00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bigrichardrick just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Am I still a noob?

1,958 Views | 43 Replies

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:38:57

At 3/18/07 02:35 AM, god-of-weirdness wrote: Who cares if your a noob! Everyone was once a noob! Even Tom Fulp!

WHAT TOM FULP WAS A NOOB? this is blasphemy.... this is madness!

Eeeyup~

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:40:38

At 3/18/07 02:35 AM, god-of-weirdness wrote: Who cares if your a noob! Everyone was once a noob! Even Tom Fulp!

How? He was a master of the site from day one, there was never anything he had to learn...

Anyways, you do have a very low post count... I think you're just going to have to prove yourself good enough to shed that label. (From my experience) it seems that people are considered "noobs" automatically when joining, first posting, etc., until they can prove themselves not. Like innocent until proven guilty, but noob until proven uh, not noob.

You've still got a very low post count, like I said, and (I didn't check on this) you just hit level nine, so you signed up recently, right? Nothing against you but you still have some proving to do until you become known a little bit.

x

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:41:16

At 3/18/07 02:38 AM, Skybolt-DX wrote:

No... this...is...Spaaaaaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:42:40

At 3/18/07 02:41 AM, Noodleboy111 wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:38 AM, Skybolt-DX wrote:

Damn this growing meme.

x

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:45:01

you dont have to be known to not be a n00b. i'd say it all depends on a lot of different factors. if other newgrounds users like you, and you don't annoy them, i'd say its safe to call yourself...whatever the opposite of a n00b is.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 02:45:57

At 3/18/07 02:42 AM, SeeInTheDark wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:41 AM, Noodleboy111 wrote:
Damn this growing meme.

Sorry. Impulse. Nothing I can really do about it.

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 03:52:55

Well first off if you have to ask, then the answer's unfailingly yes. Anyone can deposit experience points, not everyone can post consistently and intelligently. Ask yourself these things, yes's lean you towards non-noobdom, no's scream out noob:

Do you have a substantial amount of posts (500+)?
Do any people here give a fuck about what you have to say?
Have you made friends with anyone here?
Do you have a decent grasp on NG history?
Do you know who Bedn is?
Can you name an admin aside from Tom or Wade?
Do you have hair on your testicles?

Good luck!

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 04:02:26

these are the forums, it's postcount, damnit! not how many times you've pushed the "rate 5" button, how many times you've said something not completely stupid which was accepted by the community.

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 04:04:50

At 3/18/07 12:52 AM, Butt-Blast wrote: what can I do to lift this awful burden off my shoulders?

post more, levels really have nothing to do w/ respect, jsut posting...sooo that sucks you did all the for nothing

"One time I drew a picture of Flanders giving birth to Mikey, the lovable fat kid from Disney's Recess.

The amounts of semen I sprayed, was simply put, a miracle."

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 05:17:33

At 3/18/07 12:58 AM, LittleWashu wrote: If you have to ask then yes you are still a noob.

Dammit! You took my response.

But yeah, it's true.

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 05:25:01

Noob = annoying/childish person.

Newb = new person..

Do not get them mixed up. And now... an attachment... because I feel like it. :D

Am I still a noob?

Female and god damn proud.

Also, the thread my sig came from is fucking epic.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 05:49:49

First of all, only a noob would make a topic like this. And I consider level 10 to be when people actually consider you to not be a noob. And a post count of 97 isn't helping anything.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 05:51:55

At 3/18/07 12:52 AM, Butt-Blast wrote: So yeah, I was wonering, am I still a noob? My friends and consider the level nine point as the level where you mature from noobdom and become an accepted member. So what does everyone say? Am I not a noob? If I still am, what can I do to lift this awful burden off my shoulders?

You are a noob if you need to ask if you are a noob. Don't ask again and it may be possible that you may stop being a noob.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to Am I still a noob? 2007-03-18 05:55:49

Yes, you are still a noob.

"We went to his office to find evidence of cloned organ development. There was nothing. No salarian hearts, no turian livers, not one krogan testicle." - Garrus, Mass Effect

BBS Signature