myself "Hey, don't I know some animal rights girl?" So I thought what a good joke this would make to send the video to this girl. So the next day I saw the girl online and started engaging in small talk with her. So I send her the video hoping she doesn't read the title of it. Much to my dismay at the time, she didn't respond, so I figure she is doing something else. I take initiative and decide to call her to make sure she watched the video. To my earlier suspicion, she hadn't even opened the link I sent her and was busy watching anime. After a minute or two of talking I finally convince her to watch the movie.

After a few seconds I think to myself "Finally, maybe I get the rouse I want," but I get something I never intended or wanted, silence. I listen in carefully and can still hear the music of the video playing, but finally I am able to make out another audible sound, a sniff and a whimper. SHE WAS CRYING! I thought to myself "Oh shit, this isn't what I wanted," which is the truth, all I wanted was "You asshole!" and a prompt curse or two, something we could laugh about the next time we talked, but she was crying. Crying like a woman that had just been physically abused. I was thinking of something to say to conceal my folly, but pretty soon all I heard was a dial tone. She had hung up on me and probably will never speak to me again.

A lesson we can learn from this is think before you act.
I want to hear your take on this incident, Newgrounders. Yes, I was and asshole and idiotic for doing this and deserve any scorn you can give me. Feel free to even flame me if you like, I deserve it.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:22:05

Haha, what a fag.

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:23:06

Wow you're mean.

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:23:22

Are we supposed to say "ahahahah you're so awesome, you sure pwned her"?

Because now comes pages of people calling you assholes, good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:23:24

At 6/1/07 09:20 PM, JakeHero wrote: Yes, the title is correct. I made a girl start ballin' with tears.

I think you mean "bawling", unless you're black.

You messed up big time, jerk.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:23:30

Sounds awesome dude lol i would do it myself....

Was she pretty and if yes did you have a chance with her?

If yes to both you messed up if no good job =)

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:24:10

treat her like da bitch she is

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:24:47

thats kind of messed up

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:25:33

omfg u big meeny i wuz 1 of those utube users

not rly

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:25:49

Wow, that's gotta be the dumbest idea in the world.

lawlz let's offend our friends!

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:25:51

leave it to Canadians to club seals.

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:25:58

ya know how to make her stop crying.. tell her you are 100% able to stimulate the clit. XD

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:27:30

Links? Innapropriate?

You should PM me! My Userpage has Boobs on it

Proletarii vsekh stran, soyedinyaytes'!)

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:28:09

At 6/1/07 09:25 PM, Rideo wrote: Wow, that's gotta be the dumbest idea in the world.

I know. That was the fucking dumbest shit I ever did.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:28:24

im contemplating whether to lol or to flame

depends on the girl, i guess.

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:30:33

At 6/1/07 09:28 PM, JakeHero wrote:
At 6/1/07 09:25 PM, Rideo wrote: Wow, that's gotta be the dumbest idea in the world.

I know. That was the fucking dumbest shit I ever did.

let her chill out for a while then tell her your intention was to just get her to call you an asshole and have a laugh, she'll still hate you and probably not believe it. But it's the beginning of getting her to not hate you.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:31:19

1) Hurts doesn't it?
2) was she hot?

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:33:22

At 6/1/07 09:23 PM, Anko wrote:
At 6/1/07 09:20 PM, JakeHero wrote: Yes, the title is correct. I made a girl start ballin' with tears.
I think you mean "bawling", unless you're black.

You messed up big time, jerk.

agreed.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:35:07

Why would you send a video of seal clubbings to a person you know would be offened by it? I mean I really don't see how thats even funny. No the sending of the video but the whole clubbing seals thing. I mean year sure clubby the seal is funny but have you ever seen real baby seals? There adorable.

rawr

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:35:41

i found the vid... meh it's not so bad, if you want it search seal clubbing on youtube

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:35:43

Haha, good work :)

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:36:54

Well, at least you have admitted that you were in the wrong. I'd be furious at you if you were like "Ha ha I made the bitch cry! OWNED!". But the fact that you have taken a step forward and confessed it, it's a good thing. I don't condone what you have done, but I respect you for
not being an asshole.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:40:30

Life goes on.

But not for them poor seals. How could you?

*Runs away crying*

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:42:49

At 6/1/07 09:40 PM, Monkey-Boy wrote: Life goes on.

But not for them poor seals. How could you?

*Runs away crying*

Oh GREAT now I have to console Monkey Boy ARE YOU HAPPY NOW... jeez

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:48:00

Maybe she was just crying because of your stupid attempt to get a good laugh. Probably she thought it was the lamest attempt of a joke ever. Who knows, maybe she was the one that made the joke....

Gamertag: enquencle

Looking for people who plays Fifa 08 :(

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:48:03

what a baby.goddamn. and a fag

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:50:08

I've learned that lesson before - think ten seconds before you do something, and if you aren't sure that it's safe, then do it. Plus, you were hoping for something by being an asshole, and you got what you didn't want. At least you learned a lesson that can get you out of a lot of shit or put you in a lot of shit.

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 21:55:00

At 6/1/07 09:23 PM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: Are we supposed to say "ahahahah you're so awesome, you sure pwned her"?

Because now comes pages of people calling you assholes, good luck.

or you could pretend reading the thread and see that he admitted his stupidity.

To the OP, you are an asshole, but at least you learned a lesson... and isn't that all that really matters? No? Oh well.

Post Count +1!

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 22:20:14

well, she protests the fishing of animals from the se and killing for sports, so she is half right. but since it is 50% she fails.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to I Made a Girl Cry 2007-06-01 22:24:26

If she was hot=one nice ass you'll never get.
If she was ugly= good riddens.