00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck girls, I'm going gay.

13,892 Views | 206 Replies

Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:24:06

Fuck them all. Women are all deceiptfull. They can't be trust and they play with you like a puppet with their big mind blowing weapons we like to call Boobies.

Girls at this age are fucking horrible, they're always on their period, everything you say against them will be used against you. Everything you don't say to them will be regretted by you afterwards.
You see, women these days aren't needed, you can just jack off in a little plastic cup give to some ugly dude with glasses, and BAM!, nine months later you have a little annoying cry thing.

All my life, I lived with these boob-a-licious beings. I have studied them well, to only come to one conclusion:
They are NOT needed!

Therefore this mighty question.
I

a guy who has hormones wich guide me towards pussy holes.

wish to no longer be in pain by these foul creatures, how does one achieve this?
How does one oppress these hormones and get over the feeling that having a cock in your pooper is as good as disgusting.
I can't sit infront of the computer or game all day, 24/7.

Proven.
PS: No joke.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:24:55

you'll be back. they all come back.......

Thou Shalt not worship another dick before me!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:26:51

At 5/24/07 12:24 PM, LevelingUp wrote: you'll be back. they all come back.......

Eventually yes.
When the boobies stopped talking to me, then I'll come back. With a smile on my fucking face.

I didn't swear enough in my starting post, I'll do it now cunt bags, YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK, SUCK MY COCK YOU FAGGOTS! Ah, that feels good.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:28:58

Well what ever makes you happy you crazy crazy man.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:29:43

I can tell you through experience that having things crammed up your bum is not pleasant.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:31:14

I can tell you through experience that having things crammed up your bum is not pleasant.

im curious whether i should ask about this experience, but on second thought i dont think i wanna know

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:34:48

At 5/24/07 12:28 PM, celestialstalker wrote: Well what ever makes you happy you crazy crazy man.

I don't think I'll be happier UNLESS SOME OF YOU CUNT BAGS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE FOR BEING GAY!

Caps off.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:35:36

At 5/24/07 12:24 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Fuck them all. Women are all deceiptfull.
PS: No joke.

Sorry, but I can't take you seriously with that suggestive sig of yours.

bullshit thread 2007

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:41:43

Your Saying All This,but do you realy want to:

1.Put your Dick in a mans Arsehole.
2.Jack off in the arsehole.
3.Get the same done to you
4.get a man give you a bj.
5.and then you do the same.

ild rather do all this with a girl except for 3. and 4, replase "man" with "woman" and 5- with a girl- not with a dick- with her Pussy.

Now, yeah, their not needed IYO. but IMO, they are. without them, it would all be men in the world. so.. the whole human race will be wiped out like that Dawn of the Dead Movie.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:44:16

At 5/24/07 12:24 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: How does one oppress these hormones

Easy, cut your balls off.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:44:34

It's like getting into a cold pool... you just gotta close your eyes and jump in.

Buy a dildo, shove it in your ass, and let it sit there for a few minutes. Once the novelty wears off of having a giant cock in your butthole, you'll get use to it and start to enjoy the feeling of man shaft feeling you up from the inside. Congrats, you're gay!

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 12:47:23

At 5/24/07 12:35 PM, TehreTard wrote:
bullshit thread 2007

Woohoo, my first award, where's my 100 dollar cash?

At 5/24/07 12:41 PM, Twist-Chao06 wrote: Your Saying All This,but do you realy want to:

1.Put your Dick in a mans Arsehole.
2.Jack off in the arsehole.
3.Get the same done to you
4.get a man give you a bj.
5.and then you do the same.

No, but I'm asking you cockjoke bastards to get over that fucked up idea and just do it, because IMO all the crap you gotta take for some fucking pussy isn't just worth it.
BTW:
Guys stink

ild rather do all this with a girl except for 3. and 4, replase "man" with "woman" and 5- with a girl- not with a dick- with her Pussy.

Fag

Now, yeah, their not needed IYO. but IMO, they are. without them, it would all be men in the world. so.. the whole human race will be wiped out like that Dawn of the Dead Movie.

Are you fucking blind? Or did you just read the title and replied.

Now that's just silly. KIDZ GET SILLY WITH ME !

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 13:04:17

.... Ahahah. ahah. ahah. ah. Im not part of this thread no more.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 13:07:55

just tune out what the boobies are saying.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 13:15:49

At 5/24/07 01:05 PM, Yamor wrote: No don't hate boobs you must cherish them

Hmmmm.....boobies... ^^

NO! , don't temp me! I want giant cocks!

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 13:16:58

At 5/24/07 12:24 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Fuck them all.

Okay then! *gets meat ready* :D

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:08:35

At 5/24/07 01:15 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:05 PM, Yamor wrote: No don't hate boobs you must cherish them
Hmmmm.....boobies... ^^

NO! , don't temp me! I want giant cocks!

No NO! don't fight it give in GIVE IN!

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:10:31

Dear sir or madam,

Centurion-Ryan has heard about you mentioning homosexuality, and your bi-curiousness. We regret to inform you, becuase of this, we will know destroy your house with lots of fire and a wrecking ball.

Yours sincerely,
MI6

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:12:35

Maybe if you treat her right she won't dump you. She might even put out.

*insert random "or rape her" here*

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:14:32

I'll do the first part of the title.

Seriously how sexist can you get you just stereotyped like 2.5 billion people, obviously you just attract the wrong company. Hot former fat girls, they have low expectations and you can actually talk to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:34:12

At 5/24/07 02:14 PM, Jesse-Ray wrote: I'll do the first part of the title.

Seriously how sexist can you get you just stereotyped like 2.5 billion people, obviously you just attract the wrong company. Hot former fat girls, they have low expectations and you can actually talk to them.

I didn't see a question mark, so I'll just leave your dumb sorry ass in the gutter.

Was that last sentence an advice? Then you must have expierence in it! Do fat chicks give good head? They have lots of food in their mouth all the time, so it would be obvious that they give good head.
At 5/24/07 02:12 PM, Crue wrote: Maybe if you treat her right she won't dump you. She might even put out.

*insert random "or rape her" here*

Treat who right? Talking about This Girl?, then fuck you. I treated her nice enough damnit.

Now I'm fucking poor and gay.
At 5/24/07 02:10 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: Dear sir or madam,

Centurion-Ryan has heard about your cock's homosexuality, and your bi-cock. We cock to cock you, cock this, we will cock your cock with lots of cock and a cocking cock.

Your cock,
Cock.

No christmas bonus for you. I own all your arses.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:38:12

I agree. Although I only read the title and first couple paragraphs and words that leapt out at me.

Call me :>

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:42:57

Maybe it's me, but the title is a bit ironic, don't you think?

Also: do whatever you like to do, but don't come whining when a black guy's dick has ripped open your rectum.

The codfish on the park bench is fried by the raw maple. 30/10/2009

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:44:53

one day a boob will be elected as president
so you better get used to it

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:51:29

At 5/24/07 02:44 PM, mikeAJ wrote: one day a boob will be elected as president
so you better get used to it

This made me Laugh Out Loud.

I hate it when that happens.

Meh. I've seen and cum between boobs enough to be used to them. I won't mind a Boobident.

That would be better then Boosh.
At 5/24/07 02:38 PM, DragonsGrief wrote: I agree. Although I only read the title and first couple paragraphs and words that leapt out at me.
Call me :>

Holy Shit.

Hope you don't mind big cocks.
At 5/24/07 02:42 PM, Kidiri wrote: Maybe it's me, but the title is a bit ironic, don't you think?

Irony.

Also: do whatever you like to do, but don't come whining when a black guy's dick has ripped open your rectum.

I won't be fucked by a black person, and I won't fuck a black dude. End.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:53:12

Ha ha You're gay

Fat, bitch stalks me on this website-2003 Suffered from Hypnophobia-2006 Popular latino whore with over 400 friends refuses to add me on friends list on facebook.com-2007

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:55:29

At 5/24/07 12:24 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: How does one oppress these hormones and get over the feeling that having a cock in your pooper is as good as disgusting.

First of all, right on, sir. It's good you're going gay. It's an extra commitment and a bigger part of who your true self is. Grasp the cock, sir! Being gay is fabulous!

Until you want to fuck a woman, but because you're a cocksucking faggot you've just downright fucked yourself in a shitty way, which isn't a bad thing.

Why go gay? Why not bi? Atleast you have the oppurtunity to suck your sisters cunt out WHILE being fucked by her boyfriend. As opposed to just saying "hey, you're my boyfriend! I love cock!" and limiting yourself to something you'll get bored after 8 years, ironically. Cocks...god I yearn for one now.

One thing I don't like Newgrounds is it always just makes me start talking about cocks...and then I GOT to have one..BUT NO ONE IS HERE. Why no go out? I'm too fucking fat. So in conclusion, fuck you for making me horny, fuck girls AND guys, and help me think Maru doesn't think I'm a fucking sick-shit she doesn't love or wanna talk to anymore.

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:58:25

I thought you were homosexual since the biggining of mankind O.O

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:58:51

At 5/24/07 02:51 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Holy Shit.
Hope you don't mind big cocks.

Pounce-@hotmail.com

At 5/24/07 02:55 PM, numbers wrote:

Cocks...god I yearn for one now.

Lmfao.

Response to Fuck girls, I'm going gay. 2007-05-24 14:59:38

At 5/24/07 02:55 PM, numbers wrote: Some punk ass awesome shit.

I fucking love your posts numbers. Serious, they're fucking awesome.
That bi idea is actually quit tempting. I know loads of bi's who are happy people. And yes, yhen I could fuck the girl I like and made me do this, AND fuck her boyfriend at the same time, so I won't be jealous again.
Fucking sweet.

CockJoke.